L.A. in New Orleans Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife enjoys boss.
4.3k words
4.36
76.6k
15

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/06/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baremetal
baremetal
255 Followers

Gerry grins at L.A. and asks her to dance, she smiles, accepts and takes his hand. He maneuvers them to the middle of the crowded dance floor and the first song is a fast one. L.A. can see Gerry's eyes are surveying her body, and she is enjoying the attention, smiling at him demurely as she moves her body more seductively, accenting her bust and hips. She has a chance to give him a second lookover also and she still likes his hot firm body, nice broad shoulders tapering to a narrow waist, little rounded butt, good dresser, moves well on the dance floor.

Gerry is also taking inventory of his dance partner, and he likes what he sees very much, enjoying the lovely swell of breasts in the deep opening of the dress, the prominent nipples making distinct little mountains in the thin material. He watches her move, how the dark band at the top of her stockings shows when she raises her arms over her head, how the roundness of her mound shows when her dress is stretched taut across her groin. The next song is one they can two step to and Gerry gathers her into his arms, holding her very close. He guides her with his hands and body very naturally and she tells him so. He replies it is such a delight to dance with the most attractive woman in the club. As he is speaking his hand on her back has moved down to settle for a moment at the top of her butt, close to pushing his luck she thinks, but she is supposed to be flirting with him so decides to let him get away with it. As he is a good dancer she can now concentrate on how his body is pressed against her from shoulder to groin.

Gerry is enjoying her sexy body molding more against his as she becomes more comfortable. He tries to capture her attention with conversation while his hand explores her body a little, and she seems comfortable with him brushing along the curve of her ass. The song ends and Gerry asks if they can stay for one more and she agrees. It is a slow song and they mold back together, both of them very aware of how close they are. Gerry's hand glides across her bottom once again, a little lower this time and then he laughs, looking down at her.

"You are not wearing any underwear are you my little minx?"

L.A. flushes a little, now she knows his hands were looking for the waistband of her panties, and giggles up to him.

"Not a stitch."

His hands both drop and caress her bottom for just a second as he tells her just how sexy that is. She was about to say Pete likes her without but then changed her mind, let's flirt a little she thought.

"I was hoping I would be with you tonight." she whispered coyly. She moved her hands down each of his hips and teased back, asking if he was wearing any underwear. Gerry admitted he was and L.A. pouted for a moment.

"That's not very sexy."

The song ended and they made their way back to the table, and once they were seated L.A. leaned forward to Gerry and gave him a small kiss on the lips, thanking him for the dance, letting Pete know she was flirting as ordered. Pete was sitting back a little, his hand rubbing her back as she told him what a good dancer Gerry was. Gerry pulled his chair in closer to her so they were both facing each other, giving him a perfect view of her entire body. He noticed she was being quite careful bending over to speak with him and spent a great deal of time tugging at her skirt, for all the good it did.

L.A. felt secure and comfortable with Pete's hand on her back as she faced Gerry, but remembered how careful she should be in this dress. Pete also noticed how her dress was distracting her and asked her to dance with him. They moved out onto the floor and he asked her how things were going. She laughed and told him Gerry already knew she was naked under her dress,then explained how he couldn't find the waistband of any panties.

"Is that why you are so nervous sitting back at the table?" Pete asked, and L.A. said probably a little.

"I think it's really hot that he knows your nude underneath, it's going to make him that much more attentive, and that's what you want, but all of us are being distracted by you covering your breasts when you bend over or your constant tugging at your skirt." He gave her a little kiss and told her he didn't want her to hide anything, in fact he would think it was very very sexy if Gerry did see more of her.

"You know how sexy your big brown nipples look, would you mind really if Gerry saw just how sexy they are too?"

" I'll need more champagne to do that." she whispered and Pete laughed and gave her a squeeze.

"I'm not saying you are going to pull your dress wide like the girls do for beads, but if you bend over and he gets a quick look at your breasts I think all of us would think that was very sexy, very hot, and I think all of us want this evening to be very hot." L.A.. nodded, she had heard variations of this story a hundred times, but had never really had such a hunky candidate to flirt with.

