L/J's (A One Week Chronicles Story)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Louise69
Louise69
327 Followers

Her pussy was warm and moist, Philippa's large cock sliding into it easily. Helen was so aroused, she almost came immediately. Philippa was a stunning woman yet had a large cock, the two combining to bring Helen to climax quicker than she had though possible. She pushed Philippa until she was lying flat on the sofa and grabbed the backrest with one hand while the other pushed down on Philippa as she ground herself on Philippa's cock, breath coming in ragged gasps.

Philippa was close to orgasm too and started to groan in pleasure. Helen suddenly leant down and kissed her neck, sucking hard and almost biting as she came, great screams filling the room. Philippa soon joined in with her own cries as she came inside Helen, a torrent of cum filling her in waves of sticky fluid. This caused Helen to gyrate faster, clenching her inner muscles and extracting more cum from Philippa.

"Oh God," said Helen suddenly as Philippa's cum started to dribble down her leg. Philippa almost laughed and pulled Helen until her pussy was over Philippa's face. She lifted her head slightly and started to lick her clit, teasing her more as she cleaned her own cum from Helen. The woman, startled at first, found herself coming to another climax, an almost sedate, yet more deeply felt one as Philippa used her tongue on Helen.

The deed done, Helen gave a satisfied sigh and shifted off Philippa, giving her a strange look.

"Not what I expected," she said finally.

"That good or bad?" asked Philippa, a grin on her face. She knew the answer. Helen let out a deep breath.

"Good," she said. "Really, really good." Philippa picked up Helen's dress and rummaged around for a new one for herself. The blue one was smeared with cum. Finding one that clashed with her shoes, she sighed and told herself to suck it up. Mandy would already be pissed that she had taken a thirty minute break in the busiest night since they'd opened.

"Thing about a trannie," she said and pulled off her dress and tugged on a bright orange one. "Is that we have less prejudices already, so we'll try anything in bed, masculine, feminine or something in between." Helen smiled as she pulled up the zip at the back of the dress.

"So how about that first date?" she asked.

Mandy

Mandy was indeed pissed off when Philippa returned from her break. She saw the new dress and her eyes flicked to the booth where Helen was returning to her friends and giving an excited report.

"You're such a slut!" she cried as Philippa gave her an apologetic look.

"I'm sorry!" she said, loudly so that she could be heard over the thumping music.

"Liar!" cried Mandy and kicked Philippa on the shin, enough to maim, but not kill. Philippa gave her a backhanded slap on the arm. Then it was her turn to smile. She'd seen who had just come through the club doors. Leaning over to Mandy, she pointed to Ryan. He was a tall, handsome man in an American Jock kind of way. He looked around for Mandy and smiled when he saw her.

"Hypocrite," she said and Mandy had the good grace to blush.

"I'm not going to be half an hour!" she said and Philippa laughed.

"Last time you were an hour!"

"I'll be fifteen," she said and headed off to meet Ryan, a grinning Philippa watching her go.

Mandy and Ryan had been a constant source of amusement for all of the girls. No one knew anything about him or how they had met. All they knew was that he had been a regular when Dmitri ran the club and that he still came to see Mandy once a week at the same time as before. Now though, instead of paying for a private lap dance, Mandy took him to her room and gave him his own lap dance for free.

He followed her to the entrance to the staff room and reached out to give Mandy a hug. She reached up to return the gesture. She wore thigh high boots with hot pants and a corset top that emphasised her large bust. She was a little over five feet and a blonde bombshell. Bullied as a child for her size, Mandy was the ugly duckling turned Swan. She often dressed as a biker and Philippa had an image of her riding Route 66 in a Harley.

Inside the staff room, Ryan greeted Mandy, his voice low and deep.

"You look good," he said and she held his hand while waiting for the lift.

"Thank you," she replied. She looked at him, took in his athletic build and broad shoulders.

"You're getting fat," she said, a twinkle in her eye. As the door to the lift opened, he gave a bass chuckle.

"I was being polite," he said. "Your arse looks huge in this light." The stepped into the lift and Ryan took out his phone, pressed his finger to the home button and tapped the photo App.

"Here," he said and handed the phone to Mandy. She took it nervously and swiped through the pictures. Tears started to form and she closed her eyes, taking slow breaths to calm herself. She saw that her hands were shaking.

With a ping, the lift arrived at the top floor and Mandy stepped out with Ryan, unlocking the flat next to Philippa's. Her flat was both clean and tidy. She had decorated the place with taste and style. In one corner stood an electric guitar next to a classical one. They were her pride and joy. She offered Ryan a soft drink, knowing that he had given up alcohol long ago. He waved the offer away, sitting on the sofa next to her and showing Mandy which video's to watch.

The sound of a child, laughing and playing sounded loud through the tiny speakers.

"He's doing well sis," said Ryan. "The paperwork is all in order. He'll be living with his uncle this time next week." Mandy openly sobbed then and reached out to her brother.

"Thank you," she said, her voice muffled by tears and great wracking sobs that forced their way from her. Ryan squeezed her hard. He loved his younger sibling, whether she was his brother or sister. That mattered little to him.

"You want to see him?" he asked. It took Mandy a long time before she could reply. She wasn't sure that she could ever meet her son. It would be unfair on him after what had happened.

"As his aunt," she said and Ryan smiled.

"However you want to do it. You know I'll support you."

Mandy held her brother for a long time. Today had been a good day.

Heather.

Heather was chatting with her old friends when Grace gave a wave from the other side of the bar and walked over. She looked amazing in a strapless dress that showed all and sundry her brand new breasts.

"Damn girl!" cried Heather, delighted at Grace's successful operation. Grace gave the broadest of grins and jiggled her bosom, delighting in the sensation. Mandy leaned over and gave her a high five.

"Show us your tits!" she cried and Grace made a show of pretending to pull her dress down to show them off.

"I wanted to say thank you," she said to the pair. "You've both been so kind to me, made me feel like part of the community." Heather gave her a quick hug.

"You are part of the community hun," she said. "You did that all by yourself."

"You rich yet?" asked Mandy. "I don't know about you, but I'm only being nice to you for the money." It was a long running joke and Grace indicated her breasts.

"These were VERY expensive," she replied and Mandy burst into peals of laughter.

"Mine were free!" she said. Heather gave her a sardonic look.

"Sue, they only cost your freedom," she said and Mandy gave her a wink.

"Free as a bird now, Red." She often called Heather Red, either from Wentworth Prison or Shawshank Redemption, Heather could never work out. Grace bought them a round of drinks and she nodded to the windows high above.

"Jade coming down?" she asked and Heather sobered a little.

"Who knows," she said. "Since she came back from America, she barely says a word."

"You ever gonna tell us what happened?" asked Mandy. It was a source of constant frustration.

"Ain't my story to tell," Heather replied and gave them both her most winning smile. "Anyway, I'm here to celebrate you girls owning this very building. Lord help us all!" They chatted with Grace for a while until she was called back to her table to settle a bet. Mandy watched her leave and gave a wistful smile.

"It's nice doing something good isn't it?" she said and Heather agreed before frowning.

"Hang on, shouldn't you be working?" Mandy winked and indicated her decks, high above the dance floor so that she could stare peerlessly down at her minions.

"Crystal wanted a go," she said and laughed as Crystal earned a few boos with her next choice of song. Heather gave a weary sigh and looked at Crystal with affection.

"It's like having an adult sized child," she said and Mandy grinned.

"I reckon we've about twenty minutes before the club revolts and I have to rescue her..." She let her voice tail off and Heather appraised her openly.

"It's been a while," she said and Mandy winked.

"That's ok. I'll go slow. I know you're a nice little rich girl now, I'll be gentle." Heather gave her a demure look.

"Pity," she said. "I was hoping for something a bit more exciting." Mandy accepted the challenge and walked to the bar. She leaned over and spoke to the girl behind the counter, clearly giving her some instructions. The girl, a pretty brunette, glanced over at Heather and winked. Mandy said something else and then walked back to Heather.

"Come on Red," she said. "Let's hurry up before Crystal breaks something."

"She's already broken your reputation," said Heather as she scampered behind Mandy and followed her to the staff room and into where the old dorm used to be. At one end, by the large glass windows a double bed had been left there.

"For old times," said Mandy and jumped onto the bed. Heather swiftly followed, leaning down and kissing Mandy. They'd known each other for many years now and had supported each other through the worst that their incarceration with Dmitri had thrown at them. Their relationship was forged in fire, bonded with steel and unbreakable. They would often have sex, less so now, but no less passionate when they did. They were both single and knew what the other liked.

