La Playa Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fog43
Fog43
284 Followers

Jack replied. "What a great idea, baby. How do you want it?"

Laura got up and grabbed a condom and lube from the box on the palapa pole saying, "Just lie back there, sugar, and let 'ol Laura do all the work."

Never one to pass up a good thing Jack adjusted the pitch of the chaise lounge's back and reclined, clenching his own butt cheeks to thrust his cock up in a display that an anthro-biologist would have recognized as an instinctive mating dance move.

Laura perched herself between Jack's legs, gave his cock one more lick from base to head, then rolled the condom smoothly onto his shaft. Next, she ripped open the packet of lube and dribbled a liberal amount onto the rubber-sheathed cockhead and smoothed the slick liquid all up and down his rod. Squeezing the last drops from the disposable packet and tossing it into the trash she used her fingers to spread the rest of the lube on her anus as she moved her body up over Jack's. Jack reached for her hard nipples, clamping onto them and pulling her slightly forward to help position her anus over his cock as she squatted above him, then let her take over as she began the process of penetration.

Laura had let a cock this big into her back door before, and had a great deal of experience with lesser weapons of mass destruction, but she took her time because she wanted to savor every second and every inch of this lovely tool. Holding Jack's cock in place with one hand and steadying herself on the arm of the chaise with the other, she slowly lowered her body and increased the pressure of the bulbous head against her sphincter.

There was some pain as her anus began to stretch, but pain that would double most men over in agony was standard issue for women in every day life, so she simply lowered herself steadily until she felt the wonderful relief of getting the head past her tight muscle. She stopped and breathed for a few moments, enjoying the feeling of the cock in her ass and Jack's hands on her tits as they pinched and pulled roughly, something she responded very well to.

The box on the pole was just in reach, so she grabbed one more packet of lube and handed it to Jack, who knew exactly what to do. He ripped it open, poured the contents out on his fingers, and reached down between them, renewing the lubrication on both his shaft and her anal opening. When he was finished there he moved his now-slick fingers to her clitoris and began rolling it first clockwise and then counter, taking full advantage of the slickness to bring her maximum pleasure as quickly as possible.

Laura came as she held herself above Jack, throwing her mane of hair back and giving a loud, "Oh yes!" to announce her pleasure.

As her orgasm subsided and the next one began to build she lowered herself slowly down Jack's shaft until his full eight inches were buried in her rear. Once she felt the smooth skin of his mound against her butt cheeks she leaned forward and planted her mouth on his, moaning and encouraging the fabulous work of his fingers on her clit and nipple as she placed her hands on his chest, both searching for his nipples and positioning her hands for support.

Once she felt secure she began what became for Jack one of the most amazing sex sessions he had ever experienced. He had enjoyed the pleasures of this body several times over the past two days and thought he was getting a feel for what this woman could do, but as they moved into their tenth minute of slow, steady fucking, with her ass clenching and releasing around his cock, he began to realize that he had badly underestimated this lady's capacity for sex. Or perhaps the experiences of this week - and especially the example of Diane, who was a true sexual dynamo - were broadening Laura's horizons.

At any rate, he was further astounded when, in their fifteenth minute of fucking, she began talking to him about anal sex and Larry.

"You feel so delicious in my ass, darling," Laura panted. "I've never understood why most other girls don't enjoy anal. Oh, they do it because it thrills their husbands or boyfriends, but most really only tolerate it. I love it."

"What do you love about it?" grunted Jack as he fought off orgasm for the third time, catching his breath and thinking of his high school football coach, the dumbest son of bitch he had ever met.

"I think I love the fullness and tightness of it the most," she said, "but I just love the feeling of cocks moving in and out of me, no matter if they're in my mouth, my pussy, or my ass.

"I just know that Larry's going to love this, don't you think?" she asked as she moved through a series of short strokes that nearly sent Jack over the edge.

"I know I am," admitted Jack.

"And I would love for you to be the one to take his cherry, you stud," Laura grinned. "But you have to be extra gentle with him, at least at first. He's never had anything bigger than my finger back there."

"Don't worry, sexy," Jack said as he thrust up into her, urging her to pick up her pace. "I would never want to hurt Larry's sweet ass. Besides, I want him to like it so I can fuck him some more this week."

