La Bocca D'Oro

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ABigCat
ABigCat
111 Followers

Two blinks from bursting, Luke picked Maria up and plonked her back in her chair. Her mouth was still agape as he dropped to his knees, spread her legs wide and shoved his mouth between them.

Her sex was flushed puffy and slimy with her arousal, overflowing his tongue as he lapped into her hole. For a moment Maria was silent, for another he expected to feel the cold prod of a gun at his head. Was this allowed? Taking over like this and denying Maria her test? Then he daubed a tongue load of juices over her swollen clitoris and Maria gasped and locked both hands and feet behind his head.

He'd take that as a yes.

Luke licked and probed and sucked while his cock's pulsing slowed and Maria moaned and puffed and trembled. He tried to take his time, but she was too delicious and way too keen, grinding her hips at his increasingly messy chin and muttering staccato Italian. A minute barely past and her muttering grew into groans and all he wanted was to see this gorgeous woman orgasm again. He sucked her fat cherry into him, flickered his tongue, and braced himself.

Her grinding stopped, her legs flopped open, her sex pulsed once against his lips... then she howled. She gripped his head hard to her, clamping her thighs to his ears. He laughed, smothered by her orgasm, beaten up by it as her hungry sex chewed every last bit of pleasure from his mouth. It was only when she relaxed, and he lost his thigh-muffs, that he could hear her laughing too.

"Mother... fucker," she croaked, reaching between her knees and pulling his face up to her kiss. "At last! Thank you!" She laughed and licked his chin and lips like a cat with a kitten, then smacked his ass. "Come on, we are quits, let me do you now," She gripped his buttocks, wriggling to the edge of her seat. "I'm going to suck you dry in ten seconds flat, you lucky boy." She curled over his member, tongue curled out, ready for him, but he moved away.

All he had to do was cum. Stand up, take a breath and let the Golden Mouth do her worst. He could explode and go home, and no-one would ever know how close he came to being in real trouble.

The one thing he didn't need to do, the worst thing he could do, was proclaim, "Re-start the clock." And pull Maria's beach dress off over her head.

Especially when doing so revealed her scowling behind a mess of curls. "-the fuck?" she said. "You know we are done, yes? Let me suck you off. You don't owe me no more."

He pushed her back in the seat, pulled her hips toward him, and poised his cock at her slavering hole. "You don't tell me when I can cum," he rumbled.

She smiled, but with narrowed eyes. "Ok, super boy. You give me another five minutes. And I bet I you this. In these five minutes you will cum twice for me." She prodded his chest. "And then you will give me two million dollars for your foolishness. Capisce? Oh!"

He slid his entire length into her, a tight fit, stretching her hole wide. Her eyes swelled to great circles, and then shut. Her jaw dropped and she sighed long and deep.

Maria lay limp, grunting with his slow strokes in her tight wet hole. Then slowly she started tipping her hips up to dig him deeper. He curled over her, kissed her firm breasts, and ran his tongue around her cinnamon nipples, making her shiver and arch to him as if they were little clits.

She grew loose and liquid around his pumping, moaning and stirring her hips, urging his pace and locking heels to his thrusting buttocks.

He bucked into her and she buried her face into his neck, wrapping arms around his head. Her breath caught and he focussed on pushing harder, faster, forcing her to grip onto him hard as he rocked. The vigour of his work slid safety-locks shut beneath his balls. Suddenly he could fuck this woman all day. Maria's feet pressed to his chest, her fingers clawed his buttocks. He pummelled on.

Her groans grew to whimpers, to cries and her motions stiffened against him. Her hole quivered around his hydraulic pumping. "Yes," she muttered. "Oh yes. Yes. Y–"

She pushed her mouth to him, her tongue swirling and screaming into a kiss. He wrapped arms around her and shoved hard, juddering her orgasm out of her mouth, and into his.

Her orgasm flipped his locks open again, but he bit down hard. Laying her down across the wide sun-warmed seat as she uncoiled from him. "I think maybe I pay you," Maria said huskily, writhing in post-coital bliss. "Or marry you. No don't stop." She pushed up to his hips as he tried to pull out.

"I'm close," Luke muttered.

Maria smiled, blushed now from neck to breasts. "Good," she said and swivelled carefully around his cock, until she was flat out, legs-together on her front. Still lodged insider her, his slippery cock dug deep between the globes of her perfect bottom, her prim position and closed thighs doubling the pleasure as he straddled her body and ploughed her again.

He fought the urge to explode while she did everything she could to burst him: tipping her hips up at his thrusts until her buttocks slapped on his front, gasping, "motherfucker... give... me... cum", wriggling her fingers at her clit until she was close again, too. In fact it was Maria's rigidness and sudden burst of expletives that threatened to do him. Her hole sucked at his thrusts as she gasped and he rammed her over the top of another climax, both laughing and howling as her rush whiplashed her body beneath him.

