Kysia Thinks It Over

Story Info
She is cruel but to be kind!
3.3k words
3.06
21k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Kysia looked at Sawyer, her breath intensified. She couldn't wait to put him in a chastity belt. God, she couldn't wait. Kysia's ex-husband, Bramwell, had gone out of his mind in chastity.

Kysia would leave Bramwell in the belt for two to six weeks at a time, and parade around in front of him wearing only panties and maybe a little mauve low cut T-shirt with the sleeves cut off Yes and her boobs spilling all over the place, and Bramwell, whose dick was almost breaking the device, would just weep!

Kysia recalled that she'd put poor Bramwell in a tiny tube once, one of those evil "teeth" chastity tubes with the little needles… and then she'd stripped fully naked and crawled all over Bramwell, kissing him and telling him how hot he was till he begged her to stop.

"What, Bramwell?" Kysia was all innocence. "Don't you love me? Don't you want me to kiss you?" What could the poor guy say? Tears streaming down his face, and he was so in love with her…the months in chastity almost broke him, poor baby.

Bramwell was just possessed by Kysia's curvy breasts, she remembered, almost as much as Sawyer was now…Kysia loved to wear bikini tops and cut off shorts, and graze Bramwell as he was doing the dishes…he'd look at them hungrily, and she'd just laugh!

At one point, Kysia put Bramwell in a Prince Albert piercing. The benefit of this was, his dick was locked in the little loop, but she had full access to thrash it with whatever implement she had in her possession, but if she left Bramwell alone, he couldn't masturbate…which is all he wanted! Since he couldn't fuck her very often, of course.

Once every two months, Kysia would take Bramwell out of chastity and let him fuck her…it was his only orgasm, and it was quite a lovely slam. But then she became bored with this, and relegated him to a quick jerk-off time.

Poor Bramwell! He was a brilliant man, a chemist, but he really had no idea of how to handle Kysia, who had left the 9th grade to become a waitress, and then a dominant bitch (which paid better, really it did)

Yes, rubbing Bramwell's dick, cruelly bowed in the Prince Albert piercing (locked from his tip to his balls) was quite fun, and arousing and painful to poor Bramwell. But you know, it makes a man appreciate you…and sometimes Kysia would whip Bramwell's locked dick with a high heel and he would scream like an opera singer!

When it came time for Bramwell to cum, Kysia never made it easy. It was always a bargain…and after months of chastity, Bramwell would do anything. She once made Bramwell suck off Elijah, a slave of her cousin Gertrude, and Gertrude's lover Hilda.

The two men, both had been in chastity for quite some time, and the ladies made them lie on the floor in a 69 position and suck each other off. "And remember, boys, if one of you cums first and isn't horny anymore, you still have to suck the other off…we don't care how heterosexual you are!"

Sometimes she'd just rub her nyloned heels on his cock as Bramwell was tied down on the floor…slowly, while she thumbed the pages of a magazine. After three hours of this, he shot up like Old Faithful! Then there was fucking a knothole on the cellar floor of his old Colonial mansion…

Making Bramwell, who was a shy man jerk off in front of a window at his workplace at the Buttermilk Bishop's Conference, was fun, too. She'd had him jerk off under a table at his father's retirement dinner, and let their cats scratch his dick as he was tied down, until he'd cum once.

Kysia had learned early that if a man was orgasm free long enough, he would be horny enough to cum with almost any stimulation, once the belt was off!

Towards the end of their marriage, when Kysia had begun getting bored, she'd started putting Bramwell in drag and having one of her boyfriends fuck him in the ass while he sucked the other, as a daisy chain thing…that being the price of an orgasm after four months chastity!

When she'd divorced Bramwell, his bank accounts empty, Kysia had watched him sob in the parking lot. There would never be another like her…that was for sure!

Yes, Kysia would really enjoy working poor Sawyer here over…what an awesome husband he would make!

Hamlet, He Ain't

Sawyer McDivitt howled as Kysia brought the Spencer paddle down on his welted bottom for the thirty-eighth time. WHACK! Tears rolled down his cheeks, and he writhed, naked on the bed in their motel room. His cock was quite hard though, and was being stimulated as he rubbed it against the sheets.

"What a weeping little crybaby you are, Sawyer." Kysia said contemptuously. "How many is it now? What do you say?"

