Kyros-giolla Institute Ch. 14

Story Info
A virgin meets a woman at the Hall.
5.1k words
4.48
14.6k
3
0

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Butterflies. They were all she could think about standing in front of the ornate doors of the Hall. She was alone, practically naked, standing in front of what looked on the outside like an ancient church, topped by a domed, glass ceiling. The butterflies she was concerned with weren't those fluttering around her almost-naked body in this late afternoon sun; they were the ones in her stomach that wouldn't settle. Bryndis' nerves had set her on edge. He had left her in the foyer, explaining exactly the way to go through the grounds. That walk by itself had been a challenge, walking across the lawn and through a deep wood. Though only about twenty minutes along a well-marked, sanded path – Bryndis had assured her there was no chance of getting lost so long as she stayed on the path and the sand felt lovely and soft on her bare feet – she had never been alone, outside, wearing only panties. There was no way to tell who was watching, who else was there.

The path was immaculate, but even so, her distraction caused her to stumble more than once on the way. She fought the desire to cover her breasts. They hung heavy and though some of the bruising had started to fade into a darker purple-green colour, the weight of them being constantly unbound lead to memories of her submission to him; this was surely why he had left them this way, but Annis was still processing emotions from safewording and the constant reminder left her feeling raw. The combination of feeling so exposed and being so physically exposed out amongst the grounds of the Institute was difficult. Bryndis' final challenge to her was to 'walk normally, breathe deeply and try to treat this as a time of meditation.' It was easier to think of it that way, as she had been meditating regularly whilst they were away in the woods, but he had never had her meditate and walk, so she wasn't entirely successful. Plus, he had clearly been afraid. Why afraid? What was it she was about to see?

She reached a hand out to push the door open, but as soon as she stepped close to the doors, they opened seemingly of their own accord. The first thing that surprised her was the light and the second was the girl. The Hall was situated in a dark wood which came almost up to its sides; the inside of the Hall, however, was suffused with light, streaming down through the glass dome of the ceiling into one large circular room. The treetops were visible, but mostly what one saw was the brilliant blue of the sky. Bryndis had said this was in its way a place of meditation and she could see why if only for the light. A sense of otherworldliness came over her, a sense that here, anything was permissible, as if in a story. She felt very strongly a presence of something... beyond. That, paired with the cool interior gave her a small sliver of peace through the butterfly flutterings of her stomach.

The girl, or woman now that Annis was closer, was another story. Standing in the middle of the room, in the very centre of the pool of the light, was a very beautiful woman. Slender with long dark hair streaming over her shoulders and between her thighs, she was wearing nothing. Nothing, that is, except for a silver chain connecting the rings in her small, taught breasts and her clit. When Annis first saw her, the woman had her hands behind her back, face turned up into the light, eyes closed, with a small smile on her face. Something about her sent a pang of pain to her heart and a pang of desire between her thighs. This was a kind of beauty Annis thought she could never achieve. She would never be waif-like, her skin never that shade of desert sand, her face never that perfect oval, her eyes never tilt in such a sultry manner. Her own beauty, the beauty Bryndis saw, she reminded herself, would always be different. But at the same time she wanted to reach out and touch that skin. The woman's breasts in particular were so small and the nipples so long, Annis wondered what it would be like to suck on them or feel them tighten between her fingers. She was shocked at her curiosity, but it was there nonetheless. She sighed inwardly – something else for her journal. She wondered what Bryndis would think.

These thoughts came in the blink of a moment. As heat flushed between Annis' thighs and her face for her thoughts, both of jealousy and lust, the woman turned her head, opened her eyes, and smiled deeply at Annis. 'Welcome. I am Kata. I hope you like it here. This is your rightful place.' She walked the short distance as she spoke and held out her hand to Annis. 'Th-thank you.' Annis stuttered while taking her hand, butterflies growing worse. What did this woman mean, this was her rightful place? Surely, a woman who looked so utterly at home here had more of a claim to it than she. Kata waited as if for Annis to say something else.

'I'm sorry, Anna, I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to do here. My Kyros said I was to come and he seemed very nervous about it.'

