La Contessa Ch. 07

Story Info
La Contessa dresses Roberto as a Venetian lady.
1.8k words
4.38
7.8k
3
0

Part 7 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/16/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlaveNano
SlaveNano
125 Followers

Author note: this chapter is an edited version of part of my Literotica story 'La Contessa's Game'.

Chapter 7: Transformation

It's only a few days before I'm summoned to attend La Contessa again. As I stand in her boudoir waiting to hear what service she requires from me today, my gaze is drawn to the stunning gown draped across the back of a chair. A dress fashioned in glimmering emerald silk with a mantle in rich cream and embroidered with a design of orange flowers. The sleeves and hem are trimmed with the most delicate Belgian lace. It's decorated with golden brocade and passementerie embedded with Venetian pearls. It's as magnificent a gown as I've ever seen, hardly surprising knowing how La Contessa is admired for the style and opulence of her dress.

La Contessa turns away from her bureau where she's writing a letter. I can't resist the temptation to remark on the gown.

"If I may be so bold, mistress, I have been admiring your dress. I believe you'll be the toast of Venice in this gown."

She fixes her steely gaze onto me as I instantly realise how inappropriate my comment is. I prepare myself for the inevitable reprimand. Her voice is a torrent of enraged disdain.

"How dare you offer your opinion without being asked? I don't expect to receive compliments from mere servants. What place do you think you hold in this household? You are a slave. Your thoughts and feelings mean nothing. What are you?"

"Your slave, mistress."

"And what are you to me?"

"Worthless, mistress. My place is only to serve you," I reply.

"That's better. Don't ever forget your place."

Then the tone of her voice changes. An enigmatic glint appears in her eyes and the hint of a smile on her lips.

"Besides, who says the dress is for me?"

Now she turns around in her chair and faces me with an appraising glare.

"Today, my servant, you are to serve me in a different way. You will entertain me. I am going to take you on a little expedition."

She leans forward, her pearl white teeth breaking into a mischievous smile which is more disconcerting than being rebuked. I'm left wondering what wicked plans her fertile imagination has conjured up.

"I'm glad you appreciate this gown slave, because today it will amuse me to see you dressed in it as a high class noble woman. Then, we will go out together for a little promenade so the good residents of Venice can admire us."

So this is the game La Contessa desires to play today. It's an unusual request, but I know well enough by now the bizarre sexual demands for which she's renowned. My first reaction is one of unease. I've never held any wish to dress in a woman's clothes before and the idea is challenging. Maybe I should be thankful my task is only to dress up for La Contessa and not be subjected to a more severe punishment.

"I will offer Julia to assist you whilst I retire to my dressing room to get ready. When I return, I expect to find you transformed into a Venetian noblewoman. I suspect my maid will rather enjoy the task, won't you Julia?"

"Oh yes, definitely, madam," she replies, an amused sparkle in her eyes.

As La Contessa withdraws into the private dressing room adjoining her boudoir, Julia approaches. She casts a glance over her shoulder to make sure her mistress is out of sight then runs her fingers along the inside of my breeches. My cock twitches with the first yearnings of arousal.

"Mm, I'm going to enjoy this," she says cupping my balls in her hand and squeezing them. "I think madam's set you an interesting challenge. I think you'll look sexy in women's undergarments!"

Personally, I'm not so convinced.

She unties the cord around my breeches and gently lowers them to my ankles. She runs her hands back up my thigh and brushes her fingers against my cock, now fully erect. She puts one finger against my lips gesturing me to keep silent whilst a hand wraps around my cock and pulls at it. Her touch is exquisite. How I'd love her to carry on and masturbate me, so I come over the floor of La Contessa's boudoir. But Julia has a task to perform. She releases my cock and goes to fetch an item of clothing from a pile laid out on an occasional table. She tells me to take the rest of my clothes off, which I do hurriedly, so by the time she returns I'm naked. Smiling playfully at me, Julia dangles a pair of silk cami-knickers in the air.

"You must put these on," she teases, "La Contessa wants every piece of your dress to be perfect."

I pull them gently up, the satin texture of the silk rubbing against my leg, thigh and finally, my genitals. It's hard to describe the sensation. On the one hand I feel humiliated, standing in front of Julia, my manhood enveloped in silk. The pull of my hard cock straining against the smooth material is deliciously sensuous. I sense myself succumbing to a feminine side I didn't realise I possessed. The sight excites Julia. She seeks out the hardness underneath the silk with an arousing touch.

"The corset is next, I'm afraid," she says.