"Th-thirty-eight (sob) Thank you Miss Kys-Kysia (sob)". Sawyer was almost hysterical. The Spencer paddle, filled with holes so it would not be deterred by air, was a tough and unforgiving instrument…but he knew that Kysia was giving him a thrashing to make him tough, so he would be able to stand up to his parents when he presented her as his bride-to be.

Earlier, Sawyer had looked at Kysia with love and a little terror, she didn't look happy, and when she wasn't happy…no one was!

"So we're going to see your folks this afternoon, and you have told me all about how your daddy used to whip you with a belt to keep you in line, but I hope you don't think he's the boss now, Sawyer, do you?" Kysia raised her left eyebrow.

When Mistress Cezanne had set him up with Kysia Cez had said "This will be a great match. Sawyer, you're an airhead playboy, and Kysia is a redheaded temper-filled dominant, just what you need…we used to call her Mistress Rooster because her hair was so red, and she was so hot-headed!"

And dating Kysia had been so incredible. His pain threshold was weak, and Sawyer had seen Kysia disciplining her female submissive, Fabliesse, the Brazilian "scullery maid" who also was an international banker when she wasn't cowering before Kysia!

Sawyer had watched, dumbfounded, as Kysia had viciously flogged Fabi's full 34 DD breasts with a willow switch as the girl had knelt, biting her lip and never making a sound. Stoicism was this girl's watchword…it was amazing!

"You'll never be as tough as Fabi" Kysia had laughed as Sawyer's eyes had widened and his stomach lurched as he gazed at the heavy welts on Fabi's boobs. She was right. Sawyer would never be man enough to take that without crying.

And Kysia was just remarkable, she looked like Jessica Rabbit from the movie…Long, flowing red hair and a figure that was incredible!

And when Kysia said she didn't think Sawyer was man enough to tell his folks that he was marrying a commoner, he silently agreed with her, but insisted he was up to the task.

"Kysia, you are the boss, of course. But he'll love you, he really will, my Dad will, I'm sure of it. He's just concerned about my trust fund from Gramps."

It was true—although Sawyer's dad was in sales for an electronics company, he and Sawyer and all members of the McDivitt family were recipients of income from McDivitt's Mac Ale, made by the biggest brewery in the state, and Dad was on the lookout for golddiggers impressed by his son's BMW and cash reserves.

Sawyer "Worked" as a professional surfer, race car driver, hang glider, ski bum and polo player and this expended far more financial resources than it absorbed. Maintaining race cars and stabling polo ponies was especially onerous, dollar wise.

But hey, Sawyer was no longer spending thousands a year on professional dominatrixes, right? He was marrying a girl who understood!

But Kysia had said, "I'm just worried, Sawyer that your father won't let you marry me, since you are afraid of him, clearly." She paused, tucking in her Lycra top so her cleavage swelled and her breasts were more prominent.

"Well, part of the problem is, my dad's trustee? Boothby Beaminister? I call him Uncle Booth, but we're not really related. But Uncle Booth's son, Beaumont, he and I party a lot together, and so Uncle Booth knows that I um, am a little wasteful and he probably warned my Dad…they're worried about money, I've made mistakes with women in the past, you know? Me and Beau, we went out with some wild chicks, and once Beau hit one with his car, and that cost some bucks…" Sawyer smiled vacantly.

"So you really ARE under your dad's thumb" Kysia shook her head.

"I'm not under his thumb." Sawyer was not overly bright, and had a weak chin, but he tried to straighten up and have good posture then…to impress his girl!

But Kysia's eyes gleamed. "I think you need to prove that you're a tough guy to me. "She had stood and taken the thick Spencer paddle that terrified Sawyer so much, off the dresser.

"Remove your clothes, Sawyer. You're a bit of a brat, and I want to see if you're my brat or your father's. Can you take punishment without crying like a faggot? Let's see."

"B-but Kysie, honey, I love you" babbled Sawyer. "I'll stand up to my f-father really I will" He knew how the Spencer felt, and it wasn't nice. Why did she want to punish him now, to torture him right before he saw the folks, so he'd have to Visine his eyes to keep from letting Mom know he'd been crying?

"You couldn't stand up to a hamster" Kysia had snapped coldly, tapping the paddle in her palm. "Get your clothes off now!"

And, as Kysia slammed the paddle for the fiftieth time on Sawyer's bleeding, broken bottom, she realized how true this was…what a wimp!