This was met with an almost sly smile from Kata, her Japanese eyes flaring in mischief. 'He should be. In this place, today, you hold considerable power over him and over your future. But come, I will help you to understand. It is part of my place here. First, come over here, through the curtain. We must do things in proper order.' Her voice lilted and smoothed the words through her soft accent. Before Annis could ponder more, Kata had moved ahead and through the door.

A curtain of white velvet hung loosely over a doorframe. As she passed through, the otherworldliness Annis had felt on entering the Hall was once again strongly pervasive. Once the velvet draped back over the opening, the two went from bright light to deep darkness. Annis felt Kata's small hands slip into her hands, threading her fingers through Annis'. Annis took a deep breath, but said nothing. She shivered, feeling the coolness of the dark space on her naked skin and feeling the wetness of desire dampening her panties. After a moment, Kata rubbed her thumbs up Annis' hands. 'Good girl. You have begun to learn patience and the value of listening. Before we go further I must ask you three questions. You will answer me truthfully; here in this room, there are no lies for there is also no judgment. None can see and there are none here to hear except you and I. I will not tell anyone. In the eyes of the law, I am a psychologist and you are my patient. In the eyes of your Kyros and in the eyes of the Institute, I am your confessor. Anything you say is sacred and protected. Do you understand and agree?'

Annis understood that Kata was telling here there were no cameras, no video. Not even Bryndis would know what happened here. That Kata was a psychologist was a surprise, but the longer Annis thought over it, it made sense that a place like this would have at least one available, if not more. People had to face some of their hardest and darkest parts, doing something like this and going through it alone – even with a Kyros as sympathetic as Bryndis – was exceptionally challenging. Quenching the final flutterings in her stomach, she took a breath and answered.

'Yes, I understand. I will answer and speak the truth.'

'Good.' Kata took a breath and held Annis' hands tighter. 'Are you a virgin?'

This took Annis by surprise. Didn't everyone know she was a virgin? She was sure everyone had known. Still, she supposed that she and Bryndis could have slept together in the caves. Perhaps it was a just question. 'Yes,' she answered. 'I am a virgin.' She paused a moment and then said, 'I am still in tact.' She said that a bit more forcefully than she might have otherwise, but she didn't like her honesty being questioned. However, there had certainly been times she wanted Bryndis to take her, not to wait.

'Thank you, Annis.' Kata was quiet, waiting again for the silence to engulf them. After a few minutes, she dropped Annis' hands and stepped away. She began to speak again. 'With this truth comes the light of knowledge.' Suddenly, a flame arose from between Kata's hands, a candle held beneath a small bunch of kindling in a large iron bowl set upon a plinth at chest level. Annis stood watching as the kindling caught and Kata built up the fire a bit with larger pieces of wood. Annis then understood that she was taking part in a sort of ritual, a ritual she didn't quite understand but was apparently quite central to receiving more information. In that respect, the question made more sense. There had only been six other virgins in the history of the Institute; perhaps others had claimed to be virgins. That would explain rather a lot, thought Annis, the secrecy, the meeting in front of the Board, Bryndis' nervers. Well, it didn't explain Bryndis' nerves. He knew she was a virgin; he had felt her a number of times.

At that point in her musings, Kata turned back to Annis, again taking up her hands.

Annis noticed a change between them now that she had no cover in darkness. Kata never looked away from her eyes and Annis, in her embarrassment of her desire and her self-consciousness had a hard time continuing to meet her gaze. Finally, Kata's hands tightened again and she asked, 'Do you believe you are ready to give your virginity to your Kyros?'

This time Annis was neither surprised nor did she need time to consider. 'Yes,' she said simply and waited.

Kata looked stolidly back at Annis, her face as placid as a mirror. Finally, she relented, lessening her hold and saying again 'Thank you, Annis,' before turning to a second bundle of kindling on a second plinth. 'With this truth comes the light of sacrifice.' In the flare of the candle, Annis noticed a third plinth set up across from the first. They were standing in another circular room, though much smaller than the main room of the hall. Like the covering over the doorframe, the walls were all hung with white velvet, flickering now in the growing light of the two small fires.

