La Playa Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fog43
Fog43
285 Followers

"God, this is nice," said Jack, breaking the spell and sitting up.

It was taking a lot of will power, but he was forcing himself to put off his own release so that he could live up to his guarantee.

"Come on, Lover, let's take a swim," Jack said to Larry, holding out a hand.

Larry looked a little confused at first, but quickly resolved himself back into the more submissive role, took Jack's hand, and followed him into the sea.

Jack led them out to about chest deep (the lagoon only got deeper than that over near the cliff below Steve's house), then turned and kissed Larry for a full two minutes, using lots of tongue action and letting their slowly growing stubble rasp together. He released Larry and began a leisurely breaststroke out into the azure and green water. Larry followed, his longer body and more powerful arms soon putting him in the lead.

About halfway across the lagoon he stopped and tried to stand, found he could - on tiptoe - and waited for Jack to catch up. Seeing Larry standing, Jack tried to do the same and found that three inches made a real difference in this situation. As he resurfaced, he grabbed his friend's outstretched hand, and was pulled into a tight embrace.

"I'm ready," Larry almost whispered. "I want to feel your cock in me, please, Jack."

Jack wrapped his legs around his taller friend, pulling himself in tight, kissing Larry hard and pressing their cocks together.

"Your wish is my command, Baby," he smiled into Larry's eyes, eyes which Jack now considered beautiful, indeed.

They turned and swam back to shore, cavorting, diving, and dunking each other, the instinctual need of the male to determine physical dominance displaying itself in their roughhousing. The difference that separated man from beast asserted itself as they waded out of the water, with Larry intellectually giving up the role of Alpha Male to his smaller but more experienced lover.

They ran up the beach to Palapa #12, a place that was rapidly becoming magical for Larry, who got there first and reached directly for the condom and lube box. He turned and dropped to his knees as Jack entered the shade. Larry reached out and pulled his standing lover forward, swallowing the lovely, partially flaccid cock in one gulp.

Jack placed his hands on either side of Larry's head and urged him on. "Oh yeah, Lover, that's what I like. Suck that cock. Get it nice and hard. Lick and suck my balls. I love it when you suck my balls."

Jack was talking dirty to urge both of their libidos into overdrive. Larry worked diligently on Jack's sweet penis, licking the length of the shaft, nuzzling, sucking and licking his balls, tickling the underside of the circumcised head, holding it lightly between his teeth and stimulating the hole with his tongue. This last move almost sent Jack into orbit, and he pulled back from the mouth that was giving him so much pleasure.

"Lay face up on the chaise, Larry," Jack instructed. "I want to be able to look into your eyes when I fuck you."

Larry quickly complied, adjusting the back of the lounger so that he could lie back comfortably, and immediately drew his knees to his chest.

"Fuck me, Jack. God I want to feel your dick inside me. Hurry," he urged.

Jack had donned a condom as Larry adjusted the chaise, and knelt at the foot of the oversized beach chair. He used the same procedure he had in the bathroom to remove the butt plug from Larry's ass with no pain, then drenched the gaping opening with gel. He applied an equally liberal amount of lube to his throbbing cock as he took position between Larry's legs, urging the larger man to rest his calves on Jack's shoulders.

Jack took his tool in one hand and carefully positioned it at Larry's stretched opening. He wanted this first penetration to be nothing but pleasure for his virginal lover. Larry gazed first into Jack's smiling face and then down at their crotches, which were slowly being joined by Jack's gentle but steady pressure. He played with his nipples and with Jack's, truly wanting to be a good fuck for this masterful lover above him. The moment of penetration produced some pressure and stretching, but no pain. Diane and Jack had prepared him for this moment in the same way a master piano tuner prepares a Steinway for a Carnegie Hall concert.

Larry moaned, his eyes going wide as Jack's organ slipped smoothly in. There was slight resistance, then a lovely gliding feeling, then a fullness and different kind of pleasure as Jack's cock head hit his prostate. Jack was watching Larry's face intently, reveling in the wonder of a new experience and watching for any sign of pain.

"Let me see you play with your nipples while I fuck you, Lover," Jack instructed his charge.

"Ohhhh," was all Larry could get out as he obeyed the directive.

