L.A. in New Orleans Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baremetal
baremetal
255 Followers

L.A. turned to Pete, a little disappointed with the waiter but Pete just gave her a soft kiss.

"You are looking incredibly sexy honey, and he was very young, probably inexperienced, but obviously very interested, you turned him on, made him hard and you will undoubtedly be part of his dreams tonight when he is holding his hard cock in his hand, but was not able to carry on a conversation, was not able to convey back to you how desirable you are. The night is young baby, you will get the responses we both crave before the evening is done. Just remember when you see an opening you have to jump right in, you know what we want for you, the man or men you are focusing on needs to be led, coaxed in the right direction."

"I liked it when you said men." she admitted, "I've thought of how sexy it would be to have you in bed with me and another man like Gerry, the two of you using me at the same time." Pete smiled and told her how happy he was that she was thinking in that direction.

"Maybe tonight's celebration of you fucking your first new man will end with your first threesome." he whispered as his fingers moved under her open dress and tweaked her nipples, feeling her shudder with excitement at the thought. She turned into his body for a kiss, coaxing his hand to enjoy her breasts more thoroughly. They continued until they heard someone clear their throat. Breaking their kiss they looked up and saw another restaurant employee, this one a little older, very cute, his eyes all over L.A.'s body with Pete's hand still inside her top.

"Excuse me for intruding on your evening." he said quietly, "My name is Don and I am the wine steward for the establishment. May I drop off our wine list and give you a few minutes to decide on your meal, then we can discuss the proper wines to include." Pete slowly slipped his hand from L.A.'s breast and took the offered list, Don's eyes never missing a thing. L.A. felt a stirring immediately between her legs and let them open a little, watching Don's eyes move to her groin, take in the view of her beautiful pussy, then back up to her eyes with a smile.

'What a beautiful dress you have on this evening miss, quite stunning if I may be so bold." he said straight-faced. L.A. gave him a smile and a small giggle.

"Thank you Don, and the name is L.A., I hope it wasn't too hard to be bold, I bought this dress hoping I could help cute handsome men such as yourself to become bold...and hard." She offered him her hand.

Don smiled as he worked out what she had just said, bending and kissing the back of her hand instead of just shaking it.

"I'm sure I will accomplish both of your wishes many times as I serve you this evening ." he replied, his eyes dipping to her panties one more time before moving away from the table.

"Oh my God he made me wet." L.A. moaned, "I would invite him into our bed tonight in a minute." Pete smiled and agreed, telling her to turn up the heat if she liked, they were facing away from everyone else in the room. Their drinks arrived but the poor waiter had been dismissed in L.A.'s eyes, she was totally focused on her seduction of Don.

When Don did return he asked if we had any questions, and of course L.A. had lots. Don squatted down at the table his eyes now even with her breasts and just hovering above her panties. L.A. asked questions about many entrées, leaning forward with her menu in hand, pointing to each one as her breasts swayed into the deep gap of her dress, nipples hard and inviting Don's eyes to have a look. It was obvious he had squatted for only one reason and it was to get a better look at her, so she was going out of her way to make sure he did. After much discussion it was decided we should experience a wine flight, where Don would suggest a different wine with each portion of the meal. Pete agreed it sounded like a good idea, handing back the wine list. L.A. moved forward in her seat, placing her hand on Don's knee, asking coyly if he had ever become a member of the mile high club on a wine flight. He laughed and said he had not been that lucky. L.A. let her hand slide a little further up his leg, her arm pushing her breast free of her dress.

"Tonight you could get lucky if you continue to service us so well Don, and I'll continue to try and keep it interesting for you, unless you think I'm being too forward."

"Nonsense L.A., a beautiful lady like you could never be too forward." he whispered back, his eyes dropping to enjoy the view of her thick nipple. Her eyes also dropped to her breast, then back to his eyes.smiling.

"Thank you Don, please let me know if things get too hard for you." she teasingly replied. She sat back, her breast slipping back into hiding as Don straightened up and moved away from the table, an obvious bulge in his pants. They spent a few minutes studying the menu and ordering, L.A. asking Pete to kiss her and fondle her breasts again once they knew Don was coming back to the table. They continued to kiss until they heard him clear his throat again, L.A. giving him a big smile and telling him he always came at just the right time, her fingers lightly stroking along Pete's arm as his fingers continued to fondle her breasts. Don hunkered down once again as they discussed their meal and he made different suggestions for each portion. Pete agreed and told Don they were putting themselves in his hands. Don looked at Pete's hand inside L.A.'s top and said it looked like he had things well in hand. Pete laughed and agreed, moving both of L.A.'s breasts into the gap in her dress letting Don watch as he teased her nipples. She watched Don's eyes enjoying her for a few more seconds then slid her hands down to capture both of Don's

"Pete honey you just said we were putting ourselves in Don's hands, did you mean that?' she asked coyly. Pete agreed he did, his fingers moving from one hard nipple to the other. Her eyes locked on Dons as she moved his hands onto her breasts, sighing into his ear..

"You heard my husband Don, he wants me to put myself in your hands baby." Her fingers encouraged his to explore her breasts then moved away so they could all watch as he felt her up in the middle of a crowded restaurant.

"Your hands feel so good on my tits baby, I wish I could feel them explore more of my body, and let my fingers caress yours." She kissed his cheek and motioned for him to stand, her eyes moving to inspect the bulge in his pants. "I know where my hands and lips would like to start." she giggled. Don smiled down at her, aware she was checking his cock out and comfortable enough to let her. She enjoyed his body for a few more moments then sat back, tucking her breasts away as he left.

When left alone it was discussed that Don would be asked to join them in bed this evening, and the best way of going about accomplishing their mutual goal. L.A. kept up some torrid flirting and Pete made it absolutely clear that he was enjoying, approving and encouraging his wife's provocative teasing. They were finally at the dessert phase and were enjoying their last wine when Don came by for what might be his final visit. He squatted by her legs which were slightly parted and asked if there was anything else he could do for them. L.A. had a few questions, asking first what were the best wines to serve with white meat versus pink. Don, smiled and corrected her, there are white meats and red meats. L.A. giggled and said he was wrong, it wasn't just that simple. She crooked her finger at him and drew him closer. Her hands pulled her breasts free of her top.

"Now Don are not breasts always thought of as the ultimate white meat?" she teased, watching him nod, then letting her fingers graze her nipple."But you couldn't consider my dark nipples a white meat could you?" She tucked her breasts away and spread her legs a little, pulling his attention to her pussy.

"With these panties on I may look red, but I know when my cuntlips are wet and open my inner lips and slit are pink, and you have me hot now baby, can you smell me basting in my own juices?" She let him take his time enjoying her splayed lips and the scent of her arousal.

"So what would be good to drink Don baby if you were eating my sweet pink cunt and nibbling on my big brown nipples?" To give him credit he didn't take too long to come up with a great answer, telling her that champagne would honour the taste of her the best. She gave him a dazzling smile for that answer then looked him straight in the eye.

"Incredibly sexy answer Don, I knew I was right about you. Now if I was sucking your cock would you also go well with champagne?" Don nodded and agreed.

"I think the champagne would enhance the flavour of my meat for you to savour." he said, then started to laugh. "You are one very sexy lady."

L.A. turned to Pete and asked what he thought. He just smiled and reminded her of the rules. She grinned and turned back to Don, explaining the rules. Pete had told her that after dinner she had to go into the dance club by herself and dance with at least six different men before she made a choice to bring one back to their room for a threesome with her. She asked Don what time he got off work and if he could come to the club as she really wanted him to be one of the six. Don assured her he could get off work quite quickly and would find her at the club. Pete shook his hand, telling him he hoped the two of them could hook up later in their room. L.A. gave him a long wet kiss and told him to hurry.

