Kyros-giolla Institute Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he continued, Annis started to focus on his words. She had been biting back the warning word for a long time now. How long? she wondered. How long has it been? It didn't matter really. Her whole body was burning and aching. The cold that had been emanating from her pussy was long gone and it was throbbing with pain. 'How do I go on?' She thought she had asked that in her mind, but Bryndis answered her.

'Let the pain out. Don't keep it in. Let it go, get it out of your system, release it.'

He knew he was prattling on, but his hope was that the patter of his words would calm her. He found that he was the one relaxing as she arched her back again, curling her hands in the restraints and letting out a long, low scream, almost a moan. When she relaxed, her breathing was almost normal and though the tears continued to flow down her face, she was considerably more herself. He started talking again, but this time with a more directed point.

'Annis, are you feeling better now?'

'Yes sir. Master, I'm so sorry, I – ' He stopped her with the simple expedient of laying the crop over her mouth.

'Annis, you have nothing to apologise for. You have not disobeyed – quite the contrary. You did exactly the right thing, asking for a short break and using your warning word. You know when you need a break and you know when you can't take anymore.' That was as close as he could come to telling her that he was going to push her until she used her safeword. 'How are you feeling now?'

'Better, thank you sir.' The tears were starting to dry on her cheeks. He knew, however, that they would be wet again soon.

'In that case, we'll start again in a minute. Annis, you're doing well staying connected to the pain, to the experience. That is a critical part of your training. Don't forget how proud that makes me as we move on.'

She nodded, feeling a sense of cool pride inside her that even in this, she was pleasing him. She had never ever thought she could please a man like that. 'Yes, sir; thank you for reminding me.'

Bryndis moved back to begin the final 37 strokes on her pussy. For Annis, the first few strokes were the worst pain she had ever experienced. Her body's enjoyment of a respite meant that she was now super sensitive and the pain was even worse than it had been before. After ten strokes she was crying out at each hit; after twenty, the tears had returned. When, at the end of the set, Bryndis demanded she release the pain, her scream was loud and almost defiant.

She had so quickly become used to the circuit, that she was surprised when he did not again return to her breasts with the crop. Apprehension set in again when she saw the instrument he held to her mouth to kiss. Seeing her furrowed brow, he said 'it's called a Rebenque from Argentina. It was my choice-gift upon becoming Kyros.' She opened her mouth and kissed it almost reverently, certainly with awe. It was a beautiful, if awful, thing. It had a wooden handle just over a foot long with a beautiful silver inlay all twisted around like vines and leaves. Attached to one end was a soft piece of leather, as long again as the handle, but about two inches wide. 'This will hurt you, my dove, but I promise not to let it crush you.'

'Thank you, sir, for teaching me.'

The first blow fell between her legs.

Another circuit this time, but this one being a bit different than the last. Here, he worked her on a five-strap-release and he was aiming for six circuits, but thought (hoped?) she would safeword before he reached the end. The rebenque gave less sting than the crop, but a deeper pain, something he thought of as a glowing pain. Because of the shorter handle than the crop and the nearness of the leather strap, he was able to be much more concise; at the same time, it was a larger instrument and the strokes covered a larger area. There was no way to avoid her clit this time around. The circuit would be thus: pussy, left breast, right breast, pussy, left breast, release; the second circuit would then pick up where the first left off: right breast, pussy, left breast, right breast, pussy, release. Thus, six circuits would distribute ten equal strokes across her breasts and pussy. He knew he was ignoring the rest of her skin, but the point was to force her safeword, not overall pain or punishment. Maximum pain for minimal payoff. Bryndis sighed, and struck again.

Annis, meanwhile, was awash with sweat. She was angry now, wishing Bryndis wouldn't make her release so often. She thought she could ignore the pain if he would only let her, that maybe she could just float up and away if she didn't have to stop and release it. After the fourth circuit, she had begun to shake at every blow.

During the fifth circuit, Bryndis began to wonder why she wasn't calling her safeword or at least calling her warning word. He allowed her fifth release to last a few seconds longer than normal, but as soon as the questioning look returned to Annis' face, he continued the last left breast, right breast, pussy (she shuddered and screamed when that blow landed), left breast and right breast. Still holding the rebenque, he laid his left hand on her stomach. She focused on him, still shaking.

'Why didn't you use your words?' he asked.

