La Contessa's Party

Story Info
She uses her servant for her guest's entertainment.
6.2k words
3.86
72.3k
6

Part 28 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/16/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlaveNano
SlaveNano
125 Followers

The palace was a hive of activity. La Contessa has returned from her country estate outside Padua to her town palace in Venice for the week. Her palace, overlooking Canale Rigolleto with views of the dome of San Marco, is one of the finest in 18th century Venice. She has announced that she is going to hold a party. Not a grand one, like her famous masquerade balls, but a smaller intimate party for a select group of her confidantes. La Contessa's parties were renowned throughout Venice as being some one of the most risque and erotic events in the city and for those in that social circle who favoured the sexual and bizarre it was a great privelege to be invited.

I am relatively new to the Contessa's household and have not yet had the experience of serving at any of her parties. Although only a small gathering the household is busy making preparations. The Contessa is very particular and it is important to her that all of her parties have the right ambience. Everything, the decoration of her salon, the lighting, the food, the music, her dress and that of her servants must be exactly as she desires. The success and reputation of her parties is founded on this attention to detail. She is an exacting mistress and her servants know they will be punished if her every word is not carried out precisely, as I have already found to my cost.

It is approaching the time her guests are due to arrive when I receive an instruction from the head of La Contessa's household. I am to attend La Contessa herself, in her boudoir, where she is dressing and preparing herself for the party. This is the first time I have been summoned to attend my mistress personally and I am both nervous and curious as to know why I have been called and what tasks La Contessa will expect of me.

When I enter her boudoir La Contessa is sat at her dressing table with her back to the door. She is attended by two servant girls who have been assisting with her dressing. After I have entered the room, she turns in her chair.

"Come over here servant and let me take a closer look at you," she pronounces with an icy tone of voice.

I move forward and she appraises me quickly with a contemptuous glance.

"You are new to my employment, aren't you? Are you still innocent of what goes on at my parties?"

"Ma'm, I confess to hearing rumours from other household servants but none of the staff will give any details about your parties," I reply.

"Good, that is because those who participate are sworn to secrecy on pain of very severe punishment, which I will have no hesitation in administering if I hear that any of the secrets of my parties are divulged. You will do," she says dismissively. "I have chosen you to be part of the entertainment for my party. Go away and take a bath so that you are fresh and clean for my guests, then return to me in thirty minutes. After you enter my boudoir you will remove your bath robe so that you are naked and then kneel before me. Do you understand slave?"

"Yes M'am," I reply.

"Good, you are dismissed now."

As I return to the servant's quarters to bathe myself I am nervous about what plans La Contessa has for me. The pay for servants in the mistress's household is very good, but when you are chosen to enter her employment, it is made clear that complete loyalty to La Contessa is required and that you will be expected to serve whatever her will is. I am aware that includes all manner of physical punishment and mental humiliation. Now that I have been asked to serve the Contessa directly I am apprehensive at what she might desire to use me for. I carry out her instructions exactly and bathe myself.

I do not have long to dwell on these thoughts. The half hour goes quickly and it does not seem long before I am tentatively knocking on La Contessa's boudoir door.

"Enter servant," she commands.

I enter her room. Her servant girls have now gone and she is alone, still sat at her dressing table, but with her chair turned to face me. I drop my bath robe onto the floor so that I am completely naked, walk towards her and kneel in front of her.

Her voice is severe and uncompromising, "You will be the entertainment for my guests tonight. This is a great privelege for you. I expect complete obedience from you. You will follow any instructions from me or any of my guests exactly. You will not address me or any of my guests unless you are spoken to. To do otherwise will be considered the height of rudeness and will be punished accordingly. You will assume the role of slave and submit to whatever pleases myself or my guests. I trust this is quite clear."

"Yes, m'am," I reply in a faltering and nervous voice.

"First, I need to collar you, to show that when in my presence you are no more than a pet. In fact, I treat my dogs with more attention and respect than I would ever do one of my servants."

She takes a leather collar from her dressing table, puts it around my neck and buckles the collar tightly. Then she takes a lead and attaches it to the collar.

