Kyros-giolla Institute Ch. 02

Story Info
A virgin is brought to the institute.
6.1k words
4.36
55.9k
13
1

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annis heard nothing from the Institute for two weeks. Graduation came and went. She assumed that after reading her answers they decided not to ask one of her sexual inexperience to the Manor after all. Strangely enough, after her masturbation session with Etan, Annis had decided to accept the offer. As soon as Etan had left, she had gotten herself inside as best she could and fell asleep immediately. When she woke, she found her pussy to be tight and swollen, still red and wet. Her clitoris was so sensitive that even a soft brush with her fingertips brought an intense wave of pleasure followed by hot pain that left her panting and throbbing. It went on like that through her period; she had increased sensitivity that put her on edge all the time. She sighed and thought again of those hands holding her back in her chair on the patio. She thought about dating again, but didn't know where she would find someone who would push her that far and put her at ease at the same time. She sighed again. Checking her mail had become a ritual. As soon as she parked her car in the garage, she dashed out to get it, only to find nothing but bills, postcards, and other junk mail. Afterwards, she went dejectedly into the kitchen for tea and consolation.

Then, the first Saturday in June, came around. She had already checked the mail and was sitting with her tea when a knock came at the door. It was UPS man who told her that, strangely enough, he had been requested to wait for her reply. Then he handed her a white envelope. Annis' heart caught in her chest. She tore open the envelope to find only one sole piece of paper within. She read:

Dear Annis,

Thank you so much for replying so swiftly to our previous offer. If you have decided to take up your place here, you will first complete the task below. Then, you will wait, naked and robed, for your pickup and transport on your front porch tomorrow. You may bring only undergarments, sex toys, toiletries, lingerie, and any money necessary for three months. Please bring your passport.

Best Wishes,

Kyros-giolla Institute

Task: Retrieve your robe and vibrator (and only your vibrator), strip, and masturbate to orgasm in your living room while driver waits in the hall on the chair closest to the living room. Ensure the door stays open. Then, put your robe on but do not tie it closed. Inform him of what you have done, allow him to smell your hands, and wish him a nice day, walking with him out to the truck. As he is backing out of the driveway, remove your open robe and walk naked into the house. When you have finished, call the number below.

Annis felt a familiar shiver run down her spine and felt a little sick. Seeing her pale, the driver asked, "Are you alright, ma'am?"

"Yes, I'll be fine soon. I'll get that reply for you. Would you mind waiting here a moment while I prepare it?" She indicated the chair next to the living room. "The other chair is unsuitable for sitting in just now," she said, smiling at him. "And... you might hear some unusual noises, like cries. Please, ignore them and stay here, okay?"

"No problem, ma'am" said the driver, sitting down and looking a little puzzled.

First, she walked into the bathroom and retrieved her vibrator, a damp towel, and her robe. She returned to the living room from the kitchen and began to strip down quickly. She sat on the sofa, thinking again of the pussy pad lying useless on her floor where she had left it that morning. She turned on her vibrator and softly laid it against her clit. She immediately felt a wave of hot pain wave over her as the metal ball clawed away at her sensitive skin, but she found that the driver pulled some of her attention away. She was moaning, but trying not to moan; she was moving around, but trying not to move too much. Then, as she began to move the vibrator around in small circles, the second wave of pain hit her and she remembered she would have to tell him what she was doing anyway. She cried out, gasping, as tears welled up in her eyes. The pain kept getting in the way of the pleasure. Try as she might, Annis could not bring herself to orgasm. Her vagina was weeping with her juice, her clitoris was throbbing and purple, the muscles in her pussy were clamped down; she was crying out, pressing the heated metal ball into her cunt, frenzied, sweating, and desperate. There was only one thing left to do. She reached down and pulled the hood of her clitoris back and firmly placed the vibrator on top of it. She screamed, low and dark, and fire washed over her and water sprayed out of her. Her pussy pumped and pumped, her hands frozen in pain and ecstasy on top of the quivering clitoris. Finally, she lowered the clit hood and turned off the vibrator. She laid the wet cloth atop her mons and rested momentarily. Then, she slipped into her robe, leaving it open, and approached the driver. His face was stunned; he sat frozen to the chair

"Sir, my reply is no letter. Instead I must tell you that I have just cum. My orgasm was hard and intense. It was even painful; I will remember it for days because of the pain and constant sensitivity I will feel. As proof, would you like to smell the hands that have done this?" She was stunned that these words actually came out of her mouth. She had just not thought about them. They were just there.

