L’Ecole Pour Des Femmes (School for Women)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eroica
Eroica
157 Followers

Claire then turned around and before Dana could react; her hands grasped her Dana's large boobs and with her thumbs started to massage her nipples. She almost had an orgasm as Pierce simultaneously started to rub her clit through the tiny thong from behind. Claire was erotically exciting her by playing with her boobs and she enjoyed the close contact with the tall, slender and beautiful woman who was about her own age. She had never been intimate with another woman but it felt so good at the moment.

"Pierce, we should stop now before this gets out of hand," she whispered over her shoulder to her husband who was kissing her neck. Instead of a verbal response, he slipped a blindfold over her eyes. Immediately she felt Claire starting to suck her right nipple and pinch the other nipple while simultaneously Pierce was also pulling down her short skirt to the floor.

She thought of resisting and putting a halt to this game which was dramatically turning very sexual with herself as the prime object of attention..... but the tingling feelings she was receiving from the Frenchwoman were too intense to stop now.....even if she really wanted to....there was no going back now unless someone physically dragged her away by force.

"Le Magnifique," shouted the black manager as Claire backed away and the other men saw Dana standing nude in front of them in her heels and blindfold.

At 27 years old she was 5'8" and weighed 130 lbs. Her large breasts were firm and her areolas were the size of a half dollar, darkened by days in the Caribbean sun. She had a natural bubble ass which complemented her large breasts. Pierce had removed everything including her thong and the other three people stared at her completely shaved and tanned body.

She heard the others talking as one of the men stood in front of her squeezing her large boobs and she heard a table being cleared way. She was starting to be treated like a sex toy.

Was Pierce going to fuck her in front of the other three?

What would she do if the others decided to join in?

Was she ready for group sex with multiple men and a woman?

Her brain was starting to numb with sexual desire and her pussy was now on fire.

The two hands left her boobs and lifted her up on the table and placed her on her knees. She felt two hands pull her hips downwards and suddenly for the first time she felt another woman's tongue probing her pubic area.....a bit different than Pierce's cock that she was expecting behind the blindfold. She realized that she was in a 69 position on a restaurant table with Claire underneath her. Holding her self up with one hand, she searched for Claire's pussy with her other hand. She didn't even think about doing it since she now passed the barrier between being a proper wife and was turning into a female animal in sexual heat.

The thought flashed in her mind at this point of her female cat, Amy, so innocent and sweet in the house, but when in heat can turn into a sexual dynamo at night in the alleyways taking the seed of multiple tom cats into her womb screeching with pain and desire. Dana felt like Amy at that moment. Claire was also very wet and Dana started to trace a probing pattern along the other woman's labia as the other woman's tongue and mouth sucked on her clit.

At that moment she received another shock. A lubed gloved finger had entered her upturned and inviting ass at the edge of the table. She had no idea who did this but the person knew what they were doing as they expertly opened her rectum with care and the proper amount of pressure.

Claire was concentrating on her clit and Dana knew it was only going to be a short time before she exploded in orgasm. She felt another male hand fondling her hanging boobs and pulling the nipples gently between their thumbs and forefingers as she knelt exposed in this kneeling position.

Another hand pushed her head down towards Claire's sex. Without even thinking, her tongue found the entrance to the woman's vagina and she inserted her tongue and immediately tasted Claire's excitement.

A second finger now entered her anus as she was further expanded and the probing was different than she had ever felt before. She knew that her backside intruder was not Pierce and she started to relax herself as she got used to the second finger and readied herself for more pleasure. She knew her ass was being prepared for penetration as she greedily sucked on Claire's clit and the thought of three different men taking turns in her ass was driving her to the point of no return.

Dana had never fucked a black man before and she was sure that Rene would want a piece of her bubble ass if possible given his stares all night. The thought of sucking a big black penis for the first time started the tipping point of her impending orgasm.

Then she felt Claire's mouth coming off her clit just as she was about to orgasm and heard the unmistakable sound of someone sucking a cock and slightly gagging and realized that Claire was servicing one of the men now with her mouth.

