La Leche Madre

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stella looked up between Tonya's ample legs right into her very hairy pussy with its penis-like clit protruding out from its protective hood, and her blood-engorged shaft made her clit look even larger. The glans of her clit was pink and glistened with the wetness of her sexual arousal.

Tonya rested her hands on the top of the sofa for balance.

"Reach up and play with my pussy to get me all excited for your mouth and tongue," said Tonya in the tone of an order. "I want you to put your fingers inside me and finger fuck me."

Stella half-mesmerized by the sight of Tonya's big pussy and clit reached up with her right hand and palmed her hairy pussy up and down. With her legs spread wide over Stella's head, Stella was able to look into her splayed vaginal lips and saw how wet and pink the flesh was inside her vaginal canal.

Bringing her fingers down to that cavity of a vagina, Stella worked her first two fingers around the outer edge, making them very wet with Tonya's pussy cream. She then in one easy thrust slid her fingers all the way inside Tonya's gaping pussy, feeling the large, fleshy row of ridges near the beginning on the top of her vaginal sheath. Once inside Tonya's vagina Stella began to finger-fuck her, and both she and Tonya heard the squishing sound her fingers made as they went In and Out...Out and In.

As Stella finger-fucked Tonya's pussy, she added her ring finger to the first two and continued fucking her with them. Three fingers became four when Stella added her little finger, but there was plenty of room since Tonya had a very accommodating vagina. So intrigued was Stella with how easily she was finger-fucking Tonya's pussy that on an outward movement, she brought her thumb and tucked it under and against her index finger so that when she thrust inward, Stella's whole hand slid easily into her pussy. Now, Stella was short of fisting Tonya since her hand went up to her wrist.

Stella had her hand in so far Tonya's vagina she felt her cervix with the tips of her fingers.

Stella rotated her hand around so that the pads of her fingers caressed the top wall of Tonya's vaginal sheath. This let her rub her fingers all over the soft, spongy area where her quarter-sized, puffy G-Spot was located. This drove Tonya wild.

"Oh, damn, Stella, that feels so good. Finger-fuck the hell out of me. Get me good and wet," hissed Tonya.

This is just what Stella did to pleasure Tonya. She sped up her In and Out movements, rubbing her fleshy row of ridges and her soft, spongy area where she'd stop a while and rub her G-Spot, making her whimper with shear pleasure.

This went on for several minutes until Tonya wanted more. She wanted Stella to suck her swollen clit that was now so sensitive and tingling with sexual energy.

"Stella, Dear, suck me off! Would you?" asked Tonya. "Suck me off now."

Without saying a word Stella withdrew her hand out of Tonya's dripping wet, creamy vaginal sheath. It was all covered with Tonya's pussy cream, and Stella could smell her pungent musk.

Once her hand was free Stella reached up with both hands and placed them on Tonya's fat ass. She then pulled down as Tonya bent her legs slightly until she was sitting on Stella's face with her knees resting on the back of the sofa. Tonya's pussy was so big it covered Stella's whole face that she moved up and down in between Tonya's labia, kissing, licking, and sucking as she did. On occasion she'd stick her tongue inside Tonya's gaping vaginal slit and tasted her pussy cream that had a sweet taste to it.

However, Stella finally decided to go for her prize: Tonya's big clit. She licked her way up between her nether lips until the tip of her tongue flicked onto Tonya's clit which she sucked into her mouth completely, her clit as well as the bottom part of the blood-engorged shaft, giving her a mouthful of Tonya's clit.

"Gawd, this clit is so big," Stella said to herself as she sucked on it the way she would suck a cock.

Stella sucked and sucked and flicked her tongue back and forth and up and down as well as roll it around in circles.

"Ohhhhhhh, holy shit, Stella, yes, oh, yes, suck my fuckin' clit. You're going to make me cum soon," moaned Tonya.

Thus encouraged Stella sucked Tonya's amazingly large clit with much force and suction until she felt Tonya's inner thighs trembling from sexual excitement.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm, yes. Cum for me, Tonya. Cum," Stella thought to herself. "I want to taste your cum."

In her youthful passion while she sucked on Tonya's large clit, she slid her hands up and over Tonya's plump ass cheeks and reached for her massive breasts. She felt their weight in her hands but then worked them up to Tonya's areolas that were encircled with large goose flesh and her protruding nipples that stood out hard and erect. Taking each one between her thumbs and forefingers Stella tweaked them, rolling and squeezing them while hungrily mouthing her clit.

