Kyros-giolla Institute Ch. 09

Story Info
A virgin is disciplined and enjoys her dinner.
4.3k words
4.54
34.1k
9
0

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annis felt like she was on fire. Here she sat, looking out at one of the most beautiful places she had ever been in, enjoying the cool air with the warmth of a fire at her back and all she could think about was how long it had been since she had come. She was intently aware that she was naked and incredibly aroused by the man next to her -- the knowledge of both was making her very wet. She tried to be still and focus her mind on the water and on the green trees; she closed her eyes and breathed in, but all she could smell was Bryndis and her own pussy. She was so irritated that she couldn't do this vastly simple thing. 'Sit still and meditate was what Bryndis had instructed her to do and it was not something she usually had a problem with, but she still had so many questions and she wanted so many experiences that she was struggling submitting to him even in this very small thing. 'Calm down, Annis,' she said to herself. 'Just meditate. Think about one thing and focus your mind.' That was it, she thought. 'Just focusing on one thing, even if it isn't nature or beauty or whatever will help me settle. So, the only thing I can think about is sex, then I'll just meditate on sex.'

Taking another deep breath, she started focusing on her pussy to the exclusion of everything else. Whenever another thought tried to penetrate her mind ('what does he think of me?' 'Shouldn't I be doing something?' 'I wish I weren't so fat') she funnelled it into the picture in her mind that was her pussy. Even thoughts like 'it's going to hurt a lot' and 'I wonder what his dick tastes like' and 'I'm so tight and wet' -- thoughts, in essence, that perpetuated her arousal -- were filtered into her mental pussy. She visualised it being wet and red and throbbing. She pictured herself as stretched out, legs encased in ropes and stretched open at the knees, but focusing on her pussy, seeing her juices leaking out and gathering in her hair ('but you've been shaved' -- thought into the void) before running down to her ass. She focused and focused. And was still. She was still desperate for Bryndis to make her cum, even more so than before, but she was able to do as he said and enjoy this time of silence and stillness.

Bryndis, on the other hand, felt for her, watched her out of the corner of his eye and, later, more directly; thus, he was well aware when she started to settle into meditation. He breathed an inward sigh of relief. He knew she was naturally a quietish person, but she wasn't shy and was always doing something. He was also aware that neither of them had come for a while, though she had been waiting much longer than he, so she must be horny. It had been three days since they had first come to the cave. She had been 'fed' sex in books, in conversation, in their interaction together, though what she had seen and participated in before he had taken her out of the group and then through what she had gone through during the Ceremony of Will but she had only asked to cum once and he had forced her to ask him and then denied her. She hadn't cum again since the first day they were in the cave. This type of submission -- this submission into silence, he liked to think of it -- was at this point very important. He decided to let her meditate for a while, then he would teach her about binding and rope work, put her in restraints, feed her and put her to bed. He reached down into his bag at his other side, pulled out a book, and began to read.

The past couple of days had given them time to be together in an almost every-day setting. Annis' submission was almost banal, fetching, cleaning, learning to serve in a way that suited Bryndis. Learning when to approach and interrupt him if he was occupied by something else was a key element during what Bryndis considered this first phase of her submission. After that first day, he had been clothed all of the time they were together, but he never allowed her to be. He went for hikes and once returned to the mansion for half a day, leaving Annis to read, write in the journal he had set for her and to do her daily chores which, in the cave, included heating water, setting out their simple meals from food stuffs he brought back from his excursions outside and cleaning. He left her strict instructions not to try and leave which she was only too happy to obey as she was not sure she could find her way either back or out. She was glad for the time alone mostly, as it gave her a chance to think about all the things she was learning. Time spent in meditation though, that was new.

Annis was almost in a trance. She had lost her sense of time and space -- even her own body seemed to be far away. All she thought about was her pussy -- how it smelled, how it looked, how it tasted, how it felt. It seemed to hold her in the air. The gaping hole of her vagina and her (mentally) engorged clit were starting to pulse in her mind as her breathing had slowed and her heart rate had fallen. But something was tethering her, something was calling her back.

'Annis,' Bryndis whispered softly. 'Annis...Annis, come back. Annis, open your eyes.'