Just Before Lunch

Kysia clicked off her cell phone, waiting for Sawyer to hang up with his parents. She had been talking to her old boyfriend Corvallis "Corv the Morgue" Murdstone, who was now Lady Corvina, professional submissive and occasional cocktail waitress. Corvina was so easy…Kysia wondered what had happened to her other boys, who'd become Chelsea, Chloe, and Jordana…and what would she do with her gorgeous Sawyer?

Sawyer hung up the phone and looked at Kysia excitedly. "My parents are going to meet us at Maguire's; I'm so excited you're going to meet them! And…of course I am not going to let my dad push me around" He paused. "But I'm so nervous. My dad is a bit of a martinet, really stern, I mean."

Kysia tossed her carrot-colored curls and smiled. She'd pretended that she was worried about Daddy's disapproval, but of course that was ridiculous.

She knew Dowling McDivitt quite well, but she'd keep that knowledge to herself. There was no reason for Sawyer to learn that she knew his father. Dowlie! The ultimate straight, buttoned up white male…

She'd had Dowlie, one of her bosses at Imslund Electronics dressed in a pink frilly little girl's party dress, lace trims, white satin bow, rosebud clusters, two buttons up the back and a sash tie…and white socks and black patent leather Mary Janes…

And she'd had Danita, the account clerk bend Dowlie hold Dowlie down in this outfit in the main office while Kysia rogered poor Dowlie with a strapon, a nine inch vibrating black dildo, huge and ribbed…no wonder she'd never had to learn to type or file!

How Dowlie had drooled over her breasts…she recalled pulling up her sweater, or opening her conservative office blouse and toying with the pink nipples, stroking the full mammaries and watching poor Dowlie kneel on the floor of his office, begging to kiss a nipple…but Kylie didn't let slave bitch-boys have that kind of treat!

Kysia had honestly tried to get Dowlie to be less tense…she remembered locking a vibrating egg to his testicles when he read reports at the board meetings…but he was a lost cause, poor thing!

When Kysia would stroke poor Dowlie's chaste dick in the office, it was like Lucy and Charlie Brown and the football…he kept trusting she'd let him cum, but she rarely did…

And the enemas she'd given him in the Executive bathroom…he'd esploded once all over the little ornate lavatory and Kysia had made Dowlie lick up the shit from the bathroom floor with fervor, and then drink her piss!

Then another time, she'd made Dowlie lick his catered lunch out of the toilet, and when he'd thrown up the mashed potatoes, she'd had him lick them up from the commode again…and wasn't it a riot when she tied him naked to an anthill at the company picnic and poured maple syrup all over his testicles…the fire ants, centipedes and other bugs had a field day!

Kysia had been brought into the job at Imslund Electronics by Trent Liczenski, one of her customers when she'd worked at the Buttermilk Falls BDSM hotel, the PainCafe. He'd hoped to keep Kysia to himself, old Trent did, but she'd managed to torture and tease almost all the salesmen and vice-presidents…Fleming, Sinclair,Clark,Simmons, Ramsey…

But Dowlie had been her favorite. She'd loved bringing young female interns and secretaries into his office and ordering him to go down on them…it was such a great secret…and of course she'd whip and tease Dowlie in front of them…the big, bossy Regional Sales Director. And he'd blush walking down the hall with all the office bimbos smirking at him!

And poor Dowlie had burst into tears and begged Kysia not to quit the job and break up with him…but she'd had enough. Even when he offered her a fifty thousand dollar bonus, Kysia just laughed! She had to change her phone number to get away from him, he was so obsessed with her…and then she'd met his eager, young son…

Sawyer was about eight or nine years younger than Kysia, but sweet and amenable to punishment. After Mistress Cezanne had set them up, he'd panted over her boobs in the snug angora sweater…and then, when they were alone on the third date, she'd turned her back to him, and hiked up her skirt, and slowly rolled her panties down, showing him her full, delectable cheeks…and he'd kissed and worshipped them for an hour!

Later naked, except for her black stockings and high heels, she'd let Sawyer worship her whole body, even her glorious breasts…he was a cutie pie. He'd kissed and licked all over her pearl white skin, playing with her red tufty hair, and licking her to about nine orgasms, before he'd timidly tried to fuck her.

Then she'd squeezed his balls until he'd nearly fainted. "Don't be rude, Sawyer, sweet…you can jerk off into my panties, but your Kysia's a chaste virginal type, except with large black men, sorry."

And now he was a pitiful lamb, waiting to be fleeced!

