La Playa Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fog43
Fog43
285 Followers

Most encounters at orgies didn't last as long as this fuck, and it was easy for Jeff to let go. He came with a groan and a shudder, feeling the additional wetness inside Steve's rectum as Steve continued to milk his rod. Jeff shuddered four times, savoring the feeling but keeping his wits about him enough to put a tight grip around the base of Steve's cock to ensure he didn't cum, too. He knew Steve needed to last a while yet, and wondered what it would feel like to be split by Jonathan's big, thick tool. He envied Steve for a moment and hoped he'd get a chance to find out before the night ended.

"Need a rest, hon, or are you ready for Randy-stud here to pump your ass?" Julie asked, winking at Steve and instantly communicating the need to move the less-than-diplomatic pornographer through the line quickly.

"Well, Herb and Jonathan got here first, but they look like they can hang on while Randy gets his jollies," replied Steve. "Come here, Randy-stud, and pump my man pussy!"

Randy, now fully hard and primed by Julie's expert mouth and tongue, puffed up like a penguin and shuffled over to Steve, who was in the doggy position. Ever considerate, Jeff lubed Steve's hole again and was reaching for Randy's cock as Randy pushed his hand away.

"That's okay. Thanks guy, he's wet enough," said Randy, unconcerned about the sensitivity of Steve's rectal tissues.

Fortunately for Steve, his ass was already extremely slick, thanks to the way Jeff had liberally used the lube during their session. As well, Randy's dick wasn't nearly as thick as Jeff's, so his sphincter easily accommodated the new invasion.

Julie focused back in on Cary, who was playing with her tits like a kid in a candy shop and grinning from ear to ear. He'd met Julie months ago during a pre-opening promotional tour, and had immediately fallen head over heels in lust. He was going to enjoy their little romp to the fullest, and hoped that Katherine was enjoying herself. He had seen her going upstairs with Scarlett a while back.

Randy was among the most sexually seasoned swingers at the party. He was self-centered and crude, but his experience made him a capable lover nonetheless. He had known Steve for years. They did business together and often crossed paths at various conventions and parties. Even so, they had never fucked, primarily because Randy was only situationally bi and also didn't physically turn Steve on. As a result, Randy was completely unprepared for Steve's almost psychic ability to read a lover and elicit a response.

Steve was counting on this, because while the slut inside him responded well to the thought of a gangbang, the hairy, flabby, Ron Jeremy physical type was a turnoff for him. Therefore, he applied a corollary of the Don Corleone axiom: "Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer." In this case: "Fuck good-looking people well, and bad-looking people fast."

He began an abdominal undulation, not just passively waiting for Randy to fuck him then milk his cock, but practically creating a rectal suction, pulling Randy's cock in, clamping down on it, and sliding it smoothly out. The effect was one Randy had only felt a couple of times before when fucking professionals in Paris. It was like a whole series of mini-fucks each time he thrust forward or pulled back, and it caught him by surprise.

Steve began to emit a stream of profanity: "Fuck me harder! Goddamn, your cock feels good..." that appealed to Randy's vanity, and Julie put the nail in the coffin when she reached over from her perch atop Cary and shoved a finger up Randy's chute. He popped like the Texas high school football hero on his first trip to Matamoros.

"Unngh, oh shit," he muttered as his cock exploded after only a couple of minutes of fucking.

He was embarrassed by his lack of staying power, but amazed that a man's ass had drawn such a response from him. This caused instant confusion as his macho ego asked, "Am I turning gay?" but Steve was prepared for this as well.

"Thanks man, that was super. Makes me envious of all those women you have all the time."

This compliment and reference to his virility reassured Randy and he put on a good face, saying, "Got 'em waitin' in line! Just wanted to say I'm happy to be a part of this place. Keep up the great work!"

Steve looked over at Herb who had a mouth full of Jonathan's sausage but was still keeping up with events and rolled his eyes. Herb grinned as he let Jonathan's dick fall out of his mouth and rose up.

Steve moved toward them eagerly. "Come on guys, let's really get it on."

