Kylie's Sore Throat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, you're absolutely loving this aren't you," he said, a rhetorical question, but Kylie wanted to answer him, mumbling positively through his cock, knowing her affirmative response would turn him on more. His fingers dipped into her juicy, waiting vagina, making her roll her hips to try and get him deeper, but he just slid them out of her.

"Patience, I'll stuff that tight cunt of yours later, and maybe somewhere else as well," he said with a smile, making her feel a little surge of excitement that he wasn't finished with her, even though she well knew they'd be fucking little rabbits after this, and that she'd leave her boots on. She worked extra hard on his cock until he grabbed her head and took over again, jamming down into her as he pulled her head up, Kylie just trying to sustain it as he pounded her before she choked again, not having any time to react as she powerfully gagged this time, another burst of thick fluid escaping round him as she choked noisily, sounding exactly like a porn star as it ran down over her face and into her hair again, some dripping off her cheeks onto the floor below as he continued, Kylie trying not to fight him. He pulled out just long enough to let her spit, not even turning her head now, just wanting to do her job, spitting it over her face and letting him straight back in to continue as it ran down her chin and neck towards her spiky collar.

He pumped into her again, but it was different now. She could tell he was close, his cock feeling a touch harder in her mouth, his thrusts a little shorter and more urgent, staying deep in her where her throat squeezed and clenched at him. He wasn't done yet, she knew that, she knew exactly how he felt in her pussy when they were fucking and he had excellent stamina and would always get her to an orgasm first, she could never win that race it seemed. But he was being more aggressive with her now, if that were possible, and absolutely slamming her throat. He plunged in hard and then held himself there, catching her out and provoking a gag, before he suddenly started slamming her again as she started choking. She desperately tried to control herself as he brutally throat fucked her but it was only a matter of seconds before she broke, and it was different this time. Not just a gooey mess of saliva, she actually threw up, giving a loud choke and coughing up hard round his pumping cock, her body heaving awfully as she did, the thick mess spewing out round him and over her face, sliding in all directions over her smooth skin as he pulled out, himself surprised at what happened.

Kylie turned coughing to spit thickly onto the floor, feeling horribly embarrassed now and wanting to clean it off, but he gave her no such chance, pulling her head back down by her gothic collar and thrusting in again. He wanted to finish now, she could tell by how he was fucking her, and he wanted to try her like a porn star, and good porn stars didn't quit when this happened. It was part of the job and they just kept going, so she made herself do the same, going back to working hard as he thrust, finding it strangely enjoyable as she got back to trying to please him. Another hard stab into her throat made her throw up again, that barrier broken now, her petite frame heaving as she gagged hard. He pulled out just in time for her to throw up, another thick burst erupting from her mouth and running down her cheeks and face, but now she didn't turn, wanting to carry on like a good little whore.

Kylie was a right sight now, her dark make-up running all over her face, which was covered by a mixture of saliva and sick, her eyes squeezed shut as she opened wide with her tongue out to eagerly accept him again, which he happily did, and she knew he was going for the finish now, fucking her throat so hard and deep in short, fast thrusts. Knowing this, she resolved herself not to lose control and gag again, to instead just work him expertly to a fantastic climax and wrap this throat job up in style for the both of them. Her ministrations and his hard fucking of her throat, the hardest of the whole thing where she could really feel his raw power, was enough to bring him swiftly to climax and she felt him about to burst. He suddenly pulled out, surprising her as he always liked her to swallow and especially liked it when she did it during a deepthroat blowjob. He told her he loved the way she would just keep working him deepthroat when he was ready to pop and casually swallow his load without making any fuss, so for him to pull out now caught her off guard.

"Open wide," he gasped as his hand grabbed his cock, Kylie seeing his balls tighten as he stroked himself hard and fast. She lifted her head up and opened wide, watching him bring himself to absolute bursting point before he pointed his cock down into her open mouth and exploded with a loud, long groan of ecstasy, emptying his balls in a massive load. Kylie felt spurt after spurt of his thick, hot come ejaculating into her mouth, over her soft tongue and running into her throat, pooling at the back of her mouth. She didn't swallow and just maintained her position as he gave a shiver and groan of satisfaction as he squeezed the last drop from his cock and wiped it on the tip of her tongue, looking down at the gorgeous blonde popstar with her mouth full of come like a good porn star.

"Now swallow it," he commanded, after a few seconds to take in the sight of Kylie Minogue in such a position. She obediently and happily closed her mouth and swallowed deeply, him watching her throat move under her spiked leather collar as she did. Kylie didn't even need to be asked to open her mouth again to prove it, doing so and sticking her tongue out to show not a drop remained. She'd always swallowed, quite liking the taste and wanting to please her men, who were always very happy she swallowed without being asked.

"Good slut, very good. We're done," he breathed, stepping away from her and turning to sit on the end of the bed with a deep breath as Kylie just let her body go, her muscles giving up now, her head hanging back off the edge of the bed, long blonde hair dragging on the floor as she breathed heavily, feeling completely exhausted at her degrading but hugely arousing ordeal.

"Thank you, sir," she breathed in return, completely limp over the side of the bed.

They just rested for a minute before he got a towel for Kylie, who gratefully cleaned herself up as he gazed over her naked body, perky tits and smooth pussy just waiting for him. It was enough to start him recovering, his cock starting to harden again at the sight and thought of what he could do with her. She finished cleaning herself up and looked over to him, seeing his recovery and feeling how horny she was, her pussy absolutely begging for him as she peeled her tiny, pointless boob-tube off.

"Are you going to fuck me now?" she asked with a smile, looking up at him as she pulled herself back onto the bed, digging her heels into the covers.

"As promised," he said with a smile as he slid onto the bed with her, Kylie giving a giggle as she spread her thigh-high boot clad legs...

______________

The End

Big thanks to Ghost for helping create, plan, check and edit this story.

As usual, please send me Feedback. I like reading your comments and suggestions, so please drop me a line.

12