La v?rit? d'une femme

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mejau71
mejau71
1,761 Followers

Saturating the nameless servant in her own perfumed, valuable body oils, Katherine carefully massaged her sore muscles. The bruised flesh, where the iron shackles milled its brutal marks was lovingly covered in healing ointments. This faithful, silent conduct quelled the slave's doubts. This woman who had just exhausted the entire night, and early morning hours just for the sake of her slave's tranquillity... Why would any Master go to such painstaking lengths for her? This relationship, whatever it might evolve into, was unique unto itself. She knew there would be respect, dignity, and perhaps... yes, even love. And as Katherine yielded her very own bed to the slave, an indisputable calm not felt in years enveloped the speechless vassal. And the passed few hours of silence was finally, at long last broke... "You're going to sleep as any Princess or Queen should." Whispered Katherine.

"From this moment forth, you will no longer live to serve others... you will instead live to be served." She said as she motioned her object of affection into the comfort of the plush, sheltered bed. Still clothed, Katherine clutched her lovely ally's hands, guiding her disrobed, well-oiled flesh into the temple. Katherine placed the pillows beneath her head, leaving the bed linen at her feet, should she wish to cover herself later in the day. As she became snug, Katherine respectfully stepped back, taking in one last view of the magnificently chestnut hued body before going to bed.

"Sleep well, my heavenly Princess." Whispered Katherine as she took her leave.

In the adjoining room, Katherine collapsed into the servant's bed. Smaller and certainly less comfortable than her own, Katherine stripped herself of her apparel, leaving on her corset. Easing onto the mattress, her mind still envisioned the majestic sight of that woman in the next room. Then the actuality of what she had just done caused her heart to race into a frenzy. It actually happened. She had caressed and admired another woman in the safe, seductive confines of an intimate immersion. Fatigue was beginning to command its hold upon Katherine, yet the thrill of the experience bravely battled for Katherine's attention. Images of her hands grazing across the backside of the slave... feeling the weighty mass of each shapely, dampened knoll in the palm of her hand. Admiring the marinated, smooth thighs she possessed, wondering how they became so tan. She was so muscular, unlike any other woman she had ever admired. Yet complimenting those well-toned muscles were the healthful, nourishing curves of her breasts, hindquarters, and abdomen. Katherine froze in thought... That abdomen. So even and tone... She recalled how her palms groped her sacred region... she remembered thinking what her slave would have looked like pregnant with a child... realizing how fertile her womb must truly be. It was Katherine's innermost longing to conceive a child, and perhaps this was why she envisioned such a thought. These thoughts continued to swirl about in her mind, causing a restless attempt at sleep. It was useless to resist. Tossing and turning about, the Spaniard could hear her Master's restlessness in the next room... and yes, even she too was unable to surrender to the safety of sleep. Both souls knew an endeavor must be made to squelch this urgency ... these sensations were simply too tenacious to disavow for one more moment.

Still clothed in her corset, Katherine quickly sat up as she heard a thud from the next room. Although the closed door managed to separate both rooms, Katherine could tell someone was walking about nearby. The crisp air of the early morning brought a chill to her skin as she covered herself with her afghan... perhaps one last effort to withhold her demure nature. She stood at last, approaching the door with careful footsteps so that she wouldn't be heard. Yet the aged wood flooring wouldn't allow a silent passage as creaks gave her approach away... She came to a halt two feet from the door as she tried to reassure herself of this moment. Katherine knew full well that if she passed through that door, there would be no turning back. The door itself embodied a multitude of objectives. Women who desired others were simply outcasts. Some would go as far to say that they were witches, or demoralized beyond all reason. The risks weighed heavy upon Katherine's heart, yet as she closed her eyes, the reassuring voices of truth swept over her troubled soul... Let the axes fall where they may... Katherine was in love with another woman.

