Kyros-giolla Institute Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as he began to use his tongue, Annis knew she was going to cum. She wanted to wait, to last for him. She cried out as his mouth latched on to her clit, feeling his teeth scrape softly against her skin. She could feel her body arching up as he continued to suck, his tongue flitting from side to side. It was so intense, it was almost like she had fallen into a deep hole and the only way back to the light was to dive deeper down. In some deep corner of her mind she felt his tongue dipping in and out of her own juices to keeping her clit wet and thick. Then, almost without warning, she came. She cried out a wordless sound, tears streaming again down her face, her nails gripping deep into her own breasts. She gasped for breath moaning, as he slowed his assault on her clitoris, but didn't stop. As he pulled long and deep on her, she began to shake and to weep as the emotion of the past few days overcame her. Bryndis moved his hand to take over where his mouth had been, kissing upwards over he stomach, both breasts and finally, with his thumb still rubbing small circles across her clit, kissed her mouth.

She opened up to him and tasted her own salty-ironness in his mouth. Yes, she thought, he does know me. He knows this about me, this thing no one else, not even myself, had known. She reached a hand up to his face and kissed him back.

12