La Tormenta

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you doing, you dirty little pervert!"

She moved her hands away. Humiliated, she watched Luisa move back to the chair, lift the hem of her dress over her hips and arrange herself at the front of the seat.

"Come over here, my darling. I want you to watch."

She was ordered to kneel on the floor and keep her hands to the side.

It was easy to watch at first. In fact, when Luisa parted her legs and showed the flesh above the top of her stockings, it was wonderful. But then there were the panties; slime covered cotton pressed to the front of her cunt; that's what was difficult to watch. Who was Pablo anyway? She hadn't spoke about him before. Did he really exist? And, if he did, would she really have sex with him? No, can't be true.

"I said keep watching, you little puta."

Mercè fixed her eyes on her mistress's hand, now moving at her crotch.

"Can you imagine what it's like, my darling, to have a man fill you up. To have his strong thighs banging into you like a bull on heat. El toro entre las vacas, imagine that, if you can."

She has to be making all this up. There's no way she'd really do that. No way. Not after only two weeks away from me. Mercè stole a glance up at Luisa's face, She had her eyes closed while her fingers moved with a new urgency. What was turning Luisa on? The thought of me watching, or was it the thought of Pablo? Come on Mercedes, it's a game. Get real, you've never been like this before.

With one hand Luisa gripped the side of the seat and let out a long, deep moan. She thrust her bottom off the seat then, with a sigh, slumped back in the chair.

It was a while before she got up. Her hands were at the back of her dress, reaching for the clasp which repeatedly slipped from her fingers. With one final attempt, the hem still gathered around her waist, she stretched her arms over her shoulders, arched her back and thrust her hips forward.

The warmth of her mistress's sex so close sent Mercè wild with excitement. It took all her will to stop herself from grasping her lover by the waist and burying her face between her legs. But she had been ordered to remain still and understood the consequences if she didn't. She could only wait for her next instruction.

"Undo my dress, darling."

Mercè leaped to her feet and fumbled at the zip. It took well over a minute before the garment fell to a crumpled heap on the floor. She gasped at the sight of Luisa standing before her in a new black corset. She gazed at her beautiful full breasts and tiny waist.

"Why did you let that happen?"

Mercè looked down to where the dress lay on the floor. She was about to apologise, but it was too late. Before she could say a word, she received a smart slap across the face.

"Don't you ever let that happen again! Now pick it up and arrange it neatly on the table."

When she returned, her mistress was slumped back in the chair, her breasts free from the cups of her corset, her fingers again between her open thighs. She removed her hand from her vagina and teased her growing nipples, smearing them with her cum.

"Now slut, I want you to -"

It was no good, her last words were drowned by another clap of thunder. She was pulled roughly to Luisa's glistening breasts. "I said lick them clean, whore!" Luisa growled.

The rain returned with a fury.

The warmth of her lover's breasts against her face, the gentle hand stroking the back of her neck, Mercè was lost in ecstasy. When her head was again pulled away, she didn't care - a moment to watch the hand moving between her lover's legs; fingers forcing the saturated cotton into the folds of her beautiful vagina. But the moment was brief. No sooner had she taken it in, her face would be pushed to the other breast with an order to suck.

The rain drowned out every other sound.

She was sure Luisa whispered something. Her head was tugged back.

"I said stop that you dirty little slut!"

"Sorry."

"What did you say?"

"Sorry, Mistress" she repeated.

"That's better." Luisa raised herself from the chair. "Now, pull my pants off!"

She eased the panties over the tops of her stockings, but when they reached her knees, Luisa trapped them, spread her legs wide so they could go no further.

Her head was pushed into the stretched material.

"Now look what you've done!" Luisa pulled her head back. "What do you think I should do about it?" she demanded.

"Punish me?" Mercè whispered.

"Well?"

She knew what was expected of her. She got up from the floor and walked to the corner of the room. On return, she knelt before Luisa and held out the crop. "Punish me please, Mistress."

"Over to the table then."

Gripping the sides with her hands, Mercè rested her elbows on the wooden surface and focussed on the neat folds of the silk dress inches below. She raised her bottom and waited. At the sound of heels on the tiled floor, she lowered her shoulders and pressed her breasts into the cool hard wood.

The crop made two swishes in the air.

She sank her face into the dress, flinched at the caress of the stick against the smooth skin of her bottom, excited at the touch of cool fingers resting on the back of her neck.

"Are you sorry for what you've done?"

Mercè remained silent. She breathed in the perfume from the dress, clenched her buttocks in anticipation of what was to come. The crop was quiet when it first came down and it took a while for the pain to pass through her body. She winced, but still she offered no reply.