Dana herself was fully engaged with two fingers working their way rapidly into her ass and her own tongue rapidly working on Claire's enlarged clit. Her orgasm would have to wait a few minutes.....

Claire took the cock out of her mouth and rubbed it between Dana's pussy lips of the beautiful blond with the bald pussy. Claire was close to cumming and only took the cock out of her mouth when she started to feel the pressure building in her groin and starting to race upward. Dana's tongue was driving her over the edge.

"Ahhhhhh, Ahhhhhh," Claire groaned before finally screaming loudly for about 45 seconds into the night at the deserted hotel and restaurant.

As Dana felt the other woman cumming and screaming, thrashing her hips against her mouth, she was simultaneously jolted by the cock rubbing between her pussy lips about to penetrate her while her anal intruder continued the slow but deep insertions.

However, the power of Claire's orgasm had disrupted the inevitable flow of events and she missed her own orgasm by only seconds. The cock that Claire had been sucking did not penetrate her since the angle was not right for penetration given the height of the table and Claire appeared to be passed out on the table beneath her.

Then she realized why she had not climaxed sooner. She had to go to the bathroom to pee to relieve the pressure on her bladder before she allowed herself to be fucked by Pierce and possibly the other men.

Dana disengaged herself from the now lifeless Claire underneath her and gently pulled the pumping fingers away from her ass, she announced to the others that she had to leave for a few minutes in order to go the bathroom.

Totally naked except for her heels, Pierce helped her off the table and escorted her back to the room, just a short distance away, and told her to leave the blindfold on until he said she could remove it.

"Are you okay with all of this?" Dana asked him after he kissed her and told her that he loved her very much and was so proud of her. She was still confused at this point about her easy receptivity of sexual contact with others in the restaurant; her obvious sexual enjoyment in her initiation into group sex; and she wondered how Pierce felt about it.

He loved seeing her like this in front of him. Totally naked, blindfolded and wearing her sexy heels having just made another woman orgasm with her tongue.....it was his favorite fantasy since they first day they met. He bent his head and started sucking on her right nipple while his right finger started to rub her clit.

Dana groaned and leaned back allowing him full access to her body.

"Yes, honey.....this is turning out to be a lot of fun," he said as he lifted his head and kissed her on the lips.

He added, "These people are old acquaintances and can be trusted explicitly. Just relax and go with the flow and enjoy yourself for the night and don't worry about being married and playing with other people."

"Just fuck me here and now on the bed before we go back out with the others," Dana gasped as he inserted his finger into her wet pussy. After another 20 seconds of penetration, the urgency in her bladder became more apparent.

"Just wait for me while I go to the bathroom and check my makeup," she moaned to her aggressive husband.

"Your makeup is great so leave the blindfold on. I'll walk you into the bathroom so just yell to me when you are ready to go back out with the others. I'll be waiting for you outside," Pierce said as he placed her on the toilet seat.

As she heard him walking away, her hand slipped between her legs and she felt how wet she was. As she finished peeing she felt her swollen clit and she wanted to masturbate right then to feel some relief.

She started to rub it slowly back and forth slowly while she remembered the events of a few minutes ago.

She heard Pierce walking back into the next room and decided to give him a 'little show' before moving on to the main event in the bedroom.

"Pierce, come in here.....I want to show you something," she said sexily as her fingers explored her lubed anus and dripping pussy while still sitting blindfolded with her back leaning on the toilet bowl tank with her legs spread as wide as possible.

"Baby, don't you like it when I do this for you? I feel so slutty and my pussy is so wet and my ass is very ready for your cock. Claire and the other men have worked me up and now I'm ready for your nice hard cock. Oh baby, I'm ready for you now....do me right here," Dana said as she continued playing with her clit in a circular motion for another minute or too. She felt the cock at her lips and she opened her mouth. This was a very large and sinuous cock and definitely not Pierce's.

"Who is this"? Dana said as she removed the cock from her mouth.

"Arnaud," said the French chef and he added, "Pierce told me to come in and help you out while he and Rene were helping my wife Claire to recover from your remarkable oral skills."

"Ah, Ah," the Frenchman sighed as Dana pulled his cock back into her mouth.

