Kyros-giolla Institute Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Almost immediately, a tall, dark man was taking her blindfold off and then loosing her from her bonds. Her first thought was that he was gorgeous. Her second thought was that she was naked. Her third was that she felt fat, pale, and uncertain. That thought came as she looked around and saw the other four women in the room. She thought they were all gorgeous -- and she felt every bit of her 193 pounds. She looked down, ashamed of her body here on display.

"Annis, look at me." It was Etan. "You look beautiful."

How had he known? She looked at him and smiled in thanks. Then, she went around, looking at each other member he had named. Ojas, she knew she could remember, Megan ("that's easy") was looking at each girl with an appraising glance, wearing what was clearly a collar, a low cut shirt, and jeans. It was on Kade that her eyes rested, though. She had never seen this kind of submission before. Kade knelt on the floor, knees resting on a pad underneath her. Her arms were crossed over her chest, each hand cupped a large breast, holding them up in constant offering. Both nipples were pierced as was... "oh my god -- she's pierced her clit!" A fine gold chain that was also attached to her collar and her earrings connected all three. Her blond hair was cut very short and her pussy had no hair on it at all. Never once during the entire orientation did she meet anyone's eyes except Etan's and that only happened once that she saw. Would this be her in a few weeks? She wasn't sure if she could bear it...

Then, Megan began to speak, welcoming them all to the Institute. She talked about the history of the place, and the history of Kyros-giolla. "'Kyros'," she said, "means Master. giolla, means 'servant'. Names here are very important to us. Each of your Masters will explain exactly how important that is to each of you individually." Next, she explained how the sessions ran, overlapping each other. "This means, you will spend the first four weeks here guided by those from the last group. They will answer many of your questions. Your closest friends, however, are here, now, in this room. There will be times you don't like each other very much, times you will be jealous of each other, times you will cry with and about each other, but you will all experience something here very few other people will ever understand, much less relate to. On that note, I would like for you all to find your seat on the floor against the wall."

She waited while they all sat down. Annis noticed that everyone's place was basically the same, though slightly different. Her pad on the floor was a pale green, her favorite color, and it was set on a pair of low drawers. There was also a long, low table next to it, on top of which was a glass of iced green tea with slices of frozen strawberry in it, a few small towels, and a shallow bowl. There were also three long, thin, ribbed rods, one of metal, one of crystal, and one of wood. Each was of varying thicknesses and the ribs were of different depths. There was also a black ball that looked like a large marble and she thought might have been made of glass. Lastly, she noted two vibrators. One looked almost exactly like her own; the other... sent shivers up and down her spine. It had four prongs on it, two looked like pincers, the other two looked like antennae, though one was much longer than the other. She looked closer at Azra's place. She had water instead of tea, her pad was dark red, and her vibrators were clearly very different. And, instead of rods, she had a huge dildo. Actually, she was the only one without a dildo. "I guess that means I'm the only virgin here..." she thought, unsurprised. "They can't get that many, I suppose."

Seeing they were all in place and had taken note of their surroundings, Ojas stood. "Each of you is already familiar with certain workings of your bodies, but there is much you do not know. When you are finished with us, you will know more about yourselves and more about each other. You will also realize how much you do not know about yourselves. Thus, it is imperative we begin to teach you about yourselves immediately. You should also begin to teach each other about yourselves. For the next hour, I want you to masturbate. Cum as much as you would like, but do not cease to pleasure yourself. You may use any of the tools you see next to you that you already know how to use. If you know how to use everything provided, use everything you wish. If you only know how to use one, use only one. By the end of the hour, be able to describe at least one masturbation technique enjoyed by each of your friends. Any questions relevant to the task?"

Annis was nervous, to say the least. She had only ever masturbated in front of one man and that was Etan. He was not standing in front of her then, nor was he watching her, judging her as she felt these people were. Then there was the fact that she did indeed only know about one of these 'toys' and masturbating with that for an hour would leave her bloody -- not orgasmic. Then she remembered that she could also use the towels as padding and could even pay some attention to her breasts, legs, and anus. Relaxing a bit, she started.

Her fingers began to softly caress her chest and stomach. Her skin twitched and became goose flesh, her nipples became erect and tight. She began to twist one through her fingers, and hearing a sharp cry, looked at the woman on her right, was surprised to see her flat on her back, legs splayed, forcing a two-pronged dildo deep inside her -- one huge 'prong' was inside her ass, the other was inside her pussy. She was pushing down hard, but slowly, ensuring complete acceptance of the foreign object, but also giving herself time to adjust to it as best she could. Annis couldn't help but note that she was shaking and moaning. Imagining herself being forced to do that, brought a little twitch to her clit. Immediately, she began pulling and twisting hard on her nipples. As her juices began to flow, she moaned softly and low. After about fifteen minutes, she looked up to see Azra sweating and panting across the room. She didn't make a sound, but by the tense look on her face, she would cum any minute. Looking closer, Annis saw a bright blue dildo vibrating in her pussy; it had an attachment serving as a vibrator, leaving her stuffed full of dildo vibrating deep inside of her and lightly stimulating her clit too. Sure enough, less than five minutes later (Annis was surprised she lasted so long, actually), Azra came. She made only the smallest sound, a high-pitched grunt, but kicked out and immediately yanked the dildo, still vibrating and twisting, out of her cunt. She fell back against the bed, dropped the dildo onto the floor, and lay still for a moment. Another girl started to scream her orgasm, another to call out the name of a fantasized lover. Reaching for her vibrator, Annis looked back at Azra. Her black and red pussy was shinning and tears were running down her face. Her hands were slowly moving across her chest, fingering each brown nipple.

