Kylie Minogue Loves a Selfie

Story Info
Kylie becomes obsessed with her new camera.
3k words
3.86
7.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
816 Followers

Note- This is a totally made up story with no basis in truth whatsoever.

xxx

"I should be so lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, I should be so lucky in love!"

Kylie Minogue, pop's eternal princess, wound a white towel around her damp hair and made it into a turban. She bounded barefoot from the bathroom where she had just showered and went into her bedroom. Singing and spinning around the towel around her midriff came loose and she tossed it onto the carpet and the fun sized singer stretched out on the bed in the nude.

"You awake sweetie?" She gushed at her latest beau.

Looking at the shape in her bed she saw his chest heaving as he gently snored.

"I am now," groaned the sleepy hunk.

Ever since acquiring her new Samsung Galaxy S9 Kylie had become obsessed with the innovative camera of twelve megapixels and recording in super slow motion. She had turned into a true selfie addict and was driving Carlo crazy by taking picture after picture of everything they got up to.

"Morning baby, let's have a selfie!" She laughed.

She drew back the single sheet and held her arm up so she could get the pair of them into frame. Half asleep he protested in vain as Kylie clicked off three shots of their entwined naked bodies.

"Selfies, already?" He whined.

By her own admission Kylie loved sex and since hooking up with fashion designer Carlo she had been highly impressed by the sexy Spaniard. Handsome and tall he had the stunning combination of thick brown hair and blue eyes, and with his Latin charisma and macho frame the Australian was smitten. Once they started to sleep together she had been happy to discover he had an amazing cock. Apart from the size it had a perfect curvature and length to girth ratio, every inch what a red blooded woman dreamed about.

"Come on honey, lets fuck." She purred in his ear as she ground her lightweight body to his, tearing off her turban at the same time.

"Let me sleep, please. We did it all night."

"Sweetie, come on, here look."

The slim blonde wiggled her award winning derriere in the air in an attempt to entice him. True enough the rampant lovers had fucked their brains out from midnight until four in the morning when they had finally crashed out in the king sized bed. By seven a.m. Kylie had awoken and sent several messages, showered and was up for more. She took two more photographs and Carlo excused himself to go to the bathroom. Kylie joined him as he cleaned his teeth only to suffer the indignity of having the compact beauty take his picture with the cell.

"Will you stop that!" He yelled as he put on a white bathrobe over his nakedness.

They made their way to the kitchen and Kylie made coffee and toast as Carlo sat down at the pine table. She had pulled on an over sized tee shirt and nothing else and joined him. As Carlo enjoyed his breakfast she bounced over excitedly and put her face to his for yet more selfies.

"You're so cute when you chew!" She gushed as he tried to get out of focus of her raised phone.

"Sit down and let me eat."

He gave her a slap on the bare rump as she settled down across the table, gazing in rapture into his baby blues. Later Kylie left to attend rehearsals for her upcoming tour and was gone the whole day and Carlo got some welcome shut eye. The bonny singer had welcomed him into her home in West London pretty much after the first time he had taken her. They had made love in her bed on the second date. She recalled the tender way he had removed her dress and seduced her, loving her until the sun came up.

x

Carlo was woken by the sound of the front door slamming shut and the soft footfall of Kylie as she took the stairs two at a time. She came into the bedroom like an excited puppy searching for her master and jumped on the bed.

"I'm back, hot and ready. Hope you got a good rest."

As usual she whipped out her cell phone and took a selfie of her and Carlo, face to face. Having to grin and bear it was becoming increasingly difficult to handle as he posed stony faced.

"Oh, shoot, the battery is dead. Can you charge it while I go freshen up?"

Kylie left and hit the shower as Carlo studied the Galaxy in his hand. He gave a mischievous grin as an idea came to him and he slapped his thigh. Opposite the bed was a book shelf and he plugged in the charger and then positioned the phone so that it was focused on the bed. He zoomed in close and hit the record button and moved back under the sheet.

"Now for the ultimate selfie." He smiled to himself.

Kylie came in and stood at the foot of the bed in her birthday outfit. The pocket bombshell let the virile man drink in her gorgeous diminutive figure, slim and curvy, despite being barely five feet tall. Her ash blonde hair fell about her shoulders and framed her pretty face with the pouting plump lips and high cheekbones. Her boobs were just about big enough on her slight frame with nipples that stood up and out. A flat stomach and trim waist flared out into narrow hips and her honed legs which were quite long in proportion to her size. It was hard to believe she was fifty years old.

"Ready for some Kylie sugar?"

He nodded and his cock stiffened as he drew the sheet back from his naked body and swung his long shanks over and sat on the edge. His eyes focused on her hairless cunt that nestled at inner junction of her thighs with a hint of a cleft between the mounds of her outer folds. With his rapt gaze on her Kylie caressed the outsides of her willowy legs, bringing a wonderful tingling throughout her body. The fancy woman straddled his lap and her mouth connected with his in a lingering and passionate kiss.

