Kylie & Dannii Minogue: Love, Lust and Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
745 Followers

"Gorgeous, suits you perfectly," Kylie said.

"Thanks, I'll get it then," Dannii replied, just giving a grin before sliding back into the room. She quickly took the black tube top off and hung it again before quickly pulling on her bra and yanking her vest top on. Dannii slid into her denim jacket before smoothing her hair as she stepped out, where Kylie was waiting to head to the tills with her own choices with a smile. Dannii gave her a smile of her own and they headed to pay for their choice of clothes. The cashier smiled at them warmly and greeted them, welcoming them back to the store, asking how they were etc. She smiled a bit wider when Kylie handed over her credit card as another sales assistant packed their bags for them. They took their purchases, said a polite goodbye to the staff and then headed out towards the street, both sliding their designer sunglasses on again as they stepped into the pleasant sun, arms interlinking again.

"Fancy a drink?" Kylie said, glancing up at another nearby place they liked though didn't really stop into enough. They really didn't spend enough time together she realised, time that should be cherished.

"Sure," Dannii said with a smile, feeling herself guided smoothly by Kylie into the doors of the posh restaurant. They were greeted by the smartly dressed man at the front who guided people to their seats, smiling at them as soon as he saw who they were.

"Good afternoon, how can I serve you?" he said politely to them with a nice smile.

"Table for two, outside please, since it's a lovely day," Dannii said before Kylie had a chance, just giving her a little smile.

"This way please," he said, holding his arm out to guide them. They followed him as he guided them through the elegantly furnished restaurant and up a small set of stairs to the outside, leading them into a perfectly tended raised garden, a view out over the river, a few other people enjoying the sunshine. Pushing their glasses into their hair out the way, they sat down, putting their bags to one side and thanking him, saying they would order in a minute. He left them with a smile as they picked up the wine list, since they were only stopping for a drink.


"Red or white?" Kylie asked without looking up from the menu.


"Red," Dannii replied, lowering her menu a little and peeking over the top at Kylie.


"You trying to get me drunk?" Kylie said after a little pause, lowering her own menu and looking over the top into Dannii's gorgeous blue eyes with a little half-smile, almost allowing herself to fall into them and get lost as Dannii raised her eyebrow a little.


"Would it be such a bad thing?" the younger sibling teased, purring a little and giving an innocent look.


"That depends why you want me drunk," Kylie teased with a little flick of her eyebrows, just pushing her sister a little that she had an ulterior motive.

"It'll be fun, it's a day off to enjoy ourselves," Dannii said with a grin as her eyes flitted back to the wine list, her tongue just playing over her lips a little. Kylie felt her heart miss a beat and then speed up as she immediately saw the suggestion in Dannii's choice of words, unable to stop her mind from giving her that impression.

"Ok red, but I know it goes to your head too," Kylie said with a sly smile, running her tongue over her smooth white teeth before she perused the wine list again, selecting a nice Merlot, which Dannii agreed with happily since it was one of her favourites, but then she realised that a lot of wines were. With a raise of her hand a waiter was immediately at Kylie's side and she requested the bottle of wine and two glasses, which he immediately said was an exquisite choice as she would expect and quickly walked away to arrange it. Just a moment later, the girls barely having the time to put their wine lists away, the water returned with a tray with a bottle of chilled Merlot and two crystal glasses, which he placed down, putting a glass in front of each sister and then pouring it for them so they had a healthy glass full each. He placed the bottle down and asked if they would like anything else, to which Dannii told him that would be all for now, delivered with a thank you, a flirty smile and pout which made his eyes widen and a smile play across his face.

"You're bad Dan," Kylie said with a giggle as he walked away, picking up her glass and smelling it before taking a sip.

"That's nothing," she said with a purr, lifting her glass and taking a sip also, both of them looking into one another's eyes over the crystal rim, able to see the spark of passion, curiosity and guilt, all rolled into one.

After a few glasses of wine each that finished the bottle, both sisters were lightly inebriated. They were barely even tipsy, just feeling the warmth really, but it was enough to relax some of the tension between them. Since Dannii's place was closest now they decided to go back there, so Kylie gave her driver a call and asked if he could collect them from the restaurant, to which he said he'd be there in a few minutes. Finishing their glasses off, Dannii paid the tab, refusing to let Kylie do it, simply handing over her card with another sexy smile to the beaming waiter.