Later…

Dowling McDivitt was a skeptical man, and a hard one to boot. His first son, young Dow Jr. had told him that "You're such an asshole Dad, but you prepared me for the asshole's in life, and I do appreciate it, dick that you are."

But although he didn't have to worry about the older boy, Sawyer, his second son was another matter indeed…was he going to blow all the family money? He'd met a girl, and God knows what that meant…

Boothby Beaminister, the grim trustee for the McDivitt's Mac Ale estate had warned Dowling severely about his son's proclivities. "Remember the last time we had to pay out a settlement to one of his bimbos…please don't let this happen again."

And Dowling knew he'd have to break this up if there was the least thing uh…suspicious about this girl…what a weakness his pitiful son had.

Muriel, Dowling's wife nudged him and smiled. "Don't worry dear, she's probably perfectly nice, really."

Dowling looked at his wife irritated. She babied Sawyer too much, and was just generally annoying. His marriage was a joke…how could he ever have found Muriel attractive? Just a passive, overweight moron, Dowling's wife was…

Dowling was glad he'd found Master Rattigan. He'd never thought of himself as gay, but Rattigan had really done a great job in the training, and, unlike Kysia, back at work, Rattigan didn't drain Dowling financially.

Just five hundred dollars an hour, once a week, and for that, Dowling got a good caning, and some decent nipple torture, and often a rear-ramming. Fortunately, Dowling's anus was quite enlarged by the series of dildos and butt-plugs that his former office assistant had subjected him to…and Dowling had learned to suck Master Rat's penis quite well, looking up blowjob tips shamefacedly in the pages of "Cosmopolitan" magazine…

And one of Muriel's blowjobs didn't compete with jerking off on Master Rat's combat boot and licking it up as the Master whipped Dowling's ass…

It worked out, this arrangement he had now, and thank God…the previous situation had been madness!

Athenasius Tiresias O'Hanratty, the ancient Maguire's headwaiter nudged Dowling. "Mister McDivitt, yer son's with a real doozie over there."

Joachim, the busboy and Athenasius's youngest murmured, "Y'mean floozy, don't you Pa?"

And Dowling saw Sprague Maguire, the owner's son, looking rather hungrily at the table where Sawyer sat—with HER!

Dowling stared, aghast. Kysia? She'd left town. She did mention something about Aspen, where the young idiot was snowboarding or whatever the fuck he did with his endless spare time.

Dow Jr. had often said of his younger brother that he was led through the world by his cock, and what a horrible bargain this—oh, look at him! Sawyer was holding hands with her at the table, looking at her like a damn ice cream sundae.

And Kysia all decked out in a disgustingly—sexy—(oh God) décolletage type blouse--light purple-pink or some other blasphemous shade. Oh, how Dowling missed her breasts.

Say what you want about Master Rattigan, all he had was a very manly chest. nothing there to lick and suckle on…or dream about. She'd never let him kiss them. Just waved and shook them in Dowling's face…

Dowling took Muriel's arm and strode purposefully over to the table. "Sawyer! How are you son?" Muriel mumbled and simpered at her son, as always

Sawyer stood, making introductions. "Dowling and Muriel McDivitt, meet Kysia Krause my fiancée." Kysia smiled, but it was clear she was winking at Sprague Maguire…who blanched.

"I'm sorry, I am good friends with old Mister Maguire, the owner of this place." Kysia said, smiling. "He asked me to tutor Sprague and Sprague's brother Spreckles when they were in high school, and later I helped Spreckles open a Maguire's in Tennessee."

"What did you tutor them in, honey?" Sawyer asked innocently.

"Oh, general stuff." Kysia replied, smiling. "Also I used to work with the other brother, Sprocket."

Dowling blanched this time. "The town selectman? Doing what, my dear?" Thank God she hadn't said yet that she knew me!

"Administrative stuff, Mr. McDivitt" Kysia said sunnily. "I'm good at that, you know."

Now that they were sitting at the table, Dowling began to worry. He'd sat at a table with Kysia before, there had been many lunches…she'd unzipped his pants under the table and stabbed him with a fork at Gianni's Pesto Joint, purposely poured hot soup in his lap at Chandra's Bistro, given him an enema in the boy's room at McDonald's…sure she was pretending not to look at him now but…

"You look a bit absent minded, Mr. McDivitt."

"Oh no, Ms. Krause, I was just thinking about what a lovely addition you're going to make to our family."

Sawyer beamed. Wow! His dad never liked ANYBODY.