La Playa Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fog43
Fog43
285 Followers

The two professionals had been making more and more contact with their charges as they spoke. Touching arms, massaging bellies, caressing thighs established a connection and trust while reassuring Peter and Joan of their gentleness. Peter smiled over at Joan, who was having her breasts lightly massaged by Margo, and blew her a kiss.

His attention snapped back to Steven when he heard: "I'm just going to lube you up now." The good-looking blond man then began massaging gel - warmed between his hands - into Peter's pudendum and down toward his asshole. Steven used lots of lube, just as Margo began doing to Joan. The slickness combined with the knowing hands of the two professionals sent thrills up the newlyweds' spines.

Stephanie and Ron separated Len and Judy as they led them from the changing area. They led them to opposite sides of the Japanese baths, with Melinda and Bill interposed between them. They were treated to the same cleansing as Bill and Melinda, but got in the baths much quicker, as they had traveled in the Far East and were accustomed to the protocol. Stephanie surprised Len when she joined him in the tub. He reached for her and she moved closer, running her hands up and down his inner thighs as he massaged her tits. Ron had made a similar move with Judy, only he had entered the tub behind her, and had her wrapped in his arms as he massaged her plump breasts and pinched her nipples.

Bill and Melinda, finally accustomed fully to the temperature, were also joined by their attendants in the steaming water. Melinda thrilled to the feel of Rick's strong arms encircling her, and Bill's cock hardened yet again as the beautiful Debbie now offered him free access to her firm tits. The pairings stayed in the water for another five minutes, then all four tubs were vacated nearly simultaneously. While the water was not a scalding temperature, it was high enough to be of concern, especially with older or out of shape guests, so the attendants limited the total exposure time.

During this time two more tubs were put to use by other guests and their attendants. The spa was rapidly filling to full capacity.

By this time Margo and Steven were deeply, both literally and figuratively, into Peter and Joan. Stainless steel enema fittings rested deep in their rectums near the first bend of the colon, while a premixed enema was dispensed at a rate that Margo and Steven carefully adjusted. The attendants massaged their charges' bellies to smooth the flow of the liquid high into their intestines while coaching them on how to breathe and relax. At the same time, they coached and reassured their subjects in how to handle what they were feeling.

Joan and Peter were not fully prepared for the implications of this treatment, and were both feeling somewhat helpless and embarrassed. What they did not realize was that this experience was shattering barriers within their psyches for what lay ahead both today and for the rest of the week, and indeed their lives.

When they felt the distension in Joan and Peter's bellies reach the proper level, Margo and Steven withdrew the enema implements, quickly replacing them with small butt plugs. They helped Joan and Peter up from the chairs, and carefully guided them to toilet stalls with instructions to remove the plugs just prior to elimination. The sounds and smells produced were far from sexy, but Margo and Steven were all professional attitude as the two guests emerged holding their butt plugs. The team quickly set the newlyweds at ease with warm towel wipe downs and hugs, then led them back to the chairs for two further rounds, each cleaning a higher level of the colon until they achieved a total purge of their intestinal tracts.

Meanwhile Len and Judy were been led to separate individual saunas by Stephanie and Ron, while Bill, Melinda, Debbie and Rick were all in a large communal sauna.

Debbie and Rick continued the close physical contact with Bill and Melinda, surreptitiously watching the pair to gauge firsthand how they responded in swinging situations. Melinda was in heaven. She leaned in to Rick's six-pack abs even as she felt the sweat nearly erupt from her pores, reveling in the combination of oils, sweat, and water that lubricated the contact. She moved and encouraged his hands to explore her breasts and the folds of her pussy, while at least one of her own hands maintained constant contact with Rick's hard seven and a half inches. The uncut foreskin especially fascinated her, which she had never experienced before.

Rick sensed her body language, and quickly decided that this woman was very capable of handling all the implications of swinging and was a good type of guest for the resort to attract.

For his part, Bill wanted to fuck a pussy so bad he almost couldn't stand it. Debbie had revved him as high as he could remember being, and he had nearly completely forgotten his wife right next to him. Debbie decided that if he didn't pop a nut soon, he might become a problem, so she pushed him back on the wooden sauna bench and began to jack his cock in earnest. Bill became somewhat self-conscious as he realized Melinda and Rick were watching with interest, but he couldn't resist the expert ministrations of a trained sexual surrogate, especially one who was rubbing her sweaty tits in his face as she worked.