"Thank you, will that be all?" he said as he handed Dannii her credit card back with a receipt.

"We don't have time for anything else," Dannii teased with a wink, then walked away.

"Sorry about her, she's had a bit too much wine. Thank you," Kylie said with a smile, handing him a note as a tip. He thanked her for it and she headed after Dannii, who was waiting and looking back for her.

"What was that? Getting his number?" Dannii teased as they linked arms again and walked slowly from the restaurant.

"Well I asked if I could have it for you, but he said he could do better," Kylie quipped, sticking her tongue out at her sister a little with a grin.

"How rude. Well I guess you're stuck with me then sis," Dannii giggled pulling herself close to Kylie for a moment as they emerged onto the street, Kylie's driver waiting for them. They slid into the back seat as he held the door, thanking him for collecting them, then asked him to take them to Dannii's apartment. After a few minutes drive they arrived, being let out of the back by her driver. They thanked him again and Kylie said he could go now, she'd get a taxi home later since she wasn't sure how long she'd be. He told her to enjoy her afternoon and headed off, just watching to make sure they entered Dannii's building safely before driving away. It was late afternoon as Kylie and Dannii rode the lift up to Dannii's floor, the tension almost palpable as the lift suddenly managed to create an environment that meant their conversation died and they felt awkward with each other. The opening of the doors relieved the pressure though and Dannii led the way down the hall to her flat as Kylie followed, sneakily ogling her younger sisters firm rear in the snug cut-off jeans.


"Home sweet home," Dannii murmured as she unlocked the door and went in, holding it open for Kylie before she closed and locked it behind then, Kylie casting an eye to it before walking through to Dannii's front room. Kylie dropped down onto the sofa, sinking slightly into the soft cushions and resting against the arm as Dannii joined her, sitting down not quite at the other end, a little closer to the middle, and ultimately closer to Kylie.

"You know, you can try on some of those clothes you bought properly now…if you want to," Dannii said with a distinct purr that made Kylie buzz a little bit.

"Well I could do," Kylie said, looking up and into her younger sisters pretty blue eyes. Dannii then she looked away, down towards where she nervously fiddled with her hands.

"Maybe…try on that lingerie for real this time," Dannii said in a quiet voice, not looking back up for a minute, before she couldn't help it and looked up into Kylie's foxy eyes, unable to hold it, flitting away again to the floor.

"I don't think so," Kylie said, "not just yet," she finished after a tense pause, making Dannii's heart surge with excitement and nerves, since it suggested to her that Kylie wasn't denying the attraction.


"Besides, I paid for our little afternoon of retail therapy. If anyone's in a position to make modelling requests here it's me!" Kylie giggled, the slight effects of the wine still present, shooting Dannii a smile as she looked up again, which eased the tension.

"Well I did offer!" Dannii, making a mock-offended expression and turning to Kylie with a pout, her large breasts jiggling delightfully in her top, something not lost on Kylie, whose eyes just paused for a moment at them.


"Well…what you offering now?" Kylie said in a diva-like tone, before breaking into a trademark smile, just flicking her tongue at Dannii a little. Dannii just looked her square in the eye, able to see the spark in Kylie, which she couldn't and didn't want to deny.

"Give me a minute," Dannii said, almost in a whisper before she stood up, just brushing her fingers over Kylie's denim clad knee, sending a little shiver through her older sister, who was already starting to feel energized, her heart and breathing just increasing a little at the prospect. Dannii grabbed her bag from the floor and reached in to pull out the black boob tube, swiftly walking to the adjacent kitchen. She didn't shut the door, simple laying the small black top on a worktop and reaching down for her vest top. Kylie stared wide eyed as Dannii peeled it over her head, leaning forwards on the sofa to watch as Dannii casually reached back for her bra, unhooking it and pulling it off, casting it aside with her black vest top to stand half naked in the kitchen. Dannii turned her head, just managing to get the slightest glimpse of Kylie watching without her knowing, sending a little thrill through her.