He replaced Herb atop Jonathan, engulfing the sub's rock hard cock with his mouth and lowering his own genitals toward Jonathan's tongue while Herb reached for a tube and lubed up. Steve roughly pulled on the leather thong between Jonathan's nipple clamps as he felt Herb glide smoothly into his ass.

This was perhaps the cock most familiar with Steve's ass, and Herb knew how to angle his hips to massage Steve's prostate just right. Jonathan was working hard on Steve, alternately sucking and licking as Herb's thrusts forced Steve's hips forward and shoved his cock down Jonathan's throat. Steve meanwhile was worshiping Jonathan's huge cock, laving his smoothly shaved shaft and balls with his tongue, and occasionally gripping the ball stretcher with his teeth and giving a tug.

Julie still rode Cary, but now also had Randy's meat down her throat as Roxanne sawed the strap-on in and out of Sarah's pussy in the doggy position.

Katherine, Scarlett, and Penny came down the stairs, the two fisting victims moving a little gingerly, but all three drinking in the beautiful sights before them. Scarlett moved directly over to Julie and began sucking her breasts.

Cary, who had hoped to get a piece of Scarlett, immediately moved one hand from Julie's chest to Scarlett's pussy.

Katherine joined Roxanne and Sarah, caressing and nibbling on both women as opportunity allowed, and Penny began running her hands and tits over every inch of skin she could access on the threesome of men in the center of the room.

Herb knew that his friend would want to feel Jonathan's big member in his ass, and wanted to save himself for more action later, so with a few more well aimed thrusts along Steve's prostate he pulled out, cleaned up, and tackled Penny for a good straight fuck.

Steve immediately sat up, swung around, and lowered his now slick ass down Jonathan's tool. He moved slowly, savoring the stretch and fullness of this fine piece of meat and smiled at Julie, who was now receiving Cary's next load. She smiled back and blew him a kiss, then smiled at Scarlett and gestured toward the table holding the latex gloves and lube.

Randy moved over and fed his rod down Penny's throat as she spasmed around Roxanne's latex cock.

Julie dismounted Cary and draped herself over several large pillows right next to Steve and Jonathan. She pulled her own legs over her head, exposing both her gaping pussy and rosebud to Scarlett, who moved into position. This was to be both an exhibition to enhance Steve's pleasure and a great experience for Julie, who had only been anally fisted once before.

Steve began pumping himself up and down Jonathan's shaft and watched intently as Scarlett expertly lubed both her subject's opening and her latex-covered hand, being sure to get plenty of lube in between the fingers and an extra dollop on the palm.

Noticing Katherine moving across the room, Julie said, "Hey babe, be a doll and hand me a vibe off the table?"

"Sure, beauty, here you go. I've got to hurry off to the powder room, but I'll come right back. Can't wait to see you take her dreamy hand," replied Katherine as she detoured to a table and passed a gel-covered vibrator to the petite woman on the floor.

Steve began to undulate above Jonathan, who was using both hands to pump his lover's cock, taking advantage of the lube Scarlett had placed at his side to create a slippery double fist. Steve extended his stroke up and down the huge, pulsing man meat in his ass and reached up to lick both his middle fingers and apply them to his own nipples. Jonathan removed his nipple clamps and followed suit with one hand on his own distended and somewhat sore buds.

Scarlett began slowly, using the flats of two fingers to gently massage Julie's asshole in a circular motion. She ran her other hand across Julie's belly, careful to stay out of the way as Julie massaged her own pussy with the vibe on its lowest setting. The two beauties locked eyes as their psyches synched together. Julie relaxed into deep breathing, her eyes lost focus but remained open, gazing deep into Scarlett's, and Scarlett slipped two fingers into Julie's ass. Both women were focused in mind, body, and spirit on the extreme sexual act they were sharing. When Scarlett felt Julie's sphincter relax, she pumped and twisted her fingers into and around the muscle, then added a third finger.

Herb was pounding Sarah hard. He had enjoyed fucking Steve and could have let himself go, but enjoyed watching Steve's expressions as Jonathan's cock pumped deep into his chute. Herb was essentially using Sarah as a love doll, which was exactly the kind of sex the submissive woman loved the most.