"God, it turns me on so much to think about you two together," Laura moaned, shaking her head and rolling her hips as she supported herself with both hands.

"Your cock feels so good in my ass," she went on as she had another orgasm from Jack's thumb on her clit. "Keep playing with my clit and fucking my ass forever, Jack."

"Sure baby, sure, just keep on pumping and we'll go to the moon together."

"How will you fuck Larry?" Laura asked. "Will you make him ride you like this? Or maybe bend him over the back of a chair?"

Jack grunted and concentrated on broccoli – that last question had almost done him in.

"Maybe you'll take him out in the ocean, and make him scream for your cock," Laura continued.

Her orgasm was building now like a sine wave. Nearly her entire being was focused on the cock in her ass and the thumb on her clit, but she kept enough composure to maintain the stream of lewd talk that she knew was getting to Jack.

"Tell me, Jack," Laura panted as she kept bouncing steadily up and down, "will you throw my husband's legs over your shoulders and pound his ass while he squirts his load on your chest?"

"Arrgghh! You incredible slut, you're fucking me right over the edge!" Jack half growled, half yelled.

"Do you think he'll want to feel your jizz deep inside his ass, or will you pull out and drench his butt cheeks as you cum?"

Laura knew she had him now, because Jack couldn't even make a sound. His eyes were clenched tightly shut and his shoulders were rigid, but his hips kept pumping up into her rear.

"And maybe I'll lick your balls, Jack. Would you like that? Would you like it if someone was licking your balls while you take my husband's cherry?"

As she said this last she grasped the chair arm tightly with her right hand, and let go with her left so she could reach behind her and swipe her fingers slowly over Jack's balls as she clamped down with her sphincter muscle on the up stroke.

Jack lost it.

"Fuck! Oh shit, I'm cumming! Oh god, oh fuck ohhhhhhhh..." Jack bucked up off the chaise so hard he nearly bounced Laura right off of him, and spewed his seed so hard he worried the condom would burst. Laura let loose as well, screaming and keening her cum for all on the beach to hear.

Larry, now slowly fucking Diane to her fourth cum since he climbed atop her said, "Listen. It's Laura, and god is she having a great time!"

He smiled down at the beautiful Diane, who replied, "So am I, Lover, and I know Jack is, too." And with that she reached between them so she could wiggle his butt plug as he fucked her.

After such a huge cum, Laura collapsed on top of Jack. Sweat poured from her body, her hair matted to her forehead and neck, and her sphincter opened and closed like a camera shutter around Jack's cock as he slowly softened inside her. Jack was panting for breath. He knew that this incredible woman had just ridden him hard for 30 minutes straight. He marveled at her stamina and appetite, and ran his hands up and down her sides to help still her heart.

"Baby, that was one of the most amazing fucks of my life!" Jack enthused as he stroked her. "Larry is the luckiest guy in the world!"

Feeling pleased and proud that she had brought her partner and herself to such heights, Laura pressed herself back up into a sitting position astride Jack and kissed him deeply.

"Diane's pretty lucky herself, to have a cock like yours available anytime she wants," she purred in return. "Let's take a dip and cool down, shall we?"

As she invited Jack to join her in the ocean, she lifted herself up on slightly shaky knees and began to stand. Jack peeled off the spent condom and rose to join her.

He pulled the service flag and called out to the attendant, "Please bring us two perfect margaritas on the rocks, no salt down in the water." Then he took his lover's hand and walked toward the water.

Diane had just finished her fifth cum, gasping, "Uncle! I've had enough for a while, you machine!" and playfully pushed Larry up and off her. He hadn't cum and was still rock hard, but knew that this was the ideal way to build up his next explosion, spreading it over the course of several hours.

"Okay, Wench, since you beg for mercy I'll give you a break. How about a drink to whet our appetites for lunch?"

"Great idea, Lover. I'd love a mimosa right now."

Larry pulled the flag and looked around for the attendant, who signaled from a neighboring palapa that she would be right there.

He turned back to Diane and said, "Where did you learn what you know about sex?"

