Kylie and Her Family Pt. 01

Story Info
A family learns to love each other.
2.7k words
4.32
39.2k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was going to be another hot day and Kylie would have driven to the beach with her two children but being a thirty-eight-year old single mother without a job she couldn't afford the gas for the drive. So she decided to stay at home and relax and sunbake beside their next door neighbor's pool with a cheap bottle of wine. The neighbor didn't mind them using his pool as he enjoyed watching them having fun.

Kylie's son Chris was nineteen and a very fit sports mad young man. Her daughter Susan was a gorgeous eighteen-year-old younger version of her, except for the size of her breasts. Kylie's breasts were large where Susan's breasts were quite small. Both mother and daughter were slim with blue eyes and blonde hair and had cute butts.

All of Chris's friends told him his mother was a MILF, and they loved coming over to his house especially when the weather was hot to see his mother and sister sunbaking in their backyard in their skimpy bikinis. Kylie knew that her large breasts attracted the stares of her son's friends and she didn't mind them staring at her.

She often flirted with her son's friends and when she was in the pool with them they would often pull on her bikini straps to undo them and pull her bikini top off to expose her breasts. Her top would then be thrown from boy to boy around the pool as she tried to get it back from them. In the end she would give up chasing them around the pool and stay topless much to their delight.

Chris didn't mind his friends seeing his mother topless as it made him very popular with his friends and they would often splash and pull his mother under the water and grope her breasts. Kylie didn't mind her son's friends groping her breasts; after all, it was all harmless fun for everyone and it made her feel young and sexy.

But lately her son's friends had started trying to remove her bikini bottoms in the pool and she had to struggle with them to keep them on. When they were successful their hands would roam between her legs touching her in places that they shouldn't. It was one thing letting them see her naked but letting them touch her sexually was going too far.

She would then have to climb out of the pool in front of everyone as their glaring eyes stared at her naked body as she wrapped a towel around her body. Chris enjoyed seeing his friends groping and touching his mother's naked body as it excited him. He had often seen his mother and sometimes his sister naked around the house.

Today in the pool Kylie was kept busy pulling their hands away from between her legs as their fingers rubbed her bald cunt. When she caught her son's fingers rubbing her bald cunt she was shocked and couldn't believe that he was touching her like his friends were and she left his fingers on her cunt a little longer than she should have.

What Kylie didn't know was that her son had the hots for her and his sister and he would often masturbate after seeing them walking around the house naked. He loved letting them see him naked with a hard cock and he loved how they didn't complain when they saw him. He was always dreaming and fantasizing about having sex with them.

Today Susan was becoming jealous of all the attention her mother was receiving from her brother's friends and she decided that she would swim topless like her mother. When Chris's friends removed her bikini top and then removed her bikini bottoms Susan didn't protest like her mother had and she didn't try to stop them touching her bald cunt.

When Kylie heard her daughter moaning loudly she turned around to see that her daughter was leaning against the pool wall as two of her son's friends were groping her and fingering her daughter's cunt. At first, she tried to call a halt to what was happening to her daughter but she was interrupted when she felt someone's finger penetrate her cunt.

Kylie gasped and took a deep breath as she felt the finger being pumped in and out of her cunt and as she opened her mouth to tell the boys to stop and behave one of the boys kissed her and poked his tongue into her mouth. At the same time she felt someone else's hand aggressively squeeze her breast and pull and twist her nipple.

It had been a long time since Kylie had felt so aroused and sexually excited and her body started to shake and her heart started pounding. It was as if she was having a dream and she closed her eyes and returned the boys kiss and pushed her tongue into his mouth as she pulled him against her body.

She knew she should call a halt to what was happening to her but she didn't and her son's friends became bolder and their hands and fingers began to roam all over her body touching her everywhere. As soon as one lot of fingers was removed from her cunt they were replaced by someone else's and they would start to rapidly finger fuck her.

Then someone kissed her earlobe and caressed her breast and whispered in her ear, "I love you."