As Kata walked back, Annis could not help but notice how the light of the flames danced across Kata's skin, how it sparkled on the silver of the chain connecting Kata's nipples and clitoris. 'I wonder how her nipples stay so taught and so long with the chain pulling at them', Kata wondered to herself. At this thought, her breath caught in a gasp Kata couldn't help but hear. She leaned her head toward Annis. 'We will speak of this later,' she whispered in a low, hard voice. Annis noticed that Kata's face had resumed its placid demeanor and Annis flushed in shame. Kata merely waited, looking at Annis until she raised her eyes to the other woman's.

Once Annis could look Kata in the eye again, Kata reached again for Annis' hands, twining fingers together. Annis knew now what to expect with the tightening of those other hands on hers, but she was again shocked at the question. 'With the exception of life and property, yours or anyone else's, is there a price you would not pay to make your Kyros this sacrifice?'

A price? On Bryndis? She didn't think she would give up her life, true, but she thought she might just give up a significant amount of property. She would give up a great deal, surely. Anything. She trusted him. 'I would pay any price.' Though she had hesitated in surprise and then to think it through, her voice was firm. She was certain.

Annis saw the tightening of Kata's face as she turned away. She wasn't sure why, but she had the impression that Kata was somehow disappointed. But, she thought, looking again, perhaps not. 'With this truth comes the price.' Kata's voice was cold, her face placid as she kindled the fire and walked back to Annis.

This time, Kata did not take her hands. She stood farther away from Annis, actually, but continued speaking as if from a litany. 'These are the three flames, knowledge, sacrifice, and price. Your truth in these things is part of what makes you giolla. These provide the foundation of your relationship with your Kyros. All else is dross.' She grew silent, waiting, it seemed, for Annis to respond.

'But what of love?' It seemed to Annis the simplest question. Trust was the foundation of love; she had come to understand that unless she trusted him, she could never love Bryndis and without her trust, he could never love her. All of her suffering, the bruises on her hands and breasts and those between her thighs testified to their growing trust and perhaps to their foundation of love.

'Take your panties off, lay on your back with your hands beneath your buttocks and your legs butterflied out. Close your eyes.'

This was not the response Annis had expected. In fact had it been a response? She didn't know, but, looking at that placid face, Annis did as she was told.

Lying in a fire-lit room with her eyes shut in the presence of another person who was not Bryndis brought the butterflies back to her stomach. That this was a lithe, beautiful woman brought the wetness back, seeping onto her thighs. Keeping her eyes closed, she breathed in and out, trying to meditate. She was unprepared for the quick-fire pinch of her bruised flesh. Once on each breast and her pussy, those delicate fingers twisted with force and each pinch was accompanied with a word. 'Knowledge,' whispered Kata, twisting her left breast; 'Sacrifice,' she whispered again, pinching the right; 'Price' she finished, pinching hardest Annis' clit, taking no notice of the still-healing bruises of the days before.

The pain came so deeply that Annis didn't feel it until Kata was finished. Then it came with full force, sending white lights across Annis' vision. She cried out and started to curl up, hiding her bruised body from further harm. Through her pain, she heard a soft, low voice whispering, 'Knowledge, sacrifice, and price. This is the definition of love, Annis. This is his love for you and your love for him. Knowledge, sacrifice, and price. Anything else is merely jealousy and desire.'

That did shock Annis, even within her pain. Jealousy and desire was exactly what she felt about this woman. She glanced up and saw the knowledge on Kata's face. She started to stifle her sobs and sit up, but the woman place a hand on her arm. 'Lay back. I will not do that to you again.' Kata waited until Annis had returned to her position. 'There is something you need to know. In your relationship with me, you also have a choice. I am neither Kyros nor giolla. When I work with giolla, I am slightly on the Kyros side; when I work with Kyros, I am slightly on the giolla side. If there were middle ground here at the Institute, it would be me.' She smiled broadly down at Annis. You can choose to treat me as giolla, to look me in the face, to question and laugh with me. But then you must know that any pleasure or pains I give you come at the behest of another higher than I, usually with the commands of your Kyros. If you choose to treat me as Kyros, then I expect you to keep your eyes low, never looking directly higher than my knees without my express permission. You may still question and laugh with me, but with greater respect. Even then, any pains or pleasure I give you are still at the behest of your Kyros, for you are not mine to govern. Either way, you must put aside your lust. That is the price of sacrifice. Equally, you must choose. I will not have you darting your eyes back and forth.'

