Kym and Phil's tale

Story Info
A wife is offered a job in exchange for sex.
6.3k words
4.21
96.5k
96
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,223 Followers

Author's note: This is a fantasy written for a fan. As usual, if it's their fantasy, someone else probably has the same fantasy. So I wrote it.

Typically I am against coercion or force. In my stories I prefer to write about free will and everyone being happy and getting what they want.

As usual your comments, votes, feedback, and favoriting is appreciated.

For those of you with negative comments, if they're valid and pertain to the story, or writer's skill, I will keep them. I may even respond. I've had valid criticism before and do try to improve.

If you just want to call me names, tell me how you'd 'kill the bitch', or make death threats. I will delete your comment.

=====================

Kym and Phil's tale

I looked at the clock it was 3:25. I was hoping to get out early but with papers to grade and evaluations to finish, it looked like I'd be a while longer. I had been hoping to get home early as my husband Phil had promised me a date night. We hadn't been out for awhile and I was hoping for a quick nap before getting ready but that wasn't going to happen now.

My mind wandered from my papers. I was looking forward to the night out and stopped to daydream for a minute. I knew exactly what to wear to make it a special night. I had the perfect dress and stockings in my mind. Phil would love them. Actually, I usually wear stockings, I like knowing I have a sexy secret when I'm at work.

I briefly wondered if anyone else was in the building at this hour. I figured Brian was still there. I reported to Brian. He was Head Of Year in the English department and usually checks to make sure everyone is gone before he leaves. A little giggle came out. Brian would flip if he knew I was wearing stockings. I knew he found me attractive. Phil and I were friends with him and we often hung out together. Brian has often flirted with me and often dropped an innuendo or two into the conversation. I usually flirted back with a you wish attitude. Phil always found these interactions to be funny.

The truth is I enjoyed the attention. Brian was a handsome man. He and Phil were about the same height. Brian was a little stockier and in his 50's. He had a full head of hair and was grey around the temples. It was nice when a handsome man noticed you.

I got back to work. As I finished up I heard footsteps down the hall. Brian poked his head in.

"Just you and me left," he said. "Are you ready?"

"Ready for what?" I teased.

"Well, if I had my way..." he said trailing the sentence off with a big flirty smile.

"I'm just about ready to go," I said packing my stuff. "I'll just be a minute."

He nodded and headed to check the other rooms.

Brian came back when he was done. I was finished with my work so he walked me to the door.

"Any good plans this weekend?" he asked.

"Well, tonight's date night. We're going to avoid the children. Then, well, we'll see," I answered in a coquettish voice.

"Do you think you and Phil might have a moment to get together. There's some stuff happening at the school, I'd like to discuss with the two of you privately," he explained.

He must've seen my worried look. "Don't worry," he said. "Actually good stuff, I just need to see what you want when the changes happen."

"Let me talk to Phil tonight and see his plans," I answered. Then I'll call you."

I beat Phil home and quickly jumped in the shower. I liked it when I beat him. I liked to be half dressed and putting on my makeup when he came into our room. I always wore stockings and garters when we went out and, if wearing underwear, matching panties and bra. It was fun to let Phil see what was going in underneath so he could think about it all night.

I got out of the shower and looked at my naked body in the mirror. At 43 I still got mistaken for one of my children's sisters. They were 16-23, so that was a compliment. At 5'2" and 135lbs. I was curvy, not a stick, but Phil liked curvy.

Tonight it was matching green thong and bra with a matching garter belt and stockings. The green accentuated my auburn hair.

I was putting on my makeup when there was a knock on the door.

Phil doesn't knock so I asked who it was.

"It's me," said Dawn. At eighteen she was the youngest of my 3 girls.

"I'm not dressed," I replied.

"Oh mom," she laughed, walking in the door. "I know you're going out with dad tonight and we've all seen you in various stages of your predate slutwear before."

Slutwear? I thought. Hmmm. I guess that's as good a word as any. I liked the feeling of being slutty. I liked it when my husband brought out my naughty side.

"Whoa mom," giggled Dawn. "Is dad's heart strong enough to see you in that?"

"Your dad's heart is plenty strong," I joked back. "What did you come barging in here for?"

