La Vita Dolce Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
theDuskyGirl
theDuskyGirl
1,104 Followers

The girls lay weeping in the space of the trunk, crowded and lying half on top of each other as the suv started and was pulling away. Natasha met Morgan's gaze. Her dark red hair was in disarray and her emerald eyes were red rimmed and puffy from crying. Tears streaked down her face. Natasha tried to reassure her with her gaze but could not keep the fear from her eyes nor the tears from rolling down her cheeks.

It was growing dark as they drove along. The blood was draining from her arms and legs from their solitary position and the tape was cutting off her circulaiton. Her limbs prickled uncomfortably as she began to lose feeling.

It was long before the car rolled to a stop. It was dark. The trunk was lifted open and Natasha and Morgan shifted their weary frightened gazes to Luca whose dark figure was illuminated in the car light against the darkness. He grinned down at them both. "What a pretty picture the two of you make. I think you both look quite beautiful this way. Perhaps I should take a picture."

Natasha's heart hammered in her chest as she glanced past Luca towards the large house whose amber light was spilling through into the night.

"Welcome home ladies," he drawled and then they both were dragged from the car.

theDuskyGirl
theDuskyGirl
1,104 Followers
12