Kym and Phil's tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,337 Followers

"Why don't we sit down," I said

We all sat down. Brian and I sat on the couch. Phil sat in the chair across from us. I started the conversation.

"Brian you know I really want that job, but I don't want it if the only reason I would get it is my body. You and I flirt all the time and I admit we both find each other attractive but that is not the way I want to get a job."

Brian said, "You are qualified for the job there are others who are better qualified. That doesn't mean you couldn't do the job it just means they have more experience. But I want somebody in this job really wants it. I want to see how far they will go to get the job.

"Look at you. "You're not dressed for a business dinner you are dressed to impress me, and you have. You know that I am sitting here wondering what's behind that zipper,"

I'm sure I blushed. He was right I did think about showing him what was behind the zipper. It really didn't have to do the job. It had to do with the fact that I thought he was sexy and I was always attracted to him. If the job weren't an issue, and I wasn't married, I would have fucked him in a minute.

I looked to Phil for support. He didn't offer any he just sat there watching us.

Brian took my hand. "I really want you to have this job," he said.

He leaned his face into mine. "Are you sure you don't really want the job?"

I felt his breath on my face. I looked at Phil. Phil was not moving, nor did he say anything he was just watching.

I put my hands on Brian's chest to push him away but I didn't push I just put them there.

It was then that Paul did something weird. He said he had left some of the drinks in the garage and had to go get them. Why at that time he had to go get them I'll never know, but he stood up left the room and went to the garage.

As soon as he left Brian pulled my face to his and tried to kiss me.

I pushed him away. "I don't want the job this way," I said.

He grabbed my head to kiss me again. I tried to push away I felt his lips on mine and felt his arms pulling me closer.

"Please Brian," I pleaded. "Not this way." But this time I did not pull away.

"Even if you don't want the job this way, you know you want this." He said.

He was right for years we've been teasing each other now in his arms and after all the bedroom talk between Phil and I, I was more than ready to fuck him.

Just as Phil came back in the room Brian forced his lips to mine again. I gave a half hearted effort to push Brian away. I looked at Phil. Phil was just watching. I expected him to tell Brian to stop but he didn't.

Brian looked at Phil, and said to me, "Show me how much you want this job."

Again he tried to kiss me. This time I did not resist. I looked at Phil one more time. If he was going to stop this now was the time.

"Your wife is going to enjoy her promotion but more than that she's going to enjoy the way she got it," said Brian.

I completely gave in the next kiss. I kissed him back passionately, the way I always wanted to, the way Phil and I had role played in bed.

"That's it," said Brian. "That's the way you're going to get this job."

There was something extra dirty about fucking Brian to get the job. Under the right circumstances I probably would fuck him anyways, but being forced to do it to get the job was turning me on. I push my body into him.

Brian's hand went to the hem of my dress. He slowly slid it up my thigh. His hand quickly reached the top of my stockings and felt my bare skin.

"That feels good," he said. "I want to see this. Stand up."

I stood up like I was told to do and Brian reached for the zipper on my dress. One more time I look to Phil. If this was going to stop it was going to stop now. Phil made no move to stop anything.

Slowly Brian pulled the zipper down on my dress. As he did my breasts came into view.

"They are more perfect than I imagined," said Brian. "If I didn't want that pussy of yours so bad just seeing those tits might have gotten you this job."

I didn't say anything I just held my breath waiting for him to pull the rest of the zipper down. I wanted him to undress me. I had fantasized about it for years and now it was happening. Given the position we were in with Phil's job I convinced myself I had no choice.

Brian had undone the zipper all the way. The dress, with nothing to hold together fell off my body. There I was standing in just my stockings and panties. He reached over grabbed the band of my panties and pulled them down over my ass, to the floor. I let them pool around my feet. I was now standing in just my stockings.

"I've wanted to see this body for years," said Brian. "The experience is better than I expected."

I wanted him to see me this way for years also the added excitement of feeling like I had to was getting very wet.

"Well Kym," he said. "I think it's time to earn job."

He took my hand and pulled me to my knees in front of him.

"You know what I want," he said.

I did. I reached out and undid his belt and his zipper. As I was doing it I could feel his semi hard cock under his pants. I never really checked it out before but now I could tell it was definitely something I wanted to see.

As I pulled it out it sprung to life in my hands. It was a full inch longer than Phils and almost twice as thick. It felt heavy in my hand. Again the feeling of wanting it but also feeling like I was forced to do this was turning me on.

I gave Phil one last look. I could tell that he was rubbing his cock through his pants. That was it, I thought. This is his chance to stop and if that's what he's going to be doing them there is no stopping me.

I smiled at Brian "Well, if I'm going to earn my job this way, I guess I better get slutty and really earn it."

"That's right slut," he said. "Suck that cock. Earn that job."

Without looking at Phil I wrapped my lips around Brian's cock. As I did I could taste the pre-cum at the tip of his cock. It tasted good. I couldn't remember the last time I tasted another man's cum.

I wrapped my hand around the shaft and started pumping the shaft as I sucked as much of it as I could into my mouth. I loved the way it felt. I pulled it out of my mouth rubbed it on my face. I liked the way my saliva and his pre-come felt on my cheeks and lips. I pulled his cock back into my mouth and started sucking it again.

