La Vita Dolce Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
theDuskyGirl
theDuskyGirl
1,103 Followers

*******

"How do I look?" Lacey posed dramatically in the doorway of the bedroom.

Gianni and Colin both looked up from their barstools off the suite kitchenette when Lacey entered. Colin glanced at her, nearly choking on his coffee. He set down the mug quickly, sloshing the hot brown liquid over the rim and onto the marble countertop.

Gianni leaned back in his seat, crossing his arms over his broad chest. His gaze was critical but not disapproving. "Well, you don't look like you. Which was the point."

Lacey had donned a wig of flowing red locks that trailed down her back and a red tube dress that fit like a second skin along with a pair of matching stiletto pumps. Her pretty face was liberally accented with make up and a lip plumper that was causing her lips to tingle fiercely.

Colin frowned deeply. "You look like a fucking porn star."

Lacey glared back at him and placed her hands on her hips. "Well I'm not trying to dazzle them with my brains."

Gianni shrugged and glanced at Colin. "She's right you know."

Colin was shaking his head. He looked decidedly agitated. "I don't know about this. There's gotta be another way."

The three surveyed each other silently. They had returned to L.A. after hours of interrogation by the police up at the cabin in Lake Tahoe. They were now checked into the Hollywood Hilton, knowing that the beach house might be watched.

Lacey placed her hands on her slim hips. "I'm doing this. We've already decided and there's no way I'm backing out now."

Colin shook his head but said nothing as Lacey strode forward and held out her hand to Gianni. Gianni placed a small Bluetooth earpiece in her palm which Lacey carefully placed in her ear before drawing the wig's locks over it.

Gianni's face was serious. "We won't be there with you--we might be recognized--but we will be following. We will call you as soon as you step out of the car. Your phone won't ring but you should hear the 'beep' in the earpiece. We'll be able to hear everything you hear and every word you say. Understood?"

Lacey nodded, making sure the piece was secure.

"And you know what to do when you're inside?" Colin prodded.

"Got it." Lacey quipped.

Colin sighed. "Right then. Let's go."

***

Natasha banged on the door until she thought her shoulder would give out. There was no sign that anyone on the other side of the door cared to acknowledge her at all. Sighing dejectedly she pressed her back against the door and slid down to sit on the floor.

Morgan gazed at her from her spot laying on her back on the bed, her head hanging off the side and watching an upside down Natasha bang futilely at the door. "Done yet?"

Natasha merely shrugged.

The door suddenly swung open and Natasha fell backwards with a small shriek and found herself staring up at the startled face of the man who had been posted at the door. He was younger than any of the men she had seen so far. He looked to be about her own age with closely cropped blond hair. He may have been young but he wore the same black gear as the other men. He looked down at her in mild surprise.

She returned his stare from where she lay sprawled at his feet. "I want to talk to Luca Angiolini. Now," she said hoping her voice brooked no objections.

The young man's eyes darted along the hallway looking for a comrade no doubt. " Uh..." he began and then began to stammer. "I don't think—I mean I don't..." He looked agitated. "You should get back in the room."

Natasha hauled herself to her feet and glared up at him, craning her neck. He over six feet of solid muscle and towered over her. She immediately ditched the thought that she could possibly take him with Morgan's help. She would frighten him with something else then.

She placed her hands on her slim hips, her azure gaze narrowing and her mouth settling into a grimly determined line. "I want to talk to Angiolini. I have something important to tell him—something I'm sure he'll want to hear. And if he hears that you didn't allow me to tell it to him when I requested..." she let the thought of Luca's temper or the thought of pissing off his employers settle in.

The young man's gaze was still scanning the hallway, probably looking for a superior to tell him what should be done. "I don't—"

"I will cause the biggest fucking scene—" Natasha cut him off and at once drew in a theatrically large breath, readying her lungs to belt out an ear-splitting scream.

The was abruptly cut off as the man moved quickly, one large palm covering her lips. "Fine, fine." He sighed rolling his eyes to the ceiling. "I'll take you. Don't blame me if he doesn't want to see you." He considered her azure eyes which studied him from above his hand clamped around her lower face. "Understand?"

