L’Ecole Pour Des Femmes (School for Women)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eroica
Eroica
157 Followers

It took a minute to coordinate the frenetic pumping cocks of the two men. She took the large black cock of Rene into her ass much easier than she believed possible after he stopped for a few seconds and she adjusted. The last hour of sexual activity had relaxed her greatly and the feeling of being possessed by two handsome men at the same time let loose new lubrication that made fucking with the larger cock in her pussy easier. The alternating hard strokes into her pussy and ass were starting to bring on another orgasm. Both large cocks were deep with both men were abusing her body by slapping her ass and being rough with her boobs as they continued to pump hard in deep into the blond woman who was the object of their lust. In the midst of this pleasurable manhandling, Dana sensed a buzzing noise starting in her ears while an indescribable feeling in her stomach was starting to rise through her body.

"This whore of a wife loves lots of cock in her ass and pussy, eh Arnaud?" Rene half grunted as he alternated hard strokes into both of her holes.

As she shouted that she was cumming again, both men started to pound into her faster and it drove her over the edge once again as the buzzing, pounding cocks and rising heat and pressure lifted up her body and then pushed down hard on the two cocks as deep as possible.

"Yeeeeeeeessssssssssss!"............Yeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss!," she screamed as orgasmic after orgasmic wave of pleasure swept through her body. Her screaming and bouncing on the cocks pushed both men over the edge as she felt both men grunt as they emptied their hot semen into each of her stretched orifices. She passed out into an orgasmic haze of pleasure and tingling on the chest of Arnaud..........

Minutes later she awoke without the blindfold after what seemed like a half an hour, feeling a delicious sensation between her legs and then looked down between her legs to see Claire kneeling between her legs eating her pussy again.

Claire looked up at her smiling and said, "Bad men treat you good, Oui?

Dana smiled and said, "Very much!"

"Then maybe you and me can spend an afternoon at our home pool before you leave....Oooo! Oui!!!....and let me be gentle with you," the Frenchwoman said as she grunted between words from the pounding she was receiving from behind into her slender frame.

"I would love that," cooed Dana as she spread her legs wider for the Claire's darting and insistent tongue.

Behind Claire, a red faced and sweating Pierce was fucking the slender French girl her in her ass with his deliberate but deep strokes that Dana knew so well herself.

He smiled at Dana and then she knew that this night would be special in their lives for ever after. Their relationship had entered another level of trust and intimacy.

As Claire kept her tongue darting in and out of Dana's pussy, the American blond grabbed the other woman's head and pulled her even closer to her open vagina. The Present

The recollection of that night three years ago made him all smiles. Dana reached her full potential sexually that night but she was still hesitant to indulge in group sex ever since due to guilty feelings. She blamed her behavior that night on drinking and her provocative dressing that led the others in St. Barth's to assume she was someone that she wasn't.......a slut. She was determined to be a model wife for Pierce thereafter even though they had different ideas about the composition of a 'model wife'.

Now, the time for change had come.

Dana had changed into a two piece transparent harem outfit complemented with a pair of pumps. She was walking around the house aimlessly although the crying had stopped a while ago. Pierce knew that she wanted to speak to him about his threat of divorce but he had avoided contact with her by staying on the phone or working outside.

One look at her sexy outfit and heels and he realized that Dana she was thinking sex as the 'card' to get out of jail before the morning. "Honey, do you have some time to talk?"

Pierce ignored her question but said that it would have to wait a while longer since he had a few phone calls to make. Little did Dana know that the phone calls were about her and her activities in the coming few months.

An hour later she walked into the living room and sat down next to him.

"Have you changed your mind about divorcing"? Dana asked as she placed her hand on his thigh.

"No, I am more determined than ever. When we got married three years ago I thought you would be the perfect wife for me but you have changed much for the worse since the first year....spending money with abandon, ignoring my sexual needs and trying to be someone that you are not."

This statement came as a shock since Dana was unaware that she was displeasing him so much with her attitudes and behavior, her spending habits excepted. Although their sex life had slowed down, it was due to the fact that she could not live up to her husband's expectations after the St. Barth's trip.

"Pierce, although what you say may be true to a certain extent, it is all fixable. I can change and so can you. I have a feeling that you still remember me acting like a wanton whore in St. Barth's and you don't want a woman like that as your wife," she replied.

Pierce looked at her and said "St. Barth's has nothing to do with my decision. Actually, I view your actions that night very positively and I have told you repeatedly ever since......but you want to go in the opposite direction.

If I wanted to marry a repressed woman, many are available."

Dana decided to place all her cards on the table, "Maybe I have been acting a bit repressed lately but I am willing to do anything for you to change your mind and save our marriage.....sexually, financially.....anything! I still love you but I feel like I have failed you. All I am asking in one more chance and I promise to always make you happy with me....whatever it takes I will do........please baby, please."

