La Contessa Ch. 04

Story Info
Tour of the Palazzo before going to Julia's room for sex.
4k words
4.54
8k
2
0

Part 4 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/16/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlaveNano
SlaveNano
125 Followers

This is the fourth chapter of a completed BDSM novel entitled 'La Contessa'. I am publishing it on Literotica a chapter at a time every few days.

La Contessa

The most decadent city...

The most perverted of mistresses...

Renowned for her cruelty and the bizarre sexual tasks her household servants perform for her, La Contessa's reputation is well established. And Venice of the eighteenth century has degenerated into a decadent and lascivious city, the perfect backdrop for her perverted games.

***

Chapter 4: La Palazzo

"How do you think it went?" I ask Julia, as we trace our steps back along the passage past the thrusting marble breasts of the Nereides, their faces appearing to smile with satisfaction that I'm prey, lured and captured by their subtle wiles.

"Ok, I think. There were a couple of moments where I thought she might turn against you, but she didn't. And she's offered you a further test of servitude, which will be challenging for you. But, if you pass, I believe she'll welcome you in her household as her slave. So, yes, it was encouraging."

"Have you any idea what she has in mind?" I ask.

"No, I don't, but be warned her desires are decadent and perverse, so prepare yourself. What did you make of La Contessa?" Julia enquires.

"Mesmerising," I laugh, and Julia laughs with me, understanding precisely what I mean. "That presence. I've known plenty of beautiful women in my time but she has something special. Her gaze can turn you into clay, moulding you to her needs, and there's nothing you can do to resist. It's both disconcerting but fascinating; you don't want to be drawn in but you can't help yourself."

Julia stops and shoots a glance at me, "Very perceptive Roberto, that's exactly how it is. She's a remarkable woman. I feel the same, even though I'm her maid and don't play an active part in her games. Yet, I'm still drawn to her."

"And what about us?" I ask.

"Do you think she knows? It was unsettling how she questioned you about our meeting and the way she teased me as if she knew what we did in the gondola."

"I don't see how," I reply, "she's guessing. I mean... her sexy maid and a horny young man... it doesn't take much to work out what might happen."

"Maybe, but there's more. It's scary, she understands things instinctively. She definitely suspects something."

"You worry too much," I say pinning her up against the corner of the passage. I run my hand under her skirt and up her leg whilst planting a kiss on her lips. At first her lips are soft and yielding as if she wants to give in to the kiss, but then she breaks suddenly from my clasp.

"Not here, Roberto. You've got to learn. What if a servant sees us and reports back to La Contessa? It's too risky."

"When, then? You've got the rest of the day to show me around, she said so herself."

"Later maybe, but for now, I've got to give you a tour of the palazzo."

I get over the disappointment, and am encouraged by her hint of the possibility of finding some place to make love later in the day. I concentrate on what she has to say. Julia proceeds to describe the rooms of the palazzo and introduce me to its staff.

The opulence of the palazzo, which was obvious last night, is confirmed by the tour Julia gives me. The palace, built entirely from the best Italian marble, is symmetrical, divided into two halves by a splendid marble staircase and a sweeping set of stairs leading to the reception rooms on the first floor. Julia explains that we are on the second floor, the rooms to the left of the central staircase being La Contessa's private chambers: her boudoir, dressing room, office, private sitting room and bedrooms. Julia tells me it's the part of the palace she's most familiar with as La Contessa's personal maid.

The grand staircase is only used for special occasions and is normally out of bounds, but we are able to use the back staircase. The state rooms are on the first floor; the doors to these rooms stay locked but Julia describes them and their uses. One side of the main staircase is taken up entirely by the grand ballroom, used only for balls and concerts when La Contessa wants to impress the rich and powerful.

"Oh," Julia gasps, "you must see it Roberto. I'm sure you will one day if La Contessa accepts you into her employment. It's so magnificent, it really is. You'll never have seen anything so splendid."

On the other side of the staircase there's another set of public rooms: a salon used for more intimate functions, a games room with card tables and a billiard table, a private reception room and even a little theatre. All I get to see is the massive entrance hall, its roof reaching up two floors to the roof of the palace. The doors leading from it are embellished with gold leaf, and the cupola set up high in the domed roof. I strain my neck. The symbols painted as frescoes on the ceiling are clear, the twelve signs of the Zodiac.

