Kyros-giolla Institute Ch. 13

Story Info
A virgin is presented to the Board.
2.3k words
4.22
17.1k
3
0

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The trip back to the mansion was peaceful for Annis. She hadn't thought about being naked, hadn't thought about being scared in the cave and hadn't thought about what might happen next. They spent the time chatting, as if they were a 'normal' couple coming home. He told her about his family and asked about her job – something that seemed like a lifetime away. They were laughing like teenagers when they drove up to the door, but as Bryndis turned off the car and turned to look at her, his expression sombred.

'So, you're ready to go up to the Board.' He reached across her and took out a pair of panties from the glove box. 'It's nothing to be worried about, but there are rules to follow – for both of us. After you get out, put these on. While you wear them, you must be completely silent. Don't say anything from that point on, not even if they ask you a direct question. I will answer for you. Equally, after you put them on, you must keep your hands behind your head. Keep your eyes on me or on the floor – do not look directly at them. When we get inside, be still. Think of it like a type of meditation. You will walk behind me. Can you remember that?'

Annis was worried, but, looked at her bruised hand and was determined to trust him. She didn't know what this was about, but she would do just as he asked. 'Yes, sir. I'll be still, silent, will keep my hands up and my eyes on the floor. I'm sure you'll tell me when you're ready.' And suddenly, she was sure he would explain everything to her. She let out a deep breath. She would be okay. She took the panties.

Bryndis leaned over and kissed her then.

Wearing the panties made her feel more revealed than being naked had. Though that probably had more to do with the fact that he was taking her to stand in front of 'The Board,' whoever that was. Her bruises, even the ones on her legs, were in full view. The panties themselves were thin, white thongs with side ties. On them was written only one thing in large print: BRYNDIS. The thought of standing almost nude as if on show for a group of strangers made her nervous. And, though she didn't want to think about it too much, it also made her wet. The fact that she was doing so wearing her Kyros' name emblazoned over her pussy added warmth to her wetness.

He led her through the halls to a heavy oak door and knocked twice.

'Come,' commanded a voice from inside.

Bryndis opened the door and walked into the room; Annis followed and stood just behind him, to his side. She looked at him, but her peripheral vision was good enough to know that the Board consisted of five or six standing men and two standing women.

'We are ready,' said Bryndis to the room.

'Ah,' said a loud, familiar voice. She started a moment as she realized it was Etan Sharpe. She hadn't thought about Etan in days. In fact, thinking back to her earlier... was it infatuation?... made her want to shake her head at her own incredulity. She glanced at Bryndis and saw all she had gained. She was proud to be with him and beginning to trust in the pride he seemed to take in her. Etan mattered no more to her now than as an administrator; Bryndis was hers as much as she was his now. She took a breath to steady herself. 'We are sure of you, Bryndis, ' Etan continued, 'but of her we are not. But that is easily remedied.' He began to move toward them, but only Bryndis saw the belt Etan held folded in one hand. His intention, depending on Bryndis' response, was to test Annis' ability to submit to pain allowed by a Kyros though administered by another, namely himself.

'She is ready,' Bryndis said, trusting Annis was doing as she was told. 'You will not touch her; she has chosen me.'

'Is this true, Annis?' Etan moved almost directly in front of her, but Bryndis stepped between them. Annis said nothing, but was shocked to see the belt. She stepped fully back behind Bryndis. Her heart was beating, but she kept telling herself that she could handle it if Bryndis thought she could.

Bryndis spoke before Etan could get another word out. 'It is true. She is mine.' He held out her journal.

Annis almost choked when she saw it and had to work not to move. She had only written that with Bryndis in mind. It consisted largely of things she would never want another to know. Emotion started to fill her. Breathe deep, she reminded herself. You're his. Submit in this. She turned her eyes down to the floor.

After a few tense moments of silence, she heard laughter and Etan saying 'no, Bryndis. You need not prove your choice. Or hers.'

She felt rather than saw Bryndis relax a little bit as Etan continued.

'How much does she know about what's to come?'

'Nothing.'

'Do you take this on yourself or would you prefer we explain?'

'I will take her to the Hall after we finish if you can arrange for Kata to meet us there.'

'Very well; she will be there in half an hour.' Etan turned, walking back to his seat. 'You have fourteen days. The ceremony will commence twenty-one days hence. You may leave. Goodbye, Annis.'

She didn't look up, merely following Bryndis after his muttered command out of the room.

––––

They continued down the hall, moving quickly. Annis had felt totally comfortable nude with Bryndis in the cave and the forest, but was finding it hard to keep from blushing whilst walking down an ornate hallway with plush carpets wearing nothing but thin panties and keeping her arms behind her head. She felt much more exposed here than she did when they were alone in the cave and he was staring between her spread legs. The thought of that simply made her wet again and she could feel the dampness spread over the thin fabric of her white panties, already damp from standing before the Board. She sighed and scurried to catch Bryndis up.

They turned a corner and Bryndis motioned her into a small sitting room, closing the door behind them. Not an ornate room, it had a few chairs and a sofa in it. Annis didn't have too much time to wonder or look around her as she still stood with her hands behind her head, standing quietly, eyes down.

'Open your legs wider, Annis.'

