La Playa Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fog43
Fog43
285 Followers

Larry slipped into Jack saying, "Fourth time today. If I do cum, it'll take a while."

"From the look of things, we've got the rest of the afternoon, big boy," replied Jack, blowing Larry a kiss and reaching for his own dick.

Allen and Grey ran up the beach.

"Hey, they're fucking each other, not the girls," said Allen.

"No shit, Sherlock," said Grey sarcastically.

"But look at the new nookie the girls reeled in for us!"

"No dice, Greyson," said Jennifer, releasing her lip lock on Diane's clit while Diane continued her homage to Sapphic love.

"You guys have ignored us for three days, expecting us to be around whenever you want to fuck and quiet when you don't want to hear from us. Well, until you learn how to treat a lady, we're going on Pussy Strike. As of now, we get all the pussy we want, but you get none, and if you go looking for it somewhere else we'll pack our bags and leave in a heartbeat. Right, Court?"

"You bet, Sistah! Ugh!" said Courtney as she frigged herself against Laura.

"Relax, gentlemen," said Jack. "Those are our wives your girls are with. We'll be happy to give you some pointers that'll get you back in their good graces. How about joining us at our table tonight for the party." He said all this smoothly and with grace, despite the fact that he was bent over with a cock sliding in and out of his ass.

"Well, we're fucked, bro," said Grey to Allen. "I've seen Jennifer like this before, and there's no changing her mind."

"Okay, guy," he said to Jack. "We'll join you, and maybe you guys can give us some pointers on cocksucking too?"

"Sure, come over here and I'll start right now," smiled Jack. Grey walked over and lowered his shorts ("Who wears baggies at a sex resort?" thought Jack) waving his cock in Jack's face.

Courtney and Jennifer smiled at each other in triumph, but were quickly refocused by the human sex machines they were partnering, and Allen couldn't decide what sight to watch as he slowly wanked his pecker. This was the damndest place he'd ever seen.

Fog43
Fog43
285 Followers