La Contessa's Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am left alone to suffer and contemplate what fate awaits me when La Contessa and her guests have finished their feasting. The pain from the weights on my cock and balls and nipples lures me into a hypnotic daze which seems to last for ages until eventually I can hear sounds of activity, animated talking and laughter from outside the salon door. Is my humiliation going to begin again?

The door opens and immediately I sense that there is a different mood to La Contessa's party. Gone is the controlled dignity of the cloaked and masked figures from earlier in the evening. The wine and food has created a different atmosphere and guests who are ready for more amusement. As the group enters through the door of the salon La Contessa is still wearing the same gown and mask as before, but her guests are completely different. They have disrobed and removed their masks. They are not entirely naked as all of them have some adornment, leather gloves, boots, belts and straps. The men all have beautifully proportioned bodies, are well built and well hung. La Contessa must have chosen them herself. The women are all beautiful, large breasted, with dark or blonde hair down to their waists. As the guests enter, other servants carry in large couches for the guests to lounge on and tables with crystal goblets and wine.

The guests start to pair up. There are clearly no rules to this party, out of the corner of my eye I can see different couplings, a man with another man, a woman with another woman, embracing and kissing one another with wild abandon, some retiring to the couches. La Contessa watches over proceedings with an engaged and satisfied expression, showing obvious delight in the world that she has created for her guest's enjoyment.

La Contessa calls to one of her guests, "Lucretia, release the slave from his clamps and weights so we can use him for our pleasure."

One of the female guests steps away from the mass of writhing bodies and stands over me. She removes the ball gag from my mouth. She squeezes the nipple clamps tight causing an adrenaline rush of pain and then suddenly she pulls them off. I gasp with the sensation and then feel a further wave of pain as the blood and feeling returns to the tips of my nipples. Then she moves to my cock and balls, sharply removing the clamps and the lead weights. Another female guest stands over me opposite her. They lean over me and their lips touch in a passionate kiss. Eventually they break apart both breaking into a light headed laugh.

"I wonder if your servant is hungry Contessa. He's been all trussed up, his nipples and balls stretched whilst we enjoy a marvelous banquet. I bet you'd like some desert, wouldn't you?"

"Yes, ma'm," I reply, wondering what to expect.

The guest Lucretia collects a crystal glass dish filled with what looks like a rich dark chocolate mousse. She leans over me, her long dark hair brushing against my body. She dips her finger into the bowl and runs it along my lips so I can taste the bittersweet taste of the dark chocolate. She dips her finger into the bowl again, this time slipping her finger between my lips so that I can lick the chocolate off her finger. The taste is sensational. By now my cock has hardened, the eroticism of the guest's actions too sensous to resist. She dips her hand into the glass dish again. This time she reaches her hand down and smothers my erect cock with the chocolate dessert, running the light, creamy mousse up and down the shaft.

"Roberto" she calls out, "you wanted seconds of Contessa's delicious dessert didn't you. Well, I've got some here for you, but you'll have to lick it off this servant's cock if you want it."

Roberto stands next to Lucretia, puts his arm around her waist, pulls her towards him and they kiss. Eventually, they pull away from one another.

"Mmm, yes, I'll suck this slave's cock for some more of Contessa's chocolate mousse."

My heart is beating fast, never before have I been subjected to such humiliating treatment, but I am still tied down and completely in the control of La Contessa and her guests. Roberto bends over me and runs his tounge gently up the shaft of my erect cock and continues until all of the chocolate is licked off. Lucretia smothers some more of the chocoloate mousse onto my cock. This time Roberto takes the whole of the head of my cock into his mouth and starts moving his mouth up and down my shaft sucking it hard as the movements get faster and more intense. My balls are fit to burst as I feel an orgasm building up.

La Contessa intervenes, "Yes, Roberto, excite him and frustrate him. But remember that nothing we do here is for a servant's pleasure, only ours. Use him how you wish, but deny him the satisfaction of release." At this, the strokes of the Roberto's mouth up and down my cock become slower until eventually he pulls his mouth away from me, having sucked every piece of the chocolate mousse off my cock. I am left denied and frustrated.

La Contessa beckons to two of her female guests, "Portia, Francisca, come here, I think I'm ready to have some more amusement with this servant."

She reaches into the box by her dais and pulls out two strap on dildos. My eyes water at what punishment I might have to face next. Portia and Francisca help one another on with the strap-on cocks, tightening the belts around their supple waists to hold them in place. To my innocent eyes, never having faced such objects before, they appear fearsome. The strap-ons are long and thick. The two women stand over me, taunting me, the two false cocks bobbing above my face as they smile at me.

One of them gently strokes my hair and face, with an expression that is a mixture of amusement and pity.

"I think this slave is ready to receive us Contessa, to take these long hard objects into his body so that we can explore all his orifices for our pleasure."

"Yes Portia," replies La Contessa, "you know what you must do, penetrate this slave whilst I watch."

The guest Portia moves into position by my head, pulls my face to one side and gently slips the strap on into my mouth.

"Suck on it slave," she whispers in my ear, "suck on it nice and slowly until we are both ready to work out on you."

The head of the strap on is already in my mouth and I suck on it as I have been commanded. The act is very humiliating, but also strangley comforting to suck on this hard object in my mouth being controlled by this beautiful, dominant woman.

Now I am aware of Francisca, the other guest, at the other end of the bench with my legs in the air strapped to chains. I feel something thick and slimy being spread over my anus and a finger being inserted. I know what is coming next, but at least I know that some lubricant has been applied before I am penetrated. My head is still to one side with the strap-on in my mouth so I am unable to see the moment of insertion when it finally comes. I feel a probing against my back passage and then I can only suck harder onto the imitation cock in my mouth as the strap-on is pushed inside me, gently with just the head eased in at first, but then pushed hard inside me. Now, I am filled at both ends.

