Lab Bedeau Ch. 02

Story Info
Karen loses inhibitions. Kris tries to keep it up.
2.1k words
4.35
23.5k
9
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers

Karen found herself laying on the cold marble floor naked. Between her legs was a large pool of mostly clear liquid. Her hands and pussy coated with the same fluid. Realizing she had just made it home before stripping off her dress and masturbating in her main hallway. "Oh my gawd! What did that Doctor give me? I've never been this horny in my life!"

She struggled to sit up and then saw the lake of liquid on the floor. It was the second time she had squirted. The first time was at the doctor's office. Dr. Drake La Bedeau had injected her with something that made her come... hard! She not only squirted, she sprayed La Bedeau's face like a fire hose.

Karen rose to her feet careful not to slip on her wet, woman cum. She didn't bother putting her dress back on especially since it too had become soaked. She used it to mop up as much as then got some paper towels to dry the rest.

On her hands and knees, her pert small "B" tits dangled and swayed. Her nipples grew hard. Her thighs were slightly apart as she wiped up her mess. Her ass wiggled side to side, as she did so her pussy lips rubbed against each other. "Oh gawd! I'm going to cum again!"

Karen's hips started thrusting as if she was being taken from behind. She placed her head down and braced it against her forearm as she diddled her excited clit. "Ooohhh! FUCK!"

More cum sprayed out from her pussy, messing the floor she had just cleaned.

After she recovered a bit, Karen managed to crawl to the couch and fell asleep.

She didn't hear her husband come home an hour later. He opened the door and didn't see Karen's pussy puddle. Kris' foot slipped out but he was agile enough to squat down before landing on his ass in the wet. "Fuck! What the fuck is this?"

His yelling woke Karen up. She saw him sitting in her mess. His hand scooped up some and brought to his nose. She watched as he sniffed its subtle fragrance.

"Karen! What is this shit on the floor? And why are you laying there naked?" Kris demanded.

Before Kris could rise to his feet, Karen stood over and straddled him. She grabbed the back of his head and shoved it into her pussy. She ground her hips, fucking his face. "Fuck, Kris! Yes! Oh FUCK!"

A torrent of juice almost drowned Kris as he gasped for breathe. When she was done, Karen released her hold of his head. Without a word, she left him sitting there as she went towards their bedroom.

A stunned Kris sat there pondering "What the fuck just happened?" He looked up towards the bedroom as he rose up from the floor soaked. It was only then he noticed the front door was still wide open. Anyone who passed by would have seen his naked wife humping his face with her cunt.

Kris shut the door and followed Karen to the bedroom. She was zonked out, laying naked on top of the bed. He took off his clothes and spooned behind her. The stronger scent of sex emanated from her and helped grow his erection.

Kris snaked his cock between her thighs and found his wife's wet hole. He easily slipped it inside of her. Karen pushed back as Kris fucked her from behind. Her cunt seemed to suck and squeeze at his bone. He wouldn't last much longer.

"Oogh! Ough! Oogh!"Kris grunted with each of the three hard thrusts, and then. "Oh god! I'm going to cum! Ooh! Ooh! Ooohhh...!"

Barely a tablespoon of his cream made it into Karen. None of it reached deep into her. Her cunt spat Kris out with disgust.

Next morning, Kris queried Karen. "What happened last night? I came home from working out and found you naked on the chesterfield. You shoved my face into your cunt and after you came, you just went to bed."

Karen sobbed teary eyed. "I went to see a doctor yesterday. He told me that my lack of sex drive was all in my head. He gave me an injection and I... I... I became so horny. I'm sorry."

"No... No...! It was great! I actually really enjoyed it." Smiled Kris. "Maybe we can do it again."

After Kris left for work, Karen's day went as normal. The intense sexual feeling and yearning she experienced yesterday no longer was there. She didn't really sense it missing as she finished her house chores. Kris arrived home early with hopeful expectations of another sex filled night, but was disappointed when Karen rejected his wooing.

"What's up with that?" Kris sternly asked his wife. "Yesterday, you were a horny bitch. Now you're just a bitch!"

"I don't know." Karen started to cry and ran towards the bathroom. "I just don't... I..."

Karen closed the door behind her and sat atop the closed toilet. She looked at her cosmetic bag and paused. Taking a deep breathe, she opened it up and took out the brown vial of experimental liquid Dr. Drake La Bedeau gave her. She remembered the conversation with him.

- Will help alleviate mental anxiety.

- Unknown side effects but nothing fatal.

- An extract of the injection he gave her.

- One drop in any liquid; no more than three times a week.

Karen poured a glass of water and included a single drop of the golden liquid. She took a deep breathe before downing it. Nothing. She waited a bit more. Still nothing. Not like the shot the doctor gave her yesterday. Then her reaction to it was almost immediate.

After a few more minutes, Karen thought to herself. "Hmmm. Maybe the first dose needs to be stronger?"

She poured another glass of water and added another drop. This time she downed it without any hesitation. She waited. Nothing.

"I'll call the doctor in the morning. This crap isn't doing anything." Karen exited the bathroom and headed to bed. She found Kris rolled over and snoring. "Asshole!"

That night, Karen experienced some weird dreams. Nothing coherent, at first just bright colours, patterns and shapes. Then an explosion of reds, greens and blues; like fireworks in her head. She awoke to find that she had kick off the sheets. Her nightie was soak with what she thought was sweat. Her hard, swollen nipples ached for attention as did her leaking pussy.

