"La Machina" or "S.A.M." Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzie ran her hand over her father's Speedo and pulled at the waist, baring her father's hardened cock. They continued to watch Katie go through another deluge of artificial cum, then Suzie pulled off her father's Speedo and engulfed her father's cock.

"Oh, Suzie, that feels so good! I wonder how Katie will react to her first taste of cum. I've set S.A.M. to signal when the oral cycle comes up. I want to see her face when she tastes it."

"Oh, God, Daddy, you are really going to have Katie drink your cum from S.A.M.? That sounds so hot!" Suzie said as she pumped her father's cock, and then took him down her throat.

Just as her father was about to cum, Suzie heard a click and saw a light cum on.

"Wait, Honey, it's time to watch your sister get her mouth full of cum!"

The artificial cock was in Katie's mouth while another was deep inside of her vagina and a third was working its way in and out of her ass. Katie, for all she was worth, was trying her best to deal with all of the pleasure she was feeling, followed by all of the frustration she was feeling, and she was starting to crack. All of the pent up frustration was fueling her desire for orgasm and she didn't really care who or what gave it to her.

Back in the control room, her father flipped a switch, turning on the volume in the lab so that he and Suzie could listen to Katie's reaction to tasting her first taste of real cum.

A few seconds later, the cocks inside of Katie's ass and vagina withdrew and the third filled her mouth with her father's cum. Katie swallowed every drop as the third cock retreated.

Katie licked her lips and shouted, "That was great, S.A.M., what was that?"

"That, Katie, was your father's cum."

"My, what?"

"Your father's cum. That was not artificial, that was the real thing."

"Oh my God, I just drank my own father's cum? And I liked it."

"Yes, you did, and I can tell by your thoughts that you want more."

"Oh God, you're right, I do want more. I want more of my daddy's cum. I don't just want to drink it though, I want to wear it."

S.A.M. then dropped the artificial cock back toward Katie's face and shot an entire facial load of cum on her pretty face. It stuck to her forehead, her blindfold, her nose, cheeks, chin, and lips. Katie licked off all that she could, and then she heard another click. Someone then climbed up onto the table and began licking the rest of the cum off of her face.

"Hello again, Suzie, have you come to play?"

"Yes, S.A.M., but let me get Katie off, then I'm yours to abuse!"

"You're going to get me off?" Katie asked, amazed that her sister had actually been there at all.

"I'm going to take you off the table, but Daddy can get you off if you'd like," she suggested as she removed Katie's blindfold. "He's there, in the control room, and he was extremely excited to see you drink his cum and ask for more!"

"Then untie me, I want him to make me cum, hard!"

Suzie quickly undid all of the straps, then removed all of her own clothing as Katie eased herself off of the table and headed for the control room. Her father met her halfway, picked her up and carried her the rest of the way to the control room. Suzie, meanwhile, told S.A.M. that she was ready to continue where her sister left off. She was immediately filled with an artificial cock in the ass and another in her pussy, both of which filled her with her father's cum when she had approached her orgasm. Her sister had been that close to getting impregnated by S.A.M.!

Back in the control room, Katie's father sat naked in his office chair as Katie squatted down and straddled him face-to-face, sliding his cock deep inside of her formerly virgin pussy. Katie could not help but take the lead and began bouncing hard on her father's cock. Her father leaned back, but kept his arms around his daughter's waist as she took his cock as deep as she could.

"Daddy," Katie asked as she continued to bounce on his lap, "when did Suzie get here?"

"She's been here the whole time, Kitten. There's something that you should know. Suzie is pregnant with my baby and it was her idea for me to bring you here. She felt that it was about time for you to experience sex and thought that S.A.M. was the only way to introduce you gently to everything that sex can be. Are you mad?"

"Daddy, I was mad at first; I was saving myself for my first husband but, when S.A.M. took my virginity, I just didn't care about it anymore. I just wanted to get off that table when I found out what S.A.M. was and I wanted to beat you senseless. Now, I just want to fuck you senseless. I want...you...to...make...me...cuuuuuummmmmm!"

With that, Katie exploded on her father's cock and squirted artificial cum, and some of her own, all over her father, then collapsed into his arms. Her father, still completely hard and deep inside of her, kissed every inch of her face and neck, caressed her back, and fingered her ass until Katie was burning with passion again.

"Daddy, I love you so much. I love you, I love Suzie, and I think that S.A.M. is incredible. But, Daddy, I'm jealous of Suzie; I want you to get me pregnant too. I want to feel your cum filling my womb and I want to feel your baby inside of me. I want to wake up to your kisses and fall asleep covered in your cum. I want to taste you, feel you, touch you, and hear you telling me how much you love me. Make love to me, Daddy! Cum inside of me and make me your lover. Give me, your own child, your child!"

"Kitten, you are so wonderful, I will give you as many as you want! I want to give both of you as many as you want! I want to have a house full of children with you both! Come on, let's leave Suzie here to play with S.A.M. and let's finish this in my bed at home!"

When Katie and her father returned home, her father lifted Katie into his arms, carried her into the bedroom, removed her bikini, and licked every inch of her body. Through the entire ordeal at the lab, Katie had never felt a feeling quite like her father's tongue stuffed deep into her pussy and her father promised her that he would lick her there every night if she wanted. Her cum tasted like warm butter and he wanted to drink every drop that she would give him. He finally slid up her body and gave her a warm and loving kiss as he slid the tip of his cock into her. She was beside herself in passion and hungrily kissed her father as he plunged deeper and deeper into her. The moonlight shown through the windows and the shadows danced with their silhouettes as they fucked harder and harder. Finally, they both came hard and, for the first time, Katie felt a man filling her with his seed; his cum overflowing her as her body splashed her own cum onto him. Her mind was full of thoughts as her womb was filled with seed and one reached her egg and a child began to grow inside of her.

Somewhere, in a lab not far away, Suzie could be heard screaming, "Yes, S.A.M., fill me with my daddy's cum again! Give it to me!"

12