"First, you must be humiliated in front of all the other household staff, so that you, and they, know what your place is. You will walk to heel and follow behind me on all fours."

La Contessa stands up and walks towards the door, giving the lead a sharp jerk, to make sure that I follow. I immediately get down on my hands and knees and crawl behind her. We go down the corridor to the main staircase of the palace. At the bottom of the stairs all of the household are lined up, ready to serve and attend at the Contessa's party. I am made to crawl on all fours down the stairs and then past the silent stares of all of the Contessa's staff who stand on either side forming a corridor of humiliation for me. La Contessa leads me into her salon.

The salon is a large room but much smaller and more intimate than the palace's ballroom where La Contessa holds her grand masked balls. The salon is decorated ornately in a baroque style with rich colours and gold leaf. Most striking though is La Contessa's collection of erotic art work from all over the world that adorns the walls. There are tapestries and wall hangings that depict naked Greek Gods and Goddesses in scenes of sexual intimacy. On another wall are sketches from India showing extreme sexual acts of sodomy and fellatio. In alcoves there are sculptures of naked men and women entwined in sexual acts. The whole salon exudes an air of richness and decadence. In the centre of the room is a dais and by its side a large wooden chest with sliver clasps and in front of La Contessa's throne a bench covered in red leather and suspended by chains. A four piece chamber orchestra is sat in a bay window patiently waiting for La Contessa's orders to play.

La Contessa mounts the dais and sits imperiously on top of it. She is dressed in a stunning gown of scarlet taffeta and silks. Her corset is pulled tight to expose her ample cleavage. Her dark hair is swept back and decorated with pearls. She wears a golden mask adorned with feathers dyed in green and red. She is beautiful woman with a commanding presence and a tone of voice that implores you to obey her.

I am made to crouch at the foot of the dais, still collared, with my mistress holding the lead.

"My guests may enter now and pay homage to me," she calls to one of her servants by the door.

La Contessa's guests enter the salon. It is a small party – there are only eight guests. They are a stunning sight. They are all dressed in cloaks and hoods of crushed velvet in rich dark hues, dark blues, rich reds, purples, indigos and maroons. They are all wearing pure white silk gloves. Lastly, the faces of all the guests are hidden by plain white masks each with a different expression. La Contessa must have given precise instructions as to the dress code for her party and the effect is stunning. The strangest thing is that, dressed as they are in similar loose fitting cloaks and masks, it is impossible to tell which guests are male and which female.

One by one each guest comes forward to La Contessa on her dais. She holds her hand out and the guest is permitted to gently touch her hand with their masked lips.

"Thank you for coming to my party. I hope you will enjoy the entertainment and pleasures that I have laid on for you. Join together in pairs and dance. Let the party begin," she exclaims.

On that prompt the four musicians start to play. The guests form couples and start to dance around the dais where La Contessa sits and around myself still crouched obediantly at her feet. It is a magical and intoxicating sight as the cloaked figures twirl around me.

Then La Contessa claps her hands. The orchestra stops playing, the couples halt their dance and the pair immediately in front of La Contessa come towards her.

"This servant has just entered my employ and needs to learn the arts of subservience. For this evening he is our entertainment, a toy that we can play with for our own amusement and pleasure. I think this guest needs his or her boots cleaning," La Contessa says gesturing to one of the figures before her.

"Make yourself useful and kneel before her and use your toungue to lick them clean".

I nervously crawl forward. The guest hitches up the cloak to reveal a pair of brown ankle boots of soft Italian leather. I stroke my tounge gently up to top edge of the boot, then move back down to work my tounge back up the boot again. Meanwhile the other guests have all gathered round to watch me undertake this demeaning and humiliating task.

The masked guest turns to La Contessa. It is a woman's voice that rings out.

"Contessa, this is hopeless. I think that if you wish to maintain the hard earned reputation of your parties you must find slaves who can enter into their tasks more thoroughly. I expect my boots to be licked clean more enthusiastically than this."

