La Playa: Polynesia Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary and John seemed to have a spiritual connection. He began to gasp for breath as he neared his orgasm, and she went into an almost violent series of cums, each one building and rolling over her like a wave as the talented team of Bob and Jo Anne assaulted her body with sex. Sweat poured from her face as she fucked furiously up and down on Bob's now pulsing shaft.

This went on for two or three more minutes. Bob thought that the woman who was going berserk on his cock would pass out. Her breath was coming in ragged pants and her pussy was convulsing around his shaft. But he lost his train of thought as his own cum took over suddenly, and he yelled as he thrust up into the woman atop him and spurted blob after blob into the rubber around dick.

The feeling of Bob's thrust and his pulsing cock sent Mary over the top, and she yelled out in ecstasy as she fucked her lover, whose wife was doing wicked things to her nipples with her fingernails. John responded to his wife's cum with a cry of his own, and he released his semen in buckets into Steve's mouth and throat.

"Don't swallow!" Mary almost screamed as she saw Steve take the huge load of cum. She now slowed and settled down on Bob's lap, letting his rapidly softening cock out of her cunt with a plop, and leaned out to kiss Jo Anne.

Steve obliged Mary's request, and captured John's seed in his cheeks, milking the last drops out of a cock that was remaining remarkably hard after such a huge ejaculation. Gathering all the seed, Steve stood and joined Mary and Jo Anne's kiss, passing a snowball around two or three times. Mary broke the chain and pushed Jo Anne down to the floor, diving into Jo Anne's muff with a tongue covered with sperm and feasting on her clit. Jo Anne, thrilled at having a woman want her, slipped back and allowed Mary to have her way.

Steve sat back down on the sofa, this time with John between him and Bob, and reached out again for John's cock, which was at least still three quarters hard.

Bob, whose cock was now flaccid, reached over and fondled John's balls as Steve smiled at John and said "Was that really your first time with a guy?"

John flushed again, but noticed that Steve still had cum on his lips. "Yes it was, and I'd love to share some of that cum you're licking off your lips with you."

Steve smiled again, leaned in, and gave John his first male tongue kiss. The two men lashed their tongues together, sharing John's sperm hungrily. Bob reached across them and fondled Steve's cock as they kissed.

"This is going to be a popper of a night!" said Bob as Steve and John pulled back from their embrace.

The three men looked down at the two women, who were now in what appeared to be a luxurious sixty-nine.

"She'll be on like that for hours now," said John.

"Well how about we leave them at it and go find a beer, mates?" asked Bob.

All three men rose and Bob led them out to the kitchen.

Along the way, a woman named Karen stopped John and said "Your wife asked me to give you a lingam massage, would you like that soon? Meet me in the second bedroom on the right in 15 minutes."

And so the evening was off to a rollicking start. This was not just a house party, it was a true orgy, with 40 hedonists letting themselves enjoy any pleasure that presented itself. Steve, Julie, and the team participated in a wild variety of sex, from straight sucking and fucking, to BDSM and on to Jean pulling a gay train 12 guys long.

Toward the end of the evening Steve gravitated back to the English couple, John and Mary. They were sitting together talking and having a drink on one of the conversation pit sofas. Steve sat and and chatted with them for a bit, learning more about them and how they got into swinging and telling them about his plans for La Playa. After a few minutes Steve noticed John's cock beginning to harden and his knees parting. He clearly was thinking about having Steve's lips around his cock again.

Just then another man, a young Frenchman who had been very popular with ladies this evening because of his stamina and energy, came over and asked Mary to fuck. Without saying a word she kissed her husband and spread her legs for her new French stud. Steve sank to his knees and proceeded to slowly and luxuriously suck John off as his wife was crying out next to them, the Frenchman on his knees at the edge of the sofa as was Steve.