The slight turn of the brass doorknob fortunately made no noise. A gentle nudge cracked open the door about an inch as Katherine curiously peeked through the opening. Grunts of exertion were heard coming from the Spaniard's room as the scene made it's way into Katherine's view. There, knelt out on the floor before the large window was the Spaniard, leaning backwards with her arms extended above her head. Her unshorn mane of hair lay spread out across the wooded floor as her arms twisted in an odd, obviously foreign technique of exercising. Her ankles and lower legs were tucked safely beneath her hips, yet there, Katherine could plainly see the Spaniard's flush, smoothed abdomen. Every muscle in the Spaniard's upper torso wielded itself into pulling herself up, hunching over as her body went in the opposite direction. Her back completely hunched, the Spaniard's hands lay flat upon the floor... her fingers fanned outward, as if they were reaching for an invisible handgrip to grasp. Katherine fell weak as the dark shrubbery of her hair fell over and atop her head, concealing her lovely face. All she could see was two drawn out arms, a bowed back, and thousands of dark hairs going in each different direction. All that added with the early morning glow of the sun upon her flesh crippled Katherine... It was then that the tasseled mane of hair threw itself back. Mouth agape and eyes closed, the Spaniard's look was of absolute ecstasy. Her eyelids suddenly opened, looking directly at Katherine across the room. Katherine flinched, yet remained in place.

A foreboding smile came across the slave's face, just as it did the day before at the auction. Sitting up, the Spaniard remained knelt as her hands parted the tresses of dark hair from her face, so that Katherine and she could continue their gaze. The scrawny door crept open as Katherine stepped into the room filled with the aroma and scent of this rare woman. Still enshrouded with her blanket, Katherine sauntered closer to the mute female as her heart mercilessly pounded against her chest. All that could be heard were the gasps coming from Katherine's lungs, and her meticulous footsteps. The dark eyed seducer watched as the scrupulous English female now stood from her, inches away. Katherine didn't know what to look at, there was just simply too much beauty for one to consume. Defined, broad shoulders... full, healthy breasts... the neckline... Her focus shifted when she saw the Spaniard reach up to grasp each end of the blanket. There she stayed, knelt, gazing up with a wanton expression of seduction and incantation. This female would make the perfect mate for Katherine.

Parting the heavy cloth with ease, the Spaniard brought down the constraining material to the floor. Katherine's eye crinkled in awe as her shoulders and arms stood bare... She felt a pair of hands grasp the sides of her legs, clutching the corset forcefully, as if it were going to be ripped off her frame. The Spaniard's hands migrated upward as Katherine's arms rested comfortably at her sides... Now the dark skinned seductress raised her body, yet still on her knees as Katherine became bold. Bringing her hands around, she placed them upon the Spaniard's head. Feeling the velvety mass of her locks, Katherine delicately caressed the chestnut colored locks as her mistress opened her mouth, elevating it upward as the strings of her corset fell into her awaiting mouth. Combining all the tempting elements of this action, Katherine's head swelled with a dire necessity to forever claim this vassal as her one and only mate. She longed to express this sentiment in her flowery language, yet that option didn't exist. How could Katherine avow this indisputable, fated affinity? Perhaps the language deficit gave both women more stamina to concentrate on their physical expressions of love? Whatever the scenario, Katherine and the Spaniard quickly vanquished whatever obstacles came across their path.

Her ivory teeth clamping down on the strings, the Spaniard pulled back her head to loosen the corset's hold on Katherine's flesh. Still maintaining their gaze, Katherine watched as her plentiful breasts spilled outward. Then, the Spaniard's teeth once again locked themselves on the loose fabric of the corset, bringing down the confining garment with proficient ease.

"Oh my love." Exhaled Katherine as her breasts heaved with anxiety.