Karen tried to masturbate quietly but ultimately knew it wasn't going to be enough. She rolled a still sleeping Kris onto his back and yanked down the bottoms of his PJ's. Karen took his flaccid three inch penis into her mouth; something she was always reluctant to do without Kris begging. Her efforts brought about the desired affect even if he was still asleep.

Karen mounted Kris. His five inch, thin dick slipped easily inside her hot, wet, tight cunt. He started to stir slightly. Karen firmly held his wrists against the bed mattress as Kris' eyes fluttered awake.

"What the...? Karen!" Kris then realized she was raping him. Her hips were slamming up and down as her head was bent back in ecstasy. Even barely aroused, Kris knew that he was about to. "I'm cumming!"

"No! No! Not yet!" Karen felt his sperm enter into her but she just kept bucking. "No...! Fuck you! I'm not finished yet."

Spent, Kris' dick softened. It was still firm enough for Karen to get off a little. Her pussy spurted out. It was only a minor orgasm and she needed more. She kept humping her husband but his penis shrivelled to almost nothing and fell out.

Exhausted, Kris just wanted to roll over and go back to sleep. After all, he still had work tomorrow. Karen had other ideas. She moved up Kris' torso until her knees pinned his shoulders. She took the back of his head and pulled his face into her soaking slit. "Eat me! Make me cum, you worthless, dickless shit!"

Surprised by her strength and unable to defend himself, Karen ground her cunt into him relentlessly. He really didn't do anything as Karen fucked his face. The next orgasm was better than the first; the second even better than that. Kris was drowning in her fluids barely able to catch a breath.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah! That's it! I'm going to cum!" Karen's ultimate orgasm was the best she had ever had, period. "Oh gawd! Fuck! Oh...! Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! OOOOooooh....!"

Karen's cum spewed out into Kris' face. It was like trying to drink from a fire hose.

"Oh gawd! Oh gawd! Oh gawd! Oh gawd!" Karen trashed about uncontrollably until she finally fell off of Kris unconscious.

Kris, soaked in woman cum, was finally able to gasp for air.

Next morning, Kris awoke to find Karen sucking on his cock. Exhausted, his mind had a will of its own and managed to get stiff enough for her to stuff it into her cunt. Kris was in pain. His dick hurt so much from the abuse. "Jesus, Karen! Stop! Please! It hurts! My cock is hurting!"

Either unhearing or uncaring, Karen continued fucking Kris until she came. And came. And came. Until finally she stopped.

It took a little bit of time for Kris to recover sufficiently before he was able to get out of bed. He feared that his wife would attack him again and ran to the shower to wash off her stink. When the hot water hit his limp dick, he cried out in pain. "Holy fuck! That hurts!"

He looked between his thighs to see his wilted cock was bright cherry red.

As he tried to dress for work, a naked Karen kept pawing after him trying to suck him off or have him fuck her so more. When he tried to tie his shoes, Karen mounted his face. Kris was able to make it out the front door and was off to work.

"Hi Cheryl!" Karen called her neighbour on the phone as soon as Kris left. "Come over for coffee... Yeah, right now! It's okay, don't bother changing."

Cheryl snuck through the isolated backyard so no one would see her. It looked like she was still dressed in bed nightie. Her full figure filled the shorty, pink translucent baby doll and skimpy panties under a longer, matching night gown.

Karen was on the back deck waiting with two cups of java. Cheryl's jaw dropped when she saw that Karen was naked. Her legs were up on an ottoman; her knees spread wide. With her eyes closed and head back, one hand caressed her firm titties and pinched her engorged nipples while her other hand was busy between her thighs. Three fingers were inside her cunt.

"Oh fuck, Cheryl. Please. Help me!" Karen begged of her neighbour.

Cheryl immediately moved between Karen's legs and dove face first into her masturbating neighbour's cunt. Cheryl was bless by an extraordinarily long tongue. It tickled deep inside Karen's walls as she flicked it in and out.

"Oh my gawd! Cheryl! Gawd that feels so good!" Karen cried out. "Oh fuck! I'm... Uuuhhh!"

As Karen climaxed, her cum sprayed out drenching her buxom, blond, British neighbour whose unrelenting oral attack kept Karen writhing until she could stand no more and pushed Cheryl's head away.

Cheryl sat on her knees, still between Karen's thighs. Karen continued to spasm. Each convulsion cause a minor spurt to erupt from her pussy until it subsided. Karen relaxed in her chair panting. "Oh fuck, Cheryl! That was amazing. Why didn't we do this before?"

With Karen still naked, Cheryl decided that her nightie was so wet and transparent, it would make no difference if she were naked too and stripped off. She sat opposite of Karen and sipped on her coffee. She raised her foot and used her toes to tickle the exhausted girl's slit. Her red painted toe nails dipped into her hole.

"Karen! What the fuck was that all about?" Cheryl smiled. "In all the years... We've never..."

Karen related her visit to the doctor's, her masturbating in her car on the way home, the attack of her husband and the constant horniness between her legs.

"Yeah, I still visit Dr. Drake for my treatment. He always gives me one of those orgasm shots. And he's got a nice cock." Cheryl admitted. "But I have never experienced an orgasm as hard as the one you described."

Cheryl's tickling toes was having an effect on Karen. In as much as she tried to control it, her body jerked slightly with each playful tease. Karen's pussy juice was free flowing. She couldn't stand it anymore. Karen took Cheryl by the hand and led her to the bedroom.

grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers