Kyros-giolla Institute Ch. 04

Story Info
A virgin meets her master.
1.2k words
4.36
34.9k
7
0

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Annis."

Her eyes were still adjusting to what seemed to be the blinding light of the hallway. She was a little unsure who had called her name.

"Yes?"

"Why did you come here?"

Her eyes were clearing now. She seemed to be in some sort of anti-chamber. There was a roaring fire which cast a golden sheen across the wood paneled walls. Her feet were sunk into a plush Persian carpet and the other members of the panel were sitting in high backed chairs gathered around the fire. There were a few of these around the room, some facing the windows away from her; others stood empty, their plush leather inviting her to sit down. She daren't.

"I'm sorry, did you ask me why I came here?"

It was Ojas who answered. "Yes, Annis."

"I - I came here for... many things, I suppose. Mostly, I came for guidance. I really don't know a lot about myself sexually. Though I am a virgin, I - I've been drawn to the submissive sexual style. Actually, I think that's why I am still a virgin. I've been with too many men who wanted me to take control. In every other aspect of my life, I am in charge; I think I just want someone to take charge of me. Is... is that alright?" She looked at their faces. Imperturbable.

Etan was rubbing his chin, looking at her very seriously. "Annis, are you thinking of leaving us in the next day or so?"

"No." After a moment of silence from the panel, she added, "I will stay."

"I'm sure you will have noticed," began Megan, "that this is unusual for us to do at this point, but your Master wants ..." she stopped and glanced at Etan who continued.

"Annis, the man who will be your Master is very keen to take you as you are. His wish is that none other will bring you to orgasm and that none other will touch you until he has done and without his explicit permission. I am inclined to grant his request."

Annis stood there, waiting.

"You are not afraid?" asked Ojas.

"I am neither more afraid nor less afraid than I think I would be meeting him now or later," answered Annis.

"So, you will accept this?" asked Megan.

"I will submit to whatever you think is best for me," answered Annis.

"Blindfold her, then." The voice came from nowhere, it seemed. Before she had a chance to look for the person to whom it belonged, blackness covered her face. This blindfold did not cover her entire face, instead it stopped just under her nose, leaving her mouth free. She began to panic, breathing heavily and trying not to scream. She stood, shaking, before them all.

It was Etan's voice she heard. "We will return to the others then. Annis, I'm sure we will meet again."

They were leaving her. "No! Don't go!" She grabbed out for them, any one of them, and caught a man's jacket. "Don't leave me here all alone!"

"You are not alone, Annis. Not anymore." Strong arms reached around her, holding her close. She heard the door shut, and knew she had grabbed the man who was going to... well, she had no idea what he was going to do. She was still shaking with fear. He pulled away from her, but held both of her hands. "Annis, I would not have you blindfolded, but until you have been washed and shaven, you cannot see me. You are not physically ready to see me. Do you understand?"

She continued to breathe deeply, trying to calm herself. She tried, but could not answer him.

"Annis, did you hear me?"

"Yes. Yes, I heard you." She had finally found her voice. "I don't really understand..."

"You will understand soon enough. Do you know why you are here now?"

"You - you wanted to...make love to me?"

He laughed. "Yes, Annis, of course. Any man would want to have sex with you, and I will have you soon enough. But you are here now because I wanted to give you the instruction they were going to give you. I will not take you today. In truth, I will not take you until you are quite ready for me to have you. Between us, there is no hurry."

"Okay. Thank you." She realized this was a gift. This must be the man Ojas had told her about. He seemed tender, but firm. She liked his voice. It was deep and surprisingly rich and warm. She liked the way he said her name.

"Tell me what you are thinking about now." It was not a request.

"Well," she said, suddenly very shy, "I was thinking that I like the way you say my name." He dropped her hands and suddenly moved in, closer to her. She felt his hands on her neck, cradling her face.

"Annis. Annis, I am going to kiss you now." And he did. It was not a hard kiss, not at first. It was soft but firm. His mouth covered her mouth, and slowly drew one of her lips inside his mouth. She felt his tongue pressing up against her teeth, requesting entry. As soon as she opened her mouth the slightest bit, he was there, filling her up. One hand slid from her throat around her waist, pulling her to him. She moaned, softly, and found herself reacting to his kiss. As his tongue searched the inner recesses of her mouth, she began to explore his with her tongue. Softly, she let it dance in and out of his mouth. She raised her hands and brought them up to a face she could not see. He pulled away from her the slightest bit, enough to end the kiss that had solidified Annis's desire.

"Annis, I'm going to remove your robe."

She pulled away, trying to push him away from her, but he held her tightly to him. "No, Annis, I will have you out of this." Then he reached down to kiss her again. This time, he was hard and demanding in his kiss, forcing his tongue inside of her. As she wrapped her arms around him, she felt his hands move to her front and begin to untie her robe. He kept kissing her and she let him. There was nothing else for her to do. This was the guidance she had requested.

It wasn't until she felt his hands on the naked flesh of her waist, that she realized she was about to cum. Her juices were flowing down her legs, her pussy was veritably weeping. She tried to pull away, but he only held her tighter. Slowly, as one hand held her to him, the other hand slid down her back, around her waist, and down to her pussy. As soon as his fingers roughly passed over her clitoris, she came. "Aaarrrgh! Oh my God..." she panted and clung to him. Tears welled beneath the blindfold.

"Well, well. That was sooner than even I expected. Come here, my little dove." Keeping his hands underneath her robe, but clasped behind her back, he kissed her neck, softly. She started to cry and was shaking with uncertainty. "Yes, Annis. I know it is so much so very quickly. But I think you'll do."

"Th-thank you."

He bent down and kissed her once more on her lips. "Now you are going to be shaved and bathed. You are not to speak or make any noise to anyone else today unless they come in my name, understand?"

"Yes, sir. But... what is your name?"

"My name, Annis, is Bryndis. Dhiren Bryndis."