Now Luke let go, as Maria lay flopped and sated, he quickened his pace further. His skin tingled and balls tensed ready for release. A rising growl rumbled out of his chest, he ground to a trembling halt...

"YES!" Maria squirmed and slipped off him.

"NO!" Luke gripped his cock in both hands like a live grenade.

She hopped around in the seat and grabbed his cock off him, grinning hugely and rubbing him quickly in both hands. Just in time too, as his hips thrust from the seat, he roared and then fountained two feet into the air. She squeaked and dropped her mouth over his pumping tip.

Maria had predicted the 'lovely mess' at least, rolling from her lips as she sucked his frantic jets into her. She locked still over his twitching body, a cat inflicting a killing bite. Motionless but for gulped staccato laughter and a sinuous wriggle to her tongue as she consumed his climax.

The woman sucked until his spasms ebbed, and then she licked and kissed him calm, her lips and tongue super-lubed as she finished him off with a slow self-absorbed delight. She blushed as she caught his eye sucking her own lips clean and pecked a kiss to his nodding, sated phallus.

"One," she said, showily checking her wrist.

With hysterical giggles from Maria, Luke slid off the seat and flopped like a side of beef to the floor. He lay on his back in the warm sun, his eyes shut and a breeze cooled his wet, still lazily pumping erection. He grinned. He would not cum again for a week, of that he was certain.

Maria slinked off the seat and crawled toward him, grinning. She knelt beside him and kissed him deeply, and then plucked more kisses his chest, abs and finally his tired, happy cock. She stood over him, stepped astride his head and surveyed his spent form stretched out in front of her. He suddenly felt like a plate of food. How could she still be hungry?

"I am afraid sucking you has got me wet again," she said. "Look."

The sun shone through Maria's legs, lighting up her sex shimmering gold, its rays glittered in the juices looped to her thigh. Even after the blowjob of its life, his cock lifted its head. Maria must have been watching for this, because she cheered.

"I told you," she said, slowly lowering her hips further, "I told I make you cum twice. You want this, hmm?" Without waiting for an answer she dropped into a splayed squat on his mouth.

Luke wasn't sure if he did, until Maria's wetness hit his lips and he tasted salt, then the soaked, resilient kiss of her labia. He licked up into her, and then toyed with her bud as she sighed above him as if lowering into a hot bath. With a sting of annoyance he felt his dick nudge in response to the marshmallow flesh in his mouth.

She peered down at him between her knees, spreading her lips wide to push out the thick nipple of her clit. He knew what she wanted. She wanted her clamouring bud sucked. He made her wait, lapping a soft tongue from hole to hood. Let her drip for it.

She shuddered and ground on him, releasing her lips to steady herself on his chest. She muttered her Italian and seemed to be trying to breathe out another rising orgasm, rolling her hips on his face, and cursing. Finally, he sucked her into him and she cried out, losing her poise completely and collapsing onto all fours, splayed to his calm, careful licking.

"So beautiful," she murmured and his sleepy cock awoke to Maria's warm engulfment, dropping her head over his new erection. Within seconds it started clenching almost painfully stiff, her insistent sucking broken only so she could lick and kiss and coo at it.

Soon her hand got involved again, too, milking him into her. Melting him from the waist down. In his delirium between her thighs he had no idea how much or how little time had passed. All that existed was that gorgeous pull, her dirty, angelic kisses and the eager, wet sex filling his mouth. He sucked at her clit in time with her sucking him. Curling two fingers into the spongy mass of her g-spot, and relishing her moans over his newly-bursting member, humming himself into her.

Dimly, somewhere deep at the last remaining lucid part of his brain, he had a thought about holding on. That he had no money and now owed this wonder-woman two million dollars. But it was very dim. And very deep. And just as Maria's hips pushed harder to him, and quivered, so his rose to her mouth as if by the irrepressible strength of her suction.

Her hand blurred his cock into her mouth, into her mounting groans. His fingers dug out her pleasure and he sucked at it and flapped his tongue to her throbbing clit until she yelped. Then suddenly and to some hidden cue, they locked solid together, quivered for a heartbeat. And burst.

Maria's cries gulped as Luke erupted in her mouth and roared into her sex. He wrapped an arm around her hips, holding her squirming tight to him just as she held his twitching cock steady to her squealing swallows. The orgasm charged around between them, flaring to an almost unbearable brightness, out of her, into him, out of him, into her.

They eked it out, sucking and licking every last gasp and pulse of each other. Before long, they were left flat out, flopped, idly chuckling and kissing sated bits.

"Check your watch," Luke said, with a feeble rush of panic.

"What?" Maria dabbed pillowy kisses to his softening cock.

"How long did you take to do me?" He twisted, trying to see her watch for himself, but what he thought was Maria's watch was just a bracelet with a huge stone where the face should be.

"Oh I don't care, silly boy." Maria cackled. "Unless... give me five minutes more? I bet I make you cum again. Three times. Three million." She wrapped her lips around his comatose member. "Hmm?"

ABigCat
ABigCat
111 Followers
12