They move back to the table and Gerry is just finishing filling their glasses with more champagne. L.A. takes a long sip and relaxes into Pete's hand once again on her back. The three of them are discussing blues groups and as Gerry talks L.A. can feel herself being drawn to him, turning more of her back to Pete as she focuses more on Gerry, and she quickly turns to Pete and gives him a wink as she bends forward towards Gerry to ask for a refill for her drink, noticing how his eyes dropped for a moment to her breasts, then came back to her eyes with approval in them, he had certainly enjoyed whatever he had seen. She could feel her body flush with excitement as she realized she was going to show him more if that lustful look remained in his dark eyes. Pete gave her a little pat of encouragement on her first dip, and would again each time she went a little further.

Gerry was enjoying the views he was getting as L.A. fell further under his spell and lost her inhibitions to the champagne. He made sure to be very attentive to her conversations and needs and to show his approval of her flirting ways with his eyes and mannerisms. It was almost like she was daring him to look down the front of her dress, wanted him to, and of course he did, or to look at her gorgeous legs, the black band of her stockings on display all of the time now, she seemed as if she just got tired of tugging at it all the time. He needed and wanted to touch her, so asked her to dance again.

She smiled, yes, she wanted to be with him again and let her legs part for a moment as she stood, noting the look of satisfaction on Gerry's face. She blew Pete a kiss and he gave her a thumbs up as she moved to the dance floor. The song was slow and they molded together, her arms up over his shoulders leaving her body open to his hands, and he grazed them quickly over her butt then leaned back from her a little to ask about her pendant. She smiled, remembering how he had copped a feel with her beads, and told him it was a black pearl matched to her earrings.

"It's stunning" he said and she told him he could look at it if he wanted. He grinned a little as his hand moved between her breasts to the pendant, but did not pull it out to look at it, instead let it rest in his open palm as the back of his hand moved slowly, touching her breasts. He told her how beautiful it was and how nice it looked lodged so deep in her cleavage. She giggled at such a corny line then answered him.

"Your hand looks pretty nice lodged deep in my cleavage also."

She was pressed very close to his groin as they both were leaning back for this conversation and she could feel his cock move as she spoke. He sighed softly and let the pearl drop, his fingers tracing the exposed curve of her breast for a moment. and moved to kiss her, and she pressed her lips to his for a long moment but did not surrender to his probing tongue. Her body was tingling with the thought of his hand on her breast and she could feel how hard her nipples were becoming. His hands dropped back down to her hips and pulled her close to him, and she let her body mold even more against him, and she could sense the presence of his cock starting to thicken. They needed to cool off a little so it was time to go back to the table.

Part 2

Pete watches as the two of them walk off the dance floor towards him, both of them are obviously flushed, L.A.'s nipples are hard as stones pushing into the thin material of her top and Gerry has a hard on he is trying to hide. He smiles at them, pleased to see they are getting along so well, but wondering why they are coming back to the table. He steps up to L.A. and asks if she is ready to dance a little more and she smiles and lets him lead her back to the floor. They dance quietly for a second but he can wait no longer.

"Whats going on?" he asks as he gives her a quick twirl.

"We were just moving too fast." she whispered quietly, then continued to answer his questioning look. "He was trying to feel me up and kiss me."

"What was he trying to feel up honey?" he asked, and she moved her breasts against his body. "So was he rough when he tried to feel up your boobs?"

She shook her head no and he smiled and kissed her softly, then whispered in her ear.

"Baby he just wants to feel your incredible breasts, you can't blame him, they look so great, and I want him to feel them also, I want to hear you tell me how hot it was to have my boss touch your breasts." He let his tongue touch the tip of her ear.

"And from the look of your nipples baby, so hard, so big, you want him to touch them too, give them a little twist with his finger and thumb, squeeze them with his hand as he lowers his mouth to suck your swollen nubs with his lips."

She looked up into his eyes and got ready to reply when he pressed a finger to her lips.

"Your nipples are rock hard are they not?" he asked, and she nodded.

"It's because you are aroused and excited." and she nodded again.

"Gerry has aroused and excited you." he stated and she nodded, but then blurted out.