"I see we're up finally." She whispered in his left ear.

Indeed his rigid cock had risen to attention and Kylie ground her loins at the mushroom bloated head and veined shaft. They resumed the kiss as his hands pressed into the crevice of her perfect buttocks, her best feature by far. Their bodies pushed at each other as their ardour rose, the warmth radiating from the pair of them spurring them on.

"Let me see that beautiful cock."

Kylie smiled as she went to her knees and laid her sparkling blue eyes on his stiff erection. The palm of her left hand held it tight, wallowing in the heat of the pulsating flesh. Carlo inhaled with a sharp intake of breath when her other hand ran under him to caress the cheeks of his ass. She pointed his hard on this way and that as she scrutinized the enormous length.

"Like a fucking stallion."

Carlo turned his head to the Samsung Galaxy on the shelf then looked back at Kylie.

"Can you just suck it already?"

Feeling a fluttering in her belly the sizzling blonde began to suck on his glans with her rosy pursed lips. The sublime sensation of his spongy tip in her mouth Kylie felt her pussy quiver and moaned around him with closed eyes. How she loved to give head! Almost as good as performing on stage.

"Take it all baby, you're driving me mad."

With careful deliberation the pop queen took in more and more of his throbbing tool into her mouth, pulling back on occasion and letting her drool trickle down to his big balls. Her tongue darted out and ran a circle around the swamped head which was well and truly lubricated. Carlo began to shift on his ass and gripped the sheet in his balled fists as his cock slid in and out of her gurgling throat. Her head rocked back and forth, her hair fluttering about his thighs as she sucked and licked him to new heights of arousal.

"Hah!" He grunted and took her head in his hands to guide her up and down.

Now Kylie went to town and devoured his hot rod with deep nods of her head, his cock head becoming lodged at the back of her throat before withdrawing with a long stroke back. She let him out of her mouth and a string of saliva connected his knob to her plump lips until it broke. He watched enthralled as her velvety tongue licked up the underside of his organ to the head before she reared back to start again at the base.

"Your turn babe." He said in an attempt to stave off his impending orgasm.

Giggling with utter glee Kylie stood to her full height of five feet and spun around to show off her lovely ass, which swayed as she shook it in his face.

"Now that's an eleven on a scale of ten!" He said approvingly.

The nubile Aussie bent forward and hugged her knees and let the lucky man view the glory of her bald cunt, with the pink slit in the middle oozing in one erotic rivulet.

"Do you like it honey, is my pussy pretty?"

"Gorgeous, now come here and sit on my face."

"Yippee! Fun time!"

Kylie pushed the Spanish hunk flat onto his back and mounted his face, smothering him with her hot snatch. With both hands he held her by the upper thighs and swiped his tongue vertically along her sweet tasting labia. The tiny blonde pushed down and shuddered when his pointed tongue stabbed at her inner folds like a dart.

"Oh baby, yes!" She panted and snapped her head back.

His fingers dug in tight as the white cheeks of her ass rubbed on him as he licked her. Now and again he found her erect clit by accident, blinded as he was, and she let out a shriek of delight. Her lower body pressed into his face with more intensity and her juices washed over his lips and chin. Apart from his splendid cock the young man was also one of the best eaters of pussy she had ever known.

"Eat me, eat me." She intoned over and over as she ground to and fro.

The pert woman shook all over as he grasped her buttocks and squeezed hard and tongue lashed her seeping muff. Then, when he inserted his middle finger into her anus he sent such a thrill through her that she came on his face.

"Fuck! It was too much. Oooh, yeah!"

"Fuck my cock, ride me."

Carlo raised up at the waist and the feather light Kylie wriggled onto his groin and fished around for his big pole. She lifted her hips a little and his bell end rubbed at her opening which parted easily for his rock hard spear to enter her twat. Slowly Kylie lowered all the way down and her eyes closed with the heady bliss of being impaled on his beautiful member.

"Oh sweetie, it's the best!" She cooed.

The cock hungry singer sighed and held her body still to savour the sheer elation of being filled, then she rose off almost all the way until only his crown was inside. She plopped down again and her perky tits jiggled on her chest. With a steady motion she rose and fell on his rigid cock with agonizing slowness, fighting the natural urge to rode him like the wind. Their eyes connected and her hands rested on his broad chest as she moved.

"Like that baby?"

Carlo grunted an affirmative and wallowed in the soft but tight cunt that slid along his boner. He stole a glance over her head and imagined how they looked on the still filming Galaxy cell phone. The palms of hands smoothed out on his chest as she made short abrupt motions on his thick cock and she revelled in the twitching flesh as it scraped her inner walls. Again and again she dropped her light frame all the way down, increasing the rate of her hip thrusts with renewed vigour.