Her bottom received a barrage of cruel swipes.

"Yes, yes, I'm sorry, Mistress. I'm sorry!" she pleaded, her face forced up from the comforting folds of the dress.

The crop was held close to her face. "You can kiss this."

She raised herself from the table and, taking her mistress's hand, showered the crop with kisses.

Her reward was another sharp slap across her face.

"Did I say you could get up?" Luisa scolded.

Still dazed by the unexpected blow, Mercè was forced back down to the table and received another series of stinging blows to her raw bottom. She looked over her shoulder with watering eyes. "Please, no more, please."

Luisa caressed the girl's back. She inspected the glowing red marks on her bottom, comforting her with soft words. She slipped her fingers between her buttocks and listened to Mercè's soft moans as she stroked the warm dark lips of her vagina. Taking the dildo, she teased the tip along the girl's open sex. Her finger found the silky skin that covered her clitoris.

"Oh God, don't stop," Mercè pleaded.

Luisa took the head of the phallus out of her friend's vagina and entered her with her fingers. She eased the tip of the dildo into her anus.

"Oh, my God!" The girl raised her bottom.

A telephone rang from another room in the house.

Luisa kissed along the girl's back and shoulders and down to the marks left by the crop. It wasn't long before she could feel the throbbing around her fingers.

The telephone continued to ring from the floor above.

Luisa hesitated.

"Oh no, Luisa! No, please don't stop now!"

The ringing was incessant.

"Stay as you are. I'll just be a minute." She removed her hand, left the room and bounded up the stairs.

"Ola?" Luisa was standing inside the doorway on the upper floor with the phone pressed to her ear.

In the room was a large carved Mahogany bed, a double wardrobe and a chest of drawers. The chest supported a mirror and boxes of make-up. The bottom drawer was open, underwear lay scattered on the floor and a collection of evening dresses had been thrown across the bed.

The phone slipped from Luisa's hand and fell to the floor. She wiped her fingers on the carpet and picked it up.

"Ola" she repeated. "Who is this?"

"Luisa? It's your grandmother."

Luisa cupped her hand over the mouthpiece. "What is it, Grandma?" she whispered.

"What are you doing in there?" came the reply. "You should be finished by now."

"Yes, nearly Grandma. Not much longer." She kept her voice low and glanced to the top of the stairs.

"You know they will be back soon." Señora Rodriguez warned.

"Who?"

"Mother of God, do you have paella for a brain! Your Aunt Nee Sin and Uncle Carlos, silly girl! And how many times have I told you not to smoke in there?"

"I don't smoke," Luisa said indignantly.

"You shouldn't tell so many lies, Luisa."

"I'm not lying, Grandma. But they're coming back here today?" A note of panic set in Luisa's voice. "What time?"

"Their plane gets here at four. Have you put the clean sheets on the bed?"

"Yes, yes."

"Washed the floors?"

"Yes, Grandma."

"I think I'd better come across and check. I don't trust you."

"No!" Luisa screamed down the phone. She cleared her throat and lowered her voice. "No, Grandma. It's not safe to go outside in the storm. Four o'clock, you said?" She glanced at the clock radio by the bed: 3.25. "Look, I've nearly finished now, Grandma. I'll be over there in a few minutes, okay?"

Luisa replaced the handset and left the bedroom.

Mercè, eyes closed, was stretched across the table with her face still pressed into the folds of Aunt Nee Sin's dress. Luisa removed the dildo from the girl's bottom and ordered Mercè to lie on the floor. With feet astride of her head, she lowered herself to a squatting position just above Mercè's face, opened the dark lips of her vagina and presented her with the soft, pink flesh inside.

"Quick! Lick me, Mia Cara." she said with a note of urgency.

Her lover, eager to respond, ran her tongue along the folds until she found her little bud. Luisa began to sway, while the girl, hands stroking her bottom, continued to suck and flick with the tip of her tongue. She reached up to caress her breasts, her fingers teasing the stiffened nipples. Taking the dildo from the floor Mercè held the base between her teeth and guided it into her lover's waiting vagina. Luisa took the straps which hung across the girl's cheeks and, with no time to attach them, held them as she thrust herself onto the dildo. Within minutes a guttural scream escaped from deep within her throat.

As soon as the storm passed, the afternoon sun flooded across the stone floor where the two lovers lay.

"What was the phone call about?"

"Oh God. The phone call!" Luisa leaped up and pulled her friend to her feet. "Come on. We have to go!"

12