I raise a quizzical eyebrow. I'm intrigued. I'd expect a religious theme or classical allegory, "I can't see that going down too well with the Archbishop or the Council of Ten. They are renowned for their conservatism."

"La Contessa is a law unto herself," Julia explains. "She's extremely powerful. She only accepts the outward forms of the Catholic Church when it suits her, which is infrequently. As to the Doge and the Council of Ten, well," she whispers secretively, "to tell you the truth she has a hold over them. I don't know how, though they attend her parties and indulge themselves in whatever La Contessa has to offer."

I'm intrigued. The politics of Venice are complex. You have La Serenissima, the serene republic, this city of indulgence and sexual promiscuity, the Doge and the ruling Council of Ten at its head. Nominally conservative, but having lost control of what goes on in the city decades ago, they allow the decadence to flourish. Perhaps the proclivities of the political elite are closer to its people and its visitors than might be expected or, maybe, as Julia hints, La Contessa has a hold over them.

At the rear of the palace is a patio and private garden screened from the prying eyes of the overlooking palaces by a line of palm trees, with a cool fountain in the middle.

I cannot help but comment on another aspect of the palazzo and its decoration, the art work. As I've already seen from the marble statues of the Nereides it's openly libidinous, if not entirely debauched. In the guest quarters and public galleries it's more aligned with the tastes of the day. I know a lot about art from my adolescence when my father, a minor collector himself in more prosperous times, passed on all he knew. This awareness convinces me La Contessa has a large and magnificent collection.

There are frescoes by Tiepolo, canal scenes by Francesco Guardi and Canaletto, portraits by Rosalba Carriera and paintings by Sebastian Ricci, Pietro Longhi and other prominent artists of the age, all seemingly private commissions. This is an unrivalled art collection of great taste and magnificence. The pride of place in the entrance hall is a huge canvas by Canaletto occupying the whole back wall of the landing between the staterooms and the private apartments. It's obviously a private commission. It depicts the Grand Canal during the Carnevale in exquisite detail, the throngs of revellers in different masks painted with exacting accuracy and vibrant colours. At the centre of the painting is the palazzo taking pride of place with La Contessa on its balcony overlooking proceedings in an elaborate mask decorated with ostrich feathers.

After exploring the state rooms we descend into the bowels of the palace. Julia introduces me to the other members of the household. It's hard to remember all the names of the staff I meet. We sit around a huge table in the kitchen surrounded by brass pans and jelly moulds hanging from the ceiling sharing pots of strong black coffee and cakes. Julia chats amiably with the other kitchen and domestic staff and appears to have a rapport with them. I get the impression that, though La Contessa is a firm mistress who requires everything to be done to the exacting standards she demands, she's also a fair employer, and looks after her staff well. The household appear to accept the bizarre nature of her behaviour.

I comment on this to Julia and she agrees with my assessment. She does give me a word of warning and advice though.

"Yes, I've a good relationship with the other staff but then, you have to remember, I'm La Contessa's personal maid. I don't do any management of the household but passing on her personal wishes is mostly down to me. I have a powerful position, and to cross me would be a slight to La Contessa. I should warn you there can be tension between the household staff and those chosen as her play-things as they're called. It's as well to be aware. Everybody's familiar with her predilections and, whether they approve or not is irrelevant, they'll never comment. Lucio is La Contessa's household manager. You must look out for him. He's La Contessa's eyes and ears in the palazzo. His influence is equal to mine but in a different way. He manages the household; I manage La Contessa's wishes. But he has spies everywhere. This is why we must be so careful if..."

"If what...?" I interject with a smile.

"If we are to continue, with our... dalliance."

"Ah, then it's possible," I add triumphantly.

"Only if we are careful and keep it secret. I'm not sure if you realise the dangers. La Contessa runs a strict house. She'll be furious if she finds out."

"So, do you know how much La Contessa is worth? This palace, the works of art alone, must be worth a fortune."

"No," Julia laughs, "I'm her maid not her accountant! Really, I couldn't say. There's all this you can see, there's her hunting lodge and country estate in Piedmont and other properties and business interests. I've heard the figure of 20,000 ducats a year mentioned, and that's only her personal income without the value of the properties or estates."