"Well, considering how you're dressed, it may be good news."

I gave her a dirty look.

"I'm spending the night at Kelli's house tonight. I'll be back tomorrow."

Kelli was my my oldest daughter. Now twenty three she'd moved out awhile ago,

"Ok sweetie, have a good time," I said.

Well, I thought. Her room is closest to ours so one down means we might not be heard. I knew that there were times the kids heard us. They'd give us grief the next morning. I'd always answer, "You should be so happily married." They'd laugh.

I thought again about slutwear. I stood up and looked in the mirror. I wasn't slutty, but I was hot. I knew Phil would like it.

As I was admiring myself Phil walked in.

"Yes dear," he teased. "You look as good, probably better than you think you do."

He came up behind me and put his arms around me. I turned to him and kissed him passionately.

"You have to say that, you're my husband," I replied.

"Well, we'll just have to see if anyone reacts to you tonight," he said.

"Oh?" I teased. "You think other men will notice me?"

"Men, women, animals, the dead, I think they'll all notice you."

"You wish," I laughed.

The truth is we both liked it when people noticed me and checked me out. Of course I liked it. Who doesn't want to be admired, but Phil liked it too. He liked knowing other men were seeing him with a sexy woman. He'd point them out while we were out. Depending on the night, some made it home to our pillow talk.

Sometimes we'd role play me flashing someone. Sometimes it was me doing something naughty with someone. Phil would tease he'd love to watch me get fucked. It was all sexy play and never left our bedroom.

Phil jumped in the shower and got dressed. We were heading out for a nice dinner. There was a lounge with a piano bar attached to the restaurant. It was a popular place but we'd been going since they opened. The owner and managers knew us and we always got a table.

We got to the restaurant and handed the keys to the valet. Phil came to get my door. As he helped me out there was almost no way not to flash the valet. Probably saw a lot of thigh and maybe my panties. When we got inside I told Phil.

He just laughed and said, "Sorry I missed it."

Dinner was wonderful. I loved our nights out. We had learned long ago not to spend the whole time talking about the kids. Our conversations were fun, thoughtful, and flirty. Just like they were when we were dating.

At one point I brought up what Brian said about changes Phil asked what I thought it could be. Honestly I had no idea except that Brian said it was a positive change. I told Phil about Brian wanting to get together.

Phil laughed. "Sure, sure, that guy's just looking for an excuse to get you alone out of work. I've seen how he looks at you."

"Oh?" I replied. "Since when do you not like it when men looked at me. Besides, he asked for you to come too."

"Well," Phil joked. "Maybe it's me he wants."

I replied, "Maybe both of us."

We laughed and agreed we should get together with him. Probably this weekend. We continued our date night.

When we got home I was ready. I mean I was ready as soon as we got in the car. As we drove home I reached over and stroked Phil's cock.

"Mmmmm," I purred. "I can't wait to get my hands on that."

"Mmmmm," Phil replied. "That can't wait till you get your hands on it."

We put the car in the garage and were at each other before we even opened the door. My dress zipper was undone and his belt was unbuckled. As we entered the house still entwined with each other we heard a voice. It was our twenty year old middle daughter Nikki.

"Ohhhhhh kayyyyyy," she laughed. "I just think i'll go to my room, wash my eyeballs, and pretend I didn't see this."

"You don't have to leave," I said. "We're going upstairs."

"Even more reason to leave," she joked. "Your bedroom is right above the living room. My room's at the other end of the hall."

She turned and headed up the stairs, "Good night," she said.

We wished her a good night as well. As I watched her walk up the stairs I was reminded how hot my daughters were. Each in their own way, but when the four of us were out, we were noticed. Nikki had a great ass.

Once she was gone we practically ran to our bedroom ripping off ours and each other's clothes as we went. We closed the door. I had thrown my dress and bra on the floor. I was still in my panties stockings and garter belt. I got down on my knees. I already had his belt off, i opened his pants and pulled them to his knees. His cock pointed straight out.

I loved his cock. It was like an old familiar lover. We knew what each other wanted. We'd been together for almost 25 years and most times I would still have great orgasms. We'd gone through our rough spots, but we were together and happy.

