La Dona

Story Info
What happens when you fight for love and justice?
1.3k words
3.79
6.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers

"I'm kinda like this city.

Imposing...

Harsh...

Unsettled...

I'm made of steel, mostly.

Covered in concrete with walls that silence screams for help.

So many women and young men hide their sorrows behind these walls.

They are trapped by violence.

No one can hear these young men and women.

That, or people refuse to listen.

Yet these people survive.

They work as a means of escaping abuse.

They hide their scars and bruises.

They are victims of men who hate them, men who think they own them.

It doesn't matter how old these men and women are, even if they are practically little boys and girls.

They stalk them, torture them and destroy their lives.

Some of you may be wondering, how do I know all this?

Well! It's because I... I was one of them!"

He's back...

Our favorite sexy, vengeful, seductive titan is back...

Your favorite series is back...

Vanalas presents...

A bold and beautiful story of revenge and justice told from the perspective of an offended man.

The story of a soul torn apart by injustice and revenge...

A man betrayed and made to pay for a crime he didn't commit and left for dead...

A promise to bring justice...

"I will not rest until I bring them all down. They shall pay with their lives... I will get justice for myself and my parents. They will pay... I swear."

But sometimes to defend justice, one must sacrifice... love... But what happens when the same thing you banish follows you and no matter what you do, you can't resist it? And what happens when you are now fighting for love and justice?

Vanalas is proud to announce the return of "Miguel Powers" in this intriguing story of revenge, love, betrayal and a fight for justice, "Iron rose aka Wild Flower."

Betrayed by his husband and best friend, something he thought was perfect...

"I love you so much and I will love you forever." Gabriel said, planting a kiss on Angelo's lips. "Always remember that."

"I love you too." Angelo said as he rested his head on his husband's chest.

But it was a lie. Angelo was abducted by the people he trusted the most, told about the death of his family... brutally and mercilessly raped by a gang "the dragons." He was killed and so they thought but he survived, saved by a fisherman and his wife even though he lost his identity and his face. Filled with anger, pain and resentment for the people that betrayed him, Angelo vowed to avenge his family's death and bring justice to everyone that wronged him.

With revenge on his mind, Angelo changed his face and his identity with the help of his uncle's companies which he had kept left for abroad where he planned to acquire power and influence.

"From now on I will be known as, Miguel Powers. I need to be ready and strong."

Gabriel and Jack got married and lived happily, or so they thought...

Three years later, Miguel powers was back with a vengeance... more beautiful, sexier, seductive and deadlier than he had ever been. Only one thing was on his mind, "revenge."

First he had to go against the men that had raped him brutally and stripped him of his innocence. They found out that he wasn't to be messed with. He vowed to go after them one by one until they all pay with their blood.

But what he hadn't expected was falling in love again, something he had banished from his world. But it was something he couldn't even resist when he met Christian Palmer, the man that he was ready to give up everything for. But is it worth it?

***

"La Dona" is a story of revenge, and ambition, seduction and betrayal told from the perspective of an abused man named "Miguel Powers." He represents hundreds of thousands of men and women who have been victims of violence by men who are protected by impunity and a patriarchal culture.

In Miguel's case, these are five powerful and influential men from prominent families and positions who brutally raped him when he was 21, his ex husband and best friend who betrayed him and his mysterious father in law that killed his entire family. They plotted to kill him but he survived by chance.

Having picked himself up from the ashes, Miguel became a ruthless, strong-willed devourer of men and with the fortune that was left to him by his uncle, "La don" looks to bring his abusers, and any others he finds along the way, to his own brand of justice.

The major plot line in Iron rose revolves around the eponymous character, "Miguel Powers" (La Dona). He's a ruthless businessman who is seeking revenge on the gang that raped him "the dragons", the men that murdered his family and the two people he trusted that betrayed him and killed him, literally. It's this experience that is meant to make you sympathize with him plight. I say "meant to" because he definitely has his unforgiving qualities.

He uses his charm and good looks to get these men at his feet and manages to expand his empire. But his ruthless nature has made him look down at the world, viewing them as weak and worthless, destroying and maintaining reputations.

While he's hunting down the men, Carter moves to the city with his mother, Yvette, an evil woman who was a sister to Angelo's father and stole Carter when he was born. She came to return him and ask for forgiveness but found that Angelo was already dead. Carter and Miguel are blood brothers but none of them know yet. But Miguel feels a strong connection with Carter and helps him in whatever way he can, telling him to protect himself.

***

In this second part of "Iron rose," Christian and Miguel's relationship will be tested as everyone will be against it. Will it survive?

To follow up from the first part, not only do Miguel and Carter not know who the other truly is but they both got major heart eyes for the same super good looking artist/lawyer and abused people's rights defender, Christian Palmer, the man who is deeply in love with Miguel but everyone is against their relationship, thus, creating the most awkward love triangle ever.

As Iron rose returns, it brings more seduction, betrayal, revenge, and jealous as Miguel goes after his ex husband, friend and his father in law and as he continues to look for the final dragon. Secrets will be revealed, confessions will be made and revenge will continue.

Can Christian still hold on to the great love he feels for Miguel against all odds? Can he stay away from him when he sees him with another man or will he get jealous? Will Carter finally take the chance and get Christian all to himself? Will Carter and Miguel finally know the truth and accept each other or will something else get in the way? Will Miguel finally get justice for himself and his murdered family?

Worlds collide and lives shatter when Miguel, a powerful and elegant businessman plots a ruthless revenge while falling in love.

Will it be the end for him or will he prove that he is truly the iron rose and get away with everything?

Beauty is his weapon, power is his revenge...

Revenge has never been this wild...

Wild flowers, returns this December...

Wild flower, one look and you are hooked.

***

Thank you so much guys for the long wait. After the long production break, it is an honor to bring this hot, intriguing, suspense filled story back to you again. I really hope you are patiently waiting for it like I am. Most of you have been demanding for it so just hold on to your seats and wait for the second week of December when your favorite character glues you back to your seats again.

vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers