La Playa Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fog43
Fog43
285 Followers

Similarly, Debbie's eyes were focused deep into those of her husband and colleague, and she worked Bill into an ever greater lather through touch alone. Already she had grabbed and pulled down firmly on his balls twice, delaying his orgasm, but soon she would allow him to spurt his seed freely over himself and her body. She imagined that, with all the pent up sexual energy he must feel from his morning so far, Bill might shoot copiously and far, and imagined his sperm flying through the air and landing on her husband's chest. This mental image was enough to send a slight shudder up her spine, which translated to a different twitch of her hands and an instant explosion from Bill's turgid member.

The orgasm took Bill somewhat by surprise, causing him to call out, arching his back and thrusting up into the blonde's hand. Seeing her husband's eruption triggered another orgasm in Melinda, and Rick quickly took advantage of it with a finger to her G-spot, sending her into a series of quick, rolling climaxes, each a bit more intense than the last. Bill thrust twice more, then relaxed, opened his eyes, and was greeted with the sight of a smiling, tan, blonde bombshell whose naked chest was covered in thick ropes of his own seed. Coming back to earth, he felt Melinda squeezing his hand as Rick brought her cum after cum.

Debbie stayed in place, smiling warmly at the older man, her hand firmly gripping Bill's rapidly wilting member, the cum running slowly down her tits. Bill smiled back, then turned his head to watch his wife in her last climactic orgasm, her tits jiggling and an intense look of concentration on her face. For the first time in all of their multi-partner sexual encounters, he felt absolutely no jealousy as he watched another man pleasure his wife. This place was great... and the day was young. He smiled more broadly as Melinda's orgasm subsided and she turned her eyes to his.

Judy was also cumming at the hands of a strong, experienced man. Ron, taking the admonitions of the employee pep rally (held before the first guests arrived) to heart, was going the extra mile to make her happy. This was Judy's third orgasm, as Ron pumped three fingers in and out of her pussy and roughly brushed her clit with his thumb, while his other hand alternated back and forth, pinching and brushing of her nipples.

Earlier she had heard some other guest cry out her orgasm from down at the pool, and now Judy let loose to try to outdo to the other woman, practically screaming a stream of obscenities mixed with moans and cries of ecstasy.

"Heh, heh, heh, that's my girl!" said Len to Stephanie as she pumped his cock.

"You are a very lucky man to have such a beautiful and sexy wife," replied Stephanie, increasing her pace.

"I'm a very lucky man to have a wife who doesn't mind my getting what I'm getting from such a gorgeous number," flirted Len, as a look of distraction crossed his face and his eyes lost focus.

Seconds later he grunted, shuddered, and squirted several nice globs of cum out all over his chest. Stephanie waited for him to regain his breath, then moved to gently wipe up the cum with a warm wet towel.

After a few more moments she said, "Well, I'm afraid that completes our time together. I hate to have to go but I'm sure there are other guests waiting, and I imagine a guy like you has other adventures planned for the day. Let me help you up and show you back to the changing room."

"That was fabulous, babe, just fabulous. I really wish the hotel rules weren't so strict. I'd ask you to join us in the Baths," Len offered.

"Ooh, that would be so nice, really. Thanks. But rules are rules and I'm on the clock. Come on now, let me help you into your robe," Stephanie said, as she slapped Len's grabbing hands away and held up the garment. As they stepped out into the hallway they saw Judy, leaning heavily on Ron and still looking a little starry eyed, come down the hall to join them.

"Honey, let's get a bite to eat and go to the Baths, shall we?" asked Len.

Judy perked up and agreed, so Stephanie and Ron led them to the small buffet spread, pointed out the entry into the baths, kissed them both, and excused themselves back the to Spa staff lounge, where they would wash thoroughly and be allowed a break before taking on their next clients.

Their full body hot oil massages complete, Peter and Joan were led onto the same veranda Bill and Melinda had just vacated. The older couple had also decided to check out the Roman Baths, and were very excited to pass the young newlywed couple in the hall. Would these hot young things be available in the Baths soon? Steven wondered the same thing as he and Margo helped Peter and Joan onto the outdoor massage tables.

An assistant Spa attendant had quickly restocked the veranda, and had placed two large buckets of very sudsy water on champagne bucket stands next to the massage tables. Once again, Margo and Steven began with their clients' backs, dipping sudsy water from the buckets with wooden ladles and anointing the already glistening skin. Then they applied more of a naturally based mild soap formula. But this time, instead of just hands they used their bodies as well.

Moving their hands vigorously at first, they worked up a very sudsy coating on their clients, then leaned down with their torsos and rubbed the suds between them. Peter and Joan looked at each other with growing lust. The slick, skin-to-skin sensations were unlike any they had ever felt before, and were heightened by the fact that they were receiving these feelings from someone of their own gender.

Margo's breasts felt incredible as she rubbed them into Joan's buttocks, then slid all the way up her back and rubbed them into her neck. Steven's chest felt great too, but when he felt Steven's rock-hard eight inch member slide up between his butt cheeks and across his back Peter got instantly hard and humped up into it. This action went on for a few minutes until every square inch of the backs of Joan and Peter's bodies had been touched by every square inch of Margo and Steven's fronts, then they were gently turned over, and the action really heated up.

Margo straddled Joan's left foot, and lowered her pussy to her toes. She humped her crotch up and down and leaned down to brush her tits back and forth across the blonde's knees. Steven humped Peter's foot as well, while running his hands up and down the inside and outside of Peter's thighs. Then the two highly skilled sex workers switched feet and continued their assault on the senses of the young newlyweds.

