LA Aces Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, guys," Sophia started, "Don't we have to get back to work?"

I broke the kiss and looked back at Sophia; she obviously didn't like having to ask what she just did, but she had a point. Luckily, I had an answer that made us all happy.

"That's what I was coming to say," I said, catching my breath. "They're shutting down shooting for the rest of the day. Something about Africa being a go." I turned my attention back to Renee, kissing her again. "God, I want you..."

"In here," she said, breathlessly. I opened the door and picked Renee up, but was stopped from carrying her in by Sophia.

"Can I come, too?" she asked.

Renee practically screamed "Yes!" before I could even open my mouth, and the three of us made our way into the dressing room. I saw a couch at one end of the room, but instead I went for the bed, dropping Renee on it and quickly beginning to undress.

I had my shirt off and was hastily pulling at my belt when I felt Sophia grab me from behind, her hands rubbing my chest. She kissed and sucked my neck, moving up to my ear and whispering, "I told you I'd get you."

Renee had sat herself up on the bed, and was now enjoying the sight of Sophia kissing my neck and rubbing my chest. She had unbuttoned her jeans, and had her hand was buried in her pants as she watched us with rapt attention.

I finished pulling off my belt, and quickly stepped out of my jeans and underwear. Renee's eyes lit up as she saw my cock; it was already fully erect from our brief make-out session. She went to take it into her mouth, but Sophia stopped her.

"Nuh-uh," she said, grinning. "I get him first."

Renee bowed her head, backing away. "Yes, Mistress."

Sophia pulled down and stepped out of her blue sweatpants, tossing them aside along with her matching panties. I could see that she was already wet, both from having cum before and from her arousal at the situation she found herself in. She got down on all fours, so that her head was resting on the foot of the bed, and beckoned Renee to come closer to her.

"Come fuck me, Nick," she ordered as she started to peel off Renee's tight jeans. I looked to Renee for approval; she nodded eagerly. I stepped forward, lining my cock up with Sophia's moist slit. "Come on," she said as I brushed my head against her cunt, "Don't tease me. Fuck me."

I pushed the head of my cock into her; as I expected, it was fairly easy going. Sophia's pussy was already wet and creamy, so I had little difficulty as I slid the length of my cock inside of her. Her pussy was almost as tight as it was wet; I groaned in pleasure as I felt her muscles envelop my member.

"Fuck, that's it," Sophia said, encouraging me. "Come on, baby; fuck me!"

I put a hand on her back to steady myself, and started to fuck her. I started slow, then built more speed, settling into a nice rhythm of pushing in and out of her. Once she had timed my thrusts, Sophia started pushing back against me, rocking back and forth as I moved in and out of her.

While this was going on, Sophia was also attending to Renee. She pulled off Renee's jeans, licking her soaked panties. Renee gasped; whatever they had just finished, it had obviously left her very sensitive. Sophia seemed to realize that, and went at Renee with slow, gentle licks.

She pulled Renee's panties down to her ankles, then placed her hands back on the floor to steady herself. Sophia kissed Renee's inner thighs gently, making her gasp and run her fingers through Sophia's hair.

"Ohhh, God," Renee moaned, "Lick me, Mistress!"

Sophia smiled, and carefully inserted her tongue into Renee's pussy. I wondered what it was about Sophia that made Renee call her Mistress, even when Sophia was the one doing the servicing. Sophia's tongue gently probed at Renee's pussy, licking her sensitive cunt.

I started to fuck her harder; tasting Sophia's cream on Renee's tongue had driven me mad with arousal, and I knew I'd have to get off soon if I was going to be good for more than one orgasm.

"Ooo, Nick," Sophia cooed, muffled slightly by Renee's cunt. "That's how I like it...give it to me hard!"

I furrowed my brow and went to work at meeting her request. I thrust myself into her as hard as I could, watching her rock back and forth and savoring the feeling of her hot cunt around my cock.

"Yeah, that's how you like it," I said. "You wanna get fucked like a little slut, don't you?"

Sophia cried out "Ohhh, fuck yes! I'm your fucking slut!" and briefly took her head away from Renee's pussy. Reaching out, I grabbed her by the back of the neck and pushed her right back down.

"Keep licking, slut!" I barked. "You're not in charge now; I am!" I kept Sophia pinned to the bed, my hips smacking against hers as I fucked her hard. "I'm gonna fucking cum, bitch! Don't you cream your little cunt until Renee does! You hear me?"

Sophia nodded, licking and kissing Renee's pussy with renewed passion. I closed my eyes and grunted, slamming myself into her. "Here it comes! Gonna fill you up with my fucking cum!" I did just that, blasting my hot load into Sophia's cunt.

Renee seemingly couldn't believe what she was seeing; the sight of her Mistress being knocked down a peg or two must have been new to her. She looked up at me, then back down at Sophia, then up to me again. She looked like she was about to say something, but was distracted by Sophia's skilled tongue.