They paid the bill and left, walking to the club, they could hear the music pounding. Pete paid to get them in and they walked to the railing looking down at the bar and main dance floor. He took her wrap and told her he would wander a little, get a drink and watch her from up here. They kissed each other deeply and Pete whispered for her to make them both proud.

"You look hot babe, smokin' hot, have a good time." and patted her on the ass. She turned and walked down the main staircase, knowing her skirt was short enough men could already see her panties, her breasts were swaying as she moved, her nipples visible as she jiggled down the stairs. She moved to the bar, smiling at the bartender and ordering a cosmopolitan, letting her body shimmy to the music as she waited for him to make it, knowing her almost naked ass was attracting lots of male attention, quite sure she would not have to pay for her drink. Sure enough as it got delivered a guy leaned up next to her and asked if he could buy her drink. She smiled and batted her eyes and said yes but only if she could repay him with a dance. He agreed and whisked her out onto the floor.

Pete watched from above as he sipped on a beer. The first guy hadn't taken her a whole minute to get out on the dance floor, he could see she was snuggled up tight to him, the dance floor so busy it didn't matter if the songs were fast or slow, everyone was mashed together. Sometimes she actually came off the dance floor before she was picked up again, other times she just turned to a new partner when a song was over.

L.A. was enjoying each of her partners, and was being discriminating, only accepting the ones she thought had true potential to fuck her yet tonight. She pressed herself against them, feeling every twitch and spasm of their packages as she would grind on them. She let them touch her, keeping her arms up over her head so they could have their way with her body, quite disappointed that some did not take advantage of her. She had easily been through at least half a dozen when Don showed up. She played it cool and waited for him to ask her for a dance then let him escort her out onto the floor. She caught Pete's eye and gave him a thumbs up, seeing him repeat it.

She moved tight against Don and rubbed herself on him, her hands moving down his body to cup his ass. "Wanna take me upstairs and fuck me with Pete?" she asked, and he nodded, his cock swelling in his pants. She reached between them and ran her fingers along his shaft. "Nice cock Don, I'm sure you will taste delicious. Now if you will excuse me I have to go to the ladies room. Could you please go over to the bar where some of the other guys are waiting and I'll come get you in a minute."

Pete watched as she moved away from Don, knowing what she had planned. He saw her move from the washroom to the small group of hopeful partners at the bar, having them group around her as she sat on a tall bar stool.

L.A. felt such a rush as she looked over the group of cute guys in front of her, watching their eyes all move over her body, then stopping cold at her crotch. She held her panties in her hand, letting each one enjoy her juicy cunt for a moment before telling them they were all really cute but she could only take one home tonight. She pulled Don over and arranged her panties in his jacket pocket as if it were a handkerchief. She gave the rest one more look then took Don's arm and headed up the stairs, meeting Pete at the top. He offered her the wrap but was not surprised when she said no.

"I want to walk back to our hotel with Don, and I don't want to wear my panties. Can you please walk just behind us and tell us when we get home how many people even realized I was naked?" Pete said he would and they walked out of the club, Pete watching as the odd person did a double take but not as many as one would think. A few times the couple would stop for a deep kiss and people would watch as L.A.'s skirt would rise a little higher exposing more of her ass cheeks, or one of her breasts would escape. As they approached the elevator for their hotel he could see her whispering to Don and giggling. There was a group of guys that had obviously been partying hardy and she made sure they were on with them. She smiled at all the guys and asked how their evening was, her hands moving all over Don's body as she spoke. Her fingers undid his shirt and she pulled it from his pants, then shimmied her breasts from her top and pressed them against him. As they kissed his hands dropped to her bottom, pulling her skirt up so his hands were on her bare ass. They kissed and ground against each other until they got to our floor, then stepped off, L.A. turning to say good night to the guys with her breasts and pussy exposed. You could hear the hooting and hollering ion the elevator for the next 10 floors.

