La Playa Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fog43
Fog43
285 Followers

"I yelled for Steve not to swallow, then took his load, which was scrumptious tasting by the way, in my mouth," Lisa rejoined the story. "Then I jumped up and gave David his first load of cum. He was a little surprised, but I was more surprised at how he went after my tonsils once he got over his shock."

"It was the most erotic moment of my life, so far," David completed the narration. "And I want to share the experience with you guys. I want to try to do the things Steve did to me to John."

"Hmm, sounds like some sexy fun," replied Carolyn, realizing that her man was in a state of dumbfounded speechlessness but was also incredibly aroused, judging by how hard his penis was in her hand. "When do you plan on trying it, David?"

"Right now," David answered, and sliding out of his chair he moved to his knees and beckoned for John to move his own chair to allow access.

"Please, John, I know we've beat around this bush for a while," he explained to his friend, who had an alarmed look on his face, flushed body, and hard-as-a-rock cock. "I came to the realization that part of the reason for coming to a place like this is to try new things. Lisa has been a great example for me there, throughout our marriage. But this is one road she can't lead me any further along. Please, buddy. Please, let me suck your cock!"

John was still in shock, his mouth moved a couple of times, his eyes went wide, but what Carolyn noticed was that his cock instantly became even stiffer. She was thrilled and decided to take control. "Yes, honey, feed your beautiful cock into David's mouth. David, go ahead, taste my little boy's cock!"

This snapped John out of it, and he nodded his consent and rotated his chair, sliding down and back and spreading his legs. David slid forward and practically dove on the pulsing manhood before him. He engulfed John's cock as deep as his virgin mouth could accommodate and sucked on it like a fat straw. John moaned, rolled his head back and closed his eyes as he felt his friend's tongue supplement the intense suction of his cheeks. David pulled back slowly, swirling his tongue and keeping the suction on until he got to the top of John's shaft. He felt the head bulge and the edges of the circumcised helmet become sharply defined under his tongue, then pulled back suddenly and let John's cock jump from his mouth with an audible pop. He then took a second to examine his new toy,

Lisa was overjoyed at the look of enchanted wonder in her husband's eyes.

Then, grasping the base and John's balls, which had already retracted high up into his scrotum, David licked John's shaft all around like a popsicle. This caused John to squirm and moan even more, and David's death grip on the base of the shaft acted like a cock ring, restricting outgoing blood flow and making the purple veins of John's cock stand out. Then David began the deep vacuum and pistoning motion Steve had used on his cock earlier by the pool. He moved his head as fast as possible, breathing in on the up strokes to increase the suction and out on the down strokes, all the while swirling his tongue first clockwise, then counterclockwise along the shaft of the man meat which was jumping and pulsing so much it seemed to have a life of its own in his mouth.

John gripped the arms of the chair like a man possessed, rolling his head from side to side and moaning incoherently. He had received many a blowjob from talented women, but David's tongue knew just where to press and tickle to get the maximum effect, and no woman had ever achieved the degree of suction David's strong cheeks and neck produced.

Carolyn and Lisa were in awe of David's enthusiasm and stamina as he entered his third full minute of moving his entire head and torso at an almost blurry speed. Suddenly John arched his spine, rocking the chair back on two legs and nearly choking David as he thrust his cock deep into his mouth and throat. David loosened his grip on the base of John's shaft slightly and moved back until just the head of his cock was pursed in his lips, and sucked like a kid trying to get the last of the milkshake out of the cup through a straw and John pumped squirt after squirt of hot, gooey cum into his mouth. John was practically yelling, his whole body rigid except for his hips, which jerked uncontrollably with each spasm.

And suddenly it was over. The most intense three minutes of either man's life came to a slow, tender end as John relaxed and slumped back into the chair with David's mouth still sucking and licking his cock head, teasing out every last bit of milky fluid.

The sensations were now so intense that John had to gently push David away as the two men locked eyes and shared the creation of a new bond, the shattering of old barriers, and stepped together into a whole new world. Their wives looked on with a mix of lust and pride.

"And this is only Monday!" Carolyn exclaimed enthusiastically as she reached for Lisa.

Fog43
Fog43
285 Followers
12