Kylie's Secret Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Talk? I didn't want to fucking talk. I did as he asked and leaned against him. His hands splayed against my naked abdomen, and he lazily caressed my skin with his fingers.

"Good girl, Kylie," he muttered, his breath hot on my ear. I let my eyes slowly close, and soon his hands started exploring. "Hmm, yes. You are a good girl. So your boyfriend gets you all hot and bothered at work?"

"Sometimes," I whispered.

"Fuck. I'm going to like that."

"Why?"

"We're going to get to that in a minute. I never see you orgasm. What happens?"

"Once he gets off, he usually hangs up and takes a nap." His hands lightly traces the outside of my breast, and I moaned. "Please, Mr. Turner. I like it when you touch them."

His hands immediately stilled. "I don't believe I asked you that."

Damn it! Gritting my teeth, I squeezed my eyes shut. "I'm sorry, Mr. Turner. It won't happen again."

"Good. So your boyfriend hangs up, and you just wait until you get home to get yourself off?"

"No, Mr. Turner." His hands returned to my breast, and I mewed in appreciation. "I usually go to the bathroom and fuck myself with my fingers."

"I saw a little bit of that today," he growled. "You like to taste your own juices. Stick you finger in your cunt. Just one stroke. Nice and slow."

Happy to finally have something up my pussy, I did as he asked. It didn't even begin to take the edge off.

He took my hand and as I pulled it out and slid my finger inside his mouth. My body quaked as his tongue slid around my finger, and he sucked hard.

"Hmmm," he moaned. "You do taste good, baby girl. So fucking good. You deserve a reward for that."

His fingers finally moved to my nipples. As he slid a finger over the turgid point, I arched into his touch and cried out. "Yes, Mr. Turner."

"Shit," he hissed. "You're going to come just from that. Don't. We're not done." He didn't let up, and it made it so difficult to abstain from my orgasm.

"What else would you like to know?" I whimpered. Fuck, I would tell him anything he wanted to hear.

"You don't go fuck yourself right away when your boyfriend hangs up, do you? He turns you on, but he doesn't get you anywhere close."

Goddammit. I balled my hands into a fist. He knew. How the fuck did he know?

Chuckling, he pinched my nipple again. "You're such a bright thing," he hissed. "That's right. It's a company computer. I can see everything in your browser history. And do you know what I've seen?"

Every erotic story that I had read. And reread. And reread again. "Answer me," he hissed as he reached down and slapped my pussy. I wasn't prepared the contact, and my whole body jerked.

"Yes," I screamed. "Yes, I know."

Satisfied, he went back to playing with my breasts. "Yes, of course you know. Your curiosities are wide spread, but if you've only fucked one man, you haven't indulged."

"No," I whispered. "I don't think I can."

"Not only can you, but you will." Suddenly, he plunged two fingers inside me. I almost slid off his lap, but he had a firm grip on my hips.

"You're going to do everything I tell you to do, and you're going to do everything that you've read about. You're going to fuck a complete stranger. You're going to be in the same room as someone else fucking, and you're going to let people watch while you fuck. Would you like that?"

I whimpered. I was so close to orgasm. "Please."

His hand slapped my pussy again, and I jerked.

"Answer me," he barked. "Right now."

"Yes," I gasped. "Anything. Don't stop. Please.

Satisfied, he shoved his fingers in me again. My head fell back against his shoulder, and I bucked my pussy against his hand. So close. If he'd just touch my clit, I'd be there. Please. Please.

"Do you know what that reward will be, my sweet Kylie?"

Numbly, I shook my head.

He bend his head and licked the column of my neck until he could date his tongue into my ear. I ground my cunt uncontrollably against him and whimpered. "Tell me, Mr. Turner. Tell me please, ah fuck, please. Your fingers feel so good. Let me cum. Please let me cum."

"Your reward is my cock plunging into your sweet little tight pussy." He chuckled and finally pressed his thumb against my clit.

Everything hit me at once. In my mind, I saw what could possibly be my future.

The stranger, grinding his body against me on the dance floor, promising to pound me senseless.

Watching, tied and helpless, as the cock that I so desperately wanted thrust into another woman's pussy.

Nick's almost lazy command, and her obedience. She crawls to me and slides her tongue into my hot, wet cunt.

A whole group of men beating their cocks as they watch me get fucked mercilessly on the stage.

And Nick. The man I was already half in love with, finally bending me over the desk and giving into the thing we both wanted so God. Damn. Badly.

The orgasm rocked me so hard that I couldn't control anything. Through the searing pleasure, I dimly heard the words that tumbled out of my mouth.

"Yes. Oh God, it feels so good. I want it all. The stranger. God, I'll fuck anyone that you want if you promise that you'll take me so fucking hard! Ahhhh...FUCK."

Who was this woman? I didn't even care. He held me firmly against him and rocked his cock against my ass. If he wasn't there to anchor me, I would have slid off in a boneless heap.

Slick with sweat, I finally slumped against him. He lazily slid a finger over my clit experimentally, and my hips jerked. I was so sensitive that it almost hurt, but I couldn't deny him. After tonight, I wouldn't deny him anything.

"I followed you, you know," he said hoarsely. "On the night of your birthday. You told some co-workers that your friend had something special planned for you, so I followed you. I watched you on that stage. So innocent. So unsure of yourself. But when those men encouraged you, and when her hands touched you, you turned into the sexiest woman. A slut for their lustful gazes. A whore for their touch. I have to know, Kylie. Did you fuck your friend afterward?"

He began to move my body over his cock, and I heard his breath hiss. "No. I haven't. We haven't," I whispered, tiredly.

"Good. That's good. Here's what's going to happen next."

I couldn't believe it. My body was coming alive again as I felt his restrained dick seek relief in the crevice of my ass. "You're going to tell your boyfriend to call you on the company phone, and you're going to notify me when that happens. I'm going to listen to everything you say. You're no longer going to fuck yourself in the bathroom. If I feel so inclined, I'll let you fuck yourself in my office. If you're a good girl."

"I'm a good girl," I whispered.

"You'll go where I tell you to go. You'll do what I tell you to do. You'll wear what I tell you to wear. And there will be a password. When someone gives you that password, you'll do absolutely ever fucking thing they say. If you don't, I'll know because I'll be watching."

"And I'll be rewarded?"

"Do one thing that I don't like, and it's over. I'll never touch you again. Is that what you want?"

I thought I'd die if he didn't touch me. "No," I whimpered.

"Good girl. I want to fuck you, Kylie. I want to sink so deep in your cunt that your screams can be heard all the way across the city. And I very much like to get what I want."

Without warning, he shoved me off his lap. I immediately fell to my knees and watched as he got up and adjusted his pants. "Do you want me to..." my voice trailed off in embarrassment.

"Suck my cock?" he asked with a grunt. "Are you a good cock sucker, Kylie?"

"I will be for you."

"I'll find that out for myself, but not tonight. You've been very good tonight, and I'm pleased. You'd like a good hard fucking, wouldn't you?"

Wordlessly, I nodded.

"Stay here. I'll give you a treat. It's not part of our arrangement. If you don't want the treat, you can walk away."

"Mr. Turner?" I asked quietly. "What's the password going to be?"

He smirked. "I think Cookie should do nicely."

12