"It's exciting for me to flirt and tease Gerry with you watching me do it."

Pete held her close and agreed with her.

"You know it makes me hard to watch you show yourself to another man, to tease him with your body."

She rolled her eyes, this story she had heard before. He laughed.

"Ah see, you know it's true, so here is an opportunity with a man that gets you excited also, my boss, God how much more sensuous could it get, and he is so hot for you, the situation is perfect baby, you should just let go with your mind, your body already wants him."

She looked into his eyes and admitted.

"His eyes are so sexy, I've caught him peeking down my shirt a couple of times and my body just tingles when I see how excited he gets looking at my breasts."

"So let him babe, let him see how aroused he's made your nipples, let him see them a lot." He bent forward and kissed her quickly, his hands dropping to her bottom. "He knows your naked under your dress baby, so let him enjoy your beautiful pussy too." She nodded and he smiled.

"That's my girl, let's go back to the table and spend some time with him, it's getting late and we will have to go soon."

Pete took her arm and started to guide her back to the table.

L.A. was still thinking about their conversation as they approached Gerry at the table. Pete wanted her to let herself go and enjoy this good looking man smiling up at her. She could see the excitement in his eyes as she flashed a smile at him as she crossed the floor, then watched with satisfaction as his eyes dropped to her open top as she bent over him for a second, letting him enjoy her stiff nipples as she asked him if he had missed her. He assured her that he had missed her dreadfully and she smiled, moving in closer to his ear, her breast grazing the side of his face, whispering that she had missed him also. She slid back to his lips and gave him a little kiss, her tongue running over his mouth, then entering for just a quick meeting with his tongue, then just as quickly pulling away. As she sat down Pete helped guide her buttocks down, pulling her skirt from under her so more of her would be exposed to Gerry. She turned and smiled at him, thanking him for the help, then adding,

"I'm sure Gerry will thank you also." She turned back to Gerry and felt the warmth and security of Pete's hand on the small of her back.

Pete was encouraged by L.A.'s show of affection as she came back to the table, maybe his baby was going to let go a little more. He helped things along by pulling her skirt shorter as she sat down and she turned and smiled at him, letting him know she approved of his help, then mentioning how Gerry would soon enjoy it also. He grinned and rubbed her back, encouraging her to take things further.

Gerry watched her smile at him as she came across the dance floor, then her hand moved to his neck as she bent to look at him, her top falling open to expose both of her breasts capped by dark, hard nipples. His eyes dropped for a moment, knowing she was watching him, then moved back to her eyes, seeing she was pleased he had enjoyed her body. She asked if he had missed her, her eyes moving quickly to his crotch, then back to his eyes, daring him to look at her breasts again. He let his eyes drop to her beautiful full breasts once again and heard her sigh with satisfaction as she moved closer, pressing her breast against his face as she whispered of missing him also. She continued to graze his face with her breast as she slid back, then quickly pressed her lips to his, her tongue dancing on his flesh then entering his mouth to tantalize his tongue, then just as quickly leaving. She sat back down, turning to Pete for a moment, her skirt incredibly short as she turned back towards him and smiling.

L.A. moved forward on her chair, feeling her skirt move even further up her legs, bending forward towards Gerry once again, watching his eyes darting from her legs to her breasts.

"You look like a kid in a candy store.." she whispered, "not quite sure where to begin." She slowly spread her legs a little then asked "Does that help you in any way?" she teased.

He let his eyes linger between her legs for a moment then back up to her breasts, finally to her eyes.

"Everything looks exquisite." he whispered in a deep husky voice. "I can hardly hold myself back from throwing you to the ground and ravishing you thoroughly."

L.A. laughed and patted him on the leg.

"I'm afraid we won't have time for that tonight as we should go, it's getting late."

Gerry agreed and called the waiter over to close off the bill.

"Do we have time for one more dance?" he pleaded and she shook her head no, then moved even closer to him, her skirt even higher.

"When I decided to wear this dress tonight I was thinking of you, and how your eyes enjoyed looking down my top at the railing yesterday. I put my bra and panties back in my drawer then sat in front of the mirror watching how my nipples would show if I bent over, how my pussy would show if I spread my legs, then I practiced doing it over and over as I thought of you, feeling your eyes feasting on my body as I exposed myself to you." She moved her legs a little further apart.