She was quiet a moment and then finished, saying, 'you should know. It was Bryndis who said I might chastise you if you mentioned love in this setting. He did not command me, you understand. I am not giolla to be commanded. But he also dictated certain circumstances where I might give you pleasure – we haven't quite gotten to that part yet.' The last was said with that sly smile in her voice Annis remembered from before. 'Nonetheless,' she continued, 'you must choose. We are about to start the second phase of the ceremony. You will keep your eyes on my face or on my feet and I will know. Also, you should know that in order to move on, you must finish the second stage. Otherwise you will be debriefed and you will leave us as you came. Are you ready?'

Annis was shocked at that. Shocked and embarrassed and... and... and angry! Bryndis had told her she could be chastised? She was to be handed off to another- that any one else would do that to her- she was very angry. And yet... she wasn't ready to leave. Above everything else, she wanted to stay. Behind her anger, behind her embarrassment that this woman had seen her desire and put her in her place, behind the pain in her breasts and pussy, Annis held on to the growing faith that Bryndis had been telling the truth when he said he wanted her to stay. She took another deep breath.

'I am ready.'

'Well done.' Kata went over to the first fire she had lit and drew out a short, very think piece of iron. Shaped like a pencil, the tip was smoking and, though not glowing red, had clearly been in the flames. Kata bent down and pushed up against her right breast, holding the iron close to the skin underside. 'Out of the fires of knowledge comes pleasure and pain. You know of your virginal state and of the status that brings you and your Kyros. Do you accept the pain of knowledge?' Oh Christ, thought Annis, what is she going to do?

'Ye-es...'Annis answered, voice quavering. Almost before she had finished, Kata had the metal pressed to Annis' skin and then off again. Annis still felt the sear of heat deep into her skin. She pressed her eyes closed and tried not to scream. It was a very different kind of pain than the beatings or the spankings. Suddenly, a cool hand was caressing her side. 'You have accepted the pain of knowledge, Annis,' said Kata. 'Do you accept the pleasure?'

'Ye-es...' This time Anni's voice quavered not through uncertainty, but through pain. Her mind was distracted, however, when she felt a vibrator on her clit and that lush mouth on her right nipple, teasing it upward. She groaned loudly as pleasure began to build, confusing the nerves of her breast still teeming with pain from the burn. That pain seemed to bleed away into the pleasure. All too soon, the pleasure stopped, though she still felt the hum of it through her body along with the pain of the burn.

Kata then returned the piece of iron to the fire and turned to the second plinth. 'Out of the fires of sacrifice comes pleasure and pain. You believe you are ready to sacrifice your body for your Kyros. Do you accept the pain of sacrifice?' Kata had drawn closer as she spoke, and as Annis gave a low moan of acceptance, pressed the stylus into the skin just under her left breast.

The pressure of the iron lasted only moments, but Annis felt it go on for what seemed like ages. She was crying now, though in truth more in nervousness for what was coming next. Were they going to burn her clit? She didn't believe so, but such did happen. In her anxiety, she almost didn't hear Kata's next question in the service. 'You have accepted the pain of sacrifice, Annis. Do you accept the pleasure?'

Annis nodded her head, clenching her teeth. The vibrator again, and the touch of Kata's mouth on her breast. Her nerves were so stimulated that she started to shake. Was it just moments ago that she would have given anything to have this woman touch her and now she just wanted it to stop. And yet, oh Christ, she was about to come! Yes, she was almost–

The pleasure stopped as quickly as it had started, again leaving only the thrum in chest of both pleasure and pain. Annis opened her eyes just a fraction. She couldn't see the burns of course, but she saw her swollen nipples, distended by the torrent of pain and pleasure.

Before she rose this time, Kata leaned over and whispered in Annis' ear while softly stroking her stomach, 'Just one more. Good girl.' Annis realized that she hadn't looked the woman in the face, that she had indeed kept her eyes guarded or shut. She hadn't intentionally done so, but it was easier to put this woman in the same category as Etan (not Bryndis, she thought fiercely), than it was to see her as a friend. Her feelings about Kata were far too complex.

12