La Contessa replies, "You are absolutely right. I cannot have my guests offended by such dilatory service. Servant, get on all fours and spread your legs whilst you perform this task." She turns to her other guest and says, "I think he needs some punishment to encourage him. Kick him in the balls whilst he performs this task."

I feel a crushing blow of leather boot on my balls and gasp in pain.

"Servant, did anyone tell you to stop your task while you were being punished. No, they didn't did they? Keep cleaning my guest's boots and don't stop until you are commanded to."

This time I work my tounge up the leather harder and faster. I receive another kick in the balls from the other guest. This time, even though the pain is excruciating, I try not to let it distract me from the task at hand. I keep working my tounge up and down the leather boots and every so often receive another kick in the balls from the other guest. This carries on for some time until eventually La Contessa orders me to stop. She turns to her guest.

"Are you satisfied with this service yet?" she asks.

The guest answers, "Yes, I think this will do. After a poor start I think your servant has cleaned my boots quite thoroughly."

La Contessa leans down from her dais to examine the boots.

"I think you are being very generous. I still think he needs to be punished some more so that next time he realizes he must carry out his tasks with more enthusiasm from the start. Kick him in the balls some more to teach him a lesson."

At first I feel several gentle blows to my balls from the other guest's boot. Then, the intensity builds up as the blows get gradually faster and more intense until I am in agony and feel my balls throbbing with every kick.

"That will be enough for now. Change partners and let us have some more dancing."

On that command the music starts up again and the robed masked figures start their parade around La Contessa and myself again. After some more dancing La Contessa claps her hand and once again the pair of guests in front of her come forward.

"I think that if we are all going to get enjoyment out of this servant he needs to be tied down so he is completely at our mercy."

A man's voice replies from behind the mask, "Yes, Contessa, I agree. We like to see our slaves tied down and defenceless so that we can do whatever we like with them. We will perform this task for you so that your servant is prepared for our pleasure for the rest of the evening."

The two guests hold out a hand each and lift me up from my crouching position at La Contessa's feet. They lead me over to the red covered bench which is susupended by chains from the ceiling and lay me down upon it, their masked faces leaning over me. Then, they work together to secure me to the bench. The guest that spoke up gestures for me to raise my legs up against the chain. He secures leg spreaders to my ankle and chains and locks me to the hanging chain. At the same time the other guest is chaining and locking my arms down into place against the bench. Finally, together, they pull ropes through hooks on the side of the bench and tie me tightly with soft ropes. Now I am no longer able to move and I know that I am at the complete mercy of La Contessa and her guests.

"Excellent. Now that my servant is prepared, change partners, and let us have another dance."

The sound of the violins and cello swell up around me. Once again the velvet cloaked bodies swirl around the room, sometimes so close to where I am tied that I can feel the lightest brush of the soft material against me. The same ritual is repeated with La Contessa clapping her hands and two guest coming forward whilst the others gather around the bench to watch proceedings.

La Contessa speaks again, "Now my servant must pass through the trial of fire and ice."

A female voice calls out, "I will administer the ice Contessa," and then a male voice echoes, "And I will adminster the fire."

One of the guests moves forward. She is carrying a small pouch out of which she takes out a handful of crushed ice into her silk gloved hands. She holds the handful of ice against my cock. At first I am startled as I feel the intense cold sensation against such a sensitive part of my body. But, she continues to press the pack of ice hard against my cock and the feeling increasingly becomes one of burning. I squirm and moan as the intensity of the pain builds up. I hear La Contessa and then her guests, who are all watching my humiliation intently, start to laugh at me. Just as the guest with the female voice withdraws, the guest with the male voice approaches holding a a thick candle in an ornate candelabra.

"This should be amusing for us all," he says. "Let us see how he squirms when the hot wax touches his ice cold prick."

La Contessa leans forward, "don't hold back, hold the candle close to his cock so the heat of the wax is at its most intense."