I'd actually had what we call 'The incident' years ago. I thought Phil would be furious. He was forgiving. No, more than forgiving. He was turned on. To this day he still asks for details.

I sucked his cock between my lips. I licked the head and and then licked my lips giving him a dirty smile. I took it back in my mouth and started fucking it with my lips as I jerked it with my hand. He moaned. I loved having that power over him.

While I was down there I pulled off his shoes and socks. I then stood up and took off his shirts and pushed his pants down.

He stepped out of them and pushed me on the bed and grabbed the waist of my garter belt and panties. With one pull he peeled them and my stockings off and threw them on the bed. He then lowered his head between my legs and started licking my pussy lips.

"Mmmmm," I moaned.

His tongue flicked my clit and I shuddered and sighed. He sucked lightly on my clit and pussy lips and then slowly circled my clit with his tongue.

"Mmmmmm, don't stop," I moaned.

He didn't. I felt my body surge. "God yes, suck my pussy. Don't stop." I ground my pussy into his face. "God damn it, yes, oh my god. I'm cumming."

I lay back to catch my breath as Phil climbed between my legs. I felt him enter me. He was a little bigger than average but no monster. It didn't matter. I'd had bigger, I'd liked it, but Phil was a wonderful lover.

We slowed down to lovemaking pace. Long slow strokes, lots of kissing anf caressing. I felt good. I felt my orgasm rise. Not an intense burst, but a slow burn radiating output from my pussy. I wrapped my arms legs around him and pulled him into me "I love you," I said. "I love the way you make me cum."

As I said it I could feel his cock stiffen and hot cum fill me. We fell asleep in each other's arms.

We woke the next morning with no real weekend plans

We were eating breakfast. Nikki bounced downstairs to grab some coffee. She in her usual T shirt. Even I, as her. Dad, had to wonder what was under it. She said she had work today and ran upstairs to get dressed. My son, came down, and with a quick hi, ran out the door saying he was meeting friends.

We had the house to ourselves. I am sure you're expecting wild sex, but no. We did what most people did. We caught up on house chores.

At one point Brian called to arrange to get together. We invited him over that afternoon.

Brian arrived about 2. As usual he put his arm around me and made a suggestive comment. He never would have done that at school but at home he took more liberties. He shook Phil's hand and once again commented on how great I looked.

We were used to this and took it in stride. It was just Brian. We known him for a long time and this flirting was just part of our relationship.

We chatted for a while and then Brian brought up the reason he came over. It turned out he was being promoted to Head of Faculty. That meant that his current position was now open and that I was certainly a candidate.

We both congratulated Brian and then asked what my chances were.

"Well," said Brian. "A woman with all of Kym's talents would be high on the list."

"Talents," we both said at the same time.

"Oh yes," said Brian "Kym has some amazing talents."

It was pretty clears by the way he was looking at me and the tone of his voice he was not specifically talking about my job qualifications. We change the subject.

"Who will be making the decision as to your replacement?" I asked

"I will be," said Brian. "And given your special qualifications I'm sure you have a great chance."

Again it was clear that he was not alluding to my work qualifications. I came right out and said it.

"I'm not sleeping with you to get the position,"

"I never asked you to," he replied.

"But you hinted at it," I said.

"Maybe," he smiled and let the conversation drop.

We moved on to other topics in reality we like Brian and got along with him very well. Throughout the afternoon he would make comments about things I might do to win the position. They were all veiled innuendo, but we knew what he was talking about. We still had a nice time.

When Brian left Phil said, "Well are you going to fuck him to get the job?"

I laughed, "I don't know? Should I? We both know you've always had a fantasy about me fucking Brian. Maybe now is the time to make it pay off."

Phil looked at me. He wasn't sure whether I was serious or not.

"Dammit Phil, i'm not sleeping with anyone to get a job. We really don't need it that badly. Your job is enough to support us and I have too much self-respect."

"True," said Phil. "If you were going to fuck him you should be for fun not for a job." He laughed.

We went on with our day. The weekend past and we both returned to work. The only difference for me was that Brian would make some sort of innuendo about the job a few times a day. As usual I responded by laughing him off and making a joke.