She sighed and shook her head. She breathed in again and opened her eyes. The sun was setting. She must have been meditating for hours! She looked around and saw that Bryndis had lit candles and built up the fire. He was holding out a small towel to her.

'Here. Use to dry yourself off before you stand up.' He had thought he might dry her himself, but he wasn't sure if she could control her orgasms enough yet not to come if he touched her.

She blushed furiously, but took it from him, not looking at him in the face.

Bryndis chuckled. He quite enjoyed her discomfort, but enjoyed even more her attempts to mop up her pussy juices in a 'polite' way. When she was done and standing, he motioned for her to follow him. 'Come with me through here.'

He took her through the same passage they had walked through when they first came to the cave, but only just back through into the darker section. Taking an immediate right, Annis saw that she was in a small, candle-lit, circular room, with what looked like an altar in the middle, covered in furs.

'Up you get, my dove,' said Bryndis, flippantly. 'This is where you will be for the rest of the evening. We're going to have dinner and then you're going to sleep here while I will be in the other room.' Annis was shocked. He wasn't going to even touch her -- after all that she had been through. And worse, he was forbidding her from being with him again. She thought that they would at least sleep next to each other when they were out here. Since they had come, he had always been near her until she slept, but she had noticed that she was alone anytime she woke up during the night or in the morning. This was different, though. There was only room up there for one.

Her disappointment showed, as Bryndis expected it would. 'Annis, a giolla rarely sleeps with her Kyros, especially in my case. I sleep best alone, in my own space. We will usually sleep apart and you should be aware that it is normal, even in this informal situation. You'll also need to start getting used to something else, which is one of the reasons why you're in here. I like for you to sleep bound.' Annis drew in a sharp breath as Bryndis continued. 'To start with, you'll have a lot of motion, especially when it's time to sleep. I'll use ropes to bind your hands together and your legs apart. You'll have a good range of motion and I'll be able to hear you at any time. You won't, however, be able to masturbate or to get up for any reason. This isn't a punishment, it's what I enjoy. Understand?'

'Don't you want to be with me?' Annis whispered. Bryndis sighed and decided to be a bit sterner than usual.

'Yes. But I can control my desires. You will learn to do so as well. Now, lie back.' Tears started to roll down her face, but Annis did realise that he was right. She had been denying herself intimacy with men for twenty seven years; she could certainly learn to be intimate with a man and not sleep with him. She lay back, swearing to never ask him again whether he wanted her or not. 'If he doesn't want me,' she thought to herself, 'well, he'll just have to put up with it and remember this is all his bloody fault to begin with.' That wasn't exactly true, of course, but it got her lying back on the furs in front of him. She realised it was the first time she had prostrated herself before him totally nude without hesitating. A shiver ran through her.

'Rope is my favourite binding material...' and Bryndis was off, teaching her about binds, ties, cording the difference between leather and rope when wet. She listened and tried to take in as much as possible, while he was using a thick rope to bind her hands together and two thinner, more pliable ropes to secure that knot to the altar-bed thing. She thought that he would bind her ankles up, and was surprised when he used a medium thickness rope binding just over her knees. 'This ensures you still have full range of motion in your legs, but that you must keep your thighs open wide,' he explained, putting in the final knots. 'How do you feel?'

She moved her arms, twisted her ankles around, bent her knees. 'I feel okay.'

He nodded. 'These bindings aren't too tight; you have a lot of leeway. Remember, this is to help you get used to being bound; as we progress, you will be bound with smaller ropes which...'

'...have a natural tendency to tighter knots,' she said, proudly showing off that she had been listening to his lesson.

'Good. Now, I'm going to get our dinner ready.' Soon she could smell something wonderful being prepared in the other room. Garlic, she guessed, and maybe rosemary? Her stomach growled and she thought about how hungry she was and began thinking of all sorts of lovely foods that he could be making for her. Would it be meat? She wouldn't be surprised if he'd had something slow-cooking here from earlier or if he'd brought something with him to warm in the fire. Was he a vegetarian? She hadn't seen him eat any meat since they'd been together... These thoughts distracted her from the restraints and every time her mind wandered to her actual situation (bound, naked, in a cave miles away from anyone with a man she'd only recently met) she thought about dinner. After about twenty minutes, Bryndis came back in with a steaming plate of roast veg tossed with pasta, olive oil and garlic, a small bowl of tiramisu, two bottles of something (wine and maybe milk?) and a bag of something she couldn't quite make out. She started salivating as he sat down next to her. Then, her stomach sank.