With a groan, Bill jetted rope after rope of cum onto both his own and Debbie's chest. She milked every drop out, then leaned down and kissed him deeply. After that, she helped him back into a sitting position and encouraged him to kiss Melinda, who was spooned back on Rick, who reclined against the sauna wall, his right index finger expertly diddling the woman's clit while pinching her breast with his left hand. Bill leaned in and kissed his wife just as she came, and surprised himself as he genuinely hoped her orgasm was a good one and she was enjoying herself. This place was starting to rub off on him in more ways than one.

Len was thoroughly enjoying his time with Stephanie. The statuesque brunette was showing him what a sudsy felt like. He reclined on the sauna bench, and she was rubbing her oily/sweaty body all over his. He let his hands explore her buttocks, back, and thighs and thought to himself how great it would be to have a sauna in his office.

Judy was also thinking about how nice it would be to have something, but on a less ambitious scale. She wished she had a rubber to slip over Ron's fat cock so he could fuck her up the ass. She knew the rules precluded such behavior from the Spa staff, but figured she could dream anyway. As she played with these thoughts she simultaneously played with Ron's cock and her own pussy, as the heat of the sauna permeated her body and opened her pores.

As Joan and Peter completed their third purge and emerged from the toilet stalls, they were greeted by a now nude and smiling Margo and Steven, who congratulated them on the completion of their colonics. Margo took Joan and Steven took Peter by the hand, and they led their clients to the large communal shower at the side of the room. Turning on and adjusting the sprays accordingly, the two staffers thoroughly soaped and cleaned Joan and Peter, then joined them under their respective showers.

Steven took Peter's rapidly hardening cock in his soapy hand, leaned in, and whispered, "You have a fabulous cock, and did fantastic with the treatment. I hope you know that I'm enjoying this thoroughly."

Peter, flattered and aroused, smiled at Steven, glanced at his wife who had her eyes closed as Joan massaged her pussy and also whispered in her ear, and leaned in to kiss the tall attendant. Peter also reached for and was rewarded with Steven's hard, skinny eight-inch dick. This day was going swimmingly, he thought.

With the heat of the sauna following the heat of the Japanese baths, none of the guests could stay in their saunas long, especially with all the sexual activity underway. Heart rates were very high as they were re-wrapped in robes and led to a communal cooling area.

This room was scattered with low couches and chairs all arranged to provide a view of the pool and patio areas out of large picture windows. A variety of juices, flavored waters, and sports drinks were available at a bar along the back wall. Because they were enjoying individual service, Stephanie and Ron seated Len and Judy at opposite ends of the room, while Bill and Melinda were led to a central conversation pit couch by Debbie and Rick. The staffers got drinks for their guests and themselves, and then joined their guests for thirty minutes of flirtatious talk and games of slap and tickle as their body temperatures returned to normal.

After their showers Margo and Steven remained nude and led Joan and Peter down the passageway to a room that was much less clinical than the enema room had been. However, this room was also equipped with stirrup chairs and stainless steel hoses. Margo led Joan to a counter filled with a variety of scents and flavorings. Together, and rubbing their bodies closely the whole while, the two selected a pleasing combination for Joan's douche.

Simultaneously, Peter and Steven selected a flavored oil and Steven, with a wicked twinkle in his eye, suggested that Peter wear a cock ring and butt plug for the remainder of the service.

"They'll help you build an edge and be ready in case you meet someone in the Roman Baths after your sudsy," Steven said with a conspiratorial grin. That thought went right to Peter's crotch, and he grinned back at his attendant/lover like a kid in a candy shop.

Steven led Peter over to the chair next to Joan, who was taking the position to allow Margo access to her pussy for the douche, and placed the butt plug and cock ring they had selected along with the tube of oil on a service tray. Margo was mixing the proper proportions of ingredients in a bag in a sink. Peter kissed his wife then jumped up in the chair.