"Uh, no ma'am. I'll just, uh, go back to the truck now. If you don't have a letter, I'll be on my way." He was staring open mouthed into her open robe

"I will accompany you." She led them out to the driveway, robe whipping about her in the wind, and thanked him, wishing him a wonderful day. She stood in the driveway and waited while he began to back up. When he got to her mailbox, she deftly quelled the butterflies in her stomach, slipped out of her robe, and dashed quickly back into her house, leaving the driver to see whatever he could.

She returned to the house, panting, tears welling in her eyes. What had she done? She was turning into a slut! Did she really want to do this? She thought again about the salty-gray beard and stern voice of Etan Sharp. Yes, she did want to see him again and talk with him. He had made her feel as if she had much to learn. Wait, did she remember everything? She hadn't time to think much about it. She reread the letter and quickly called the number.

"Hello?"

"Hi, this is Annis Edgewood. I had an assignment today and I just completed it. I would like to be picked up tomorrow." She was still shaking.

"Are you still naked?" asked the voice.

"Yes," she said. Strangely, she was becoming accustomed to questions like this.

"Confirmed. Pickup tomorrow will be at 10.00 in the morning. Please be prompt Ms. Edgewood. We also ask that you shower now and allow your body to entirely air-dry. No toweling or hair drying. Do not put on any article of clothing until you robe in the morning. Do not shower in the morning. Please do not masturbate, watch porn, or participate in any sexual activity. Do not shave any area of your body today or tomorrow. For the rest of the day it would be best if you did not leave your home. And, lastly, we ask that you do not eat anything or drink anything other than juice or water until after check in. Any questions?"

Annis was surprised, stunned, actually, but she didn't have any questions. "No, no questions."

"Confirmed. Good-bye Ms. Edgewood."

"Good-bye"

Annis went to bed early, but was unable to sleep for a long time. She had packed her pitiful lingerie, underwear, vibrator, passport, wallet, and letters from the Institute into a small bag. She did not even pack any shoes, as they had not been on her 'list'. Earlier that evening, she had called some friends and her parents to tell them she was taking a trip to Colorado for some 'new experiences' and would be out of touch for awhile.

When her alarm went off at 9.00 her first worry was that she would be late. Then, she remembered that she could neither eat nor shower. She did some light cleaning around the house, put on her robe, grabbed her bag, set the house alarm, and went out to wait on the porch. As she sat in the rocking chair her grandmother used to own, she thought about the fact that she hadn't shaved her legs in quite a while. Actually, she hadn't shaved her mons since the summer before. That she surely should have done... maybe she would get a chance as soon as she arrived. But then, Etan hadn't seemed to mind. She couldn't see why she kept thinking about this man. He wasn't particularly attractive and he was much too old for her. What was it Kayte had said -- there were no instructors over 50? Well, even 40 was quite a bit too old for her. In fact --

Her thoughts broke off as she saw the limo pull up in front of her drive and stop, waiting. The windows were tinted; she could see nothing inside. Then, the driver got out, walked to her, and she was stunned to see the UPS driver from the day before!

"Hello, Ms. Edgewood. So we meet again, I see. Thanks again for that moving performance yesterday. Allow me to help you with your bags. My name's Jamison, if you need anything."

Annis said nothing as he opened the door and helped her into the limo. Too overwhelmed to do anything else, she slept.

"Wake up, ma'am. We're at the airport."

Annis was quick to get up, and a bit embarrassed to see her robe hanging open for the driver -- er, Jamison, to see all he could ever hope to see. "Not that there's much he didn't know from yesterday," she reminded herself. As she got out of the limo, she found herself not at the major Seattle airport, but at a small, private airport. The car had pulled up just outside a small jet -- a private jet. She hadn't really thought before exactly how she was to get to the Institute, a point proving how preoccupied her mind was. She was glad it would not take long; long flights were so taxing and, though she had slept, she was already looking forward to her arrival and real rest. Not to mention the fact that she was so curious as to her upcoming life for the next few weeks. She wondered about the Manor, the people she would meet, the classes she would take... yes, the classes. "How far am I willing to go?" she wondered as she stood, looking at the plane. "I guess we'll soon find out."