Dana decided to go with the flow and enjoy the moment. If Pierce wanted her to give blow jobs to other men then she would enjoy it rather than rationalizing the right and wrong of the situation. Arnaud had just watched for the past minute or so while she acted lewdly and masturbated in front of him thinking the whole time that it was Pierce she was teasing. After having sex with Arnaud's beautiful wife a few minutes earlier, she could not refuse to suck his cock......or anything else.

His cock was large and was hitting the back of her throat. His hands were all over her breasts pulling the nipples and squeezing each boob hard. She took his cock out of her mouth and started hitting her large breasts with it focusing on her hard nipples. Remembering a porn movie she watched with Pierce a few weeks earlier, she stuck out her tongue and started tapping the large cock on it multiple times. She was about to start sucking again when he started to lift her by the arm to leave the bathroom.

He kissed her passionately and she responded back with a ferocity that surprised her. This was really turning her on.....making out with another woman's husband.....with her husband's permission. Dana felt liberated, slutty and wanton all at the same time. She was ready to be fucked.....by anyone!

They broke the kiss and wrapping his arm around her waist he led her into the bedroom towards the front door. Thinking she was on her way out to join the others a few feet away, she was startled when Arnaud stopped and gently pushed her back on the bed.

"Let me see you feel yourself like you were doing when I walked in a few minutes ago. Your husband is a lucky man," said Arnaud in his sexy French accent.

The thought of this strange man whom she only met this evening wanting her to masturbate for him again on the bed while he watched was exciting her but she still felt uncomfortable in doing what he wanted her to do.

As she lay on the bed for 30 seconds motionless with her legs together, she felt his hands pulling her knees apart as he spread her legs for his lustful inspection.

She was powerless to stop him....even if she wanted to stop......her body was betraying her. She was hoping that Pierce would come back into the room but knowing that Arnaud was about to fuck her, she used both of her hands to spread her legs to the maximum extension.

Being blindfolded did now allow her to see the actions of Arnaud but she could only imagine him stroking his hard cock as she started to play with her clitoris again - picking up where she left off before Arnaud interrupted her in the bathroom. She arched her back and with her heels digging into the mattress, she lifted her hips off the bed moving them suggestively in a circular motion.

Gradually over the next minute or two, she drifted into her own world of fantasy imagining Arnaud masturbating in the chair staring at her lewd and wanton exhibition of inserting her fingers simultaneously into her pussy and ass.

"Ooooooooh!" she squealed as she felt the initial penetration of his thick cock into her pussy. She never had a cock that big in her pussy before and she asked him to take it easy with her while she adjusted to its larger size.

His cock entered her again and again and after about ten gentle strokes she was ready for harder pounding.

Her heels were now resting on his shoulders as he played with her large breasts, swaying and jiggling with every stroke inside her.

"Fuck me hard, now. Fuck me like you fuck your wife who I made cum with my tongue. I want to feel you deeper, deeper," Dana screamed and further urging Arnuad to make her cum all over his big cock.

The other cock tapping her cheek was the next surprise as she was urging Arnaud to be rougher with her. She instinctively grabbed the second cock and started stroking it with her left hand. The cock belonged to Rene since it wasn't Pierce's distinctive size and shape. Now the black man and his even larger cock would have his way with her together with the other Frenchman already pounding her pussy.

The thought of servicing two different men at the same time and the two large cocks drove her over the edge.

Arnaud sensed her impending orgasm and started to fuck her harder and deeper. Rene grabbed her long blond hair and forced his cock into her mouth.

"Geeeeeeez......Aaaaaaah........Fuuuuuuck!" Dana screamed as the express train of pleasure made its way through her body and hit every nerve ending and she started to shake from her head to toes. After 60 seconds, she lay on the bed relaxing and recovering on her back.

Arnaud had withdrawn his cock from her shaking body. He had not cum yet and was awaiting her recovery from shaking and clitoral sensitivity.....so she knew the night was far from over and maybe only just beginning.