Dana arched her back and her boobs strained against the transparent top with her dark areolas and nipples straining against the material. She looked exquisite tonight despite all the crying. The outfit, makeup and heels could have come from the wardrobe department of a porn studio. She was using every asset in her possession to make the argument to her still distant husband. She noticed him out of the corner of her eye staring at her body and thought she saw an opening as the old lustful look in his face had returned.

I'll be the nastiest slut in the world tonight for him, she thought to herself as she deliberately and slowly crossed her legs as she saw him staring at her diamond ankle bracelet that cost $5,000.

After a few minutes of not replying, Dana's confidence started to fail. He looked determined and it was so hard to get him to change his mind once it was made up.

"Okay, let's talk. You have convinced me to a certain extent that you want to change. Am I right?"

"Yes, more than anything, I want to be the woman that you want as your wife," Dana said as she leaned forward and became hopeful once again.

Pierce added, "However it is beyond you or me personally to help change your behavior and attitudes. After a while of self help you will fall back into the same behaviors. We also need some time apart and you in particular need specialized instruction, training and education on how to be a better wife."

"If that's what it takes I will go to any course and come back a changed woman if you don't think we can work on it ourselves. What kind of school do you have in mind?" Dana was thinking on her feet and to say or do anything to have him drop the divorce decision.

Pierce told her that the school was outside Avignon, France in an old chateau in the country. Men throughout the world have been sending their fiancees, brides or (in cases like Dana) wayward wives for a 60 day course of instruction and training ever since the mid 19th century. Many famous women were graduates of its rigorous course because the secret of a successful woman is one who meets the expectations of their husbands or superiors. If you agree to go to the course, you must leave in two days since the next course starts shortly at the end of this week. However, there is one caveat that I must tell you. My decision not to seek a divorce depends not only on you attending the course but you need at least an A grade and completing all requirements. I am not negotiable on this point. I also have a contract to sign between you and me that stipulates says that you will agree to a divorce according to our pre-nup agreement if you do not rank at the top 10% of your class. In turn, if you do get an A grade, I will tear up the pre-nup. So, failure is not an option for you if you want this marriage to last." Dana thought it over. She was a college graduate so she was sure she could pass any type of course in flying colors.....she would work very hard for an A grade. However, it would mean being 60 days away from her home and husband .......and that made her sad.

"Will you be able to visit me during the 60 days?" Dana asked in a sexy voice and sliding closer to him as the opportunity to save her marriage presented itself.

Pierce knew he has succeeded beyond his wildest dreams. His beautiful wife would be attending the famous 'L'Ecole Pour Les Femmes' outside Avignon and she would come back a changed woman given the 18 hour days, discipline and training over two months.

"No, I can't visit you nor can anyone else. I'll fly over the night before your graduation for the celebration party and then we will fly home together a few days later after we visit Paris together," Pierce said.

"What should I bring to wear since this is such small notice?" Dana asked as she was already thinking of another shopping trip tomorrow to prepare for French fashion tastes.

"You are only allowed a small overnight bag for the trip and no other clothes except the ones on your back when you arrive. Everything is provided for you even the clothes during your stay. It will be very warm there during this time of the year so you will not be wearing much. I have to warn you that the drop out rate reaches 40% in some classes," responded Pierce, already feeling some apprehension for what his beautiful and sweet wife was about to endure in France while at the same time desperately wanting her sexually right now.

"Don't worry about me passing this course. If I have to wear peasant dresses and boots, I'll do it if the result means that we stay together forever when I return," Dana said as she slipped off the couch onto the floor and moved between her husband's legs.

As she was pulling down the zipper of his trousers, she looked up to him and said, "I have been a bad wife and I need to take care of you better in so many ways."

She started to suck his semi-hard cock into her mouth and he leaned back on the couch and started to think of time he visited the L'Ecole outside Avignon several years before he met Dana. His best friend's wife was a student at the school and he was invited to the party the night before the graduation as one of the few male guests allowed for the festivities. He had never seen such beautiful women from all over the world so eager to please the men in attendance. One woman in particular was a famous film actress whose rich husband had enough of her antics and sent her to Avignon after a movie shoot. Pierce had sex of one form or the other with the 10 women who survived the course. He also remembered the two beautiful Indian women from Mumbai sent to the school by their husbands shortly after their arranged marriages. He was sure that the men were more than pleasantly surprised by effects of the training on their once prudish and sheltered brides who were only 18 years old.

Whenever he saw the actress in the movies afterwards, he remembered her face looking up at him as she sucked his cock.

Yes, he had the feeling that Dana would be a top student once she made it through the first grueling week.

He felt Dana's finger go slowly into his ass as she deep throated him. Oh, she had the talent all right to get an A.........

(To be continued)

Eroica
Eroica
157 Followers