As soon as she boarded the plane, Annis was surprised to see no seats, but a corridor with four small rooms leading down it. However, before she had much time to think about this, a beautiful woman wearing nothing at all except for a small gold chocker necklace with a diamond hanging from the center met her. She couldn't help but notice her perfectly shaped body and the small tattoo across the nipple of her breasts. It was of some symbol she couldn't quite make out, but it was ... eye-catching? Sexy? Intriguing?

"Hello Annis. You should know that, outside of the presence of our Masters, we women here look each other in the eye and leave our physical judgments until we are in the classroom."

Annis jerked her eyes up, embarrassed. "I'm so sorry. I seem to be wrong already. I'm Annis Edgewood, but you already know that, of course."

"And I'm Servi. I will be completing your physical, blood, and STD testing here on the plane. There is one other woman on the plane with us and I will be working with her first. If you could please wait in your room, third door on your right, I will be there as soon as possible. Please disrobe as soon as you enter, fill the necessary container for a urine sample, wipe yourself off using the appropriate towel, and read the literature provided. You may fix yourself a drink if you like -- tea or water. Do you have any questions for me now?"

"Not that I can think of -- or perhaps it's just that I have too many. You said the third door on my right?"

Servi nodded, smiling, and Annis made her way to her room, expecting something like a doctor's office. She was again stunned as she opened the door. There was indeed a toilet, sink, small bed, and two chairs within. That was were any resemblance to either a plane or a doctor's office ended. The ceiling was draped in rich blue fabric; the chairs and bedclothes were posh and rich. It smelled divine within, and soft instrumental music was playing. In buckets of ice were white grape juice, sparkling water, and cold green tea. Why, it was more like a spa than anything else! Sitting discretely next to the toilet was a small table with a glass vial, a lid, and a damp, slightly scented cloth. She immediately disrobed, hanging her robe on an ornate hook, and filled the vial for the urine sample. Then, after placing the lid on it, she carefully wiped herself with the towel, taking care not to arouse herself, though she couldn't help the wave of pleasure and pain sent by her sensitive clit.

She stretched out lavishly on the bed, felt the plane take off, and picked up a nearby magazine. She was surprised ("though I shouldn't be by now") at finding that it was BDSM -- and not just any smut, but the Institute published it! This issue was obviously focused on anal sex. She looked, in horror and with interest and nervousness, at girls who were tied up in the air, who had men performing anal sex and oral sex at the same time, girls who were forcing dildos into their own asses, girls getting anally pounded with cucumbers, carrots, and bananas. She read a personal account of a 28 year-old's birthday party -- an anal gang-bang, one man for each year and one 'to grow on'. The pictures -- and there were many -- showed her taking the last two at once. Annis couldn't believe it -- two huge cocks at once in the ass. Would she be forced to do this? The girl in the article claimed that it was a positive experience; how that could be true, she didn't know. She did know that it made her horny just thinking about it, but she didn't want to be in the same situation. Just then, Servi walked in.

"Am I going to have to do this?!" asked Annis, in a bit of a panic.

"Not today," Servi replied, smiling. "Don't worry. I know her and this was all she talked about for weeks afterward. Well, she did spend a lot of time standing after that, but it wasn't a bad experience. She had asked for it, you see, though until you experience something like that you can't understand what you are asking for."

"I think I'm beginning to understand that," said Annis, still a little shaken.

"Cadee has been with us for three sessions; while that is still a bit 'young' for such an intense occasion, she was very advanced in anal sex when she came to us. You might also be interested in knowing that she has never had oral sex -- never in her life. If she stays with us, she will soon need to breech that barrier, but her time has not yet come and we won't push a person farther than is good for them."

"Wow. That's still unbelievable... Hey, if you don't mind, I was wondering if you could tell me about... your breasts."