"Whew," I gasp, "that's a fortune."

"And she uses it to express her innermost desires."

After completing the tour, Julia takes me up to the fourth storey of the palazzo and the servants' quarters.

"These are the rooms for La Contessa's permanent staff. Many of the kitchen staff and domestics come in from other parts of the city. You'll be a member of her private retinue and live in the palazzo. Your role will be to serve La Contessa in her perverted sexual games but not all the time. In between times you will be given other household tasks to do."

Julia provides me with a uniform in La Contessa's livery, including a white tunic with a black swan on it, a symbol I've already seen around the palazzo.

Understandably, the decor in the servants' quarters is much plainer, but it's still comfortable. My own room is a reasonable size and perfectly adequate. I must remember to get permission to return to my lodgings to collect such belongings as I have. Julia explains that Lucio will arrange the terms of my contract with La Contessa, and payment.

The long corridor echoes to the sound of our feet. Julia casts an anxious eye up and down the passage.

"Quickly," she says ushering me through a door into her room.

It smells of her, of perfumed soap and her scent. Julia's quarters are not merely functional, they are positively commodious. She has her own sitting room with a writing desk, because she acts as La Contessa's personal secretary, a dressing room, and a bedroom with, I note with a smile of anticipation, a rather grand bed. I jump onto it and bounce up and down.

"Well this looks comfy Julia. You're well looked after. Here, come and join me," I say, patting the cover and inviting her to sit beside me.

"Yes, I know," she replies, "I consider myself lucky. After my parents died I was raised in an orphanage. La Contessa came there to choose children for her staff. I must have been about 11 or 12 at the time. I remember it vividly; this grand lady being paraded in front of the orphans in their tatters. Anyway, for whatever reason, she chose me, and I've never looked back. She seemed to take a liking to me. She had other staff teach me to read and write and I got ever more responsible jobs until she made me her personal maid. I was thrilled when she summoned me to tell me about my appointment. It was the best day of my life. She says she likes my sunny disposition... it's a balance to her darkness, at least that's what she says.

"I love my job, Roberto. I love serving her. I know she can be demanding and harsh but I don't care, and it's her right to make those demands. Everything has to be perfect for her and, when I see the results, it makes me feel good. For instance, I get to help her to dress. I handle her beautiful clothes and get to touch the gorgeous materials. And when I see how fabulous she looks and, believe me, she always looks amazing; to think I've had a part in creating that is satisfying."

I sit quietly, fascinated by Julia's speech and her openness. I put my arm around her and give her a hug and she nestles her head against my shoulder.

"We have one thing in common, Julia, and that's losing parents at a young age. I was too young to remember my mother when she died, but I still miss my father lots. He took me everywhere with him, even to his business meetings. What little sense I have, I got from him. As I've said, he taught me an appreciation of art and architecture, pretty valuable if you live in a city such as Venice."

"I remember nothing about my parents. To be honest, it's La Contessa who's rescued me from what would have been a miserable life."

"So, is she a bit of a mother-figure to you?" I prompt, aware La Contessa is a mature woman and could well be old enough to be Julia's mother.

She laughs hysterically at the suggestion, "No Roberto, really, no! She's not a mother figure. She's... oh, never mind, you ought to shut up now and kiss me!"

I would have been intrigued to hear how Julia did see La Contessa but I was not going to turn down the invitation to kiss her. I push her onto the bed and roll onto her, planting my lips onto hers. We lay there kissing passionately. This is what I've been anticipating all day; to have Julia to myself. I loosen the cords on Julia's bodice, remove it and pull her cotton chemise over her head. Her skin is golden brown.

I've been yearning to see her tits bared for the first time. I've seen breasts of all shapes and sizes and, I can't help it, I love them. Love the varying angles of their curves, how they hang, how the soft flesh feels in my hands. And Julia's are indeed lovely, up there with the best! They are beautifully rounded but not too large. They are pert but deliciously soft and pliable. I can't resist leaning over and smothering them with kisses, to Julia's delight.

"You're lovely, Julia," I murmur before rolling my tongue around the bud of her nipple.

"Mm, flattery will get you... well, quite a long way actually!"

