Kylie - English Version

Story Info
A lady that I've met while trying to learn Polish.
2.7k words
3.74
8.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: English is NOT my first language - I have learned it in school and practiced it a lot in trading, but this is (even though pornographic) supposed to be literature.

So please bear with me, or, if not, just read something else.

*****

I also need to mention that the story is true, only depicting my personal experience(s).

All the names and/or places may have nothing to do with the reality...

Now, if you only came here to find a story to turn you on, or help you masturbate, then, in spite of the fact that it contains some very explicit scenes, I'm afraid that it isn't going to help you reach your goal.

She's blond, blue eyed, really well designed lips, making me have very naughty thoughts, wearing a pair of glasses, but only when she reads or writes, medium height, as I've seen when she has entered the hall...

We are at the Popular University, at the classes of Polish language.

I have enrolled, since, last summer, I've met a Polish girl, who, unfortunately, knew nothing but Polish and Russian.

Unfortunately, I can only whistle in Polish or Russian, so that we have had permanently needed her friend to be with us, since she - the friend - was speaking some English...

The professor keeps on explaining to us some grammar differences between Romanian and Polish.

As an example, "what is this?", in Romanian, would sound: "what is this?", but in Polish, you should say "what this is?"...

Meanwhile, I keep on looking at this blond girl, until she, somehow, feels my prying eyes and gives me a glance...

I'm sure, by now, that she has noted my presence, but I can also sense her determination to focus on what the professor is talking about...

In my mind, I'm working hard, since I can bet that the first questions of this girl, in case she lets me talk to her, will be connected to why I have chosen to come and study Polish...

It's easy - the legend is that I have met, at the sea side, some Polish guys who have promised that they will come, again, next summer, and, since from the group, there were only two speaking anything else than Polish and Russian, I was intending to work a little, to smooth the things between us...

After two hours, the professor stops, asking us if we do have any questions.

Of course there are some people over there, asking some stupid questions, one more stupid than the other, making the audience burst into laughter, then the professor lets us go home...

The girl systematically puts her things inside the rather large purse, then looks for a flash of a second towards me, making sure that I'm still there, stands up, and leaves towards the exit...

I take care. I'm only two or three steps behind her.

After the crowd spreads away, I rush a little, reaching beside her:

"Hi, I introduce myself. How did you find this first class?"

"... Err, hi, I'm Kylie, and... why do you ask?"

So, she's somewhat passive - aggressive...

"In fact, since you've told me your name, I really don't care to know what you think about the Polish lesson"...

I can see that my very blunt answer makes her smile...

She continues:

"Then, what do you want to know?"

Since it seems that she's enjoyed my bluntness, I continue in the same style:

"I want to know if you find me as attractive as I find you, or, better said, if you can alter your schedule for this evening, so that we can go and have some coffee, or a beer, or something together"...

She stops, looks at me, somewhat measuring me from head to toe, then answers to me:

"... Yes, but only if you consider this as being a meeting between two colleagues, and, we both pay for what we drink"...

Fair enough, and, also, a good start.

We enter a nearby restaurant, where I order a brandy for me, and she orders a glass of white wine for herself.

She's an engineer, and she's supposed to go, the following summer, for some business in Poland, so that she wants to be able to understand, at least a little of what the guys over there will be discussing...

I start laughing.

"Kylie, you need to study the bloody language for at least three years before being really able to reach your goal!"

She laughs back at me:

"Well, the little secret is that I have studied, for more than eight years, Russian!"...

Since I don't have any clues about it, I just smile:

"I give up!"

She sips from her glass, after saying cheers, then, looking deep into my eyes, tells me:

"Anyway, I'm sure that you haven't invited me here, or else, due to my language skills"...

She's perfectly right!

I confirm.

She's married, with no children yet, and her husband is far away, in Moscow, sent by the enterprise where he works.

I am, of course, a bit unbalanced, so that she continues, asking me about my marital status, if I have a girlfriend, if I live alone, and so on...

After finding out that I do have my place, my music, she simply and very directly explains to me that first we need to reach her place, since she has to take off the handle of the phone from the cradle, so that if her husband calls, the telephone operator will tell him that the phone is out of order...