Annis arranged a towel on top of her pussy and put the vibrator to work.

Soon after that, she lost track of everything else, focusing only on her own pleasure. She was so aroused and her clit was already so sensitive from the day before that she forgot the accompanying pain in the first moment of pleasure. Then, hot waves of pain seared upward from her clit. She cried out, but continued on, remembering that she had indeed done this before and the same man who had been with her then was here now. She closed her eyes and imagined that it was he who held the vibrator. She knew, however, that he would never allow her to lay here with a towel over her pussy. He would want to watch her juices fill up her pussy and spill down, trailing to her anus. She would want him to see; she would want him to be proud of her when she came for him. She did want him to see. "Etan!" she screamed out, pulling the towel away. The pain was excruciating -- or was that the pleasure? She couldn't tell... she didn't care... he was there, watching her. Strong hands, pulling her back into a chair, telling her she was beautiful... "Pleeease! Pleeeease! I'm cummmmm -- cummmmmmm -- cumming!" She felt the pressure building up inside her and the lush freedom of release as cum showered down from her. Still, she did not stop the mechanical tirade upon her pussy. "For you, Etan!...you!" She was panting and sweating, but felt the wave rise in her again as her muscles clamped down on the cock that wasn't there. "AAAArgh... again!" She felt, this time, a pointed pain, as her clitoris spasmmed. "I'm cumming cumming cumming cumming! Please, yes!" She bucked, juices again spraying out of her. She kept the vibrator pressed against her clit, but was not now so intent. Slowly, she started to come down off of the orgasm, panting. Moving the vibrator off her clitoris and over her vaginal lips, she looked around a bit dazed.

Azra was smiling at her, so was another girl. Ojas was staring openly at the girl next to Annis, who was crying, hard, having still not removed the dildos from her pussy and her anus. It was on Kade, again however, that her dazzled eyes rested. She was standing now, head down. Her hands were on either side of her head, elbows pointing one at opposite walls. Annis realized now that Kade had not merely been holding her breasts in offering. The chains attaching her breasts to her collar were too short to allow them to hang freely. Without the support of her hands, Kade's breasts were pulled upwards, causing her constant pain. Indeed, tears were streaming down her face. But Annis quickly realized that it was not the chains pulling her breasts that were bringing her such anguish. Etan was kneeling now, but not in submission. He was staring straight up into the eyes of his giolla, clearly in command, though not saying one word. He had taken off his jacket and rolled up his shirtsleeve. Annis gasped as she realized that he was not caressing her, instead he had his entire hand and almost half of his forearm inside her pussy! Every few seconds, he would call her name in a low voice and remove his arm to the wrist, before plunging upwards again. His other hand held a vibrator like hers to Kade's clitoris, removing it every time her heels left the floor. Kade never made a sound until, with one swift movement, Etan's entire arm to the elbow was thrust into her pussy while, at the same time, pushing the vibrator hard against her clit. Then she let out a short, quiet moan, followed by -- about five minutes later, when Etan had not moved at all, a plea of "M- M- M-aster..." Still, Etan made no move. Kade began to shake. "I love -- you -- you" was all she would say. Little by little, he began to remove his arm and turned the vibrator off. "I love you, you, you and only you, Kade. I love you." He continued, but did not remove his hand entirely. Then, he guided her into a squat in front of him, and whispered in her ear. She leaned up against him, and, with one quick movement, he removed his hand, wrist clenched in a fist. It was covered in her blood.

"Kade," said Etan, loud enough for the girls to hear even over their own pleasure, "let them see you cum. It is my wish that you recline so they may see you and cum for them. Make no sound and do not move."

He staid next to her then, her eyes once more downcast, looking at no one. Suddenly, Annis knew that through the entire ordeal, Kade had not experienced one orgasm. Instead, she had saved it for them. As this registered in her mind, she felt another wave of excitement rise in her and she returned the vibrator, involuntarily almost, to her clit. Etan took the vibrator once more and, looking straight at Annis, grabbed the chain of the clit piercing and thereby pulled back the hood of Kade's clit. Kade shook the tiniest bit as he pressed the vibrator into her exposed flesh. Annis, crying out as she did so, pulled back her own hood, pushed down with her vibrator, and came immediately, gasping. Kade however, endured almost ten minutes before Etan said, "Now, darling." Then, unmoving, she sprayed forth her cum and the blood that Etan had brought with his onslaught. She came and came; Annis had no idea one woman could have that much cum inside her. As the flood stemmed, Etan asked, "Shall I stop now, love?" and, hearing nothing to the contrary, turned off the vibrator.

Rising, and washing his hands, he left her to recover her breath and senses.

"Kade has been with me for four years. She is exemplary, and my life partner. She is one of the strongest women I have ever known. As of this moment, she is your mentor. Please, show her your appreciation." He began to clap and everyone joined in.

"Now," said Megan, "you will go directly to your rooms. Enter the elevator and find your name. Pushing the button corresponding to your name with bring you to your room. Ojas will accompany you and will be returning in a few moments to see if there is anything else you need. You will find dinner waiting for you; please eat as much as you can. If, upon inspection, you find anything in your chambers that makes you uncomfortable or is unsatisfactory, give it to him upon his return or bring it with you when he rouses you in the morning. Do not masturbate anymore until we meet, all of us, together again. Sleep well."

12