Gerry listened to her little erotic story, his eyes moving over her breasts and down to her legs, watching them move further apart as she revealed herself to him, the silky white skin above the stockings, the tiny tuft of hair perching on the roundness of her mound, guarding the slick and smooth top of her slit, her pussy lips fat with arousal.

" I knew you would be beautiful, even before I saw you, and you have teased me to a point I am so hard that I hurt." he whispered. "I so need to taste you." His eyes dropping back to her crotch.

"She felt her body tremble as his eyes moved back to her crotch.

" I wish you could Gerry my love, you have made me so wet with desire for you, but tonight all I can give you is enough to remember me, to dream of me this evening."

"Show me more." he said in a dark needy voice, "Spread yourself more for me."

L.A. looked up and saw that the waiter was on his way back to their table.

"The waiter." is all she got out as Gerry's lust filled eyes moved up to hers.

"Would it bother you if the waiter also shared this incredible view of your body?" he asked, his eyes daring her to reply..

L.A. felt Pete's hand on her back, he had heard the whole conversation and was definitely encouraging her to take the dare. She looked at Gerry's eyes, dark, so incredibly sexy, then looked at the waiter, his eyes were just starting to focus on their table and very quickly on just her. He was young, handsome, and for a moment she wished she could be naked for all of them right now, her eyes flicked quickly back to Gerry's as her legs moved further apart.

"Tell me when my legs are far enough apart for your liking." she whispered.

"What is Pete going to say about this?" Gerry asked and L.A. giggled.

"He pulled my skirt up so that it was even shorter, making sure you would see between my legs, and he is encouraging me now to show my self to you and your waiter." She moved so one of her legs was hooked over his knee, opening herself even more. The waiter was only a few steps away as she drew a finger between her lips to open them, her wet slick pussy lips moving apart from each other like a flower opening. L.A. looked down at herself, her pussy totally exposed to Gerry and in just one second to the waiter.

"Take your time signing honey, let him get a nice long look at my dripping wet pussy, that's what you want don't you?"

Gerry had one last look then heard the gasp from the waiter as his eyes settled between L.A.'s legs. He watched as she looked the waiter in the eye as she licked her own juices from her finger, then asked him what his name was. He stammered it was David and she smiled at him then led his eyes back down to her pussy.

"David, this man here wants you to have a nice long look at my hot, wet, bald, tight pussy; think of it as part of your tip for the excellent service this evening."

She gave him a few seconds to enjoy then asked him if he thought she had a good looking pussy. He stuttered once again but agreed she was a fine looking piece of ass.

"Thank you David, I'm feeling like one fine piece of ass." she agreed, her fingers slipping under her top to pull her nipples free, tugging at them a little then letting David have a nice look at her breasts with her nipples standing tall.

"I'm hoping to be properly fucked quite shortly, but if I'm still horny after I wear out my partner can I come down here and let you jump my bones David?"

He didn't seem to know what top say so she tried once again.

" If I come back here later will you fuck me David honey please?"

He nodded and she smiled at him as he left the table. L.A. lowered her leg and looked at Gerry, then Pete.

"Is that kinda what you guys were looking for? I hope so because it's time for us to leave."

They all stood and walked out of the bar, the guys still a little bit stunned at what had just occurred. Pete took her arm and whispered that had been the hottest thing he had ever seen.

"Well done baby, don't know what you are going to do to top that, Gerry couldn't take his eyes off you."

She looked back at Gerry as he caught up to them, flashing him a big smile. He grabbed her and held her by the shoulders.

"You can't just leave me after that." he stammered, "I at least need a huge goodnight kiss."

L.A. looked over his shoulder at Pete and could see he was all in agreement.

"Over here" she heard him say, "Down this alley should be private enough." He took her by the arm and led her down the alley to a park bench, whispering to her that she at least owed him a kiss and maybe this could be an opportunity to beat her display to David. He flashed her a grin and turned her towards Gerry.

baremetal
baremetal
255 Followers
12