The two women work in tandem to penetrate me at first with slow gentle strokes but then harder and more vigorously so that the two strap-ons are thrust deep into me. By now I have lost any control over the momentum of the movement, I can only lie back, an object, abused and penetrated. One strap on is deep inside my arse pressing inside me, the other deep inside my mouth, making me gag and gasp for breath. I am completely in their control. Portia and Francisca continue to get pleasure from me until eventually, my head swirling and my body exhausted, they slowly withraw the hard strap-on cocks from me. My heart is beating, the blood rushing and pounding through my body. Humiliated but strangely and exotically exhilerated all at the same time.

La Contessa laughs, "Splendid. Thank you Portia, thank you Francisca. It was very amusing to watch my slave being abused. But don't think your ordeal is over yet. Stephano, Lorenzo, come over here and join us."

Two young men rise themselves up from a couch where they have been kissing and fondling one another. They are both already aroused and have large erect cocks. They come forward. I can anticipate what will happen next. Far from any respite, I realise that the performance I have had to endure with Portia and Francisca is going to be repeated with two real male cocks.

"Portia and Francisca have already warmed him up for you. Now do what you want with him. Fuck his mouth and arse with real flesh and blood cocks. That's what this slave needs to demonstrate what it means to be my servant."

Stephano's voice replies, "Yes, Contessa, whatever is your desire. We will fuck him as hard as we can, until he can take no more."

One hard cock is fed into my mouth, I feel the other pushed into my already stretched and sore arse hole. Then the movement begins. Thrusts, forceful and hard, the full weight of the two slaves strong thigh muscles behind them. I don't know how much longer I can hold. Stephano and Lorenzo are grunting with the physical exertion and groaning as they approach their climax. I can do nothing to resist or complain, my mouth is full with cock that is gagging me and it is as much as I can do to take in breaths.

Then, all of a sudden the thrust stops and the two cocks withdraw. Portia and Francisca move forward. Portia takes the cock of Stephano which has been in my mouth into her hand, whilst Francisca takes Lorenzo's cock into her hand. The two cocks are held over me – one over my mouth, the other over my own stomach and cock. The two men are at the peak of their excitement now. They want release, and quickly and they don't care where their cum goes as long as they reach their climax. Portia and Francisca are rubbing the two cocks hard. The air in the room is expectant. La Contessa leans forward eagerly anticipating the humiliation being inflicted on me.

"Take it, slave. Receive the cum of my guests into your mouth and over your body."

I can sense that the two men have reached the point of no return. Suddenly, simultaneously, there are two groans and spurts of hot white spunk into my mouth and all over my abdomen. I swallow the seed down into my mouth. I feel the hot, thick, sticky substance on my body.

All of a sudden the tense atmosphere in the room is broken as La Contessa and all her guests laugh at me, laugh at the predicament I am in with her guests cum all over me.

"Delightful, there is nothing that pleases me more than to see a servant submit to such an extreme and decadent act. But, I have not finished with him yet." She pulls out another object form the wooden box by her side. "Julia, take this and have your pleasure with my slave."

Julia comes forward with what looks like another strap-on cock, but the design is slightly different. I realise that it is a gag with a large cock potruding from one side and a smaller one on the other. Julia straps the object round my head. The smaller cock fills my mouth and I hold onto it with my teeth as Julia tightens the straps and the gag is tightly in its place. Then I see her raise herself up and straddle me. I watch as she lowers herself onto the cock and allows it to penetrate her. She lets out a gasp of pleasure as the object fills her to its full depth. Two more male guests come forward – they gently touch and kiss her body and breasts as she works herself up and down on me. They kiss her and squeeze her nipples as she fucks herself on the gag. I am helpless and can only suffer as she pushes the whole weight of her body down hard on me, moaning loudly with pleasure until finally she lets out a scream and her whole body shakes over me as she reaches her climax. She lifts herself off the cock gag helped by the two male guests. Another guest releases me from the gag and unties the chains that are still holding me onto the bench.

La Contessa leans forward in her throne, "This is what my servants are for. to be used by me and my guests for our pleasure," she announces to the assembled guests.

Then she turns her gaze onto me. From behind the mask her steely gaze fixes on me.

"Now, slave, do you understand what it means to serve me? You must submit your whole body for MY pleasure and amusement without complaint or objection. That is your role in life. Do you understand, servant?"

"Yes, mistress," I reply.

"You have served us moderately well and I am pleased with you. But, be warned, whilst in my service you can be subject to punishment, humiliation and abuse at any time. It gives me pleasure to see how pathetic slaves can be controlled and made subject to my will. Up to now I have only been an observer on my proceedings, but now it is the turn of my guests to give me pleasure as I will undress and join them to receive their touches and kisses and may even allow myself to be penetrated for my own pleasure. But this is not a sight for servants, only for my privileged guests. You must leave us now."

She claps her hand. The doors of the salon open and two of her servants come to lift me off the bench. I have been chained up for so long that I am unsteady on my legs and exhausted through the physical exertion of the ordeal that I have gone through. But, more than that, is the mental and spiritual exhaustion. I am in a daze and my head is spinning with the feelings of submission and devotion for my mistress induced by the events of the evening. I collapse onto my knees.

"Thank you mistress," I gasp.

"Your devotion is welcome, servant, you may be chosen to serve me again. Now, take him away from my presence."

The two servants carry me out of La Contessa's salon to the loneliness of my own chamber. I have tasted servitude to La Contessa and, whatever trials and humiliation I must suffer, I know that my deepest desire is to be summoned into her presence to serve her again.

12