LA Aces Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm kissing you, Caroline. What did you think I was doing?" I leaned in for another, but she slapped me across the face.

"Well of course that's what you're doing, but what about Miss McPhee?"

I was already moving in again. "What about her?" She brought her hand around to slap me again, but I caught it; she tried the other one, but I caught that one as well. I forced her back against the far wall, and kissed her again. I leaned my entire body weight against her, my cock pressing on her thigh as we kissed. She struggled a bit more, but soon started to submit, letting me take control of the kiss. As soon as she did, I broke it, moving down to her neck.

I brought her arms down behind her back, holding them there with my left hand as my right moved down to her legs. I started pulling off her skirt and panties, letting them slide down her legs. I untied my bathrobe, shrugging it off while my lips and tongue kept up their work on her neck.

"Mmmm, monsieurrr," she purred, "please..." I pressed the tip of my cock against her pussy, teasing it.

"Please what?"

She bit her lip, giving me a look of desperation and submission. "Please, monsieur...fuck me." I smiled, pushing my cock into her wet cunt as I did. She moaned, arching her back, and I finally released her hands. She started rubbing her breasts through her top as I thrust myself into her. I slowly unbuttoned her blouse, then started rubbing her tits as she pulled it off, revealing a black bra that matched her panties. Katharine unclasped it, and as she took it off I stared hungrily at her tits, admiring her nipples.

"Such perky tits, Caroline...does Miss McPhee like to play with them?" I gently pinched her right nipple with my left hand, starting to slowly piston my cock in and out of her pussy.

Katharine gasped at my pinch, then smiled and licked her lips. "Oui, monsieur; Miss McPhee and I do the nastiest things together." I started to speed up my fucking, slamming myself into her with every thrust. Katharine wrapped her arms around me, licking my bare neck and chest as I fucked her. Both of us were breathing heavily, now; I could tell that we were both getting close to cumming.

"You gonna cum, Caroline? You gonna cream your little maid cunt all over my cock?" I fucked her faster still.

"Mmmm, oui, monsieur...your little maid's gonna cum!" Her pussy was tightly gripping and massaging my cock, and I knew that I wasn't going to last much longer. I grabbed a handful of her hair, pulling her head back and looking into her eyes.

"You cum when I tell you, you got it?" She nodded, biting her lip. I held her gaze. "Alright...here it comes...NOW!!" She cried out in pleasure at the same time I did, our orgasms synching up perfectly; I blasted my load into her pussy just as a flood of cream flowed over my cock. I slumped against her, breathing heavily; if not for the wall, we surely would have fallen over.

Once I had caught my breath, I scooted to my left, sitting on top of the washing machine. The metal was cold against my bare ass, so I grabbed my discarded robe and sat on that. Katharine crouched down and started gathering her clothes, but I wasn't done with her yet. I took a handful of her hair, and tilted her head up to look at me.

"You're not done yet, Caroline; you still have to clean me up." My cock, still rock-hard, was glistening with her juices. Katharine's eyes lit up, and she immediately dropped her clothes.

"Oui, monsieur." Katharine's tongue slid out of her mouth, slowly licking my cock. I let out a pleasurable sigh that turned into a full moan as she unexpectedly wrapped her lips around my cock, deepthroating me instantly and then slowly pulling off until my head popped out of her mouth. She grinned at me, then immediately did it again; I had to fight to make sure my eyes didn't roll into the back of my head.

As her mouth came off my cock the second time, she moved down slightly to work on my balls. Again, her tongue slowly moved over them before her mouth went to work, taking each ball in and giving it a quick, firm suck. Katharine was clearly enjoying herself, a wide grin on her face as her talented mouth toyed with my cock and balls. She never ceased to amaze me; her incredible blowjob was threatening to distract me from what I initially had in mind. I swallowed, steeling my nerves and trying very hard not to make my voice waver.

"Stop." I mostly succeeded, sounding much more authoritative than I felt. Katharine obeyed, pulling off of my cock and looking up at me. "Turn around, Caroline...I'm going to fuck your ass."

Katharine's eyes went wide; she had not expected that. She seemed to go through an intense mental argument with herself in the span of two seconds, then the grin I had come to love returned.

"Oui, monsieur." She stood up and turned around, sticking her ass out. I couldn't stand up to fuck her, so I took her by the waist and pulled her down onto me. My cock pressed against her asshole, and I could feel her tense up. I put my head on her shoulder; she was breathing heavily, and I could feel that her pulse was racing.

"Katharine," I whispered, and she looked at me. I could see an apprehensive look on her face. "Are you sure?" She swallowed, then nodded. "Okay."

I made sure I had a firm grip of her waist, and pushed my cock inside of her. Her ass was incredibly tight, so much tighter than her pussy. She gasped, and I gently kissed her neck. Her hands found mine, and we clasped as I started to push further in. I took it slow, making sure that neither one of us got hurt. When I was about halfway in, I hit a roadblock. I could feel that she had tensed herself up completely.

"Caroline, you need to relax," I told her, kissing her neck. She didn't stop biting her lip, but she took a deep breath and nodded. I could feel her ass relax, and I pushed in further. "That's it...good girl." Her thumb rubbed the back of my hand, and I kissed her neck again.

The going got easier as she relaxed, and I soon found myself buried in her ass. She gasped when I started to pull back; her ass got so tight it felt like my cock was going to snap in two. My own breathing and heart rate increased dramatically, and it wasn't until Katharine calmed down and relaxed again that I was able to move.

"Monsieur," she purred, "your cock feels so good in my ass..."

"I'm glad you like it, Caroline...your ass feels incredible."

She blushed, smiling. "Merci, monsieur."

I pulled back further, then pushed forward, her magnificent ass holding my cock tight. I started to build a rhythm, very slowly building speed as I fucked Katharine's ass. She gasped every time I pushed in, letting out a low moan when I pulled out. Her gasps and moans were coming closer together as I fucked her faster and faster, and she started to push back against me as I did.

I started kissing her neck again, my hands moving up to her breasts. My thumbs circled her hard nipples as I palmed her tits, and I reveled in the happy moan she let out. I was still fucking her ass faster, and I could tell that I was going to cum soon.

"Mmmm Caroline," I started, "I'm gonna cum soon, honey...you want me to cum in your mouth?"

"No, monsieur." She shook her head. "Please, monsieur, cum in my ass...fill it up with your cum!"

Simply hearing her ask for it in her sexy French accent was enough to put me on the brink. I buried my cock in her ass and gently bit down on her shoulder, crying out in pleasure as I came. I held her still, filling her up with as much cum as I could give her, before I finally let her go.

She gently pulled herself off of my cock, standing before me in just her choker, stockings and heels. She crouched down and quickly cleaned me up, then gathered up her clothes and started to leave. When she reached the doorway, I spoke.

"Caroline, that was...incredible."

She smiled, and blushed. "Merci, monsieur."

12