She nodded her head vigorously and then bit him.

"Ow!" he yanked his hand back.

"Don't touch me," she said moodily.

The man frowned at her in exasperation. "Whatever, let's just go and get this over with."

He took her upper arm in a tight bruising grip while he closed and locked the bedroom door from the outside.

Natasha caught a fleeting glimpse of Morgan standing in the center of the room looking right back at her just before the door closed.

The young man half dragged her down the hallway of the house. Natasha realized that the sparsely decorated section of the home that they were in held many rooms, each with a heavy door and a lock on the outside. They entered the main home through a heavy metal door, the décor immediately becoming more lavish and comfortable than their previous surroundings. The Spanish style villa was large, spacious, and obviously expensively decorated.

The young man propelled her forward to stand before two large men who stood before a large set of intricately carved doors. "She wants to talk to Angiolini."

The two men glanced at each other. Neither looked inclined to grant her request.

"She said she'd cause a scene," he continued.

One of the men grumbled. "Why didn't you just shut her up?"

The young man shifted uncomfortably. "Angiolini said we're not to lay a hand on them."

Natasha eyed the men and crossed her arms over her chest. "He's right. You're not to touch me. He's also right about the 'causing a scene part'." She glanced at the door." Is Angiolini in there? Because if you don't let me in right now I'm going to start screaming."

"

He's with a broker," one of the men growled. "Don't you dare—"

Natasha screamed as though she were being murdered, lungs burning.

The young man who had been guarding her room moved quickly, one arm snaking around her waist to slam the air from her lungs and pinning her arms to her sides while his hand came up and covered her mouth. Natasha struggled wildly. One of the other men came forward to help subdue her but she managed to rear back and kick out, catching him in the chest and sending him staggering back against the doors.

"Motherfu—"the man cursed regaining his footing and starting forward when one of the double doors was wrenched open. Luca stood in the doorway looking decidedly angry as his silver gaze quickly swept the scene before him. Everyone froze. The two men who had been guarding the door were mid-stride on their way to help restrain the small struggling female who was at the moment, dangling from the arms of the young man who had been posted at her door. Her mouth was covered but her startling gaze glittered with fury.

Luca's brows drew together. His voice was low with menace, "she escaped?"

Natasha was set hastily on her feet. "No," she said testily, yanking the cropped t-shirt lower where it had ridden up to reveal several more inches of her flat golden stomach than had already been on display. "I asked nicely. Kind of," she added. "I wanted to talk to you...in a civilized manner."

Luca straightened and crossed his arms over his broad chest. He looked at her speculatively. "I'm not letting you go so you can forget it."

Natasha lifted her chin. "I wasn't going to ask you to."

Luca lifted on ebony brow. "Can this wait?"

Natasha shook her head. "I want to talk to you now."

Luca's grey eyes narrowed at her. "You're not in any position to be making demands."

Natasha's look was searching. "It would be worth your while."

Luca's attention was piqued. After a moment of looking her over with a deeply probing stare a small smile curved on his lips and he stepped aside from the doorway gesturing for her to pass in front of Natasha did so, careful not to brush against him as she did so.

She entered the room which was, in actuality, a rather opulent office. A dark-haired man—obviously middle eastern—rose from one of the heavy leather chairs set before the heavy mahogany desk. He wore a dark suit, exquisitely tailored to his slim body. But what caught her eye was the traditional red and white checkered Yashmagh he wore on his head. The man was tall and slim with a rather handsome face. His eyes glittered with amusement as his gaze roved brazenly over her body.

Natasha halted before him uncertainly as he strode towards her. She felt Luca come up next to her, his broad hand was warm on the bare small of her back as he stood close. She flinched at the contact but forced herself not to move away.

The middle eastern man grinned at her--a display of gleaming white teeth--before looking to Luca. The men spoke in rapid Arabic, looking at her often. When the middle eastern man stepped close, Natasha would have retreated if not for Luca's palm firm against her back holding her in place.