Servi smiled. "It's the mark of my Master, Khalon, and set within it is the mark he gave me. We've been together for eight years now, ever since I first came to the Institute. You can't tell yet, but I'm pregnant with our first child!"

"Congratulations! I had no idea..."

"Thanks," said Servi, then continued. "Yes, pregnancies are encouraged, but only after a strong and healthy emotional relationship has been established. There are many Kyros-giolla babies, and even two grandbabies. While no traditional marriages are performed at the Institute, the ceremonies we do have are just as binding and the Kyros-giolla relationship is, in some ways, more serious than most marriages. You'll learn more about that over the next few days. For now, let's go ahead and get this physical taken care of."

It was certainly the strangest plane ride she ever had. After the physical and tests were run, Servi told her to relax, drink lots of liquids, and read more. "Mark down any page that is of interest to you and you can discuss it when you arrive."

Annis did as she was told, reading, her interest growing with the heat of her pussy. After they landed, she had to use the damp towel again to wipe the excessive juices from her legs, anus, and mons. As she was doing so, Servi slipped into the room.

"Annis. Stand up now and put all that you wish to take with you onto the bed. Then come over here please." Her tone was a bit sterner than it had been earlier and Annis knew not to question. She collected the magazines -- she had only gotten through four of them -- and walked over to Servi.

"I am going to be blindfolding you. You are not allowed to see anything of the people here or the grounds -- except your chambers, of course -- until your Master can show them to you. I will lead you to the orientation room and after that, you will be brought to your room."

"What?!" cried Annis, who had been looking forward to seeing the Manor and to going directly to her room to freshen up. Not to mention the fact that she was nervous about being led, blindfolded, anywhere.

"Annis," said Servi, patiently, "I'm sorry to tell you this, but you should get used to this if you plan on staying here. I know you were not expecting this, but you should go ahead and leave any expectations here. There is no way you can 'expect' any of what is ahead of you, okay?"

"O-okay. I'm sorry..."

"It's alright. This is the hardest part, I think. Now, can I put this on?"

Annis closed her eyes, and felt the dark sack cover her entire face and tightened slightly around her throat. Servi sensed her surprise at this. "It's to ensure you can't see underneath the blindfold. Now, give me your hands." Annis held out her hands, and tried to pull them back instinctively, but Servi held them tight and wrapped a thin rope around them, binding them together. "Do not be afraid. This is for you." They were strong words. Annis didn't believe them.

Servi led her carefully from the plane. Once she reached the ground, she heard her say, "I have someone I want you to meet," and Annis felt someone, a woman, she thought, come closer to her. "You two cannot see each other now, but that will come soon enough. Annis, this is Azra. Azra, Annis."

"Hello Annis," said a soft, lilting voice next to her. "I like your name."

"And I yours," replied Annis. "They are rather similar."

Servi started forward, the two of them trailing along behind. They walked slowly down a dirt path, the sounds of the airport fading along behind them. After about fifteen or twenty minutes of walking, Annis couldn't be sure, Servi stopped them to be sure they were all right. "The Manor is only five minutes ahead. There, you will begin your first of the three - day orientation. Your things have already been brought to your rooms, where you will also find clothes, other toiletries, and accessories. I wish you the best of luck, and I think we will meet again soon." Then, she led them the rest of the way, over grass and up stone steps. She rang a bell that let out an ornate series of rings, and Annis heard large, heavy doors open.

Walking into the Manor, Annis felt the space -- huge. Servi, silent, led them through corridors of stone; Annis could feel the coolness under her feet. She heard a door open and was guided through. Then, it closed firmly behind her.

"Well," said a rich male voice, "It is certainly good to see you again."

Etan! He was here! His voice continued, "Now that we are all here, let us begin. You will be loosed from your blindfolds and, thereafter, from your bonds. I ask that you do not speak unless specifically asked a question. At that point, naturally, we expect the express truth, regardless of the question. The man removing your blinds and bonds is Ojas, my female companion is Megan, and my slave is Kade. Please try and remember these names, as it will displease me greatly to tell you again. We will meet here for the next two days for breakfast and spend most of the mornings here. In the afternoons, you will be able to watch and take part in some of our classes. Ojas, if you will."

12