After five minutes, she took one of the hard cocks into her mouth as she was turned over on her knees and Arnaud slide on his back underneath her. She started sucking him off and licking her own juices off him while kneeling between his legs.

It was strange and erotic feeling to be on the bed blindfolded with two men that she had only met hours earlier sucking the same cock that had just made her cum harder and longer than she had in a few years.

Dana was totally loose at this point and all her inhibitions were tossed to the side. She knew that she was about to be used by the two Frenchmen for their lustful pleasure for the next few hours or until they couldn't get it up again. Her mind drifted back to Pierce and she wondered what he was doing as two men were about to ravage her beautiful body only steps away. He had to hear her orgasmic screams but she didn't sense his presence in the room.

Thoughts of Pierce were banished as two lubed fingers entered her ass. The fingers were larger than she had ever experienced and felt like the size of Pierce's cock. When the third finger was introduced she grunted in slight pain but quickly got used to the expert massaging and penetrating her anus simultaneously.

"You like it in the ass, my bitch?" teased Rene in a deep French accent as he continued to open her rear orifice for the two men to enjoy. "Uh, huh!" mumbled Dana taking her mouth off the other cock momentarily.

Over the five years with Pierce anal sex had become part of their regular lovemaking. At first it hurt and she resisted indulging in his kink but gradually Pierce used a variety of devices to loosen and condition her up to the point that with only a little lube beforehand she could enjoy spontaneous anal sex without much preparation or any pain. She had learned to orgasm too and if her husband could hold out long enough, the second anal orgasm was always the best. Her anal orgasms were her favorite and were much more intense than clitoral or vaginal ones. Pierce must have told the others about her special predilection for taking it in the ass. Most women would never admit it but Dana preferred it to straight sex in most circumstances. However, she had never experienced double penetration and as her ass was being probed by the man's fingers she knew tonight would be the night.

"Where is Pierce?" Dana asked taking her mouth off Arnaud's cock and then jerking it up and down. "He told us take turns fucking you and showing you what two horny French men can do to one woman. Pierce, oh, he is in the pool outside with Claire," said Rene, and giving her two slaps slap on her ass he added, "He says you have never been fucked by a black man. Are you ready for your first one?"

Dana had mixed feelings of jealousy and lust when Rene mentioned Pierce was with the tall and beautiful Claire in the pool. Quickly that initial thought passed as she thought about what was about to happen to her in a few seconds.......she wanted to feel the two men inside her at the same time.

"I'm ready...... so what are you waiting for. Fuck me right now......I'm all yours to enjoy.....I'll obey my husband and give you anything you want," replied Dana to the black man's taunt about Pierce offering her up for their enjoyment.

Arnaud reached down with his arms and grabbed her by the hips. He lifted her forward and Dana reached down herself and inserted his cock once again into her pussy. She immediately started riding him hard as he had both of her boobs in each hand, squeezing them, slapping them roughly and pulling them down to his mouth. He started to bite and suck her nipples and she just bucked hard on him making their pubic bones make contact on every down stroke.

"That's it, that's the way I like it," she said before he pulled her head down and started giving her a very deep and sensuous kiss.

The kissing and the hard strokes into her pussy were taking her to a whole different level as she reveled in the pleasure of the large cock of a stranger. She was brought back to reality as the black man reinserted his three lubed fingers into Dana's ass. The feeling was intense of having both orifices filled and moving in rhythm together. Both men were using her backside and pussy for their pleasure and Dana pushed back letting them both know that she was enjoying it. She felt weight on the bed behind her as Rene removed his three fingers. Suddenly, a large cock was pressing against her anus and she pressed back to take the first inch easily. Arnaud had stopped his pumping of her pussy for the time being as Rene's cock made its way deeper and deeper into her ass.

"Please stop for a second, this is as deep as a cock has ever been in me," asked Rene reaching back with her hand against his pelvis.

"Okay, baby but you got another half a cock to go before I finished," replied Rene as he slapped her ass a couple more times.

The feeling was indescribable as both her pussy and ass were being stretched as never before. She felt Rene continue to push deeper into her rectum, as Arnaud slid back into her pussy at the same time.

Eroica
Eroica
157 Followers