Katherine came back into the room and grabbed Jeff, who was sipping a drink and watching the action on the couch while slowly stroking himself, keeping his cock semi-hard and his fire stoked. Katherine turned so she could see the room and straddled him on the couch, sinking her cunt down onto his rapidly solidifying organ.

Randy was still face fucking Penny, while Cary ate her out. Roxanne was at a table, cleaning and removing the strap-on to make her cunt available for a real cock. Jonathan was not just imitating Steve in playing with his own nipples. He also began to undulate his hips and move his fist up and down Steve's organ in a milking motion.

Steve groaned as his eyes rolled back in his head. He truly loved sex of all kinds with all kinds of people, but right at this moment he loved cock the most, and was topping off an hour - where he had been fucked by five of the finest cocksmen on the island - with this superb organ in his ass. He felt his orgasm building and was very happy he'd had the early cum with Julie in the pool.

Rolling his head back down and opening his eyes he almost immediately lost his load as he watched Scarlett's hand, now with all five fingers cupped into a point, press forward into Julie.

Julie continued her deep breathing and bore down with her rectal muscle. She had turned the vibrator up high and was holding it directly against her clit. In her mind's eye her pussy and her ass were the same, joining and blossoming open to accept the talented Scarlett's fist. She looked to her right and regained her focus to see Steve staring at her. The mixed look of physical pleasure and lust on his face inspired her, and Scarlett's hand was literally sucked past the sphincter and into her rectum. A quick, intense orgasm swept across Julie's body. Scarlett held back, keeping her fingers tightly clenched and letting Julie recover and adjust.

Ten seconds, twenty, forty-five she kept her hand perfectly still, while her other hand continued to caress her lover's belly. Then she felt Julie's hips move slightly, the women's eyes met once again and they began to work together to fuck Julie's ass.

Roxanne slapped Cary on the butt saying, "Roll over, white boy," and dropped down to suck his cock hard preliminary to fucking.

Herb was slap fucking Sarah, who was now moaning and shaking her head from side to side as multiple orgasms took her. Herb was holding the leather of Sarah's nipple clamps like the bridle of a horse, and let out a "Yee haw!" as he plunged into her pussy.

Jeff had his hands on Katherine's tits, holding her up as she bounced up and down on his cock. Penny replaced Cary's tongue with her own fingers as she kept her throat open for Randy to fuck. She tasted the saltiness of his pre-cum and knew that he wouldn't last much longer. The energy in the room was building to a fever, and this was just the first major session of the night.

Steve picked up his pace. He often neared orgasm just from playing with his nipples, and he believed that tonight he could orgasm just from nipple and ass play, but that was a moot point as his cock slid back and forth in the tunnel of Jonathan's hand. For his part, Jonathan was nearing delirium. As a sub, he was used to being the one who serviced his lover. But this experience had his head spinning. Even though it was his cock plunging in and out of Steve's ass, he truly felt that Steve was topping him, using him for pleasure even as the pressure built in his own balls. Both men were beyond coherent thought. The heads between their legs were doing all the thinking now, and were focused on nothing but cum.

Scarlett pumped steadily back and forth inside Julie, expanding her fingers on the out stroke and balling them into a fist on the way in. This was why Scarlett considered herself a dyke. The feeling of power she felt as she fucked a woman was indescribable.

Julie had never felt so full as she was now, pumping the vibrator, running at its highest setting, deep into her cunt with one hand as the other diddled her clit. She loved the hand in her ass, and was moving toward a truly explosive orgasm.

Randy came. He grunted and thrust deep into Penny's mouth. Penny had her hand at the base of Randy's shaft to keep him from losing control entirely and gagging her. As warm fluid jetted to the back of her throat, her own fingers brought her off with a fabulous orgasm as she moaned and sucked hard on Randy's cock.