"That was fun." she whispered to Don as she pulled her panties from his jacket pocket, then started to untie her dress. She was naked before we got in the room. She led Don to the bed and she lay down with her legs over the edge. "Eat me baby, I've been dreaming about your mouth on my cuntlips since we kissed the first time." Don dropped to his knees as I stripped off and lay on my back next to her. Her eyes greedily locked on my cock and twisted her upper torso so she draped over my belly, my cock now right at her mouth but her eyes and mine able to watch Don licking her slit with much ardour. Her moans of approval were muted by my shaft but the movement of her hips let him know he was doing fine. I could see and feel her shudder through an orgasm,then Don stood and stripped off his clothes, revealing a cock similar to mine.

L.A. was enjoying Don's tongue, cumming under his talented mouth, then moaned around Pete's pole as she watched Don undress, knowing she was going to have two cocks in her for the very first time. She watched Don slide his cock back and forth between her cuntlips, his eyes moving from her open pussy to her mouth full of cock, his eyes dark with lust. He moved inside her quickly, twisting his hips on each thrust, his cock exciting her tight sheath with all of the contact points. He started to move very quickly inside her, she had been teasing him for a long time in the restaurant and club, and she let Pete's cock pop from her mouth so that she could breath as well as urge him on, wrapping her legs around him to pull him deep inside her as he started to grunt with release. She milked his throbbing member with her muscles until he softened and slipped from her. She smiled her approval and motioned for him to join them on the bed as she turned and straddled Pete, slipping his saliva wet dick into her cum soaked hole, shaking as another orgasm wracked through her body, she had just slipped one cock out of her sex and inserted another in a matter of seconds and it was so arousing feeling the differences of each one as she impaled herself on her hubby. She sat tall on his pole as Don moved closer, standing on the bed with his dripping wet cock searching for her mouth. She started with his balls, licking them clean and sucking each one into her mouth, then tonguing her way up along his shaft, enjoying the flavour of his seed, then taking the head of his cock into her mouth, gasping as another orgasm ripped through her, it was so erotic to be enjoying two cocks like this. She slurped at his dick as she moved on Pete's cock, loving the wet squishy noise her cunt was making as she bounced up and down. Each of her lovers was kneading one of her breasts and she sighed with contentment as she felt so wanton , so aroused with two men's cocks at her beck and call. She could feel Don's cock starting to swell and grow in her mouth, and sensed Pete was getting close to cumming inside her. She slipped her mouth from Don, continuing to stroke him with her hand so she could increase her movements on Pete's shaft, feeling herself cumming again, her juices flowing freely around his cock as she slapped her thick lips into his groin time after time, his hands coming to her hips to hold her down as he pumped his jism deep in her body, she could feel the heat of his spurts splashing inside her. She knew she was not yet done.

She moved off Pete's wilting member and slipped beside him, her mouth dropping to clean his cock as her ass sat high, inviting Don to enter her again. He looked between her legs, her lips wide and wet, dripping her juices and their cream down her thighs. He slipped two fingers inside her and tweaked her clit, then ran his shaft through her slit then up along her ass crack. She grunted her approval as he moved over her asshole, then pulled her lips from Pete's cock to shout.

"Yeah baby, don't forget my asshole, give me your big cock in my cunt and your thumb up my ass." Don did as he was told and was rewarded with yet another orgasm for her, Pete recorded the information for later, knowing he would adjust her schedule tomorrow.

L.A. was in heaven, Don was fucking her nice, long strokes and hammering her hard, forcing her to slobber all around Pete's cock in her mouth. He lasted a lot longer the second time making her cum countless times, then finally pulled her hips back tight as he ejaculated his final load into her now very lubricated hole. L.A. fell forward on top of Pete and begged for a break. Don just smiled and said it was time for him to go anyway, touching her ass fondly as he dressed and left. Pete moved his now hard cock between her legs and slowly stroked her as he congratulated her on a wicked day and evening, making her cum at least one more time before he spewed his last spunk inside her. It was early but they were spent and they just held each other lightly and fell asleep, the scent of hot sex filling their senses.

baremetal
baremetal
255 Followers
12