The candle is held over me, so close that I can feel the heat of the flame against my skin and then the hot molten liquid is poured onto the tip of cock. This time I let out not just a moan but a squeal of surprise and pain as the shock of the heat on my cold penis hits me and then the heat of the molten wax penetrates me in waves, a feeling that is both painful but also deliciously exhilerating all at the same time. Then I get another shock. I had been concentrating on the attention being given to my cock but suddenly I feel the icy silken hand of the female guest press ice against my nipples. The two guests work together alternating the ice and hot wax on these most sensitive parts of my body.

"There's nothing quite like seeing a slave squirm with pain and discomfort that has been inflicted by his mistress," one female guest laughs.

A male voice replies, "he almost looks as those he's enjoying it now he's got used to the sensations".

At that, La Contessa immediately intervenes.

"I can't have that. He's not here to receive pleasure, he is here to entertain me and my party guests. Anyway we need to get the wax off now."

La Contessa reaches into her box and pulls out two whips and passes them to another two of her guests.

"Hit him hard on his cock and balls and nipples until all the hardened wax has been whipped off."

The two guests set about me, one whipping me on the cock and balls, the other on my already sensitive nipples. I scream out in pain.

"We can't have that noise disturbing our fun, I think you ought to shut him up Contessa," says one of her guests.

"Yes," she replies, "it is for servants to suffer their punishments in quiet dignity not to disturb our peace and draw attention to themselves."

La Contessa herself pulls another object out of her box and steps down from her dais. She dangles the object in front of my eyes and smiles cruelly down at me. It is a ball gag, with a ball made in leather and a leather strap. She lifts my head and tells me to open wide, puts the ball in my mouth and then fastens the strap behind my head. The ball fills my mouth so that the only sound I can summon is a muffled grunt.

"That's better, now you can carrying on whipping him without any disturbance."

The two guests continue their whipping, the strokes getting harder and more frequent. There is no protest or complaint that I can make, I am completely under their and La Contessa's control and have to accept the punishment given to me.

Eventually, all of the wax has been whipped off and my nipples, cock and balls are red and throbbing with the pain of the punishment administered to them.

"Stop now, choose another partner, and we will do some more dancing," La Contessa anounces.

The guests pair up again and start to dance a stately serenade around the salon in time to the chamber music. My head is spinning with the intensity of the experience whilst the cloaked and masked bodies dance gracefully around me.

La Contessa claps her hands again, another two of her guests step forward.

"Now, let us prepare this slave for a test of his endurance before we go for the feast that has been prepared for you all."

La Contessa hands out more objects to her guests.

"I am sure you know what to do with these," she says.

"Yes, Contessa," says a female voice.

"Yes, Contessa," echoes a male voice, "we will make him suffer with these for your and our amusement."

The male slave starts to tie my cock and balls up tightly. At the same time the female slave puts some clamps on my nipples, nipples that are already sore from ice, hot wax and a whip. The pain is intense, but I can make no response, I am completely at her mercy. When the clamps are secured she squeezes them tightly between her fingers. My body jerks, straining against my restraints. The pain is excruciating.

"I think that hurt a little bit," the guest laughs and the laughs are echoed across the salon.

The male guest has the thin rope strapped tightly around my balls and cock and now he is threading it through a pulley that is above the bench. He pulls the ropes hard and then ties a lead weight onto the end of them so that my cock and balls are pulled up erect and stretched. The female guest has done something similar at the other end of my body, so that the nipple clamps are being pulled by another lead weight. Then, to finish off, another guest starts to apply pegs onto my stretched cock and balls. The pain is intense. Yet, because I know there is no way out of my predicament, I try to endure the punishment and humiliation.

La Contessa stands up and steps down from her dais. She approaches me and then announces to her guests.

"Now it is time for feasting. Whilst this miserable slave will be left to suffer we will remove to my dining room. Whilst we are drinking fine wine and eating a splendid feast that I have laid on for you, this worthless servant will be left in isolation until we return, fed and refreshed, to take him to new levels of pain and humiliation."

At this La Contessa strides towards the door of the salon with her guests following.

SlaveNano
SlaveNano
125 Followers
12