The corset now came down to her ankles as Katherine's eyes closed. Feeling the Spaniard motion her feet from the clump of fabric, Katherine stepped out. At long last, Katherine now stood before her object of affection completely bare. Not one stitch of clothing hung from her frame as the Spaniard knelt back to absorb the divine spectacle of this woman. Katherine felt somewhat timid, wondering if she was worthy enough for her. With a bashful look, Katherine politely covered her spherical breasts with her hands. Almost immediately the Spaniard responded by grasping Katherine's wrists, and pulling them away from her chest. Their silent language of affection was coming to fruition as the Spaniard assured Katherine she was indeed deserving of her love. She an assuring look, the Spaniard's face looked as if to say; "I want you." Still holding her wrists, the Spaniard gently eased Katherine's hands downward so that she could see her motherly bust. Releasing her grip, the Spaniard brought her hands upward and placed them upon Katherine's ripened abdomen. A gasp of realization ensued, causing Katherine to slightly buckle. Her very first touch from a woman... and it felt almost celestial. Katherine's head leaned back, clinching her eyes shut once more as she felt the feminine palms graze upon her broad, comfortable hips. The slave's movements were so slow, as if she were retaining as much knowledge of this body as possible. But she knew... all women know how to be touched, or to touch another. A female knows these secrets, tucked away safely in the core of their being. The Spaniard did indeed know. She marveled at Katherine's flesh, so enamoured with how beautiful her wide hips were... how her stomach retained a fullness all unto itself. Her glossy attenuated legs... traits that would cripple any common man with unbridled lust. Yet this temple of elegance would not be procurable for the male species. Perhaps she was molded from birth to behold and cherish the female essence? The Spaniard couldn't conclude, but did take notice of the golden hue of Katherine's skin. The contrast between their skin alone made the Spaniard whimper in awe. Katherine heard this, and looked downward... and what a sight it would turn out to be. There, between the valley of her abundant breasts was the face of the Spaniard-looking directly at her with the same lustful expression. It was a moment of awareness... so powerful and urgent. And this literally brought Katherine to her knees. Grasping each flank of the slave's face, Katherine adjusted herself on her knees as well so that she knelt across from her lover. Yet now their faces and anxious lips were barely an inch apart... their warm breath filled each other's nostrils as Katherine placed her impatient palms upon her lover's shoulders... Katherine's eye lids fluttered, capturing a glimpse of her slave's lips, gleaming with the early morning sun that fell upon those priceless morsels. A sigh of realization ensued, grasping Katherine's awareness that it was their destiny to become lovers. It was inevitable, unavoidable... it was their destiny. The Spaniard instinctually rested her hands on Katherine's wide, fleshy hips... they felt so welcome there for some reason. But the pressing issue was not where their hands were, yet it was the inescapable kiss that loomed over both women. This was the defining moment that would forever seal both women's fate. If their lips met, this would bind their lives together for all time. This just wasn't a fleeting opportunity for a taste of something rare... this would be eternal... and they both knew it. Their stare proved it... what brought Katherine to that auction yesterday, what made her purchase this vassal... that reason alone inspired her to lean in, and graze her lips across the Spaniard's. Eyes still open, yet both not completely fulfilled, Katherine did so again, yet this time brought her right hand upward, resting her forefinger beneath the Spaniard's chin. Elegance poured from her every move as Katherine closed her eyes, and shared her very first kiss with a woman. Each set of lips motioned together, depressing them carefully so that each woman could relish the significance of this invaluable moment.

The gentle resonance of their resounding kiss echoed deep within their ears, and throughout the chilly room. Sounds of their saliva and breath blending together... sunlight basking both women... every sense Katherine employed was put to use by this dark skinned enchantress. With gentle finesse, Katherine eased both hands upward, using the backs of her fingers to caress each yielding cheek of the Spaniard. Her fingers widened, fanning out to clutch her lover's thick mane of hair. As her actions continued, Katherine felt her Spaniard's warm pressing tongue forge itself into her mouth, rippling between her lips as if it were thirst quenching water. Both women's simmering saliva ensured the safe arrival of her tongue, now being thoroughly savored by Katherine's eager mouth. Katherine buckled, apprehending this moment. She was inside her... so profound in truth. She wished that she could inhale her entire body in this one kiss... to forever hold this bronzed, voluptuous goddess inside her. How could any woman not be drawn in to this intoxicating custom of unbridled rhapsody?

