LA Aces Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once she had gotten accustomed to the feeling of my cock inside of her, she looked at me and smiled. She was a vision; beautiful pale skin, gorgeous red hair, phenomenal green eyes. She was strikingly beautiful, almost like a work of art. I found myself being gentle with her, like I was afraid I would break her.

Gentle as I was, though, I was still affecting her. She gasped as I pushed myself into her, biting down on her lip. She had wrapped her legs around me, and was pulling me close to her. I leaned in and kissed her, our tongues dancing briefly before I moved on.

While I continued to stroke her left breast, my tongue flicked over her right nipple, making her gasp and then moan as I repeated the motion. I wrapped my lips around it, and sucked. She shuddered at this, and I felt her cunt tighten around my cock. I took it as a sign that she was close.

I sped up my fucking, still taking care not to completely cut loose. She groaned her approval, breathing heavily and writhing underneath me. She bucked against me as I thrust into her; my eyes almost rolled into the back of my head from the sensation. She came first, but only barely; a seemingly never-ending fountain of cream flowed over my cock as I fired my load into her.

I collapsed next to her again, totally drained. I hugged her close to me, kissing her neck and stroking her flaming hair. I looked out the window; it was nearly dawn. Tomorrow, or today, would require some fancy thinking on my part. But for now, I just held Renee close as we both drifted off to sleep.