L/J's (A One Week Chronicles Story)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Louise69
Louise69
328 Followers

Jade had also decided that the vast sums of money they raised were wasted on most charities as the money often got lost in admin, so she used the money raised to directly work with the local people where the charities were meant to support. Jackie's Fund worked with local environmentalists and conservationists and they often needed help with local law and policy.

The size of the job made her nervous, but Jade had been happy to hire Frankie and Lauren as a team to head up the legal side. They would be their own department, run it as they saw fit and earn a magnificent wage. Jade had worked through the details with them and they had all been impressed with her legal mind. Considering her reputation and the company she used to work for, it was hardly a surprise.

"Of course she'll do fine," said Frankie, pouring everyone some more cocktails from a jug. "She'll have me to back her up." Frankie was as excited and nervous as Beth about the job, but always looked on everything as an opportunity to do great things. She'd been a wildlife supporter for years and had an image in her head of shooting poachers. Beth had tried to explain that their job would be a little more mundane than that.

Mike hadn't helped by buying her an afternoon at a shooting range.

Lauren, content to sit back and enjoy the banter, gave a wolf whistle as a sheepish Mike approached the table. He was now Michelle, courtesy of Grace and Heather and the whole table cheered. Michelle wore a tight PVC corset dress that had a built in bust and a thick strap that wound from the front of her left side, round her neck and clasped the other side. The skirt attached was incredibly short and her dignity was saved by a thick strap that ran from the rear to the front, tucking away any signs of his gender and making the whole front smooth.

Grace had put on some fake nails and Heather had quickly done some make-up and hair. They had a stock of items in the staff room and, most nights, all wore the same themed outfit. Complementing the look were a pair of stockings and knee high PVC boots with a five inch heel. Frankie grinned and applauded Grace's work.

"Good work Grace," she said. "I've got my very own slut for the night!" Michelle gave her a salacious wink and slid into the booth next to Frankie who promptly put her hand on her thigh, curling a nail softly over the silk stocking. Frankie gave Sophie a knowing look.

"You look nice tonight Sophie," she said and Beth knew what was coming. "Lucy looks like a sexy slutty maid, happy to do her Mistress' bidding and Michelle looks like she'll do anything I ask tonight." Michelle chuckled.

"Frankie does have quite the imagination," she said and Frankie leaned over to kiss Michelle. Beth gave Frankie a bored look.

"Not today, Frankie," she said wearily. Lauren chipped in.

"She's got a point Beth." She pointed at her and Sophie. "You two love each other and you're both so sweet and nice and innocent!" Beth gave her a playful slap.

"We do stuff," she said and Frankie cackled with glee.

"Like what?" she asked. Sophie grinned, knowing it was good natured banter.

"I never kiss and tell," she said and Beth blushed as Frankie retorted.

"You don't, but Beth does," she said and laughed again as Sophie rounded on Beth.

"What?" asked Beth innocently. "I thought you told your friends everything." Lauren laughed as Sophie blushed.

"Lucy," said Lauren dryly. "What are we going to do when we get home tonight?" Lucy gave a sly grin.

"Whatever you want Mistress," she said and Lauren smiled sweetly at her.

"What do you like best?" she asked and Lucy thought about it for a moment.

"I like it when you tie me up, gag me with the penis gag and then use the giant strap on until I orgasm." The words stunned the table for a moment before everyone laughed, Lucy joining in and Lauren giving her a gentle pat on the leg.

"Ok, so we don't do that," said Beth.

"You even own a strap on?" asked Frankie. "How else can you treat your wife as a woman, give her a true orgasm like we get?"

"We have one," said Beth defensively.

"A tiny one," snickered Frankie. "Barely worth the effort really." Beth stood with mock aloofness and said that she was going to buy some more drinks. As she left, Frankie told Sophie to pass Beth's handbag and rummaged around until she found her phone.

"Let's make things a little more interesting, shall we," she said, mischief writ large on her face.

"Frankie," hissed Sophie. "Beth'll kill you."

"Nah she won't."

Beth returned, quicker than expected and brandishing two large jugs of cocktails.

"Hey," she cried and reached over to snatch the phone, but Frankie was too fast.

"You'll thank me later," she said and found the site she wanted. "Now then girls, what shall we get the loving couple?"