Kylie took in Dannii's gorgeously smooth naked back, just looking so inviting and strokable, making her feel the urge to just run her hands down it, over the sexy curve of her spine to the top of her hips and firm, rounded bum, which was clearly defined by the tight cut-off jeans. Dannii boldly stood topless picking up her top and then noticing the label, which needed removing. Since she had knives handy being her kitchen, she needn't go anywhere else. Just stepping forward, she daintily moved across the tiled floor and picked up a knife from the rack, holding the top up to find the label. Just wanting to push it a little she turned slightly to the side, allowing the side of her voluptuous breast to become visible. Kylie now was right on the edge of the sofa, her pert rear just on the brink as she stared with wide eyes at her sisters impromptu strip show. Dannii didn't look back but was breathing a bit fast, able to hear her heart thumping fast in her chest as she slid the top over her arms and then reached up to pull it over her head.

Kylie bit her full lip, feeling a little rush of pure arousal, a sharp burst of adrenaline released into her surging blood as her nipples stiffened fully, her pussy giving a squeeze and feeling a little moist now as she eyed her sister, knowing she shouldn't but unable to tear her eyes from the sexy sight. Dannii pulled her hair out of the black top and flicked her head back as she pulled it down, letting it slide over her gorgeous breasts, dragging over her now almost painfully hard nipples, since having a few drinks and then doing this in front of Kylie had turned her on immensely, her pussy almost leaking she was so horny. She pulled the snug black boob tube into place over her large breasts, pulling it down to offer as much cleavage as she thought she could safely get away with, the bottom snugly hugging the top of her smooth midsection. Just reaching up, Dannii brushed her fingertips over her hard nipples, completely obvious through the fabric, not even remotely subtle. Taking a breath, she turned back to Kylie with a smile, noting how she quickly pulled herself back onto the sofa to pretend she hadn't been eyeing her up.

"How do I look?" Dannii said, unconsciously arching her back and holding her arms out a little to show off her new top and impressive chest to her sibling. She could feel Kylie's gaze just soaking her up for a moment that seemed to last forever, scanning her whole figure and then stopping at what she was sure were her erect nipples.

"Look's great, suits you perfectly," Kylie said softly, not taking her eyes away from Dannii's rack.

"Thanks," Dannii said, walking back over to the sofa, making sure to bounce just a little as she walked so her breasts jiggled enticingly, something not lost on Kylie, whose breaths slowed for a moment as she approached.

"You don't think it's too tight do you?" she asked as she sat down, closer to Kylie now, their legs almost touching. She looked into Kylie's eyes with a lustful spark, seeing similar in Kylie's as she tried to will her older sister to take the bait.

"I don't think so," Kylie said. Of course that was a lie, it was a bit tight, but that was one of the reasons it looked so good.

"It feels it," Dannii said softly, almost purring as she pushed her chest forward just a little more. Kylie couldn't resist any longer and reached out, pausing and pulling back a little for a moment before she moved to Dannii's cleavage, just hooking her fingers into the top and pulling slightly to test it. Dannii just looked down at her older sisters slender hand as she tested the tightness of her little black top, Kylie running her fingers round a little, her nails just scraping the top of Dannii's left breast, making her goosepimple with a little shiver that she hoped wasn't too obvious. Kylie just paused a moment and then slid her fingers out of the top, brushing them softly down over the material in front of Dannii's breast, just avoiding her stiff nipple before she turned her hand and just firmly pushed against her younger sister's large left breast with the back of her fingers, feeling the weight of them, sending a little tingle through her body.

"Maybe a little…" Kylie murmured idly, not looking Dannii in the eye. There was a moment of silence, the atmosphere thick between them as Kylie's hand trembled a little, before she just let her hand turn back over again, fingertips sliding over the soft fabric and surface of Dannii's breast before Kylie took a deep breath and fully cupped her sisters large breast with her hand, spreading her fingers and gently squeezing. Kylie's eyes flicked upwards where Dannii's gaze was waiting. The girls locked eyes, staring right into each others souls for what seemed like an eternity before Dannii reached up, her hands sliding onto Kylie's shoulders as Kylie's spare hand slid round Dannii's side, just holding round her back slightly. They cautiously leaned forwards to one another until their noses touched, both of them giving little trembles as they softly nuzzled one another, feeling a thrill just before they just slipped forward the final step and softly locked lips.