"Fuuuck," she moaned, rubbing her chest through her purple blouse. "Make me cum, Mistress...please, make your slave fucking CUMMMM!!!" Renee screamed loudly, sweet cream flowing from her pussy into Sophia's waiting mouth.

To her credit, Sophia waited just like I told her to, and didn't start to cream her own cunt until Renee's juices had touched her lips. She writhed in pleasure, happily licking up Renee's cream as her own cum poured down her thighs.

I pulled Sophia up to me, and kissed her forcefully. This time, I tasted Renee's pussy on her tongue. Sophia moaned into my mouth, then broke the kiss. "Fuck my ass?" she asked, biting her lip.

I smiled; Sophia made it sound like I was asking her to do some horrible favor that I couldn't possibly enjoy. "I suppose," I said.

I spun Sophia around so that she was facing Renee again, and pressed my cock against her ass. I didn't think she had expected me to go at her from this position, with both of us standing, but I really didn't care. I grabbed her hips and pulled her close, popping the head of my cock into her ass. She gasped, the sound seemingly more of pain and surprise than pleasure.

Renee heard it, and apparently didn't like the idea of her Mistress not being pleasured. She scooted into position and started kissing Sophia's pussy, mimicking the movements that Sophia had used on her moments ago. This time, Sophia moaned, spreading her legs a little to give us both better access.

Sophia's ass was much tighter than her pussy, almost painfully so. After pushing myself in as far as I could go, I started to very slowly withdraw. Sophia seemed to relax as I did, so I took the opportunity and pushed myself deeper than I had previously been able to. "Jesus, you're tight," I groaned as I struggled to penetrate her further.

Sophia did not respond; she just kept a tight grip on Renee's hair. I knew that I was being rough with her, and I was very surprised that she hadn't yet asked me to ease up. It made me respect her a little more. Wouldn't make me stop fucking her as hard, but I respected her more.

Renee started to focus in on Sophia's clit, smothering the swollen nub with soft licks and kisses. Through gritted teeth, Sophia moaned, and the moan only became more intense as I started to pull out once more.

I pulled myself back until just the head of my cock was in Sophia's ass, letting Renee pleasure her for a little while. I reached a couple of fingers around to her pussy, gathering a bit of her cream and rubbing it along my shaft. The extra bit of lubrication helped as I pushed myself back in, as there was much less of a struggle getting my cock deep into Sophia's ass.

As she loosened up a bit, Sophia grew to enjoy my sodomy a little more. She moaned in pleasure as I started to build speed, fucking her slowly but steadily. Her pleasure was only increased by the fact that Renee was doing the same thing to her pussy; she gently slid two fingers in and out of Sophia's cunt in time with my thrusts into her ass.

"Fuuuck," Sophia moaned. "Mmm, you're both so fucking good...fuck me!"

My eyes found Renee's, and we each nodded. Somehow, we were on the same wavelength, and our fucking stayed synchronized even as we sped up. Renee matched her fucking of Sophia's pussy with a tongue-lashing of her clit; seeing this, I started to kiss and lick Sophia's neck.

Renee's tongue danced all around Sophia's pleasure button, alternately teasing it with the tip and attacking it with her full tongue. Sophia obviously appreciated the efforts, as she ran her fingers through Renee's hair. "Mmm, good girl," she cooed.

Inexplicably, I found myself feeling jealous of Renee. Still kissing and licking Sophia's neck, I also started to rub her breasts through her t-shirt. After a while of this, I peeled it off; the shirt was clinging to her sweat-soaked breasts like it didn't want to leave them. I grabbed her nipples and twisted them roughly, drawing a pained gasp, then began to rub my palms along the curves of her chest.

Sophia rewarded this with a moan of satisfaction. She took one hand out of Renee's hair and brought it up to mine, running her fingers through my hair. "Mmm, and such a good boy, too," she said as I continued to kiss and rub her.

My cock twitched inside of Sophia's ass; I knew that I was going to cum soon. "Sophia," I started, still attending to her neck, "I'm going to—"

"Cum in my ass, Nick!" she said, cutting me off. "Fill me up!" As soon as she said it, I started to cum, my cock shooting hot cum all the way up into Sophia's ass. I moaned, muffled by her neck; cumming in her ass felt even better than cumming in her pussy.

The feeling of my hot cum in her ass sent Sophia over the edge; she came for a second time, this time licked up and swallowed by a happy and hungry Renee. "Ooo, such a good boy and a good girl," she said, rewarding our efforts. "You're both so good." As I pulled out of her ass, she said, "There must be some way for me to repay you for that."

She walked behind me, wrapping her hand around my still-hard cock, jacking it. "Mmm, this seems familiar," she said, teasingly. "But I bet Renee knows how to make it even better than last time."