"Bigger strap on," came Lucy's quick reply and they all laughed as Frankie selected a suitable one from the on line store. Beth glowered but made no further interventions.

"Dongle," said Lauren and winked at Beth. "You'll thank me for that one."

"What's that?" asked Sophie and looked a little nervous at the response.

"It's a gag that goes in your mouth with a large cock coming out of it. Beth can either sit on your face and pleasure herself or you kneel down and pleasure your wife with it. Either way, it's win, win for Beth." Beth gave a thoughtful look.

"I could go with that," she said and smiled at Sophie's mock outrage. Frankie took that as a cue to get Sophie a large butt plug.

"That'll work a treat," she said and put it into the basket. Michelle leaned over and added a few more items.

"What are you putting in?" asked Sophie, giving Michelle an accusing look.

"Nothing much," she said, the creak of PVC loud as she reached over and put something else in. "Couple of shoes, nice dress, new corset, stuff like that."

"I already have stuff like that," she replied sardonically.

"Not like this," said Michelle with a grin and Frankie took some more suggestions from Lucy and Lauren. Grace chipped in as well.

"Sissy Maid uniform..."

"Nice thick collar..."

"Bondage gear..."

"Dominatrix gear for Beth..."

All in the basket it went and Beth folded her arms with a sly smile.

"That's fine," she said. "Put whatever you want in. I ain't paying." Frankie gave her a large grin.

"How much was our signing on fee? I've just made a dent in yours." She slid the phone back over the table and gave Beth a triumphant grin. Beth looked perplexed.

"PayPal," said Frankie. "You gave me your password last month to buy some tickets for the theatre." Beth's eyes widened in shock and she scrabbled for her phone.

"You little bugger," she hissed and scrolled through the plethora of toys Frankie had ordered. Frankie, voice a little slurred from the drink told Beth to raise her right hand as if she was taking an oath.

"You too Sophie," she said and waited until they both had their hands up. "Repeat after me." She made them both recite an oath, taking as much pleasure from it as she could.

"I solemnly declare that I will use every item I have just bought at least once or may God himself strike me down with great vengeance and furious anger." The table applauded after the oath was recited and Beth gave Sophie a squeeze on the thigh as the group drifted off to the dance floor.

"It's ok, hun," she said. "We can send it back as soon as it arrives." Sophie gave her a thoughtful look.

"I think we should try it," she said and Beth gave her a surprised look.

"Really?" she replied, unable to keep the shock from her voice. "You've never shown an interest in it." Sophie gave a casual shrug.

"Everyone else is trying it, so why shouldn't we. We might like it."

"Or not," said Beth.

"Then that's fine too." Beth felt a little tremor of anticipation run through her.

Why not, she thought. Whatever happens, it'll be fun.

Besides, we made an oath.

Jenny.

Jenny felt bad. An hour ago, she had let that stunning redhead give her an amazing blow job and now she was down in the basement with Sally, who was now impaling her arse with the largest cock Jenny had ever taken. She'd chosen the wrong dress and her PVC clad body was hot and sticky.

Her hyperactive libido had got her into a mess on holiday and now she was at it again. She'd only been working there for a month. She'd moved in shortly after being offered the job and loved her new home and friends. Everyone had been welcoming and they'd all made her feel like part of a family.

She had done some bar work at university, but L/J's was bigger and busier than anything she had ever experienced. Everyone worked so hard and she understood why. They were part of something special, something that was their very own. They loved the place and the building took on a life of its own, a living thing almost. Mandy had called the building an honorary Trannie and christened it LJ.

Jenny loved the themed nights and had a blast dressing in tight, provocative gear. She had especially enjoyed Victorian night and that was the least skimpily clothed night. Above all, she enjoyed being Jenny every day. She would wander the streets on her days off, shopping or spending time with her new friends. Jenny and Sally had hit it off particularly well and Sally altered her shifts so that they could spend more time together, shopping, going to the football and generally hanging out.

The first time they'd had sex, they had come off a long shift and decided to go to Jenny's and have a cold beer before going to bed. Sally had worked at L/J's after Louise had bought it, so didn't have the same understanding as the other girls for what it meant. In many ways, that's what had brought Jenny and Sally closer together. Sally was a leggy blonde and had only worn a dress once before deciding that she wanted to go full time.