I break off to remove my own jerkin and shirt to reveal my smooth olive skin, exactly the same tone as Julia's. I want her body pressing against my bare flesh. Now, it's Julia's turn to admire my body as she runs her hand across my cheek and then across my hairless chest.

"Yes, tasty," she's says in appreciation.

We lie next to each other touching. I wrap my arms and squeeze her against me, her breasts pressing against my flesh. I feel the swelling of them against my chest. And then we kiss passionately. Our ardour is definitely aroused now. She helps me by lifting her hips, inviting me to pull skirt, petticoat, and knickerbockers down to her ankles where she shakes them off onto the floor in one movement. There she is in all her naked glory. I lean over, burying my mouth into the bush of hair above her sex and smothering her in kisses as she gasps with anticipation.

In my excitement I frantically unbutton my breeches and pull them off, flinging them onto the floor. My cock is hard. It's been hard from the moment I was invited into Julia's bedchamber. Julia wastes no time in taking it in her hand and running her fingers along the hard flesh and rubbing its tip. She's handles it with desire and confidence, it's obvious this is not the first time.

"It's so nice to touch. I want it, Roberto. I want it inside me."

"And you shall have it, my love."

I gently manoeuvre Julia onto her front. I admire every delicious curve of her lovely body. I lie by her side and run my fingers from her shoulders over her back until they come to rest on the little hollow above her arse. I gently brush the delicate hairs with the tip of my finger.

She sighs contentedly, "Mm, lovely. Don't stop."

I let my fingers explore the secret corner of her body, allowing them to drift downwards along the curve of her backside to excited gasps of arousal. I kneel over her and lean down to kiss her shoulders then, planting kisses along her back until I come to the spot above her backside, which obviously arouses her. This is lovely. I've fucked countless women, often in back-alleys on stone floors or impaling them against the flaking, plaster walls. So it's wonderful to have the time to explore the body of a beautiful woman with touch and kiss. In the short time we've spent time together I feel drawn to Julia; I like her and respect her. The tenderness I show her isn't feigned. I kiss the hollow in the small of her back.

"Ooh, yes, that's good. Kiss me on the arse, please," she pleads

"With pleasure," I reply.

I press my lips against the soft flesh of her backside. Whilst doing this I let my hand drift towards her sex and allow my fingers to brush her bush of soft brown hair.

"Oh god, Roberto, that's so nice. Touch me there. Put your fingers inside me."

I will do, but I prefer to keep her waiting and play with her a little longer. I run my fingers through the hairs, getting tantalisingly closer to the folds of her sex. She moans in appreciation of every touch. I run my finger along the lips of her cunt and feel the juices from her sex on my fingers. Then I insert a finger into her and she gasps. I gather the moistness and seek out the bud of her sex rolling my finger over it and pressing against the bone beneath it.

"Oh, that's good," she groans.

"Do you want it inside you?"

"Yes, now. Take me from behind."

She crouches, burying her head into the pillow and gripping onto the bed with her hands. Then she raises her backside into the air, inviting me to penetrate her. I kneel up behind her and grip her hips in my hands. She is sopping and my cock slides into her. I move gently inside her and take her 'doggy style'. From this position I can put my hands underneath her and rub her clit whilst still pumping into her.

"I want you Julia,"

"Give it to me. Touch me! Fuck me!"

I slide my cock into her faster and harder whilst still tugging at the hard nub of her sex. I feel ripples of pleasure rolling down her back. Her breaths get heavier and her groans more intense. I know she's about to climax. I go for one final push and thrust my cock inside her more deeply. She lets out a guttural scream as the waves of orgasm pump through her. It doesn't take long for me to follow as I groan and come into her. We both collapse onto the bed, exhausted and exhilarated. We lie silently for a few minutes holding each other. Finally, Julia breaks the silence.

"That was brilliant. It's been such a long time, I needed it so much."

"It was special for me Julia. I do this so often I've almost forgotten what it's like to be with a woman I desire, not just to make a living."

"But you know we can't carry on having sex Roberto."

"Why, because of your mistress?" I ask.

"No, or at least not only that. I can't get pregnant. It would give away what we've been up to and, besides, I don't want to lose my position here. We'll have to be careful and restrain ourselves."

SlaveNano
SlaveNano
125 Followers
12