I insist to take a taxi, go to her place, then wait for ten minutes or so, inside the car, since I don't want her neighbors to see me, then we go at my place...

She inspects my musical catalogs, then asks me to put something that won't make us bother too often with changing the records, tapes, whatever, then excuses herself and goes to the bathroom.

She explains to me that she hasn't had sex since her hubby has gone away, three months ago, and that, anyway, she's only married him due to his connections.

There is no love involved, at least from her side, and she's really considering a divorce, the moment she is, somewhat, stable and "well placed" in her line of work...

Honestly, I'm not pleased with what I hear, but... this is life!...

Anyway, she seems to be very delighted by the fact that I have a good original whiskey, drinking at least a half of the bottle, all by herself...

I instinctively look at the clock.

It's more than one o'clock in the morning!

We both are standing, and after a very soft kiss on the lips, we start ripping off the clothes from each other.

Gosh! How wet she can be!

I simply forget about everything she's told me!

I take her by her legs, in bed, and help her put the soles of her feet on my chest, then start digging!

I know that it hurts a bit, but I'm already completely and deeply inside her, making my hips move in the strange rhythm of the ambient music, having her clit rubbed in a rather forcible manner, but... she seems to love it!

To my surprise, the first twenty minutes she doesn't orgasm at all, in spite of all my efforts to touch her inside in each and every place.

I'm working real hard, pumping her like there is no tomorrow, until, suddenly, she grabs my ass cheeks, real hard, holding me still, deeply impaled inside her cunt.

I can feel her trembles, contractions...

She whispers in my ear:

"... Good! Very good! I feel fantastic! Don't you dare finish now!"...

She's probably multi orgasmic, since she keeps on shivering, trembling, contracting, for more than ten minutes, while all she lets me do is to keep it deep inside her, enjoying my dick's pulsations...

All of a sudden, she pushes me out, excusing herself that she urgently needs to use the bathroom.

In the back of my mind I consider it normal, after a half of a bottle of whiskey...

After coming back from the bathroom, she asks me if it so happens to have a lemon, or some lemon juice and a towel or a napkin, or something...

It so happens that I have two juicy lemons, but I bring them from the fridge...

I also give her two napkins.

She takes two pillows, piles them one above the other, then lays a napkin on the upper pillow, and, up she is, with her ass on the pillows.

Then, she grabs a lemon, rips it apart with the nails, then starts squeezing it above her clit, while with the other hand, she parts her labia and opens her vagina, making sure that most of the juice is entering inside her.

After she finishes squeezing the lemon, she puts it apart, then starts licking the fingers of both her hands.

Finally, it seems that she remembers that I am still into the room, together with her, and with an... unfinished business...

"Now, dear, get back here and do me the best you can!

And don't you dare finish anywhere else than inside me!"

Her legs are already pointing to the ceiling while I insert my fucking dick back inside her.

The lemon juice has tightened her, but only very little, and, after I push two or three times, she's stretched back again.

She ruffles my hair:

"Now, don't you dare be gentle!

Just use me, as if you wanna rip me!

I don 't want you to love me, I want you to hate me!"

Gosh! Really, I wouldn't want to have such a wife!

Anyway, I comply, and, this time, after only five minutes, she's already trembling, contracting, while cursing:

"Fuck! You fucking bastard! You brute! There! Do it to me! Hit me! Kick me! Kill me!"...

After fifteen minutes, I can feel that I'm really close, so that I grab her harder by her legs.

In anticipation of what's going to happen, she grabs my arms, holding herself as tight as she can:

"Yes! There! Shower me with your spunk! Make me flood! Make me cry! Give me what I need!"...

I'm already ejaculating, but I keep on pumping her, just as she requires.

She tells me:

"Don't stop until you're soft! Keep on digging!"...

Well, what I like at this woman is that she knows what she wants, and she isn't ashamed to ask!

My dick hasn't softened yet, while I also feel a certain itch on my dick head, probably from the acidity of the lemon juice.

I keep on pumping, until, surprise!

I get back hard again!

I can see the surprise in her eyes...

"Ohhhh my! It has only happened to me once before, when I was in high school, but the guy was... a teenager!"

Then, she pushes me out, again, and turns herself on her belly, giving me full access from behind.