Friday Phil came home from work with a concerned look on his face.

"What's wrong dear?" I asked.

"Today they announced there will be some changes at the company," he said. "They announced there will be some upcoming layoffs."

"Do you think you might get laid off!" I asked.

"I don't know," said Phil. "I guess anything could happen."

For the rest the evening we discussed the layoffs and what they would mean. Currently between our two jobs we were doing very well. If I were to lose my job Phil could still manage everything, it would be tight but we could do it.

On the other hand if Phil lost his job my job could not cover us even if Phil took a lower paying job. At 44 we knew that finding a new job for Phil might be harder than it used to be. Companies were hiring younger people and paying them less.

Phil brought up the promotion at my school.

"Does that promotion come with a good raise?" He asked.

"Yes it does," I replied. "In fact it would be almost what you're making now."

"Well," said Phil. "Let's hope you get the job."

Neither of us talked about what I might do to clinch the job. I assumed we were both thinking about it. I know I was.

We did not keep the situation secret from the children. They all knew that Phil's job was now in jeopardy. We told them that if dad lost his job we would probably have to make some changes in our lifestyle. We also told them that was a possibility of a promotion at my job. We did not mention what might be needed to get that job.

The kids were supportive and said anything they could do to let them know, but the reality is they were kids and it was not much they could do.

Finally the announcement came at Phil's company. Phil was one of the layoffs. He had a three month severance package and about three months paid time off coming. so we had a good six months to find another job. We weren't really worried.

However the decision on the job at my school was going to be made way before then.

As Phil and I discussed it, we also discussed Brian's proposal. It's not like we'd never discussed a fantasy involving Brian before. In fact it was one of our favorite fantasies, the idea of me fucking Brian.

But now the fantasy seemed a little weird. If I did, it might be because I had to, not because I wanted to. Even worse, he probably knew the situation we were in and would know why we were doing it. He was sure to take advantage of that.

I asked Brian about the job. It had come down to two candidates me and one other. To be honest the other person probably had a little bit more on me in terms of qualifications. I was pretty sure, given straight up comparison, she would get the job. I told Phil that if we were going to get the job I would need to go the extra step.

Phil was getting no bites on his resume. We had a long time before we were desperate, but we could feel the desperation approaching.

One day Phil said, "Maybe you should do it."

"What? You really want me to fuck Brian to get the promotion?"

"I'm not sure want is the right word. I am just worried we're running out of options " he said.

We both knew we had to make the decision soon. We reviewed the pros and cons. On the pro side, I'd get the position and raise. Plus we'd talked about me fucking Brian in fantasy. On the con side it felt degrading having to do this for a job. Plus what else might Brian want.

The really bad part is that every time we discussed it we had great sex. The fantasy of me fucking Brian excited both of us. On the other hand the idea of having to do it scared me. Although it was fun to think of fucking him. Having no choice made it extra illicit.

Phil and I decided to say no and just take our chances. We made a plan to have Brian over and tell him our decision together. We invited Brian for dinner Saturday night. We figured we'd tell him that if I was qualified for the job I'd take it but I was not doing anything special for it.

Saturday rolled around and truthfully I was getting nervous. I was always attracted to Brian and I knew what he wanted. I wanted the job, but not this way. Then again there was something in the threat of having to do it that gave me butterflies in my stomach. We had decided to tell Brian no and I was committed to telling him that.

I was dressed more provocatively than I expected. I had originally decided to wear something professional that I would wear to teach in. But when Phil came in and saw me getting dressed he suggested I wear something sexy so that Brian would know what he was missing.

I was both turned on and appalled by the idea. I did not think teasing Brian during this conversation was a great idea. On the other hand I liked the idea that Brian would be wanting me knowing he couldn't have me.

Instead of work clothes I put on a black, sleeveless, bustier dress. It zipped all the way up the front. I could not wear a bra with it. I put on black thigh high stockings. And a black thong.

There, I thought. That should get him.

Brian arrived on time. As usual he looked great. Phil and I greeted him. He shook Phil's hand and gave me a hug. As he hugged me his hands strayed to my ass and gave it a squeeze.

"Now now," I said. "This is not that kind of meeting."

Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,223 Followers
12