'You told me...' she panted, still shaking, 'You promised not to let it break me. And it didn't!' She shuddered, but kept her gaze on him.

'Deep breaths, Annis, deep breaths.'

Bryndis tried not to let the shock and dismay of her statement show on his face. She was right. In truth, his 'promise' had probably forced her to endure more than she would have done otherwise. Her body had certainly had enough. However, if he stopped now, he would just have to bring her back to this point tomorrow. Once again, she would pay for his mistake. He looked at her, all of her. The shuddering was slowing down as she slowed her breathing. Her pussy was a deep purple and her breasts were bright red, like a quilt due to the crossing of his blows. He resisted the temptation to massage them. You have to finish this, he thought to himself. She might have to say the word, but you have to engineer the opportunity. He thought through his options quickly and made his decision.

'My dove, I'm so proud of you. Whatever happens, I am proud to be your Kyros.' Bryndis held up six clothes pins and smiled at the confused look on his giolla's face. She would know better the next time he brought them out. Nonetheless, she didn't question him and kissed them and thanked him. He also turned on the egg vibrator in her pussy, causing her to smile at him. He didn't smile back. He wasn't even sure she would make it through the application of the clothes pins; he had seen some experienced giolla safeword depending on when and how they were applied and everywhere he was going to put them was already painful for her.

The first two, he clipped to her two outer pussy lips. She groaned, but didn't cry out. When he clipped the third to her right nipple, however, a loud gasp escaped her. He understood entirely: clothespins were an entirely different kind of pain, pinching and deep. Nonetheless, he carried on and attached the fourth to her left breast.

'Masterrrr...' Annis moaned.

'Yes?'

But all she did was bite her lip and shake her head; the shivers returned. As he moved down her body to her clit, he looked at her face. Her eyes were squeezed shut, she was pulling down on her arm bindings again, fists clenched.

'Look at me, Annis.'

As her eyes opened, he clipped the second to last clothespin around her clit.

'AAAAAaaaarrrrgh!'

'Now!' He cried, forcing another scream from her. This time the clothespins on her breasts were almost irresistible as she arched her back, pressing at once into the air and deep into Annis' soft flesh. I might not be much of a sadist, thought Bryndis, but that is just seriously hot. To his delight, and to his concerned mind, this release lasted longer than the others, and ended in a low, throaty moan. Finally, she relaxed, but the pain was still there and would remain as long as the clothespins were there. One more to apply. One more twist.

'Open your mouth, Annis, and stick out your tongue.'

Annis did open her mouth but almost more in amazement than in obedience. Then, so that Bryndis could see the marks from where he had bitten her not so long ago, she stuck out her tongue.

The scream that followed was unlike any Bryndis had heard that day, high and shrill. Her eyes bulged and her head shook. He waited and when she still didn't use her safeword (her warning word wouldn't really help her at this point, though he wasn't sure if she realised that or not), he reached down and plucked the clothespin off of her clit, yanking hard.

'Fay-yur! Fay-yur!' Her body was at once shaking and convulsing.

'Yes, my dove, I will take them off immediately.' Quickly he removed the pin first from her tongue, causing another scream, then off of her nipples – both together causing a pain-filled moan and, finally, the two remaining from her pussy. He turned off the egg vibrator and stroked the insides of her legs as he undid the restraints. She was weeping now, not just crying. As he moved up to her arms and started to undo the restraints, he too started to feel tears in his eyes. He just didn't like to see others in pain, not like this. Bringing her hands down to her sides, he kissed her and kissed her again.

When he moved away, she rolled over on her side, curling her legs up and sheltering herself away from him. Though he understood why she did it, this was not okay. Placing one hand on her back and walking around to face her, he said, 'Annis, let me look at you.'

For a moment she kept her eyes shut and then some of the tension left her and she looked at him. Even though no blows had touched it, her face was a mess. Covered with sweat, snot from her weeping and blood seeping from her tongue from the re-opened bite. 'Let me look at the rest of you.'

He kept his hand possessively touching her, not letting her block him out, he stroked her side as she rolled back over. Her nipples were distended and purple, her breasts striped red, shocking against the fawn-white of her stomach. Noting her uncertainty when he looked closer at her pussy, he looked into her eyes, and then licked her from bottom to top, not to stimulate, but to soothe. He felt her shudder beneath him.

'God, Annis, you are so beautiful.'

She let out another sob and he reached out to let her cling to him.

12