Her girlfriend had caught her wearing that dress and kicked her out, telling her that she was an abomination to God. Nicola, a sucker for a sob story, had hired her and, together with Angela, had transformed her into a beauty. Sally had embraced the club and its life with every fibre of her body and felt that she owed Nicola and Angela more than just her life.

That night, as Sally had told her story, Jenny recounted hers and they moved ever closer as Jenny spoke. They wore a simple black dress that evening, the night not being a themed night. Neither had real breasts and both had glued their silicone ones on so that they didn't have to wear a bra with the strappy dress. Sally was a little taller than Jenny, but Jenny always wore higher heels, so it looked like she was the tall one.

Realisation suddenly dawned on Sally as Jenny spoke and she snatched at her phone.

"Oh my days," she said and tapped the Tumblr App on her mobile. She'd set up her own account but hadn't posted anything. She followed a lot of people and Jenny noted that she followed a lot of the same people that she did.

"It's you," she said and found the person she was looking for. Jenny91. Sally had been following Jenny and liked many of her posts.

"This one is my favourite," she said and scrolled down until she found the right one. On it, Jenny was straddling a mirror on the floor with a cock shaped dildo suctioned to the top, close to the camera. She wore a corset, stockings and heels with a chastity device making sure that her cock could never become erect. She winked at the camera and then used a medium sized plug on her arse, teasing it carefully over her g-spot and giving herself an anal orgasm in minutes, using the mirror to turn herself on even more.

Jenny moaned and then a wave of semen splashed on the mirror as cum erupted from her chastised cock and smothered the life-like dildo attached to it. It lasted a long time, tremors running through her body as more semen spilled from her cock and she gasped one final time.

On the video, Jenny then leaned down and started to lick the cum from the mirror, holding her hair back as she deep throated the cum covered cock, cleaning every last drop from it. She cleaned the cock and the mirror and then sat back, winking at the camera as she reached out to turn it off.

The video was the sexiest thing Sally had seen on there and she had replayed it a dozen times.

"How can you cum so quickly from your arse?" she asked in awe. Jenny had spent a long time perfecting the art, but said she'd show Sally. The atmosphere suddenly changed and sparks flew between them. They had been close friends for a few months now, but this was something else. Without warning, Sally leaned forward and kissed her friend.

Jenny paused for a moment. This wasn't quite what she had in mind. Deciding to run with it, she returned the kiss and reached out with her hands to caress the sexy blonde. Sally reacted with passion, wrapping her arms around Jenny, her breathing heavy. Jenny could feel Sally's arousal as her cock pushed away the flimsy thong she wore and strained against the fabric of her dress.

"Teacher gonna teach!" said Jenny and pulled away. "Take your dress off and relax." Jenny led Sally to her bed as her friend unzipped her dress and let it slide to the floor.

"You ask me to take my heels and stockings off and there'll be trouble," she said and Jenny laughed.

"Wouldn't dream of it," she replied and had Sally lay on the bed, tilting her so that she was on her side. Jenny reached into her cupboard and pulled out her favourite dildo. Not too big and perfect for finding her g-spot. When she was having sex, she always wanted bigger, but when it came to hands free self-stimulation, she was an advocate of precision.

"Relax," she said softly to Sally as she lay next to her, close to her giant cock. It wasn't even erect and still dwarfed almost any other she'd seen. Jenny wondered how she tucked such a massive thing away. She continued to speak in a low, soothing voice.

"It's not about thrusting or size or the other stuff you like during sex. It's about your mood, about hitting that g-spot. Clench your muscles just above your sphincter and let the toy do its work." She carefully pushed the dildo into Sally's accepting arse and started to gently push it directly onto where her g-spot should be, just at the front towards the cock.

Sally gasped as Jenny turned the vibrations on and started to move the dildo in a rhythmic pattern over the g-spot. Sally closed her eyes and reached to her lengthening cock with her hand. Jenny slapped it away and Sally grabbed the bed sheets, her breath coming in ragged gasps as Jenny, with expertise born of much practise, gave Sally her first hands free orgasm.

Jenny grinned as Sally's leg shook and then she started writhing on the bed as waves of pleasure cascaded over her, giving Sally an entirely new orgasm. At its peak, Jenny could see Sally's cock start to twitch and quickly opened her mouth and took as much of it in as she could as an explosion of semen filled her mouth and dribbled onto the sheets as Jenny struggled with a surprising amount of the salty fluid.