Jack slowly pulled back all the way until he felt the sphincter resist the underside of his cock head, then pushed back in slowly, slightly deeper. He kept this slow, progressive penetration up for several minutes, applying more lube on almost every outstroke, until he felt his balls touch Larry's ass. The two men gazed into each other's eyes, not truly in love but certainly in lust, flavored with appreciation of being able to share a first experience for one of them. Jack began to fuck.

Laura and Diane walked up silently just before the moment of penetration. Jack had noticed them peripherally, but didn't acknowledge their presence in order to preserve the moment. Larry was oblivious to everything except the powerful gaze of the man over him and the intense feelings in his ass.

Diane moved behind Laura, who was transfixed by the sight of her husband being rogered by Jack's magnificent cock, and took her in her arms. Diane rested her chin on Laura's shoulder as they played voyeur, moving her hands to caress nipples and diddle her friend's clit, subconsciously reinforcing the connection of physical pleasure to sharing her man with another. Diane was an instinctive High Priestess of Swinging, and had played a similar role at many parties. Besides, she had a hell of a crush on the woman in her arms, and truly desired to make her happy.

Jack fucked Larry steadily for several minutes, feeling the anal canal distend and adjust to the invasion of a much larger instrument than the butt plug that had remained in place for the better part of three and a half hours. Larry moaned, closing and opening his eyes, pulling and twisting hard on his nipples, which were eraser-hard and seemed directly connected to his cock, which stood proud and pulsing with each of his lover's thrusts.

Jack shifted slightly to adjust his balance, then anointed Larry's cock with more lube and began to jack him off to the rhythm of their fucking. Larry moaned his approval and twisted his nipples harder, his eyes rolling back in his head. Jack's own ass was pulsing in time with his thrusts. He hadn't been this turned on in quite a while, and that was saying a lot for such a confirmed hedonist.

Drawn by the two women staring at the pair of men fucking under a palapa, a small crowd gathered. Most masturbated, taken in by the obvious intensity of the two lovers on the lounge, while others watched in appreciation of the dominant man's technique, and surreptitiously watched the lesbian embrace beside them.

Jack always responded well to an audience, and offered up a little play-by-play that he knew would also stimulate Larry's libido.

"God, your ass feels so good. My cock is going to explode soon. That's it, move your hips with me, doesn't it feel incredible?"

"Yes, yes, yes!" cried Larry as he experienced a rare male anal orgasm.

He had heard of these, and had seen some devices for sale in online toy stores that purported to train men in how to cum anally, but he always thought it was bullshit. Now he realized that it wasn't really an orgasm, but more a wave of pleasure like the waves women often felt during their build up to release. Maybe it was a mini-orgasm, but it really didn't matter, it felt wonderful, moved him to a new high, and he reached up to pull Jack down into a kiss as they fucked.

"Thank you," Larry said as they broke their deep French kiss. "This is the most incredible experience of my life."

Jack smiled as he pulled back up into his balanced position and continued fucking and jacking Larry.

"I just wish Laura were here," Larry opined.

"She is, dummy," laughed Jack as he gave his lover a quick hard thrust, "over there."

Larry turned his head and connected directly with Laura's gaze, which was one of deepest love and approval. He also noticed the small crowd of people and felt a small wave of embarrassment until he reminded himself for the twentieth time in the last few days that he was at a sex resort.

He mouthed, "I love you," to Laura then turned his attention back to Jack.

Laura muttered, "I love you too, Honey," and let an orgasm, her sixth or seventh in the past hour, wash over her from Diane's expert fingers.

Jack continued to utter obscenities and sexual declarations as they fucked. His cum was boiling in his balls, the appreciation of the audience and especially the intense emotions he felt from his fuck-buddy were having as great an effect as the slippery love tunnel he was plowing. He focused long enough to make sure he was masturbating Larry at the proper rate and in the right way. Larry's incoherent moans and babbling about sex and love and life told him he was doing fine. So Jack refocused on his own orgasm. The rest of this fuck was about his nut, and blowing hard inside this now deflowered asshole.

The tempo quickened between the two men as they fucked. Appreciative murmurs and moans came from the audience as their sweaty skin began to slap together in a relentless tempo of lust. Laura came yet again, her knees buckling from the intensity of her combined emotions and physical sensations.