Kylie recognized the voice as belonging to her son and he was touching her sexually and his fingers were rubbing over her cunt. She was becoming light-headed and confused and the feeling that she was having was electric. She felt shockwaves going through her body as she had a shattering orgasm. Her son had made her cum.

Chris then took his mother's hand and placed it on his exposed hard cock and she instantly began stroking his cock as if it was the normal and right thing to do. She didn't care if it was wrong or who else was there to watch the taboo act of a mother masturbating her son's hard cock.

When the boy kissing her removed his mouth from hers, Chris turned his mother's face towards his and kissed her passionately pushing his tongue into her mouth. He was kissing her like a lover and not as a son and when his fingers began rubbing her clit Kylie started furiously stroking her son's cock. As soon as her son's cock had erupted and squirted his come into the pool she let go of his cock only to have her hand placed on another hard cock.

Kylie gave her son's friends cock a squeeze and then began stroking his cock she heard him let out a loud moan as his cock exploded and shot out a massive load of cum into the pool. Chris wrapped his arms around his mother's body and cupped her breasts and pulled her back against his chest in a tight embrace.

When, Kylie felt her son's hard cock pressing against the cheeks of her ass. She was surprised that his cock had become hard again so quick.

She turned around and kissed him and whispered into his ear, "I want you and your friends to fuck me."

"Mom, you want us all to fuck you?" Chris excitedly asked.

"Yes, I do... now let's get out of the pool," moaned Kylie.

Chris and two of his friends helped his naked mother out of the pool and onto a sun lounge and as soon as Kylie lay down she felt three pairs of hands groping her naked body. Chris's two friends were on each side of his mother and they were fondling her large breasts and when they each took a nipple into their mouth and began sucking, Kylie began moaning and gasping for breath.

When Chris moved his mother's legs apart and plunged his fingers into his mother's bald cunt she let out a loud orgasmic scream. He began to rapidly finger fuck his mother something he had dreamed of doing for ages and as his mother's cunt became soaking wet he removed his fingers from her wet cunt and buried his face between her legs.

"Oh fuck! You're making me cum again," Kylie screamed.

Chris penetrated his mother's cunt with his tongue and tasted her sweet nectar; he then began to tongue fuck her. When he started flicking his tongue all over her clit, Kylie let out another loud scream and then reached out and grabbed her son's friend's cocks and pulled them closer to her mouth. She turned her head from side to side as she took turns sucking on their cocks.

Chris lifted his mouth off his mother's soaking wet cunt and moved his body up over hers. Then after rubbing the tip of his cock over his mother's slit he plunged his cock all the way inside his mother's cunt. Chris left his cock deep inside his mother for a few moments as he realized that he was actually going to fuck his mother like he had often fantasized.

Then as he began driving his cock in and out of his mother's cunt, his friends frantically stroked their cocks in front of his mother's face.

"I'm going to cum," screamed one of Chris's friends.

"Cum in my mouth," Kylie yelled and opened her mouth wide to catch his cum.

After he had squirted his cum into her mouth Kylie took his cock into her mouth and was sucking what was left of his cum out of his cock. His other friend's cock erupted and shot a load of cum all over Kylie's face before she had a chance to finish sucking the first cock. She managed to open her just as his second and third loads of cum shot into her mouth.

After she had swallowed and cleaned his cock of cum she looked up at her son who was steadily pumping his cock in and out of her cunt. Chris was in no hurry to come he wanted to remember this moment forever. He still couldn't believe how his sweet mother had turned into a cock hungry slut.

He knew his mother hadn't had sex with anyone for years and it now looked like she was making up for the time she had gone without. Chris reached out and squeezed his mother's large breast as he increased the pace of his thrusts and his cock exploded and blasted load after load into his mother's cunt. He then collapsed on top of her.

Kylie wrapped her arms around her son's body and held him in a tight embrace and kissed his forehead and gave him a smile and said, "Thank you... you gave me multiple orgasms."

"Mom you were incredible... I loved fucking you, it's what I've dreamed of doing for a long time," Chris replied.