Stella's toying with her nipples gave Tonya exquisite pleasure to add to the thrill of having Stella sucking on her clit as she rode Stella's face, rubbing it up and down from Stella's chin to her nose.

"Nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, Stella. Oh, damn yes, nowwwwwwww. Go down and cover my urethra and vagina so I can shoot my ejaculate into your darling mouth," moaned Tonya.

She was ready for her climax...her orgasm...her carnal prize.

Stella sucked off Tonya's clit with a loud slurp and ducked her head downward until she made her mouth into an "O" around both of Tonya's holes to be ready for the deluge she thought would surely come.

Cum it did!

"Oh, damn, yesssssssssssssssssssssssss! Take it, Baby! Drink Tonya's ejaculate!"

With waves of sexual energy coming together on Tonya's big, throbbing clit, she let loose a deluge of Para urethral fluid that had been building up all the while Stella was finger-fucking her and eating her pussy.

The first squirt of fluid was massive, shooting straight back to Stella's throat. It was that full and forceful. The first shot was then immediately followed by four more squirts of love juice, and all that Stella could do so she wouldn't gag or joke was to relax her throat muscles and let Tonya's ejaculate run directly into her mouth and down her throat until she was drained.

Only then was Stella able to catch her breath and relax her mouth around Tonya's urethra/pee hole and vagina while she enjoyed the taste of Tonya's mixture of ejaculate and pussy cream.

Stella was overwhelmed by what she had just done for the first time in her young life: eat another woman's pussy and drink her warm, slightly salty ejaculate that mingled with her natural pussy cream.

In the aftermath of her highly charged orgasm Tonya slumped down, holding most of her body weight on her hands that gripped the top edge of the sofa as she breathed deeply to catch her breath, her heart pounding in her chest.

Within a few minutes, however, Tonya had to straighten up to take the strain off her bent knees that rested against the cushion. At her age she wasn't as supple as she once was when she was young and in much better shape without all her excess pounds.

Gently then Tonya lifted her right leg and crossed over Stella's head and slowly lowered her body onto the cushion beside Stella whose head was still resting on the back of the sofa cushion with her eyes closed and her mouth open as she, too, breathed deeply in an effort to bring her body under control. Her ample breasts rose and fell with each breath.

Tonya reached over and put her left hand on Stella's right thigh and ran her fingers up and down in a soothing way, caressing her for having given her a wonderful orgasm, one she had thought about ever since seeing Stella nursing her daughter when she had come to the door of her apartment. About what Stella never did find out since she in anger had asked Tonya to leave when she asked to see her breasts.

That was all over now since she and Stella had just enjoyed the thrill of lesbian lovemaking.

Slowly Stella opened her eyes and looked over at Tonya sitting next to her whose gaze met hers.

Tonya smiled and said, "My gawd, Stella, that was fantastic. I'd never guess this was your first time with a woman. You helped me have such a powerful orgasm. Thanks, my Dear, for making an old woman happy."

Stella smiled back sheepishly at Tonya and said, "You're welcome. It was quite an experience for me never having been with a woman before today."

"I'm so glad you came today, Stella. It was a real treat for me to say the least, or should I say to say the most," said Tonya as she took Stella into her plump arms and softly kissed her on her cum-covered lips as she cupped her left breast with her right hand.

When Tonya sat back up, she looked down at Stella's breasts that were now full of mother's milk that she felt wet against the palm of her hand.

"Mmmmmmm, you're lactating again, Stella. I'd love to be the one to suck your nipples and drink your milk, but I know it must be close to the time you'll be nursing your baby," sighed Tonya enviously.

Stella looked down at her breasts and replied, "Yes, you're right. I am full now. I should go get my daughter and feed her."

"Would you do this old lady a favor, Stella, before you go?" asked Tonya lovingly.

"And what is that?" she asked.

"Let me watch you nurse your daughter."

Stella wasn't caught off guard, but she was curious why Tonya was so fixated on her breasts, and so she asked her.

"I never had the privilege of nursing a child, and I can only imagine the joy it must bring to feel the closeness of a babe cradled in my arms while sucking on my nipples," said Tonya.

Stella looked at Tonya and saw the desire in her eyes, so she softly said to her, "I guess that would be all right. I'll go get my daughter and bring her out here to nurse."

A warm smile came over Tonya's wrinkled face as she realized that she was going to get to see Stella nursing her daughter at her breasts, the very thing she had asked for just yesterday.

Maggie Red Rose