"Oh, mostly just picked it up here and there, watching other people, reading stories on the internet and thinking some things were possible and others weren't," she answered. "I did have one great teacher: my psych professor in college, who taught me how to let my inhibitions go during sex. I learned it's okay to act out, be verbal and nasty, or even a little perverted; that it was amazingly liberating, as long as you understand the difference between playtime and real life. How about you? What brought you to expand your boundaries and consider bi?"

"May we have a pitcher of mimosas, por favor?" Larry said to the lovely young waitress who approached the palapa. She smiled and nodded as she turned off toward the Cabana.

"What brought me to bi?" Larry mused. "I guess it was a combination of all the erotica online combined with the lifestyle. I was always a big Penthouse Letters fan as a younger man, and started reading porn online on Prodigy before the first Gulf War, which was about the same time that Laura and I started considering swinging to spice up our marriage.

"I really got into the internet back then. Too into it, really, as I carried on several torrid online affairs during the early days of chat, spending way too many hours online. I grew out of that and really started appreciating the erotica that became more and more available, and realized that I got the biggest kick out of reading stories and the images they created in my mind. Since then it's seemed to me that, at least online, some of the taboos and walls are falling and people are becoming more accepting of sex as sex, no matter what kind of sex between which kinds of people.

"I found myself especially turned on by foursome stories that had no holes barred, and about this same time got into a little male-male chat sex. Laura and I also stopped talking about it and began swinging, and after a while I found myself looking at the other guys and speculating what their cocks would feel like on my tongue, though I knew I couldn't try it.

"Things went on like that for a long while. Laura knew of my curiosity and expressed some of her own, and when we first saw the ad for La Playa we knew right then that we had to come. I'm just really pleased we got on the opening guest list. This'll be quite a feather in all our caps at future house parties and club dates back home."

The waitress returned with a carafe of orange juice and a bottle of champagne on ice, as well as some nifty looking small cocktail glasses wrapped in chilled insulators. She set everything up on a tray near the central pole and mixed them each a drink, said, "Enjoy," then excused herself to answer the next flag.

"Here's to us!" Diane toasted.

"Here's to new friends and great sex!" Larry answered, and they both drained their drinks in one slug. As Larry mixed refills he asked, "Would you like to take a walk and see what the other side of the island looks like?"

"That'd be fun," said Diane, "but first, we need to put on more sunscreen. Turn around."

With that, she took the bottle and began oiling Larry's nicely tanned back. He had shoulders that said "athlete" at an earlier point in his life, and she found the slight middle-age paunch kind of sexy. They oiled each other down, refilled their drinks again, and walked hand-in-hand to catch the trail next to the Cabana.

"I'll make sure your OJ and wine stay iced," their waitress said to them as they passed.

"Thank you so much. You're wonderful, and so pretty!" Diane answered the girl, who blushed despite her dark complexion.

Jack and Laura cavorted in the wave-less water (the beach was on the sheltered side of the island). washing off the sweat and cum, wetting and slicking back their hair, pinching and tickling playfully, then coming together in a deep, soulful kiss which they broke when their attendant called out from the shore.

"Excuse me, senor y senora, your drinks."

The lovers separated and waded up to the handsome young man who stuck a nifty tripod stand into the sand, that had a flat top with two holes cut to size to hold their drink glasses, which were also wrapped in frozen insulators. Despite these precautions, Jack knew the tropical sun would soon water the drinks down.

"Gracias, senor," said Jack to the attendant, who bowed slightly and returned to his duties.

Jack and Laura took their drinks, clinked the glasses together in a toast, and drank deeply of the liquid that was the same color as the water over the shallow sands of the lagoon.

"My, that is good," Laura sighed.

"Come on, let's wade back out and stay in the water for a few minutes, then we can go back and re-sunscreen," said Jack, who was cautious about the power of El Sol.

They splashed back out until the water hit them between the knee and thigh, then sat down on the sandy bottom. This submerged them so their shoulders were just barely under water, and they held their drinks somewhat awkwardly above the tiny wavelets rippling the surface.

"Should've brought that stand along," said Jack.

"That's okay, Honey, we'll only stay a few minutes," said Laura. "I'm still losing my bikini lines, and have to be careful not to burn my nips."

"We certainly wouldn't want to hurt those beauties," Jack laughed, then took a breath, ducked his head, and suckled briefly.

She slapped the top of his head playfully and squirmed in the sand.

"Let's take a walk after we finish our drinks and work up an appetite for lunch," she suggested as Jack shook the water from his hair.

"I can think of a lot of great ways to work up an appetite with you, you nymph," Jack grinned.

"Well, maybe you'll just have to have an appetizer as we walk," laughed Laura. "I understand they have play beds scattered all over."

They kissed and each pulled deeply on their margaritas again, then in silent concordance rose from the water and walked back to the beach. Jack carried the little stand back to their palapa, and sat it with their now empty glasses just inside the shade of the grass thatch.

"More sunscreen first," said Laura. "This stuff says it's waterproof, but like you said, we wouldn't want to hurt these," she said playfully, making a show of rubbing the oil deeply into her tits.

"Hey, that's my job!" protested Jack, who joined her, helped her finish anointing her body, then worked with her to cover his own. That done, they slipped on their sandals, joined hands, and took off down the end of the trail nearest their palapa, the opposite end from the trail head at the Cabana.

The two couples were now walking around opposite ends of the island along a trail that would bring them together at the highest point on the tiny piece of land. They saw an incredible array of sights, from the lovely landscaping of the island, trees filled with calling birds, to the power of the ocean waves as they came around to the exposed side of the island that protected the tiny bay of La Playa. Steve had armored this shore with native boulders, and the waves made an impressive display as they broke and sprayed water high into the air.

Larry and Diane walked out where the spray could cool them for a few minutes, then continued along the trail to the high point, where they stopped to drink in the view. Along the way they passed two or three play beds, all of which were in use by guests enjoying sex au naturel. This got both their minds working and juices flowing as they approached the empty play bed at the overlook.

Jack, an avid gardener, had been excited by the landscaping along the trail, and was distracted from his partner. He babbled a bit about various plants that he particularly liked, and pointed out some orchids growing from notches in the trees. Laura played the role of supportive companion well, but the margarita was once again lowering her inhibitions, and she wanted that big cock in her pussy soon.

She brushed his ass as he leaned over to examine a flower, stood close so her tits would rub his arm and cupped his balls as he pointed out the orchids, flicking a nipple with her fingernail as they walked. These advances soon sent Farmer Jack packing, and reminded him that the woman he was with was experiencing the hunger of new relationship energy and would be his for the taking.

He noticed an empty play bed and beckoned toward it, but Laura wanted to go to the top of the low hill and check that out, extending the pleasure of the tease. They passed more play beds along the way - these also occupied - and Jack was disappointed to see that there was a play bed already in use at the top of the island.

Larry was eating Diane, feasting upon her pussy as the island breezes caressed their naked skin on the awning-topped bed. It was a huge platform, bigger than a California King bed frame, and the pad was covered in a soft but sturdy linen material. Some cylindrical pillows were scattered around, one of which was under Diane's head, another under her hips to lift her sex into the perfect position.

She was moaning softly, eyes closed and head tossing back and forth, enjoying the buzz of the champagne and the roughness of Larry's tongue on her nether lips. True to form, she let her inhibitions go, using body language to encourage Larry to rim her as well as lick her pussy, and her mind wandered into a fantasy. She imagined another couple coming up the hill and joining them on the bed. She would love to feel two more sets of lips on her body, one for each nipple.

Her eyes flickered open as she heard a familiar female voice say "Oh, look who it is! Fancy meeting you two here!"

Jack and Laura recognized their spouses quickly as they neared the bed. Larry was on his knees between Diane's legs, and Jack felt a thrill sweep through his loins as he saw the butt plug protruding from his wife's lover's ass. Diane was obviously enjoying the ministrations, but smiled warmly as Laura called out her greeting. Larry rose from Diane's pussy, and Laura rushed over and kissed him, licking his lips and tongue, savoring Diane's taste on his chin.

"Hey, mister, are you the kind of man to leave a lady hanging?" laughed Diane, who had just been soul-kissed by her own spouse. "Get back down there and get back to work. Come on you two, there's plenty of room for us all," she said as she grabbed Larry by the ear, pulling him toward her crotch, and scooting her body over to open up more bed for her two other lovers.

Fog43
Fog43
284 Followers