La Playa Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress Claudia then brought Cindy to the stage and handed her a pair of wide adjustable clamps. She directed Cindy to take a position beneath Ben, head to crotch. Cindy was instructed to apply the clamps to Ben's scrotum, being careful not to pinch a testicle. Mistress Claudia reached under Ben and helped Cindy identify where the vas deferens left his gonads, and how to avoid pinching that vital tube off. Once the clamps were well in place, Cindy was told to lick her husband's shaft, pudendum and asshole as Master Paul fucked him.

As an added treat, she was allowed to lick Master Paul's shaft as well. After a short while, Mistress Dana removed the strap-on from Ben's mouth and moved around the stocks. She pulled Cindy's hips to the side, and plowed the silicone phallus deep into Cindy's cunt with one stroke. As she fucked Cindy, she reached up and began unclasping then clasping the alligators on Ben's nipples. This was more than Ben could take, but in a good way. He exploded, shuddering and shaking, yelling uncontrollably and spurting thick rope after thick rope of sticky cum on Cindy's chest. This set off Cindy, who bucked her hips up into Dana's cock and sucked one of Ben's balls, clamp and all, into her mouth as she came. This triggered yet another mini-cum in Ben, whose cock jerked spasmodically with two more ropes of sperm.

As the acolytes applauded the performance, Mistress Anjali pointed out the connections between pain receptors in the nipples and groin with the pleasure centers of the brain, and encouraged people to experiment creatively.

"The alternation of pleasure and pain built the man to a very intense peak very quickly," said Mistress Anjali, "and he normally would have lost his erection soon after such a massive orgasm. But note how he is still hard as a rock, even as Mistress Claudia removes the clamps. This is most likely from the unexpected act of the female sucking his balls as his initial orgasm subsided, resulting in the second wave and a heightened and prolonged response. As a reward, let's let this pair have a nice straight fuck here on the dais as we set the stage for the next scenario."

She led Ben and Cindy to the throne, seated Ben on it, and instructed Cindy to mount him. Cindy's eyes were aflame with love and desire as she lowered her drooling cunt onto her husband's hard shaft. They tuned out the noise and activity around them, and focused entirely on each other's pleasure.

"Folks, this is what I've been talking about all evening," said Anjali, gesturing to the oblivious couple. "If you get this level of pleasure, and feel these kinds of feelings from participation in BDSM activities, you were born for this lifestyle. I encourage you all to seek these two out in the Dungeon later, both to congratulate them on their performance, and to get them to share those feelings."

And so the evening went. More activities using other acolytes were demonstrated: foot worship, whipping, domination, food play, "forced" anal/oral/vaginal... you name it. Through it all was a steady stream of tips, lessons, warnings, and coaching from a team of truly experienced dominants and their subs. And there were constant reminders from Anjali about the importance of letting yourself enjoy whatever perversion you desire, with an emphasis on playfulness and living the moment.

When the three-hour event ended, Mistress Anjali invited anyone who wished to use the Dungeon. Only guests who had attended this session would be allowed inside, and they were assured Dungeon staff would be present to answer questions, assist if needed, and suggest possible ways to make scenes more or less intense. While a few couples and singles bowed out, the vast majority of attendees enthusiastically accepted the invitation, including Ben and Cindy.

"God, this is so great!" enthused Cindy as she walked arm-in-arm with Ben toward the Dungeon door.

"I know," said Ben. "I'd hoped we'd enjoy it, but I can't believe we did that right up on the stage!" he continued, slipping his arm around his loving wife. "When you sucked my ball into your mouth I thought I'd go insane, especially with that big black cock plowing in and out of my ass!"

"MMMMmmm, I sure hope I can get some of that big black cock up my ass tonight," mused Cindy. "When Mistress chose you to be with Paul, I wanted to jump up and down and scream. But then she came back and got me, and I got to taste him moving in and out of your ass. Thanks for choosing the apple flavored lube, by the way."

"Only what any gentleman would do," joked Ben, squeezing Cindy's butt and feeling the end of the anal bead string still hanging there. "When we get inside, why don't you domme me for a while and let me pull those beads for you with my teeth?"

"Well, maybe you've been good enough for that. Why don't we negotiate the scene?" laughed Cindy as they entered the Dungeon, secure in their love, growing together in their sexuality, and playing like kids in the world's best adult sandbox!

12