Larry spoke loudly in a coherent phrase for the first time in several minutes, "I'm going to cum!"

And Jack redoubled his efforts yelling, "Come on, you bitch, cum all over both of us while I pop in your ass!"

Thirty more seconds of intense effort, accented by the ragged breathing of the two lovers, culminated in a shout first from Jack, then Larry. "Yes!" they both cried out, and the audience was treated to a huge spurt of cum erupting from Larry's cock to splash on both his own face and Jack's chest. Both men's bodies tensed and convulsed as the most basic of human instincts controlled their actions. Explosive ejaculation is a naturally selected trait to ensure the maximum number of sperm reach an egg, but in this case it ensured that both men were drenched in Larry's copious cum, and that Jack's condom was filled to bursting.

"Arrgh," Jack groaned as he thrust powerfully several more times, then collapsed backward, his condom-covered cock leaving Larry with a pop.

"Oh yes!" Larry practically screamed as the exit of Jack's cock caused one more convulsion in his groin.

Both men collapsed backward, Jack catching himself on his elbows at the foot of the oversized chaise, and Larry lapsing onto the backrest, panting and moaning as his hands massaged his own cum into his chest and nipples. Jack stayed there for several long moments, appreciating his handiwork and the scattered applause of the audience -which included their two wives - then removed the used condom and tossed it into the trash.

Larry sat up and leaned forward, his face beaming, then gushed, "Thank you! That was incredible!"

"I think the pleasure was mostly mine," said Jack, "but thank you for choosing me to be your first."

Diane moved into the palapa and raised the flag as Laura sat on the arm of the lounger and kissed her husband. As the attendant approached, Diane asked for a pitcher of water as soon as possible and turned to congratulate her spouse.

"Well done, Tiger!" she said with genuine enthusiasm. "That was the best show I've ever seen. How was it for you?"

"Incredible," replied Jack. "Larry really makes you feel like you're giving him a gift, you know?"

"He made me feel the same way this morning," said Diane. "I think we can chalk this mission up as a success, don't you?"

"Absolutely!" chimed in Larry, who had his arm around Laura's waist. "I am now a confirmed bisexual. Damn, how have I been missing that all my life?"

"Me too," said Laura. "Honey, I'm sorry but I think I'm in love with Diane. That doesn't mean I don't love you. I love you even more after what I just saw, but I've got to have her in my life, too!"

"Well, you better make sure you keep Jack happy so he'll share her, sweet thing," replied Larry.

"Don't worry about me, I've watched you falling for her for the past two days and I think it's great!"

The attendant came with the water, pouring four glasses. Larry and Jack downed theirs like they were just in from the desert, while Diane took her icy glass and applied it to her nipples.

"I think I agree with Laura, Sweetheart," she said to Jack, making a show of her nipple stimulation. "We just spent the most incredible time together, and I don't mean just with fingers, tongues and pussies, but also with our hearts."

"You know I'm all for it, Darling," said Jack, smiling at his sexual guide and mentor. "I could never deny you anything. Do you want to move in with her right away, or will there be a courtship period?"

"Smartass," she flicked some water at Jack's grin. "We're not talking about changing living arrangements, just a regular and ongoing relationship!"

"I know, I know, Wench. Watch where you throw that water!" Jack laughed and grabbed his wife for a kiss.

"What should we do now?" asked Larry, feeling his oats after his third cum of the day.

"I vote for combining palapas, getting some of that dessert we skipped, and doing some serious swimming and sunbathing, and of course, seeing what else comes up," said Laura.

There was agreement all around from her three lovers and they formed a chain of hands to walk to the Cabana. Once there, they took a quick rinse, informed Jacklyn that they were vacating Palapa 3 and loaded up on sweets and juices. They ate the treats back under the shade of their shelter, then the two men arranged the chaises out from under the shade for sunbathing. Diane and Laura sunscreened each other, then their men, and the foursome moved out, pairing up onto the huge loungers boy-boy/girl-girl by silent agreement.

They spent the next two hours sunning, swimming, talking, and dozing, moving the chairs back under shade after the first hour. Palapa 11 next door also hosted a mixed foursome, with the two men out trying to show off on windsurfers in the lagoon while the two women - both beautiful blondes - lounged and eavesdropped on the interplay between the four lovers.