Bryndis knew he wasn't going to enjoy this as much as some other Kyros' would. Being a foodie, he liked for others to enjoy food with him, but he was curious to see how she would react. He didn't say anything when he came in and sat down, merely started eating his dinner. After a few minutes, he poured himself a glass of wine and asked her to tell her what she thought of the other giolla she had met. He was impressed as she started talking. She didn't complain, she didn't ask where her food was, she just answered when he asked questions. Not very enthusiastically, true, but the submission was there. Another good mark for Annis.

Annis, for her part, was furious. She was hungry and embarrassed. 'But just wait,' she told herself. 'He told me that he would feed me, there must be dinner somewhere.' She kept answering his banal questions while he ate, hoping he might leave some in the bowl, something. Nothing. He scraped it clean. Then, however, he asked her the pertinent question:

'Are you hungry, Annis?'

'Yes, oh, yes Master. It smells so good!'

'Thank you. I brought you something else though.' And he held up the bag she had seen when he walked in the room. Two carrots, cut in half, and three stalks of trimmed celery.

'Everything you eat tonight, Annis, you will eat only after I've used it to penetrate you. We'll start with a carrot, I think.'

Annis was shocked and tried to sit up. 'Wait! What...'

'You need to get used to penetration and moreover, you need to eat. But most importantly, this is what I want. This is the second time tonight you've challenged me; you will be punished for it tomorrow.' He hadn't punished her since that first day, either. He wanted to give her body time to recover from the Ceremony of Will and the resulting birch whipping on her breasts. Her pale skin was now beautifully colourful and almost entirely healed.

'But you said you wanted me to ask questions! And this is practically a punishment!'

'Annis, I want you to ask all the questions you need to feel comfortable and safe and to understand what we're doing. This will be especially important as we move into the more challenging stages of your service here to me. But you're not asking questions -- you're challenging me. You understand what I'm going to do, you know it isn't going to hurt you, you know it's going to fulfil your immediate needs, even if it doesn't fulfil all of your desires. This goes against the very heart of what it means to be giolla. I accepted your first challenge regarding our sleeping arrangements because I know that some Kyros have different perspectives on this and I want to be very clear about mine. But this is beyond what I accept. You will be punished tomorrow. Now lay back, open your legs and prepare to eat your dinner. I don't want you to speak again or make any noise until I'm finished feeding you unless you want to use your safeword' Bryndis' voice was rock-hard now; all pride at her earlier actions were gone. He was more than a little frustrated. Tomorrow, he thought, they were going to have to do some serious trust work.

Annis was so angry, but there was something else there as well. As she lay back and spread her legs, bending them at the knees as Bryndis further instructed, she tried to identify it. She closed her eyes. Shame. Yes, she was embarrassed. She didn't want anyone to put carrots and celery in her...pussy (she still hesitated before thinking it, but she was trying to get used to it) and it made her angry that Bryndis was going to make her do this. But she was also embarrassed at having to eat her own pussy juices. And then she was ashamed at her own reticence! AAAAAaaargh, she though, am I ever going to get this right?

She opened her eyes and looked down to see him standing at the end of the bed (table? altar?) where she was lying to find him holding a long, large piece of carrot, looking at her and waiting. When she looked at him he nodded and sighing, he placed his left hand on the inside of her right thigh and caressed it softly. 'As much as you can, Annis, watch me. Watch me fuck you with your dinner.' He smiled but she stiffened as she felt the blunt end of the carrot stick start to enter her.

He was intentionally slow. It was not a wide piece of carrot, but it was about six inches in length and he wanted her to take as much of it as possible. In slow and out slow, keeping his eyes locked on hers.