The man lifted a hand to run his fingertips over Natasha's dark springy curls. He spoke softly in Arabic, looking at her intently though she felt he were looking at an inanimate object than a living, breathing person standing before him. He seemed to be searching her face for flaws as he traced his cool fingers over her cheeks and then cupped her chin to lift her face to his for further inspection. His dark eyes held hers. She refused—absolutely refused—to let this man rattle her. She glared up at him, her cerulean eyes hard and her jaw set firmly in his hand. His gaze never wavered as he lifted his free hand and grasped her breast, squeezing hard.

Natasha's eyes widened, her mouth dropping open as she let out a startled cry. Her blue gaze which had been cool and distant only moments before instantly lit with fury. Before Luca could stop her she slapped the man's hand away with violence and gave him a hard two handed shove. He stumbled back, only to realize that the enraged woman seemed intent on coming after him. She was lunging for him when Luca Angiolini roughly grabbed her and set her behind his back. When she would have moved to step around him, Angiolini spun quickly and grabbed her. He spoke to her in a low hard voice which was nearly inaudible, his hands gripping her shoulders hard. He gave her a small shake before returning his attentions to his client.

Natasha stood seething as Luca gave her his back. Her every muscle was tensed to strike. She considered that perhaps she'd have to go through Luca to get to the man who dared touch her and the thought gave her pause.

Luca was speaking in a cajoling tone to the other man who fired back a rapid and definitively angry response. Luca's voice was light and persuasive. Natasha watched the shrug of his broad shoulders. Soon both men were shaking hands, grins on their faces. Luca stepped aside so Natasha could be seen again though she noticed he did not move out of grabbing distance.

The man smiled at Natasha, shaking his finger at her as though she were a naught child. Natasha wanted to smack him. "Go to hell," she ground out between her clenched teeth.

The man merely shook his head, chuckling to himself before he shook hands with Luca again and strode loftily from the room.

When the door closed behind him Natasha exploded. "What the fuck was that!?"

Luca glared at her and strode around the side of the desk to ease himself into the plush leather high-backed arm chair which was situated there. He regarded her calmly. His voice was deceptively soft but there was no mistaking the ill-restrained menace in his eyes. "Again with the demanding tone, little one. Where are your manners." He leaned forward in his chair, placing his elbows on the table and creating a steeple with his fingertips. His gaze darkened slightly. "Perhaps I need to discipline you."

Natasha swallowed thickly, her mind darting back to the armoire's contents. She drew herself up and smoothly settled herself into one of the chairs across from him. "I want you to let Morgan go. And I want you to leave Gianni alone. Just let him go."

Luca lifted his brow, the corner of his mouth tilting upward in a mocking smile. He leaned back in his chair. He nodded towards the doorway. "That man who just left here is a businessman of sorts. He trades in certain rare commodities. It's all highly illegal but so lucrative that the risk is worth it."

Natasha noted the smug expression on Luca's face. "Why are you telling me this?" she ventured. "What kind of commodities?"

Luca's smile broadened. "You haven't guessed?" He gestured to her, his gaze running lingeringly over the length of her body. "Women, little one. He deals in flesh. You and your friend will be sold to the highest bidder."

Natasha's insides turned to liquid. Her lungs felt as though they were collapsing. She pressed a hand to her heart, her breath coming in shallow gasps.

Luca seemed to approve of the reaction. "You'll be shipped overseas to the Middle East—perhaps Russia or some other backwater country," he said waving his hand dismissively. "I've been assured that Gianni will never manage to find you, and should there be any inclination that he is close...you will be killed immediately. He will be similarly dealt with."

Natasha felt cold inside. Black spots dotted the edges of her vision. She pushed herself up from her seat on trembling limbs but her legs were unwilling to cooperate. She crumpled to the floor, catching herself on her hands and knees. She heard Luca rise from his chair. He chuckled. "So dramatic, little one."

He came around the side of the desk and when she tried to crawl away from him he effortlessly scooped her up in his arms and set her unceremoniously on the side of the desk.

She was gasping for breath. "Please," she sobbed, tears now sliding down her cheeks.