After some time, one of the blondes got up and walked toward them. Larry saw that she was a true natural blonde from her neatly trimmed bush, and the sun, or an expensive salon, had bleached all her hair almost white while her skin was a rich tan. She made a striking figure as she approached the palapa.

"Excuse me," she said to Laura. "My girlfriend and I just couldn't help noticing you guys. We think you're the sexiest people at the resort. Especially you," she said, gesturing toward Diane.

"We see that you're bi, and were wondering if the ladies would care to join us for a little playtime in our palapa? We brought some toys along and our guys are out trying to break their necks, so we're ready to have some fun."

"Can the boys at least come and watch?" asked Diane.

"Well, we expected that," said the girl. "What guys don't want to watch four sexy bitches in heat?"

They all laughed and Laura, thrilled at the prospect of spreading her wings even further, and with the help and cooperation of her new lover, gave a resounding "Yes," and stood up.

Larry and Jack hung back for a few minutes while the women got acquainted. Jennifer and Courtney were two twenty-somethings who were built like models. Jennifer was a natural blonde while Courtney's sandy locks came from a bottle. They had met their boyfriends and each other at an online site, found they were all in the same city, and began fooling around. The foursome had made a few videos and posted them to the web, and were planning to launch their own sex website.

At their boyfriends' urging, Jennifer and Courtney were also hoping to meet one of the porn industry producers or directors who were at the resort that week in hopes of getting a part in a flick. Unfortunately, their boyfriends were less than attentive, and like so many young men had very little knowledge of how to be gentlemen with their ladies. As a result, Jennifer and Courtney had planned to go on a pussy strike, and they wanted to kick it off with a flourish.

Diane and Laura picked all this up in just a couple of minutes of conversation, and quickly agreed. The two older women, who looked to be in their thirties but were actually in their mid-forties looked at each other and licked their chops.

As the four women moved closer together, caressing and kissing, beginning the dance of lust, Larry and Jack carried another chaise over to Palapa 11 and set it up just inside the shade, taking seats on it and toasting their luck with fresh glasses of water.

Diane hooked up with Jennifer, pulling the younger girl down to suckle her nipples, while Laura was lip-locked with Courtney, her hand already buried between her thighs. The next ten minutes were a tribute to the female form in motion, as four beautiful nude women twisted, turned, shifted and moved to find the positions and sex acts which would bring them each the most pleasure.

Jack felt his cock stir, and reached over into Larry's lap to find a surprisingly hard penis, considering Larry's performance worries earlier in the day.

The dance slowly resolved itself into mutual stimulation, with Diane atop Jennifer in a 69, vibrators also in use, and Laura and Courtney's legs scissored across each other in a clit to clit fuck, with Laura dribbling lubricant on their point of joining every so often. Jack knew his wife, and suspected that all four women could hold these positions and enjoy progressive orgasms almost indefinitely, so he decided to see if his new boyfriend would give him a whirl.

"Hey, stud, how about putting that thing somewhere it can do some good?" he said as he grabbed Larry and masturbated him firmly.

"Sure, Lover. Got any ideas where it should go?" replied Larry in a mischievous voice.

Jack reached for some lube, passed it to Larry, and said, "How about inside me?"

"Okay, but I should get a rubber too," replied Larry.

"Only if you really want it, Larry," said Jack. "We're obviously going to be regular sex partners the rest of the week, and probably for quite a while to come. We were all screened very carefully before coming here, and the only people I've fucked have been you, Laura, and Diane, and we've been pretty careful with that so far. If we're taking our relationship as a foursome to the next level like the girls said, I don't mind going bareback with you, as long as we promise each other we'll use condoms if and when we fuck other guys."

"Sounds reasonable to me," said Larry with a smile. "Assume the position, Slut."

And Jack went to all fours on the chaise.

Allen and Grey saw two strange men moving around their palapa, and reacted in predictable fashion.

"Hey, some guys are moving in on our tail," said Grey.

"Well, even if this is a sex resort they could at least ask our permission to fuck around," chimed in Allen, and the pair began paddling back to the beach.

Meanwhile, the women were settling in to their feast. It was an orgy of lesbian love worthy of Rome itself, with two satyrs standing guard and rutting.

Fog43
Fog43
285 Followers