Renee took the hint, and immediately scooted back toward me. She was lying on her stomach, propping herself up on her elbows; her purple blouse was the only piece of clothing left on between us. She took the head of my cock into her mouth, giving it a hard suck while Sophia jacked my shaft.

Sophia took her hand off of my cock, and took a handful of Renee's hair. "Come on, slave," she said, forcing Renee to deepthroat me, "Taste your Mistress' ass!"

"Oh, fuuuck," I groaned, placing my hands on the sides of Renee's head. I brushed a few strands of hair out of her face, and she looked up at me lovingly.

After a moment, Sophia pulled Renee back, wrapping her right hand around my cock and using her left to stroke Renee's hair. "There's a good girl," she intoned. "Such a good little slave, Renee."

Renee responded to Sophia's praise by sucking me harder; I could tell that she loved having us both stand over her, dominant. Sophia didn't seem to be content with just one submissive; she turned her attention to me.

"Mmm, and you're a good boy, Nicky," she said, tightening her grip on my cock. "I bet you love having Miss Sophia's hand jacking you off..."

"Oh, yeah," I answered. "I love it."

Sophia smiled. "Good boy." She kissed me, forcing her tongue into my mouth. She must have pulled her hand away from Renee's hair, because she grabbed the back of my head and pulled me as close to her as possible, pressing her entire body against me. I let her take complete control of the kiss, not that I had much choice; with my cock firmly in her grasp and her tongue halfway down my throat, Sophia made sure I knew she was in charge.

When she broke the kiss, there was a fire in her eyes that I hadn't seen before. Renee must have seen it, too, as she started to suck harder on my head and swirl her tongue around it. That look in Sophia's eye told me that she knew she was in complete control, and that she could make us do anything she wanted. More than that, it told me that I would happily do whatever she asked.

"You about ready to cum, Nick?" she asked. I nodded. "Good. Do it on Renee's face."

Renee immediately backed off, licking my cock with the tip of her tongue while Sophia continued to jack my shaft. "Oh, God..." I moaned, "I'm gonna cum, Sophia...fuck, I'm gonna cum soon...oh, shit YEEESSSS!!!" I closed my eyes and threw my head back as I came, plastering my load all over Renee's gorgeous face. Sophia kept jerking me, milking my cock for every drop of hot milk that she could get.

When she finally let me go, my knees were so weak that I could barely stand. I stumbled to the couch and sat down, my cock aching from the tightness of Sophia's grip and the force with which I had just cum.

At Sophia's behest, Renee got up on her knees on the bed, her face still covered with my cum. She folded her hands in her lap, smiling pleasantly, waiting for her Mistress' orders. I knew, and from the look of it Sophia did too, that Renee would do absolutely anything she said. Seeing Renee so submissive, and Sophia so dominant, started bringing my cock back to life.

Sophia made a show of pacing in front of the bed, watching Renee watch her, deciding what she was going to do with her next. She slowly leaned in and kissed Renee's cheek, her tongue sliding out to lick it. She smiled as she tasted my cum. "Mmm, Nick," she said, licking up some more, "Your cum tastes even better than Renee said."

"Th-thank you," I stammered, wondering what was coming over me. Sophia had me completely wrapped around her finger, and I was loving every second of it.

Sophia continued to slowly lick my cum off of Renee's face. Her tongue slowly covered Renee's right cheek, scooping up my jizz and bringing it into her mouth. She moved up to Renee's forehead, her tongue again giving it a long lick. Sophia took her time, savoring the taste of Renee's sweat mixed with my semen. After every swipe of her tongue against Renee's skin, Sophia swallowed, and every time she did she gave the same happy smile.

Renee seemed to be trembling with arousal as Sophia licked her face clean. Her eyes followed Sophia's tongue as it slowly moved over her skin. I was jealous of her; Sophia's slow, deliberate cleaning was a powerfully erotic sight from a distance, but it must have been even more so from up close.

Sophia knew that she was the center of attention, and she loved it. She drew out her every movement; I realized that I had even brought my breathing in line with the slow motion of her tongue over Renee's flesh.

Satisfied that Renee's forehead was clean, Sophia moved to her left cheek. By now, Renee's face with flushed with arousal, and my cock was slowly getting hard again. Still, Sophia took her time, relishing the power she held over both of us. We were frozen in place, watching in awe as the dominant Sophia continued to meticulously lick Renee's face clean.

Sophia moved down to Renee's chin, now the only part of her face that had any cum left on it. Sophia licked it up, looking up into Renee's eyes and giving her a devilish grin. She swallowed the milky load, as she had all the others, and pulled back a little to survey her work. She seemed satisfied; she leaned in and softly kissed Renee's lips, then pulled back and stood up straight.

"Well," she said, after a moment of awed silence from Renee and me. "What now?"

Sophia was interrupted by loud knocking at the door. "Sophia? Renee? Are you in there?" A concerned male voice asked. "We have to talk! I've got big news!"

12