When she was spent, Sally lay on her back, panting heavily.

"Wow," she said, in between deep breaths. "Wow." She blinked rapidly and took Jenny's hand, lifting her up and letting Jenny straddle her so that Jenny could work her way slowly onto her erect cock. She still wore her dress and lifted it so that her cock poked out from under it.

It took a long time, but Jenny eventually managed to completely fill herself with Sally's large cock. She ground gently, enjoying the sensation of being filled with such an enormous shaft and getting used to the feel of it. After a few minutes of lazy movement, she started to pick up speed and reached down with one hand to use the vibrator on Sally once more. The angle was awkward, but she made it work.

Within seconds, Sally came again, not as powerfully as the first time, but for equally as long. Jenny, enjoying the extra lubrication of Sally's large reservoir of cum, ground harder, teasing her own g-spot and grinning as she felt her orgasm come close. Sally sensed this and took Jenny's cock in one hand, aiming it so that when Jenny did come, her semen splashed all over Sally's neck and face.

It had been a while since Jenny had found release and several streams of cum plastered over Sally as Jenny gasped with pleasure. She adored the sensation of having an orgasm whilst filled with cock. As her orgasm subsided to be replaced with a contented warmth, Jenny leaned down and started to clean the cum from Sally's face, neck and chest.

Eventually, they were both spent and lay on the bed, the only sound their heavy breathing and some music from the docking station.

"Ok," said Sally. "I'm a convert to the School of Jenny. I worship at the altar of your prowess." Jenny laughed and gave a mock bow.

"I accept your application and declare that we move to examinations season." Sally giggled as Jenny found new ways to explore Sally's desires.

Their friendship hadn't changed since that night. They still went out on dates with men or other T-girls, but they would always come to the other when they were upset or when they wanted something a bit more. Heather had been the starter that evening and they decided that they needed a main course and so slunk to the cellar on the pretence of changing the barrels of lager and, within minutes, Jenny found herself pressed against a barrel, trying to keep her balance as Sally grabbed her hips and thrust deeply into her.

Sweat poured from her and she could feel Sally start to cum for the second time that evening, her moans echoing around the chamber as she reached her climax. Jenny soon followed and cum splattered onto the barrel as she let the ecstasy of orgasm wash over her. She tripped suddenly and Sally found herself ripped from Jenny as she came all over her back. Jenny started laughing, the sheer absurdity of the situation suddenly hilarious. Sally joined in as well, her cock a little sore, but still filled with the warmth of satisfaction.

"We're going to get in so much trouble," said Jenny and sighed as she saw her dress. She tried to adjust it and had little success. Another dress ruined, but she had to get to work and quickly.

"Well," she said to Sally. "I'm gonna need to sneak through the club, all the way to my flat and then get changed." Sally gave her a sad look.

"Sorry hun, you're gonna get caught." Jenny sighed heavily.

Sex was always getting her in trouble.

Crystal.

Crystal waited nervously at the bar. She tugged at the sleeve of her dress and smoothed it worriedly. She knew that what she was doing was a bad idea. It hadn't always seemed like a bad idea though. When he had suggested it, she thought the idea magnificent and so did Jade.

She arrived at the club and partied with her friends as they celebrated L/J's finally becoming theirs. Not that anyone would know any different. Nicola and Angela steered the ship but had let the group decide their path. Crystal loved being at the club, loved its vibrancy and energy. There was no other club like in London. Or anywhere else, really. Straight and homosexual mingled with transgender and transvestite and nary a harsh word or abusive language was spoken.

Everyone was welcome and everyone was accepted. The venue was decorated with taste and style and the delicious food was fairly priced. The drinks were cheap too. The security, led by Abram, enforced a strict code, but were a subtle presence. The place felt safe, felt like a community and that helped set it apart.

Earlier that evening, Mandy had let her on the DJ set and she'd had a blast. A few odd choices, sure, but she had eclectic tastes and thought that everyone else might like to share that. By the time Mandy returned, the floor was almost empty and, within minutes of Mandy taking control, the floor was a hive of energy and dancing once more. Crystal didn't mind. She'd had fun and it had taken her mind off her date.

Louise69
Louise69
328 Followers