La Mal Fille Bien Foutré

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was when she lost it entirely, her shaking became violent, her cries were loud gasping "oh, oh, oh's " echoing the chorus of Carmina Burana, the priestess was being ravaged, her sacred precincts overwhelmed. And then she was coming; coming in great shuddering waves and cries and surrender as I didn't let up until I too had climaxed into her. I enfolded her into my arms and together we collapsed forward onto the table and lay panting, while rapturous smiles spread across our faces.

A round of applause and bravos came from our audience. Evie murmured "Oh my God...that was awesome!" Yes, nothing like a good hard fucking in the ass to help a goddess yield her last secrets, to turn her face to the altar and prostrate herself, gloriously, bottoms-up, to be penetrated to her fundament. We kissed. She sat up and beamed a smile at the other men. "Thank you boys for a wonderful experience. I hope you'll respect me in the morning!" which brought a laugh from everyone and an even bigger laugh when one said earnestly for all "Oh man we'll respect you!"

We talk often about that night now. We call it her La Mal Fille Bien Foutré performance. We joke about it being her audition and she says she's waiting for a call back. That always makes us both hot. Who knows? She's now interested in taking on three guys at once and I think it would be fun too. She'll wave three fingers knowingly at me in coded reference when she wants to goad me. "Airtight, eh?" I say, telling her "Anytime baby, just as long as I get the backdoor." After that night Evie and I now regularly end up our love-making with anal sex. She has discovered her own yearning for violation and surrender. I like profaning my sex goddess yet she knows I still deeply worship her. We both marvel that somehow, with my cock in her ass, the sexual dynamic feels more equal.

12