Heather wore a satin dress of the deepest purple and it hugged her figure, emphasising her firm bust, narrow waist and pert rear. She had the kind of figure every woman wanted and envied. Heather ran frequently and ate well. It was no accident, just hard work. Since she had transitioned, she delighted in what she had become; a true reflection of herself. She did everything she could to maintain that. Complementing the expensive dress were a pair of strappy sandals with a wicked spike of a heel. She loved the outfit so much that she had bought two.

Mandy's thigh high boots rubbed against the satin dress as Heather leaned over Mandy and kissed her with passion. Mandy reached up and ran her hands along Heather's firm waist, stroking the soft satin with her nails and sending ripples of pleasure running through Heather at the electric touch.

In reply, Heather unzipped Mandy's hotpants and pulled them down with some effort as they were so tight. Her cock sprang out and Heather took the long shaft with one hand and kissed the tip, massaging it until it grew even larger. She grinned and opened her mouth to gently guide the cock in, her tongue running over the sensitive skin, causing Mandy to purr with contentment. Heather adjusted her head and slowly took the whole length in, feeling the tip against the back of her throat.

Without warning, two other women joined them on the bed. One was the pretty waitress and the other someone who had started last week. Heather remembered her name as Jenny and she looked ravishing in a short PVC dress and matching boots. The waitress from behind the bar, whose name was Sally, was dressed in a long gown that she slipped from her shoulders to reveal her naked body underneath. Heather, hands still teasing Mandy's cock, reached up to kiss her as Jenny leaned over Mandy for a kiss.

Mandy shifted her position so that Heather lay between the three of them. She winked at Heather, a sign that this was for her. She then manoeuvred Heather so that she was on all fours, Jenny facing her, Sally behind her and Mandy underneath. Heather looked up at Jenny as she pulled up her dress and tugged at her knickers, kicking them off and presenting Heather with a nice, shapely cock. She reached out and started to kiss it, loving the taste as she ran her tongue over the tip, feeling it harden inside her mouth.

Underneath her, Mandy had pulled up the purple skirt to Heather's dress and had lifted herself up so that she could lick her pussy, hands caressing her legs and thighs as Sally put some lube on Heather's arse and started to push her enormous cock into Heather's willing rear.

Impaled like a spit, Heather groaned loudly as the large cock in her mouth reached its full size and she started to move her head back and forth, Jenny guiding her gently. Sally, taking her time to fill Heather with her entire length, grabbed her waist and started to thrust back and forth, finding the same rhythm as Jenny.

Heather, her man made clit working perfectly as Mandy paid it extra special care, felt her heart pounding loudly in her chest and struggled to control herself as she felt the beginnings of an orgasm. Like a distant train, she could sense its arrival, yet no amount of preparation could prepare her for the orgasm that arrived.

Mandy suddenly moved and turned around so that Heather could now ride her cock. Careful so as not to pull out the cock from her arse, Heather glided onto Mandy, changing her position so that she was now double penetrated, Sally standing on the floor to continue thrusting into Heather. There was no sound except the soft moans of four people reaching climax, getting louder and louder as they timed their climax to perfection.

Jenny came first, filling Heather's mouth with great gouts of warm salty fluid as she swallowed every drop. Within seconds, both Sally and Mandy started to cum, both thrusting hard into Heather and filling her with their cum. It was too much for Heather and she felt the release of her own orgasm, stars speckling her vision as her entire body was swept up on a storm of pleasure. It seemed to last an age, the climax extended by every hole filled with warm, pulsating cock.

After an age, she collapsed on the bed along with the others, everyone panting deeply and with great satisfaction. Heather suddenly burst into laughter. She felt like cum was seeping from every hole, yet felt no shame. She had nothing to be ashamed of. She felt a great pressure lifted from her and only then realised how much stress she was under. With Louise gone, she felt like she was carrying Jade and realised that she needed to speak to her, to get her out of her funk somehow.

Later perhaps, she thought. First things first. She turned to Mandy.

"Can I use your shower?" she asked and Mandy laughed, checking her watch as she did so.