Tits, cock, pussy, chests, stomachs, arms and even faces slid over Peter and Joan's lower extremities, moving inexorably toward their genitalia. However, Steven avoided Peter's cock and Margo passed by Joan's pussy. Instead they moved up, constantly renewing the sudsy water, and slathered themselves all over their chests.

Slick tits and rock-hard nipples against slick tits and rock-hard nipples sent Joan over the edge into a small orgasm as she gazed into Margo's hazel eyes. Peter thrilled to the feel of Steven's hard cock rubbing on his belly and chest, and felt his own dick respond with an involuntary jerk. Then Margo and Steven moved back down and started over again. This went on for some time, with the two Spa staffers avoiding direct stimulation of their subjects' sex organs while rubbing their own all over the supine forms below them.

Then Margo made her move. She put her body between Joan's legs and forced them open, placing her clit directly on top of Joan's mound and mashing in. Joan cried out and arched her back in still another orgasm. Margo had an oversize clit, and she used it like a small cock to fuck herself up and down Joan's slit. Steven also initiated cock-to-cock contact, pouring more soapy water on Peter's crotch and humping him roughly.

No penetration was taking place, but this was sex in its most raw form. Four bodies moved in a ballet of up, down, back, forth, clockwise and counterclockwise hip thrusts. After a few minutes of this, Margo sat back and grabbed the shower hose, which hung on the leg of the table. She squeezed the trigger and sent a cascade of water over Joan's cunt, striking her clit and giving her another orgasm. After thoroughly rinsing Joan, Margo leaned in and began a direct manual stimulation of Joan's vaginal opening and clit using both hands. Joan went nuts, and Margo smiled. Mirroring his colleague's motions Steven rinsed Peter, grabbed a bottle of lube, squirted it on Peter's pulsing organ, and jacked him rapidly, using one hand on his shaft while roughly fondling his balls with the other.

The two newlyweds instinctively reached their hands across the space between the two tables and held hands as they climaxed. They were crying out in a discordant harmony of incoherent words and phrases. Their entire beings focused on their genitalia at this moment in a way they had never experienced before, yet their love drew their spirits together.

Margo and Steven continued their masturbatory assaults, carefully watching faces, body language, and listening for the telltale signs that their charges were past their peaks... but such signs did not come. Joan cried out yet again and launched into another massive orgasm. This reaction sent Peter right over the edge into a second cum, the kind of event that happens only rarely and generally only to much younger men. Steven was surprised, but felt a surge of pride that he was able to bring a man to consecutive climaxes.

The two newlyweds bucked violently several times beneath the hands of the beautiful Spa staffers, then almost simultaneously collapsed. They were covered in sweat and soap, fighting to catch their breath, but smiling like a pair of Cheshire cats. Margo and Steven moved quickly to rinse them completely with lukewarm water, then covered them in huge fluffy towels and moved away to allow them the opportunity to share in some privacy.

"God that was incredible!" enthused Joan. "Did you really cum twice, honey?"

"God yeah, baby, it was fabulous. I've never done that before. And honey, that cock felt so good rubbing all over me. I've got to have another!"

"I know what you mean," smiled Joan. "Margo's breasts against mine were so thrilling. I know we've had other same sex experiences, but this almost felt like that first time all over again, don't you think?"

"Definitely," answered Peter, looking away from his wife to see where Steven and Margo had gone.

Seeing Peter's look, the two attendants moved back into earshot, smiling.

"That was a wonderful experience for us as well," said Margo with real warmth. "You two are totally hot, and I know you are going to love the rest of the week here. Don't miss the Bacchanalia Friday night. Steve throws the most incredible orgies in the world."

As she spoke, she and Steven helped Peter and Joan sit up, drying them, and offered towels to dry their heads.

"There are sanitized brushes and combs available in the bathroom," added Steven, "but our final service to you is to anoint you once again with oil."

With that, he and Margo moved to a shelf and selected a fabulous oil scented with orchid, and put a light coating on Peter and Joan's bodies. Then they helped them rise, slip on the bath slippers they had worn since the changing room, and showed them toward the door.

"Thank you so much," Joan stopped and looked into Margo's eyes.

"Yeah, thanks for an incredible experience, dude," echoed Peter, moving close to Steven.

The two newlyweds took the Spa staff workers into their arms and soul kissed them.

"Sure do wish you could come to the Baths with us," Peter whispered as he separated from Steven.

"Me too, but I'm sure you will find plenty of great cocks in there. Go for it, man!"

"You too," said Margo to Joan. "There are going to be women and men tripping over themselves to get at you. Take advantage and enjoy. And all the best for many happy years together!" With that Margo and Steven showed Peter and Joan to the Roman Baths.

Peter and Joan had a great time in the baths. They lunched and met a number of other guests, including Len, Judy, Bill, and Melinda. In fact Judy, Melinda, and Joan connected and had a hot three-girl daisy chain, while Peter got ass fucked by another guest who did not even give his name, while Bill and Len jacked off watching the whole scene.

Peter and Joan promised each other they would return together, Judy made an appointment for an all-day spa beauty treatment and makeover for later in the week, Melinda met a hot young stud of a guest who she agreed to meet at the outdoor hot tub as soon as Bill passed out later that night, and Len made friends with a fellow fishing enthusiast who invited him to come along on a nude deep sea fishing expedition the next morning.

The only one of the group who left less than satisfied was Bill. He had hoped to fuck the young Hispanic receptionist, and then his gorgeous spa attendant had put off his advances, though the hand job was nice, and even Melinda had managed to avoid him, hooking up into that all-girl three-way when he had wanted to fuck. What did it take to get laid in this joint? Melinda took him straight to the bar and ordered him a Singapore Sling with a Boilermaker chaser.

Fog43
Fog43
285 Followers