La Playa Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fog43
Fog43
285 Followers

Bill had about 30 more seconds to enjoy the mouth on his dick before he would either have to step back or jump in, but he was unaware of his predicament because he was on the verge of orgasm. His wife Melinda was in the middle of the chain, and as she announced her next cum with a cry muffled by the hairy bush she was lapping, Bill let loose onto the face of the pretty young blonde, his knees buckling as he came. This seemed to set off a chain reaction among the men, who in ones and twos likewise lost their loads onto the writhing mass of female flesh moving slowly past.

Courtney, whose face was covered with Bill's sperm, reached her own peak, stiffened, and this little movement sent her sliding off the slick surface into the pool. Cums rippled up and down the foreshortened chain of women, and Herb pumped his seed deep into the lovely cunt at the end. This pumping motion accelerated the whole mass, and like a lava flow in Hawaii the five women slid almost majestically into the pool, coming up laughing and giggling hysterically, as the men stood on the side and applauded.

The dance floor/sex pit was rapidly filling with foam, but that didn't prevent the small crowd from seeing and cheering the lewd display the now-foursome was putting on in the middle of the floor. Steve had joined Faith, Sam and Cherry and was face down on his wedge, with Faith's huge rubber cock pumping his ass. Straddling him was Cherry, who had Faith by her tomboy haircut, pulling her face hard into her pussy. Sam had the chain attached to Faith's nipple clamps in either hand, pulling hard one way and then the other as she continued her anal assault on her young lover. Faith's perky tits would only go so far, and alternated between pain and ecstasy from the different stimuli.

George was stunned. He had never seen Sam so wanton, so kinky. Nevertheless, his cock was as hard as the brass stripper poles installed on either side of the stage, each of which had three people getting creative with each other.

The band came back out and broke into a spirited version of "Why Don't We Get Drunk and Screw." Julie just grinned and shook her head as she watched the whole scene from the DJ booth, where she was regulating the total amount of foam. There were several members of her staff out on the floor as safety monitors in the foam, but she really wasn't worried. This crowd loved to party, but they were for the most part very experienced, responsible swingers. As she heard Steve give an orgasmic cry, she turned up the foam once more, and wondered how they would top this Hump Day Ho Down next week.

Fog43
Fog43
285 Followers
12