Steven pulled the stirrups into place for him then did the same for Joan, letting her watch his eyes as he drank in her naked form. Then, turning back to Peter, he took the adjustable cock ring and fitted it over the base of his cock, then lubed up two fingers and slid them directly into Peter's ass, finding Peter's prostate and massaging it while Peter's cock inflated within the confines of the ring.

Margo brought the douche over to Joan, but before she inserted the tube she leaned down and subjected each of Joan's nipples to a rapid tongue lashing. Joan arched up as she felt Margo apply lube to her labia, then relaxed back down as Margo finished her tit assault and slipped the douche nozzle inside her pussy.

Joan looked over at Peter, who was enjoying the sensations of a slow cock and ass massage from Steven. He opened his eyes, looked back at his wife, and mouthed a soundless, "Thank you." She blew him a kiss and moaned as Margo thumbed her clit while continuing the douche.

Their cool down complete, Bill and Melinda were led to a private patio. The morning was getting along, and the tropical heat was rising, but the patio was shaded and heavily landscaped with large plants, and enjoyed a view toward the sea breeze, so none of the group found it uncomfortable. Debbie and Rick once again helped Bill and Melinda out of their robes, disrobed themselves, then helped their charges up onto the massage tables that sat side by side on the patio. They went right to work, selecting oils and doing the preliminary touching and kneading that establishes a rapport between masseuse (or masseur) and her or his subject.

Len and Judy were also led outside, but to separate private patios in accordance with their individual treatment wishes. Stephanie dropped her robe first, and then helped Len out of his and onto the massage table, face down.

Ron and Stephanie's movements were identical, but Ron kept up a steady stream of compliments: "You have the most beautiful eyes," or "Such nice firm thighs," to build a more emotional connection with Judy.

Spa staff were specially trained to tailor their service based upon a number of factors, including the genders' differing responses to visual and verbal stimuli. Judy was drinking it up, and she spread her legs to allow Ron full access to her ass and cunt as he ran his strong hands up and down the full length of her back and legs.

With Joan's douche complete and Peter's cock standing tall and proud from Steven's ministrations, the quartet changed rooms yet again to continue the Same Sex Special. This time Joan and Peter were led into a room dimly lit with candles and hung with rich fabrics. Incense wafted about and New Age music completed the quiet, relaxed atmosphere. The floor was covered with Japanese tatami mats, giving it a soft, spongy feel, and two low massage tables stood in the center of the room.

Margo helped Joan down onto one of the tables, letting her free hand roam over the young blonde's ass as she did so. She was quite taken with Joan's gray eyes, and would have loved to break Spa rules and dive straight down into her pussy with its sexy Brazilian wax job. Steven, too, was considering pushing the boundaries as he helped Peter fit his stiff cock through a specially cut hole in the massage table as he lay down on his stomach.

The newlywed couple was hot. Peter had an ass to die for, and Steven was sorely tempted. However, their extensive training, industry-leading compensation packages, and knowledge that this was just the first week of what could be a heavenly multi-year gig helped Steven and Margo each maintain their professionalism and refocus their service to their guests.

Debbie and Rick were turning up the heat on Bill and Melinda. They were watching each other and coordinating the movements of the sensual massage technique they were using on the older couple. Debbie kneaded Bill's buttocks, letting her thumbs spread and stretch his ass cheeks and brush against the sides of his asshole as they passed up and down between his upper thighs and the base of his spine. Rick was using the same move on Melinda, but pressed in slightly, sliding directly over her rosebud with each pass, gauging her willingness for anal sex.

Bill tensed a bit each time Debbie's thumb came close to his anus, which was a direct contrast to his wife's reaction. Melinda spread her legs slightly wider and humped back toward Rick's teasing thumbs, encouraging an anal invasion. Rick smiled and nodded at his wife and colleague. They would be able to give an overall favorable report on this couple to Julie, but would nonetheless also be able to provide some valuable feedback into the guest screening process. Melinda was a good fit for La Playa, but Bill was marginal. The boss would need to put some more thought into how to screen couples like this.