"Let's both use the shower," she replied. "Crystal has either broken the DJ kit or emptied the floor by now." She ushered the two girls back to work and they said their goodbye's leaving Mandy and Heather alone. Heather unzipped her dress and padded over to the large window, naked and uncaring. She looked at the street below, at the bustle of London. She used to love this view, used to imagine that she was part of the world below her. Mandy came to join her, a comforting arm around her shoulder.

"We did it," she said. "We survived and we prospered." Heather turned to Mandy, eyes sparkling with wonder.

"Come live with me," she said. "Come stay at the house. With me. You can still work here or you can work for Jade. Pay is good and there's always adventure." Mandy shook her head.

"I'd love to but..."

"You're institutionalised," said Heather, taking her hand. "We would fantasise about how we would do all these amazing things."

"We do amazing things all the time," replied Mandy. "We're free to come and go as we please."

"But you always come back here," said Heather softly. She saw the change in Mandy and knew that she had said the very thing that Mandy had needed to hear. She'd never imagined them as a couple, but now it seemed right and true and she wondered a how she hadn't seen it before.

"Besides," she said, quietly in case anyone was listening. "Would you rather Jake come and visit you here or at the house." Mandy said nothing. She just drew Heather close and they watched the streets below in companionable silence.

Beth and Sophie.

Lucy wore a frilly pink satin maid uniform. It had short sleeves and a high collar. If you were going to wear one, then L/J's was the place to do it and feel safe. She earned plenty of stares, but no one approached or made fun. Partly because she looked amazingly sexy. Lauren had made sure that the skirt to Lucy's dress was a little lower than usual so that her French frilly knickers and suspender belt wasn't showing.

"Not fair on everyone else," said Lauren with a gleeful smile as Frankie pointed this out to her. Since they'd been locked into a Mall over the Christmas period a couple of years previously, Lauren and Lucy had explored their kinky side with glee. It never failed to amuse Mike how they'd all thought Lauren and Lee to be the most boring of the group and were proved wrong on a regular basis since that event.

Mike had arrived late from a meeting that had tripled their advertising revenue for their website. They had briefly discussed cashing in on their success and floating the company on the stock market, but had barely scratched the surface of the conversation when Beth chipped on.

"There's something much more important to discuss than that," said Beth, pointing a finger at Mike. "Where's Michelle?"

Michelle was Mike's alter ego and he sometimes brought her out to play. Whereas Sophie lived full time en femme and Lucy spent all of her time outside of work as Lauren's plaything, Mike was a weekend warrior. Or weekend Princess rather. He raised his hands in apology as his fiancé, Frankie, gave him a pointed look. She wore a short leather skirt and strappy top with knee high boots and a leather jacket. Often times, they would wear the same outfit.

"Gotta agree with my girl Beth," said Frankie, shouting to be heard above the heaving mass of people that filled the club. "Being late is no excuse!" Grace, invited to join their celebratory drink, chipped in as Mike protested his innocence, saying that he hadn't had time to change.

"I can sort something out," she said with a wry grin. "You're in the right place!" Frankie's eyes widened with delight.

"Great idea!" she said and thought for a moment. "I want what they wore the last time we were here!" Mike rolled his eyes, knowing how uncomfortable that would be. Grace reached out a hand and Mike took it reluctantly.

"Revenge will be mine," he said to Frankie in mock anger as Grace led him to Heather who showed them the staff room, delighted to help Grace fix Mike up.

As he left, Sophie turned to Beth. She wore a tight denim skirt and low cut satin top that highlighted the curvature of her breasts. After her operation, almost every top she owned showed off her breasts and Beth had teased her constantly over it. Beth herself looked stunning in a leather dress; one that Sophie had rushed out to buy as soon as she had seen it on her wife. Beth had teased her over that as well.

"I'm so pleased for you," said Sophie, genuine delight at her wife's success. "You're going to do an amazing job." Beth gave a self-depreciative shrug.

"God, I hope so," she said and glanced up to the skies. "Sometimes I worry that I'll be in over my head."

"You'll do fine," replied Sophie. Jade had asked Beth to run the legal department for her ever expanding charity and Sophie had been startled by the sheer size and scope of the operation. One aspect covered the events and gala's that Jackie used to run and the other side focus on supporting transvestite and transgender people or anyone in between. This wasn't a simple phone call helpline, but feet on the ground support with employers, employees, finding housing or anything that was required.

Louise69
Louise69
327 Followers