Katherine was lead to her feet as the two advanced toward their bed-hand in hand. It was at the foot of the bed where Katherine felt another woman's breasts graze her own for the first time... this day would etch itself into the memory of the young female's everlastingly. It would become a day of realization, reckoning, and acceptance of her veritable fate. She knew from her earliest memory that her life would be spent in the arms of a Frau... The circumstances embodied such flawlessness... so much tenderness... and magnificence. This hope crystallized itself when Katherine's mouth surrounded the moistened womb of her bronzed lover. Katherine suspected that her newly found mistress had drank from this sacred goblet before... her skillful movements, the method of her actions... eager, yet confident whereas Katherine's anxiety seemed to grapple with her every breath. But it was lovingly accepted. Katherine didn't concern herself with the slave's former life... In fact, the thought eventually aroused her musing-- imagining whom else this cherished vassal shared a bed with in previous months. Who else had tasted the fruits of this luscious belle? Did that female savor each drop of wholesome nectar as Katherine did? Did they scale each browned leg with their thoughtful tongue as Katherine was doing? Oh, the thoughts were indeed weaving themselves deeper in Katherine's core of existence. The early morning relinquished it's command to the afternoon... and the sunlight still bathed each ardent beau, still consummating a maturing love for one another. Except now the sun cast longer shadows in their bedroom, making way for more fulfilling, daring deeds of commitment. Katherine's tongue furrowed deeper, fingers that caressed before now were tools of indulgence... yet every daring movement Katherine could conjure, the dark-haired goddess seemed to outdistance at every opportunity. Motioned onto her stomach, Katherine felt her fleshy thighs being massaged with compelling seriousness. Bracing herself upon her elbows, Katherine felt the eager fingertips press into the plump, rounded knolls of her hind end. Resting her forehead into her palms, Katherine realized that the dark, alluring crevice of her derriere was gently being divided by a couplet of ever-loving hands. Katherine made a fist with her right hand, clenching it with her teeth as the powerful sensations began to douse her entire body. She couldn't believe how remarkable this felt. She had always seized glimpses of a female's wide, inviting backside, but never once considered it to be vulnerable to a lover's touch, much less a kiss. Tiny droplets of perspiration formed on Katherine's forehead as her breaths grew deeper, almost in unison with her slave's tongue, now delicately lathering the insides of her delicious fissure. Summoning her longing to see this sight for herself, Katherine flung her lengthy soaked mane of hair around her shoulder so she could see the spectacular sight...

"Oh, my precious love... seize me... seize me for all eternity." Was all she could utter in quick gasps as she held witness to the glorious feast before her eyes.

Katherine loved language, and speaking it whenever the need arose. This by no doubt was a most dire need. The barrier of language between the two didn't affect the outcome, yet Katherine wished she could listen to her lover's words of unconditional commitment. There, resting between the raised spheres of her saliva-coated backside sat her vassal's face, gently swaying as her tongue then swept across her tender cleft. A moan of complete surprise bellowed out from Katherine as muffled whimpers of desire came forth from the slave. Her eyes opened, seeing Katherine gazing directly at her... now quivering in ecstasy, Katherine managed to bring her hand around to grasp her lover's hand resting on her annular cheek... Katherine's clutch soon grasped as many dark strands of hair she could in order to pull that tongue deeper inside ... and soon enough, her wish was granted as that moistened tongue now wedged itself deep inside Katherine's hindquarters. Like their kiss, Katherine basked in the powerful sentiment that another woman was inside her. Yet this act of penetration held a deeper meaning for her. Closing her eyes once more, Katherine slowly brought her head back, descending onto the feather pillow below her. Mouth still agape, Katherine settled in for what would be a complete swabbing of her backside... Those muffled whimpers still echoing throughout the room, Katherine's delight soon manifested itself in tears of pure rhapsody, knowing she was at long last with a woman. More importantly, a woman she now deeply loved with every ounce of devotion she could muster.

The last rays of the afternoon sun expired as the chilly winds of the evening soon took stage. The hurried bustle of life outside the lavish hotel diminished as Sir George arrived back from a bustling day of commerce with the local Boston merchants. Greeted by his faithful servants, Sir George was notified of his daughter's lack of emergence all day long. He knew his daughter had made the purchase of a slave since the invoice arrived for restitution, but why the daylong seclusion?

"Tomorrow's journey back home must be weighing heavily on her mind. Think nothing of it, Tibbs." Said Sir George as he poured himself a brandy. "You may return to your quarters." He said, taking a long sip of the fine, cultured liquid. If he only knew the factual reason for his daughter's seclusion... if he only knew who she was sharing her bed with... what great lengths she had come to fulfill her destiny... now sleeping peacefully, nestled against another woman's full ripe breast.

mejau71
mejau71
1,761 Followers