"So...big." She hissed between gritted teeth as her nipples became rock hard, and her pussy throbbed.

Carlo surprised her when he raised up off the bed and brought the wee woman with him, still rocking on his erection. He bounced her up and down like a rag doll as her legs flailed wildly in the air. She was his fuck toy and she was literally used as a masturbation device as he jerked her back and forth on his big hose.

"Fuck me baby, fuck me!"

The delirious hunk dipped her back and she lifted her slim pins up around the back of his neck and locked her feet together. Her hands gripped her dainty feet as she was pushed and pulled on his long cock until her eyes rolled back into her head. A trickle of her juices smeared the inside of his thighs as he slapped against her backside.

"You feel as light as a feather."

He declared and Carlo fell to the bed and Kylie rolled with him and found herself on her left side in a spoon position. From behind her his brawny arms pulled her to him and his cock prodded at her slick cunt. She was so wet and ready he only pushed a little with his pelvis to enter her. He didn't stop until he was in up to the balls which rested in the crack of her cute bottom. His right arm lifted her right leg at the knee and held it aloft as he slid in and out of her dripping hole.

"Rub yourself." He urged and her fingers found her tiny swollen nub and applied gentle pressure as he pumped her.

As Kylie moved on the bed, overwhelmed by his overbearing physique, she gripped his thigh with her long nails. She sobbed and sighed she was reamed by his prodigious cock which sank in deeper as his hips surged forward faster. Carlo looked directly into the lens of the camera and gave a wicked thumbs up as he made sure the angle was right for the position of their humping bodies. He looked upon the quivering, submissive beauty as he drove up into her bald cunt with unfaltering thrusts, playing with her right tit with roaming fingers.

"Such pretty feet, I love your feet."

Carlo held her dainty right foot and massaged the tiny toes as his lunging slowed up and he nuzzled the nape of her elegant neck.

"Wow!"

Again Kylie yelled out as she was suddenly pinned to the bed face down as Carlo groped her pert buns and began to fuck her slippery pussy from atop of her. Each hefty entry of his monster cock took her breath away as she was mashed into the mattress by his burly frame. His hands took hers and raised her arms above her head as he pounded her into submission. Kylie rolled her bod as she was pushed and pulled on his hard length, and the sensuous curve of her ass cheeks were buried in his groin.

"What a fuck you are!" She moaned under him.

Carlo leaned back and lifted the diminutive woman onto her knees and elbows as he rocked her to and fro on his rampant erection. She felt her arms and legs turn to jelly and she would have collapsed face down if he hadn't held her up. He held her butt and pulled his glistening tool out of her bubbling pussy very slowly until he was all the way out. Kylie rolled onto her back and bent her legs at the knees.

"Finish it off."

Her eyes sparkled as he settled between her open thighs and sank into her all the way to the hilt. His back arched as he fucked the shit out of the striking Australian beauty. Thrusting, hammering, fucking his pipe of a cock into her with such a force as to delve into the depths of her turgid cunt. Kylie lifted her lovely pins up and hooked them around the backs of his thighs as his cock sank in with more leverage.

"Fuck you." He cried as her nails raked his back brutally as her senses became numbed.

He sought her mouth and they kissed hard and urgently as they bumped on the bed like two rutting wild animals.

"Are you there yet?" He whispered low in her mouth as their lips connected.

"I want to feel you gush inside me." She answered huskily.

Carlo paused and then dug his toes in the mattress and clenched his buttocks, just as tiny Kylie rose up off the bed.

"Gonna, gonna cum!" She said softly as his prick banged into her.

The pair of them panted and groaned as she felt his hot come cream her insides and she locked her arms and legs around his bulk. They quaked in each others arms as they shared a mutual orgasm that lasted until they finally relented to separate. Kylie rose up and took his still dribbling cock and sucked the head dry. Carlo held her tousled hair from the side of her face that the camera was focused on a clear shot of her mouth around his pulsing shaft.

"Taste good?"

"Mmm, I love the taste of a man's cum."

"How about a selfie?" He asked.

"Now that would be gross." She answered.

"Oh?"

Carlo padded to the shelf and retrieved the still recording camera and hit play. Kylie looked into the window of the phone as their love making played out in perfect clarity.

"How about that? The ultimate selfie! You look damn good getting fucked on camera."

Kylie looked aghast at the phone and then the grinning male.

"You bastard! What did you do! Get the fuck out of my house, we're through!"

"But I thought you liked selfies?" He protested.

"From now on I'm going solo, so fuck off!"

Kylie retreated to the bathroom regretting letting another asshole into her life.

END

123z
123z
816 Followers