I love the way her ass looks while I'm pumping, keeping her ass cheeks parted with my hands.

After ten minutes, she turns her face towards me:

"The moment I tell you to stop, just keep it deep inside, as you've done when I was on my back! Please!"

It takes us another ten minutes until she asks me to stop.

I'm in, deep, while she convulses, pushing her ass towards my pelvis:

"Gosh! I haven't felt like this since centuries!"...

I take the liberty to wet my thumb and... start playing with it at her anal entrance.

She jumps a bit, but doesn't protest, nor say anything...

This encourages me, so that after two minutes my thumb is deeply impaled in her ass, while she continues trembling...

After she relaxes, I ask her if I may fuck her up her ass.

"Yeah, but... take care, since I've only done it once before, and... when I was a teenager"...

I start pumping again her cunt, for another ten minutes, then, when I sense that I'm close, I stop and take out my dick, then try to stick it up her ass.

I do it gently, caressing her ass cheeks with my hands, and, finally, all my dick head has crossed the line.

I'm inside, and I can feel her sphincter contracting and relaxing, alternately, while my shaft keeps on entering, more and more.

Kylie keeps embracing a pillow...

I'm more than a half up her ass, when I gently start pumping.

She simply sighs, saying "Oooooooohhhhhhhhh!"

I cannot tell if it hurts her, or not, but, after a minute, I increase the rhythm.

She flexes her knees, bouncing her head, continuing to cry, from time to time, "Ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh!"...

And, finally, here it comes! I explode!

I let my body fall on her back, and we lay like that, one above the other, until my dick takes a well deserved break...

The shower we take together is... exquisite!

We wash each other, we caress each other, then I ask her if she knows the trick with the shower hose.

She doesn't, so that I show her how to do it.

I unscrew the handle, while letting some water in the tub, covering her vulva.

I aim the jet, under the water, towards her clit.

She's really surprised, but quickly understands the phenomenon, so that she asks me to let her maneuver the hose.

After a while, looking at her, the mimic of her face, full of lust and pleasure, simply makes my dick start inflating again...

I start jerking a bit, approaching her face.

She doesn't need a written instructions manual.

She simply opens her mouth, licking my dick head a bit:

"Come, baby, get closer! I'm sooooo thirsty!"

Since I know how my body works, after two ejaculations, I warn her:

"You probably won't be able to finish me only with your mouth. I'm already empty!"...

Kylie smiles:

"My mouth probably won't, but my throat will surely do the trick! Just wait and see!"...

I get closer, grabbing her by her hair, with both hands, then start pumping her, fucking her face just as I've done with her cunt and ass...

She doesn't protest, keeping on aiming the jet from her hose towards her clit.

She starts trembling again, while I keep on pumping deep.

Honestly, after so much booze, I'm expecting her to throw up, but, to my surprise, she doesn't even gag...

I cannot tell what or why, but after less than twenty minutes I explode again.

Since she swallows me all, I cannot tell if the jizz is in large, or small quantities...

Anyway, I honestly feel somewhat spent, but... fully satisfied.

At five in the morning, she explains to me that she needs to get back home and "fix" the telephone line, then go to work.

She refuses to let me accompany her, explaining to me that, as a married woman, the lesser we expose in public together, the lesser are the chances to be seen by who knows what "good person", ready to inform her husband or her parents in law...

Before leaving, she asks me at what time she can find me at home, and if, after "all thisn" I'm ready to "see" her again...

I won't bother you with the rest of the details.

She came at my place three afternoons, nights including, telling me that she feels like being alive again.

The weekends are out of question, since she needs to go and visit her parents in law, playing the role of the good and loving wife, so sad to be parted from her hubbie...

Luckily, her husband uses to call at his parents, so that they can all have a conversation.

Still, Kylie tells me that we shall have to limit our encounters at maximum two per week, since she cannot prolongate the trick with the phone ad infinitum...

We've been seeing each other until January, when, after meeting my actual wife on the new years eve, I've explained to her that I sense that my life is turning into something new, so that we won't have too much freedom of action, my priority being my new girl...

Since I've ceased going to the Polish language lessons, I've also cut all my contacts with Kylie.

I really don't know what has happened with her life.

THE END