As her son slipped his limp cock from her cunt and rolled off her body Kylie looked at the two boys who she had just sucked and said, "Who is going to fuck me next?"

One of Chris's friends jumped between Kylie's legs and after giving his cock a few strokes pushed the head of his cock into the entrance to her cum filled cunt. He let out a low pitched moan as his cock slipped further into his friend's mother's cunt.

"Oh fuck Kylie... your cunt feels as good as I thought it would," he moaned.

Kylie giggled at her son's friend calling her by her first name and then wrapped her legs around his waist holding his cock deep inside her. Chris sat down next to his other friend as they watched Kylie being fucked.

"Have a look at Susan," said his friend.

Chris turned around to look at his sister and saw that she was on her hands and knees being fucked doggystyle by one of his friends and by the look of his other friend's soft cock he suspected that he had fucked Susan earlier. Chris stood up and moved over to stand beside his sister.

"Fuck sis, how long have you been having sex for?" Chris asked.

Susan looked up at her brother and said, "For nearly a year."

She then reached out and took hold of her brother's cock and pulled him closer to her face. Chris knew what she wanted and as soon as she opened her mouth he shoved his semi hard cock deep into his sister's mouth letting her taste her mother's juices.

Susan wrapped her lips around the shaft of her brother's cock and started sucking. Chris held his sister's head steady as he began thrusting his cock in and out of her mouth. Chris was excited at fulfilling another of his fantasies and started thinking about how much he was going to enjoy fucking his sister's cunt after he had finished fucking her face.

As Chris and his friend fucked Susan from either end they gave each other a large smile. They were now doing what they had often talked and fantasized about doing to Susan. When his mother let out a scream of passion Chris turned to look at her. His mother was now on her hands and knees and was now being fucked from behind. Chris watched as his friend slammed his cock into his mother's cunt, again and again.

When Chris felt his own cock getting ready to erupt he stopped watching his mother and held his sister's head onto his cock as it exploded filling her mouth with his cum. Susan swallowed each blast her brother shot into her mouth and kept sucking on his cock making sure she hadn't missed any.

As soon her brother had removed his cock from his sister's mouth. Susan's face was slapped by another cock and she turned her head and opened her mouth for another cock to be shoved into her mouth. This time her mouth was roughly and quickly fucked and it didn't take long for this new cock to fill her mouth with more cum for her to swallow.

After her brother and his friend had finished fucking her face Susan lay on the sun lounge exhausted and turned on her side to watch her brother's friends lining up to take a turn at fucking her mother. Chris's friends wanted their cocks in both his mother and sister's mouth and cunt.

After Susan had just finished sucking another cock and her brother's cock was hard Chris lifted his sister up off the sun lounge and sat down in her place with his cock pointing skywards. Susan didn't need to be told what her brother wanted she immediately squatted over him and lowered herself onto his hard cock. Once she had all of his cock inside her cunt she sat there smiling at her brother.

"Come on sis, ride my cock," yelled Chris.

Susan laughed and started to bounce up and down and yelled, "Yippee."

She waved one of her hands in the air as if she was riding a wild stallion making her brother laugh. Chris reached out and fondled his sister's small breasts as she frantically bounced up and down on his cock.

Chris still couldn't understand what had turned his mother and sister into two nymphos but then again he didn't really care as he and his friends were now going to be fucking them both every chance they had. It was now becoming dark and Chris was eager for his friends to leave and go home.

After his friends had got dressed and Chris was letting out the front door they asked, "Can we come back over tomorrow?"

"Ring us tomorrow and I will let you know," Chris replied.

As Chris returned to where he had left his mother and sister recovering on the sun loungers beside the pool. He was shocked to see his mother and sister sitting up taking turns at sucking on their neighbors' cock. It was the first time he had ever seen his neighbor naked and was surprised at the size of his cock.

The neighbor had been watching everything and had just been waiting for Chris's friends to leave so he could come out from his house and enjoy his neighbors. Chris didn't mind sharing his mother and sister with their neighbor after all it was his pool they were using to have sex in.