As she did so, without any hesitation Bryndis noted, he slipped one hand between them and ran another over the cool skin of her left breast. The wetness of her pussy surprised him. 'Hmmm...,' he thought, 'perhaps she likes the public eye more than she thinks.' That made him a little relieved. If that had been a hard limit for her, he wasn't sure she would have been able to get through this, not to mention enjoy it. He bent and quickly nipped at both breasts, smiling up at her. 'Good girl,' he said, giving her a quick smack on the ass. He removed the panties by the simple expedient of pulling the ties loose and put them in his pocket. She looked up at him then, smiling, lowering her hands to rest around his waist, leaning lightly against him despite the bruises on her breasts.

'That was okay, then?" she asked. She thought she'd done everything right and she was certainly glad Etan hadn't used the belt on her for whatever reason, but she wanted to gauge Bryndis' reaction.

'That was perfect. You were perfect.' He ran his hands down her back. 'Thank you for starting to trust me.' He sat down in one of the nearby armchairs and settled her across his lap, facing him.

'It's easier now,' Annis explained. 'If you hadn't have told me the other day that I said I trusted you but acted like I didn't, I'm not sure if I ever would have seen it. I was being a hypocrite to myself. You showed me and it's been easier since.' She snuggled against him, happy to be alone with him again.

'Annis, there's something you should know before we discuss anything else.' She looked up at him quickly as he continued. 'I don't want you to leave.' She started to move, but he squeezed her bruised breast very lightly to hush her and kept on. 'Don't say anything now; we can talk more about it in detail in a few days or weeks. But I just wanted you to know that I'm beginning to hope very much that you might choose to make this...' he hesitated, looking away from her. 'I just wanted you to know that you're not the only one who's learning to trust.' Her hand was suddenly on his face, turning him towards her and her lips were on his, trying to draw his tongue inside of her mouth. He wanted more and he knew she was rather desperate to come, that she had been most of the day - the last few days, in fact. The last time she had come was right after safewording. She had said she thought she had only come once, but Bryndis thought she probably came again when she squirted. He would have to look at her data. Still, three orgasms over the course of a six day period all of which had been focused on his pleasure and her training wasn't very much, especially for a giolla in training. Most of her classmates would have been allowed to come many times a day. Nonetheless, he pulled back, stopping her. 'Not right now, Annis. We need to talk.'

'I'm- I'm sorry!' She looked so embarrassed, thinking she had overstepped. 'I just wanted to show you- I mean, I'm happy...'

Bryndis put his hand up to stop her studdering. 'Annis, you need to listen to me now.' He waited and she nodded. 'The reason I'm telling you this is that I have a fear that after you finish at the Hall, you'll be ready to leave. It's your right and I'll understand if you do. But you need to know that I very much want you to stay. I want you, Annis.' Looking up into her eyes, he slid one hand between her thighs. 'Not just for this.' Two of his fingers slid into her, stretching her virginity. She gasped, leaning forward at the sudden intrusion. 'Not even for this.' Leaving the first hand sliding in and out of her pussy, the second began to massage her bruised breast. She closed her eyes, biting her lip to keep from crying out, though she wasn't sure if it would be in pain or in desire. 'Look at me, Annis.' Her eyes opened, searching for his. 'There it is. That is why I want you. I want you for your heart and your mind. I can read it so fully now that you're truly giving yourself to me. And I'm completely, selfishly, desirous to follow it by leading you.' He kept pressure on her breast, but removed his fingers, sliding his hand upwards to her waist.

'Why are you afraid?' Annis asked. 'If I were going to leave, I would have done it before now.' She was certain. She wanted this, wanted him. She wanted him physically, but she wanted to have him in her life. She wanted to stay with him for as long as she could. 'I won't –'

Bryndis stopped her again. 'Don't make any promises until you've been to the Hall. You don't know what the Institute will ask of you in the next few weeks and I am not allowed to explain it to you.' Annis thought he looked pale. He was certainly very serious and worried. She mirrored his anxiety. 'Bryndis, I-'

'Just know it is a sacrifice for me, too. And remember that I want you and that I'll be there with you. Please, Annis.'

The worry in his face and the tension in his body was evident; no traces of desire or lust now.

'I know. Thank you, Bryndis.' She did kiss him this time, just lightly on the mouth. Then she looked down at her hands. 'You're making me nervous. Where, or, er, what is the Hall?'

He relaxed a little, shifting back into teaching mode. Releasing his breath, he said 'it's a place of meditation, a memorial of sorts, in honor of those who came to us as virgins. Like you did.'

Annis was surprised. 'Wait, there are more like me?'

'Of course. Not here now, naturally, but yes. You're the seventh. We should go.' The tension was back in Bryndis and suddenly Annis' nerves, which until then had been fairly dormant, were on high alert.

'Why are you so worried about this?' she asked. 'Can't you just tell me?'

He indicated for her to get up and as he rose he responded, 'some things you need to experience without me. This is one of them. I'll be waiting in your rooms when you're done. Kata will know to bring you back. Panties on now.' He held them out to her, but she hesitated.

'Sir-'

'Do you trust me, Annis?'

The words seared across her like the rebenque. Flushing, she reached out, took them, and staggered into them. Once she had her hands behind her head and her eyes down, she felt him move behind her and felt his hands run down her back. He stopped at her ass, slipping his fingers underneath the panty band and sliding them around to her front. Tapping lightly on her clit and nuzzling her neck, he pressed up against her, saying 'I know you do, Annis. I know.' And suddenly he was gone from her and opening the door, leaving her flushed, nervous, and scampering to catch him up.