Julia's trying hard to suppress a laugh. Her blue eyes sparkle with amusement at my predicament. She's taking pleasure in my embarrassment and revelling in the sexual tension of this strange situation.

"The cut of the dress will give the appearance of hips," she explains, "and I'll find stuffing to create your breasts. But you must put the corset on to pull in your waist. La Contessa needs you to pass as a perfect lady."

I take offence at this. I'm young and lithe and have no spare flesh. Julia's hair brushes against my skin whilst she stands behind me to fit the stiff whale bone corset around my midriff. She tugs at the cords, pulling the corset tightly around me. When she finishes my waist feels pencil thin. How can women wear such things? Yet I know there's no point complaining, I must tolerate the discomfort to serve as La Contessa wishes.

Julia helps me on with the padded bra to help create the illusion of an amply breasted lady. Then she helps me into the magnificent dress. The weight of the layers of rich material lays heavy on me. I have to adjust my stance to stop myself from falling over. Again, I'm astonished by the encumbrances women have to endure. How can they move freely and go about their daily business in such dress?

"Oh, you look fabulous, my dear," Julia giggles.

"It feels weird. I don't know how you ladies manage."

"Believe me, it's nothing, court dress is even worse. You should try wearing pannier hoops. You end up out here," she explains holding her arms out, "and have to walk through doors sideways. La Contessa hates them though I've known her wear them for grand occasions when it's expected. And when you've a body as shapely as hers, why would you hide it beneath such a ridiculous thing?"

"Yes," I reply, "I couldn't agree more."

"We'd better get a move on as we're nowhere near finished."

Julia's face is a picture of concentration as she does my make-up. I've seen her do her mistress's, and the care and attention to detail she uses is remarkable. She applies white powder to my face, as is the fashion of the day, and uses her finger to smear rouge onto my cheeks before sensuously running her finger across my lips. Occasionally she permits herself a subtle glance and smile. She puts on long false-eyelashes and eye shadow and then applies a small patch of black taffeta in the shape of a half-moon to the top of my check bone.

"Do you know what this false mole means? It says come and fuck me! I'd love to, but madam will be furious if you're not ready in time."

Finally, she ties my ponytail up into a bun and perches a wig on top of my head. It's a full head of blond curls, built up high above my head in an elaborate hair piece. The whole experience has been made me vulnerable but also, I have to confess, aroused.

Julia stands back to admire her creation and smiles approvingly at me.

"There, we're finished now. Let's both hope La Contessa is pleased with how you look."

We don't have long to wait before she calls a command from her dressing room.

"Servant, I want you to stand in front of the mirror, close your eyes and wait for me."

I do as I'm told and wait expectantly for La Contessa's entrance. If the dress she's offered her servant is this luxurious, I try to imagine how stunning she will look. I sense movement behind me, then an arm pass under my elbow to take hold of my hand.

"Servants you have done a good job for me. I see my slave is transformed into the perfect image of a Venetian lady. What does it feel like to be turned into a woman?" she asks.

"Humiliated and emasculated, mistress, but it's also strangely sensuous," I reply.

"It is good you feel humiliated. You must surrender something for your mistress. You should realise your sexuality means nothing, and your mistress can change your gender at her whim. This is the start of a journey for you, slave. You must learn that slaves in my household must be prepared to give everything up for me, even their very manhood. And did he get aroused Julia?"

"Yes, madam. I'm afraid he did," she admits.

La Contessa raises a quizzical eyebrow, "And did you get aroused Julia? I could hear your merriment. I take it you were entertained by the task."

"Yes, indeed I was madam."

Turning to me she says, "You will be paraded and shown off. You will be taken through the canal sides and alleyways of Venice in full view of the public. They will stare at you. Will you pass as a finely dressed Venetian noblewoman or will they suspect the hidden secret under your magnificent dress? The time has come for me to reveal myself. Open your eyes and look into the mirror."

I open my eyes and, before me, reflected in La Contessa's ornate mirror are two figures standing arm in arm. La Contessa, transformed into an elegant Venetian patrician and, me, into a Venetian noblewoman.

She's wearing an azure and gold damask jacket trimmed with jewelled buttons, grey silk trousers, white breeches, and black leather, buckled shoes. Her auburn hair is straightened and swept back in a fashionable queue underneath a black silk, tri-cornered hat decorated with gold brocade. Above her lips is a false black moustache. In her other hand she holds a sword stick.

Our respective transformations are indeed stunning, but will we pass as the perfect noble couple? La Contessa appears to be delighted.

"Come, the canals and lanes of Venice await us."

SlaveNano
SlaveNano
125 Followers