"That's it slut. Earn this job," he said. "Show me how much you want it."

I did. I use every skill I had to show him how much I wanted the job. In reality I was not showing him how much I wanted the job. I was showing him how much I wanted to fuck him. By this point I knew the job was just a pretext.

I started to undress him. I unbuttoned his shirt, took his shoes and socks off, and pulled his pants and underwear off him.

Brian got up off the couch leaving me on my knees in front of the couch. He knelt down behind me and pushed my head and arms down on the couch. In this position my ass was facing him and Phil.

Brian lined up his cock slid right into my pussy. I moaned as he entered me. It had been something I'd wanted for a long time. It was something that Phil and I had role played for a long time. Now that it was happening I could not believe how good it felt. The added sensation of feeling like I had to do it only made it hotter.

At first he just took a long slow strokes. He had both his hands on my ass and was pulling me into his cock every time he drove into me. Then he picked up speed he started pounding my pussy. As he started to pound me I felt my orgasm building. Thrust after thrust drove my head into the couch. I was being fucked hard because I was forced to do it. With that thought I came.

"Oh my God," I hissed. "Is this what you wanted. Is this how you wanted me. Forced to let you fuck me to get a job. Is that what you wanted. Making me come all over your cock just so I can get a job.

"Goddammit," I spoke between grunts. "Well you've got it. I'm coming you bastard. I'm cumming all over your cock. You forced me to cum on you. You've made my wet cunt drip all over you. I hope you're happy now. I hope I'm earning that job"

"Fuck yes," he said. "That's how you earn this job. Cum all over me. Cum all over me in front of your husband while he watches. Show him how much you want this job. Show him how much you want to take my cock to earn this job."

I'd forgotten all about Phil. I looked over and saw that he had his cock out and was stroking it. I guess I knew how he felt about it. Truthfully at this point I didn't care. I was going to let Brian fuck me and I was going to enjoy it no matter what happened.

Brian pulled me up and laid me down on the couch on my back. He climbed on top of me and shoved his cock back into me. The force of that first thrust made me cum again. He started pounding me harder and harder.

All of a sudden I remembered. I was not on birth control. Phil had a vasectomy. I had no reason to be on it anymore.

"Brian," I said. "You can't cum in me. I'm not on birth control."

"I can cum anywhere I want," he replied. "You have no say in it. You're fucking me like a slut to get this job. It's my decision where I cum."

I can't believe it. I let out a muffled scream. I was cumming again,

"You bastard," I hissed. "You're going to get me pregnant just over some job. You're going to cum in me while my husband watches just so I can get a promotion. If I get pregnant everyone's going to know it's not his. Our kids know he's had a vasectomy. They're going to know I was a slut to get pregnant."

With that Brian started to cum. It felt like gallons I could feel it against my pussy walls and dripping out of my cunt as he pumped me. I can feel it sticky dripping down my ass and on the top of my thighs.

We both lay there for a minute catching our breath and not saying anything.

Brian reach for his shirt in the front pocket was a pack of cigarettes. pulled two out and let them. He handed one to me.

I quit smoking years ago. Occasionally I'd have one when I drank. In this case I took the cigarette and took a long drag. Brian had climbed off me and was sitting next to me on the couch.

I was lying on the couch, one leg on the couch, one leg bent with my foot on the floor. I could feel Brian's cum oozing out of my pussy. I took a long slow drag of the cigarette. It felt good.

I looked over at Phil. I noticed his cock was getting soft and he had cum all over his hands and clothes.

"So now your wife has fucked someone just to get a job," I said. "It seems you enjoyed it. I wonder what this means. Do you think Brian can now fuck me whenever he wants. There's not a lot to stop me or him. He could always take my job away".

"And do you see my pussy," I continued. "It's dripping his cum. I'm fertile right now. I'm not on birth control. I could get pregnant with his child. Our children will know. They know you've had a vasectomy."

Phil moaned again.

I was done. I felt both happy and disgusted with myself and Phil.

I stood up. "i'll be right back" I said. "Brian I think it's time for you to leave." I wanted him to go and I didn't want to say goodbye.

I left the room and put on a robe. When I returned Phil was still sitting in the chair stroking his cock hard again

"I don't know what to say," I said.

"Nothing," replied Phil, "I love you."

He pulled me to him and undid my robe. I could still feel Brian's sticky cum between my legs. Some of it was drying on my thighs and ass.

Phil had me straddled his legs as he sat. He lined his cock with my pussy and slid right in.

We just sat in that position for a while. Arms around each other, reconnecting.

I returned to work that Monday. My promotion was announced on Tuesday. I got a lot of congratulations from my peers. They embarrassed me but I couldn't tell anybody why.

About two weeks later Phil got a call from his company. They had just earned a new contract and they wanted him back. He could keep the severance pay and the extra vacation pay and they would let him come back with his vacation time intact.

It felt kind of weird knowing I fucked Brian for a job even though I didn't need it, but part of me knew I'd done it just because I wanted to.

About four weeks later I was feeling sick. I stayed home from school. All of a sudden I had a sickening feeling in the back of my stomach. I headed out to the drugstore. When Phil got home I handed it to him. It was a positive pregnancy test.

Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,337 Followers
12