He lifted her chin with his forefinger. "What? Going to resort to begging now? It doesn't suit you." He took in her trembling lips, her wet eyes and the tears spiking her eyelashes. She really was flawless. A truly beautiful woman. Shame.

She swallowed, tears continuing to stream down her face. "Please let them go. I'm the Pezzini heir. You don't need them. "

He regarded her coolly. "You have nothing to bargain with." He turned from her and strode towards the doors to have her taken back to her room where she would wait to be collected.

"Me."

Her soft words reached his ears and his hand paused on the door handle. He turned back to see her sitting on the edge of the desk. "Pardon?"

She slid off the desk to stand on trembling legs. "You can have me." She repeated, her voice wavering."

He turned to face her fully. "I already have you."

Natasha met his eyes unflinchingly though the tears continued to fall. "You can have me. I won't fight you. You'll have me willing."

Luca frowned as he came to stand before her, his chest just barely brushing the tips of her breasts. "I can have any woman I want, little one. What makes you think I'd be tempted by your offer?"

"I'm your brother's woman. He loves me. He wants to marry me. He wants a family. You wish to destroy him? Then take me but let him live." She drew a deep breath and continued. "I'm a Pezzini. A Pezzini-Angiolini heir..." her voice trailed off. "An heir would join our family's fortunes." She watched Luca's eyes light at this idea.

"And you think my brother would simply stop looking for you?"

Natasha shook her head. "No. He'll have to be convinced that this is what I want—that it was all a set-up. He'll hate me. But he will be made to believe it."

Luca pulled her to him, one arm tightening around her waist as he buried his free hand in her hair. "You would come to me willingly?"

She gazed up at him. "Let Morgan go. Let Gianni live...and I'll do anything you like."

"Anything?"

She suppressed a shudder. "Anything," she repeated softly.

His gaze drifted to her lips. "Kiss me."

Natasha's heart fell inside her. She wanted to scream. She had thought this through but she wasn't ready yet.

Natasha trailed he trembling hands up over his chest and around the back of his neck to twine her fingers in the dark locks of his hair. He was staring at her with a inscrutable look as she was gazing at his lips.

Natasha's heart clenched painfully in her chest. The lips of the terrible man who held her had the same sensuous curve of the man she loved. The strong stubble shadowed jaw before her eyes had the same masculine lines which she loved to run her fingertips over.

Natasha lifted her hand and traced her fingertips over Luca's lips. They parted slightly as he let out a low anguished breath. But he did not move to draw her closer.

Try as she might, Natasha could not bring herself to forget that this is the man who attempted to kill her, had left her to die, and was planning on selling her if she did not please him. And though he had his brother's beautiful mouth and strong jaw line, this was not Gianni.

Gianni...

His image flashed in her mind followed by the almost overwhelming sense of inner agony. Could she really do this to him as she suggested? Could she break his heart and his faith in her? Could she bring herself to make him hate her? If it would save his life she would do anything.

She pictured Gianni and held his image in her mind's eye. She fought the feeling of cold remorse filling the pit of her stomach. She squeezed her eyes shut against the tears that threatened to fall. She pulled herself closer to Luca, pressed her breasts against his, felt his hands slide against her lower back to hold her against him. She tilted her lips up to Luca's and kissed him softly.

He did not return the kiss, merely parted his lips.

She opened her mouth wider and deepened the kiss, standing on her tip toes and hugging herself against him. She slid her tongue into his mouth and moaned softly.

Luca's hold on her tightened and he took over the kiss. He plundered her mouth ruthlessly, his stubble scratching against her skin. His hand tangled in her hair, holding her head still. There was no gentleness in his kiss. When he pulled back her lips were swollen, the tender flesh around them rubbed raw.

Looking at her considering, he rubbed a thumb roughly over the abraded skin. His silver gaze gleamed with triumph. He bent leaned his brow against hers. He watched her eyelids flicker and sweep downward as she avoided his gaze. Tears were beginning to slide down her cheeks. She trembled uncontrollably. He groaned low in his throat, "Mine."

theDuskyGirl
theDuskyGirl
1,103 Followers