The warm oils, beautiful scents, soft lights and soothing music were having the desired relaxing impact on Peter and Joan. Both were now covered from head to foot with a thin coat of fantastically smooth oil, and had their eyes closed as their attendants worked. They had been coached to breathe deeply, slowly, and steadily as the oil was applied, and now the skilled hands and fingers of Margo and Steven worked their magic.

Margo and Steven were going slow, despite their desire for the young pair. They knew that the sudsy bath was the time for rapid movements and sexual fulfillment, and were taking their time to establish rock-solid physical bonds with their subjects before that. The technique in use was a combination of Esalen and deep-tissue massage, moving from the head, neck, and shoulders down toward the feet. Right now they were in the middle of upper backs, working the lymph systems for maximum toxin release. They would get to those two yummy asses, glistening with oil, in good time.

Len was responding well to Stephanie's ministrations. He had used one of the Fleet enemas available in his suite's bathroom that morning, in the hope of getting a finger up his ass as he came. Now, though, his hard-on was uncomfortable beneath him, but he was enjoying the way Stephanie circled his anus with her thumbs as she massaged his buttocks.

He was only situationally bi, had sucked only a handful of cocks, and had no intention of ever feeling even a dildo in his rear opening, but he loved a finger or two, and had a butt plug which hit his prostate perfectly while fucking a woman. Stephanie noticed the way he shifted to ease the strain on his cock, and reached below the table to release a trap door, then helped him adjust the towel, providing a hole for his erection and scrotum to protrude through, not unlike the hole in the donut under his face.

Judy was in heaven. Ron's strong hands and manly scent, mixed with the lovely smells coming off the ocean breeze, were sending her into orbit. Sensing her readiness, Ron had moved rather quickly through the basic massage for the back, thighs, and backs of the legs, and now focused his work entirely on her ass, anus, pudendum, and vagina. She was up on her elbows and used her knees and back to hump the table, rubbing her protruding clit on the towel below her.

Moaning and breathing rapidly, Judy fantasized about this young stud's beautiful cock sawing in and out of her pussy, while his thumbs lewdly spread and invaded her anus. She thought briefly of Len, and hoped he was getting as good from that luscious brunette he had picked. Picturing her, Judy felt a slight regret that they had not gone for the Same Sex Special, or one of the other single-sex packages, but she knew Len would never have gone for it. Oh well, it was only Tuesday, and she could come back later in the week when Len was planning on a golf outing away from the Resort.

After some time, Margo and Steven finished with Peter and Joan's backs and had them roll over. They began at their feet, first washing them and then moving into a reflexology regime. Margo couldn't help herself as she looked up at Joan's cunt. It was open and wet, and highlighted by the completely shaven outer lips. Margo felt a wave of lust overtake her, and to slake it, bent down and sucked on Joan's toes, running her tongue between them, imaging it was moving through those flowering lips.

Joan groaned and writhed slightly, both from the reflexology (now focused on the back of her ankle at the point connected with the vagina) and the sucking. Steven reached across and gave Margo a sharp, playful slap on the ass. This reminded her in a friendly fashion of the rules of engagement, and she refocused her efforts on the balls of Joan's feet at the points associated with the stomach.

Steven understood the desire his colleague felt. The woman beneath her hands had that fresh beauty of youth, as did the young stud he was working on. He shook these thoughts off and completed the reflexology routine, ready to begin moving up Peter's legs. He knew this would soon bring him face-to-face with Peter's prime cock, with its little tuft of hair above the shaft and clean, smooth balls. Steven felt his own cock stiffen and once again looked forward to the upcoming contact of the sudsy.

Bill and Melinda were now also on their backs. It was at this point in the treatment that their two attendants, who were also trained sex surrogates, put their full training to work. Debbie and Rick were actually not looking at their subjects, but into each other's eyes as they massaged the genitalia beneath their fingers.

Bill and Melinda were doing the same. Bill had even relaxed to the point that he reached over and held his wife's hand as she moved through her first quick cum. At home this would have been the end of her sexual response, and even in the few swinging situations they had experienced her desire would wane considerably after that first (and often last) orgasm. But today she had Rick's skilled fingers working over her pubis in a variation on the Tantric Yoni massage. He was experiencing the body beneath him by touch alone, but was gauging Melinda's reactions perfectly.

Fog43
Fog43
285 Followers