"Fuck me, fuck me!" yelled Mary as the young French stud slap-fucked her. Her breasts, even though small, were bouncing wildly and she tossed her head from side to side, completely lost in the carnal sensations.

Her husband reclined back next to her, muttering incoherently as his orgasm built. Steve lubed up a finger with spit and slipped it into Bob's ass, using the gentle "come here" motion that relaxes the sphincter for easy penetration. Bob sucked in his breath and arched his back up, driving his cock down Steve's throat.

"Yes, I'm cumming! Oh Honey I'm cumming" Mary screamed to her husband as she wrapped her legs around the young man's hips, trying to pull him bodily into her pussy.

This put Bob over the top, and with a gutteral growl he released his cum onto Steve's tongue. His body tensed and shuddered as he came again and again. Steve savored the salty sweet nectar and continued sucking every drop from this lovely cock.

After their orgasm's subsided the Frenchman pulled out of Mary and with a "Merci, cheri," withdrew to find his next partner. Mary was disappointed to see him go so quickly, but soon got over it with a devilish idea to help her husband complete his cumming out as a fully bisexual hedonist.

"Come on then, Love, let's get our friend off together," she said, kissing her husband and scooting aside.

She reached out and drew Steve up to sit on the couch between her and Bob, and immediately lowered her head to begin ministering to Steve's pulsing cock. As she did so, she grabbed her husband's arm and drew him down to join her.

"You see my dear, you do it like this," she smiled at Bob, licking her way from the root to the tip of Steve's shaft.

Bob enthusiastically joined in, licking the other side of Steve's organ and swirling his tongue with Mary's as they reach the top. They kept this up for several minutes, and then Steve decided to indulge in one of his favorite little kinks.

"Folks," said Steve. "What you are doing feels wonderful, but I wonder if you would be offended if I just jerked off – while you two suck on my nipples?"

"You've brought us so much pleasure tonight, how can we refuse?" answered Mary, lifting herself up and latching on to Steve's left tit.

Bob was a bit taken aback, he was reluctant to give up cock sucking so quickly, but quietly acquiesced and began sucking Steve's right nipple.

"Suck lightly first, then take the nub between your teeth and gently slide them from side to side. That's it!" Steve coached the couple as he pumped his rock hard cock. "This won't take long."

The couple got into the groove, their eyes locking and making a game out of who could make their lover feel better. Mary pulled up and flicked her tongue quickly on Steve's nipple, eliciting a groan from Steve as he began to pant. Bob answered by engulfing and sucking hard on the other nipple, causing Steve to suck in his breath loudly.

"Now, bite down hard, pull back and stretch them out," Steve begged his lovers.

They complied and he answered by arching up. His fist was a blur on his cock, and his eyes were rolling back in his head. With another grown he exploded, scattering his cum over their neck, shoulders and chest, his hips heaving as he came. The couple continued to bite his nipples as he shuddered again and again, cumming more this time than he had earlier in the evening.

As he shuddered his last and slumped down Mary reached across him to lick his cum from Bob's skin, then lifted up and snowballed her husband. Steve had a deeply satisfied smile on his face as he leaned in to join them in a three-way kiss. The kiss was long and sloppy, and the three lovers ended up giggling as their tongue's wrestled with each other.

"Whew," said Steve as they parted. "Thank you both so much, that was marvelous, and great way to end the evening. You two are quite a pair"

"The pleasure was ours, Lover," responded Mary. "This has been a magical night, and we're both so happy to have met you. You had the perfect touch for bring Bob along, and from now on we'll be full on bi swingers."

"Always glad to create new customers!" Steve said with a wink. "Julie will be providing everyone at the party with a card about how to join our website for free and keep up with the construction of La Playa – Polynesia. I'll make sure she marks your membership for a special invitation to our grand opening."

With that Steve said his goodbyes and went in search of Julie and the rest of his team. The limos would be waiting by now, and tomorrow was another workday. But what a great way to celebrate Hump Day this evening had been!

12