That was what was turning Annis on more than having something moving in and out of her pussy, his amazing eyes. When he started pushing the carrot back into her, she stifled a moan as she felt the rough ribs of the carrot go deep and into her. And then, suddenly, it was wet and pressed up against her lips. She closed her eyes, opened her mouth and took a bite, tasting the salty, iron flavour of her pussy juices mixed with raw carrot. Back the rest of the carrot stick went into her pussy. In out, in out, bite. In out, in out, bite. Her pussy was soaking wet by the time the carrots were done, Bryndis smiled as he noticed they were starting to run orange due to the colour of the carrots. He loved the way she smelled, too, hot and musky. He reached into the bag and took out the first of the celery sticks. They were longer and thicker than the half-cut carrot sticks, but their shape meant that her g-spot would get relatively little stimulation. So long as he didn't touch her clit, which was quite a temptation as it was starting to swell, she wouldn't come, regardless of how hard he pounded her. And he was definitely going to go harder. He rubbed the inside of her legs again, breathing in deeply. Christ, he wanted to eat her, but he didn't want her to come and he knew she would come very quickly at this point. Her anger was gone, but he suspected a little of the shame might be left.

'Good girl, my little dove,' he said, squeezing her breast as she finished the last of the carrot. 'Now, for some green vegetables. You'll notice, Annis, that the celery is tapered, so the deeper it goes, the wider it will stretch you.' Bryndis held up the eight inch stick of celery so that she could see. She nodded, looking a little scared, but definitely turned on. This time, after he put the celery inside her, he went a bit faster. And a bit faster, until she started to lift her hips in rhythm. Then, out it came and in it went, into her mouth.

Annis was sweating. He hadn't told her that she couldn't come, but she couldn't come! There wasn't enough pressure or something, but as the three pieces of celery slammed in and out of her before being held up to her lips for her to eat, she panted, unable to stifle the desire she had as she was stretched and stimulated, but trying hard not to make the same mistakes she had made in days past. It just furthered her shame, this wantonness. Oh, god, she wanted to come; it had been such a strained day and it had been a long time. But she couldn't. She couldn't.

By the end of the third piece of celery, pussy juices were running down Bryndis' hand. She was well-stretched for a virgin, he though, watching her take the widest end of the celery with a wince. She was panting with desire and sweat covered her face, dampening her hair around the edges. He smiled as he watched her trying to get off on the last few inches of celery, pulling on her restraints, whimpering and fluttering. She was so like a dove, he thought. Fragile and pure, wanting to fly but so afraid. He didn't really enjoy humiliation, but he needed her to learn to submit in situations that made her feel uncomfortable, where she was acting because he wanted her to, not only because it fulfilled any of her desires. Slowly removing the final bit of celery from her pussy, he drew it up her stomach, between her breasts and then placed it in between his teeth, one hand on her left breast, kneading the hardened flesh, the other on the inside of her left thigh, feeling the damp heat rising from her pussy. He lent down then and softly fed her the final piece of celery, not kissing her, but making her reach up to take the last bite from him.

'Good girl, my dove. Almost through.' He looked at her, waiting, watching her swallow, looking at her pussy convulse as if trying to clutch around something. Christ, he wanted her. No, be patient. You knew this was going to take time and she's not ready. He sighed; she still hadn't opened her eyes, her face was flushed with what he thought might be embarrassment.

'Annis, look at me.' Slowly, she did. He was a bit surprised to see not only the embarrassment he was expecting, but unshadowed lust. Pure desire. Well, what did you expect, he thought to himself. It's good to know she's enjoying herself. He didn't think, however, that she would enjoy this next bit quite so much.

'Annis, I have something I want you to drink.' He held up the second bottle he brought in with him. It was a water bottle, half full with what looked like milk. 'It's milk,' he explained and paused. 'And semen. About half and half.' He watched her eyes widen. 'It's not just mine; most of the other Kyros were happy to contribute.' He smiled wickedly at her. 'I want you to get used to the idea of swallowing my cum, in whatever guise.'

Oh my god, Annis thought, I just want to cum. I just want to cum. Her pussy was throbbing and she could feel her juices running down her legs and across her chest from where the carrots and the celery had left trails when Bryndis was feeding her. Here I am, she thought, covered in my own pussy juice. I just ate a whole meal, however meagre, that had first been used to fuck me and now I'm about to drink half a bottle of cum, most of which hadn't even come from Bryndis! Oh my god, I just want to cum. She closed her eyes and felt his arm underneath her head. She opened her eyes and looked at him, pressing the bottle up against her lips. And she drank. She drank down all of the cum and all of the milk. It didn't taste badly. Just like strange milk, really, she thought.

12