Herb came. Sarah was covered in sweat as she screamed her multi-orgasmic delight, and Herb withdrew from her cunt and added his sperm to the wetness on her belly with a bellow and a final tug on her nipple clamps, causing one of them to come off and pinch her, which simply instigated yet a final orgasm in the exhausted woman.

Katherine came. Her cunt muscles fluttered and gripped Jeff's superb cock as he pinched her nipples and she squirted several ounces of fluid across the carpet. Jeff held back, knowing he would need every ounce of sperm to keep up with this group of hedonists for the rest of the evening.

Roxanne came. More from her own masturbation than from Cary's prowess, but she came nonetheless as she heard the familiar sounds of her partner's orgasm across the room. Cary, caught by the quick intensity of Roxanne's cum, surprised himself by cumming a third time in just over an hour, jetting a small load of cum deep into Roxanne's womb.

Steve came. He felt the orgasm begin in his ass with a series of involuntary contractions which migrated forward to his balls. His balls contracted up into his scrotum and acted like dual triggers, releasing a flood of cum up his shaft, spurting it all over Jonathan's chest and face. He twisted his nipples and let out a yell as his whole body tensed and flexed while ejecting six massive ropes of cum.

Jonathan came. He felt intense heat in Steve's ass and the writhing body above him sent him over the edge, jerking his hips off the futon and up into the depths of Steve's bowels. His sperm jetted deep into Steve's gut and he felt the "little death" as he nearly passed out from hyperventilation.

Julie came. It was unlike any orgasm she had ever felt. It began at her G-spot where she had the vibrator planted and radiated out across her form. Her clit felt like it was shooting electric sparks, and her rectum responded with convulsions around the fist near the top of her colon. She screamed and bucked against Scarlett's hand, her nipples fully distended and a flood of fluid soaked her cunt and Scarlett's arm.

Then she passed out.

Scarlett came. Without a finger or tongue on her clit, no cock in her cunt, with no stimulation except the incredible sexual energy erupting in the room around her, a quick, sharp orgasm swept over her. She cried out with both physical pleasure and spiritual pride as she experienced both her own and her lover's spasms.

She quickly recovered when she realized Julie was unconscious. Contracting her fingers tightly she held her hand in Julie's ass perfectly still as Julie's body twitched and shook, her eyelids fluttering involuntarily. Concerned, Scarlett grabbed the vibrator and withdrew it from Julie's cunt, then began to slowly remove her fist from the woman's rectum. As the knuckles passed the sphincter Julie gave another mewling cry and woke up, panting for breath and still shaking. Immensely relieved, Scarlett moved up quickly to pet and calm Julie, reassuring her as she regained orientation.

Steve was already up and moving. Despite the intensity of his orgasm he recognized Julie's unconsciousness immediately and moved to get a towel and a glass of water. The room was filled with moans and groans. Jonathan was nearly in shock as he felt one last spasm of cum spurt out.

Steve hurried over to Julie and Scarlett, poured a little water on the towel and mopped Julie's forehead as Scarlett continued to soothe her. Then he and Scarlett helped her sit up and take a sip of water.

"Wow! That was incredible!" Julie grinned as she caught her breath, to the great relief of both Scarlett and Steve, and drawing a round of applause from the hedonists around the room.

Kisses, hugs and caresses were exchanged all around the room as the players recovered. The extremely well-trained subs who acted as hospitality staff materialized from the corners of the room with damp towels, both cool and warm, and began cleaning the guests and taking drink orders.

The bartender moved off her stool and cranked the music back up a notch or two, and turned on the ceiling fans overhead. Pairings separated and re-formed around partners, and the group moved toward the buffet or the bar, grinning and sharing tales.

"Did you see that?"

"How was he?"

"Could you believe how hard Julie came?" were snippets of the conversation as the group went into full recovery mode.

Jokes were told. Secret smiles exchanged. And the whole seductive process began anew. It would continue well into the night and be relived next morning. Daisy chains, whips and chains, straight sex, queer sex, and twisted sex would be enjoyed by all. They were healthy. They were wealthy. They were in love (at least with sex.) And they were at La Playa. The future was an ocean of possibilities.

Fog43
Fog43
285 Followers