At first it was tentative, just enjoying the sensation of their soft pouts meeting, just barely touching, but after a couple of seconds they put more pressure in, kissing much harder and opening to receive each others tongues. Their tongues just naturally slipped past each other and entwined, as if they'd done it a thousand times before, tenderly massaging and pushing, going a bit deeper into the opposing mouth as their kiss reached its peak before they pulled back into just a soft lip lock, the tips of their tongues just dabbing at each other before they finally pulled apart, their lips just sticking together very slightly. They both gave a sigh as they rubbed noses again, eyes still closed, Kylie's hand now rhythmically squeezing and rubbing Dannii's breast, her other hand having also moved back to support the side of her younger sibling's large right breast as well. Dannii's hands slid down Kylie's upper arms to the elbows, then inwards, Kylie lifting her arms a little to allow Dannii to put her hands where they both knew she wanted them. There was no hesitation, simply sliding her slender hands onto Kylie's white linen shirt.

Kylie gave an appreciative murmur as Dannii cupped her perky breasts, lightly squeezing them as her thumbs found the point of her nipples poking through her shirt now, despite the bra. The girls kissed again, harder and more passionate, locking lips fiestily with a murmur as Kylie shuffled back a little to the edge of the sofa, leaning back against the arm so she was half lying down as Dannii followed, their lips never breaking as they continued to grope one another. Kylie's hands slid down her younger sister from her large breasts to her slim, bare waist, feeling the curve as it went in before the flare of her gorgeous hips, the heat of her beautifully soft skin feeling electrifying as she held her. Dannii's hands meanwhile quickly gave one last firm squeeze, making Kylie arch her back towards her as they continued to kiss ardently, before moving inwards to quickly locate the buttons of Kylie's white shirt.

Kylie didn't try to stop her sibling. She knew she should but she didn't want to, she felt so alive and exhilarated, excited to the point of trembling, which she knew she was doing in Dannii's arms. Dannii was trembling too, excited and nervous as she deftly unbuttoned her older sister's shirt, feeling Kylie's soft hands gently squeezing her waist, fingers just softly massaging. Their kiss broke with a little gasp, opening their eyes finally, Dannii's hair hanging down round their faces now like a curtain. Kylie just slid her hands up Dannii's body, making sure to brush over her breasts and stiff nipples which made Dannii shiver, before raising her hands to her pretty face. She placed them on the edges of her forehead and brushed the long, dark hair back over Dannii's ears and shoulders, making her smile. Kylie smiled back, then let her fingers slide into the soft brunette strands so she could pull her sister back down for another kiss, softer this time, just grazing their glossy lips and lightly meeting each others tongues as Dannii opened the last button on her shirt, exposing a strip up the middle of smooth, toned body, the middle of Kylie's bra just visible to break the length of skin.

They held the kiss a moment longer before breaking apart with a light smooch, Kylie laying back on the soft fabric as Dannii leaned up a little, legs still sitting with her feet on the floor as she looked down at her older sister's tight body, just waiting to be exposed. Kylie glanced down herself, over the perky mounds of her breasts and then back up at Dannii, their eyes locking again as Kylie nervously bit her full bottom lip. Dannii gave a little raspy sigh at that sexy sight, her fingers sliding up Kylie's front over the smooth linen, just running inwards to the edges of the opened shirt. Giving a little pout at Kylie she pulled the shirt open, peeling it back to reveal her sister's perky breasts held neatly by the white lace bra. Dannii gave an approving murmur, just taking it in for a breath before moving her hands back to Kylie's breasts, wasting no time in giving a good squeeze again that forced a gasp from Kylie, making Dannii smile foxily. Kylie's hands moved back to Dannii's waist, lightly stroking before sliding back upwards to her younger sister's breasts, again feeling the weight before she gave a firmer squeeze than she'd received herself. Dannii gave a little shiver and arched, letting Kylie take an opportunity to lean up and start to wetly kiss at her neck. Dannii gave a little giggle as her sister's full lips and wet tongue kissed and sucked her neck, her fingers tracing Kylie's bra as her thumbs rubbed the peaks of her nipples.

"These were worth the money," Kylie mumbled through her kisses as she felt Dannii's breasts completely, fingers and hands sliding all over the tight black material and the large boobs beneath. Dannii smiled, her eyes closed as her sister kissed and fondled her, her own hands still working.

Noj
Noj
745 Followers
1...34567...10